[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

11 hours ago, barneybaby said:

Hi Bluedophine81

Do u hv the pic where the 3 BFF take pics of SHK poster? Keke. Thanks so much. :)

Hi, I only have this article from a chinese website. What it basically says is the 3 of them went to Thailand on vacation and they were spotted standing in front of SHK's Laneige poster at the airport and took a picture together.

11419287_888127591255983_682411886_n.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, convalescent said:
This thread is very positive, with major contributions from the sunbaes, the very keen detectives, the very imaginative observers, and very humorous pics and gif makers. Plenty of thanks to all of you friends. just wanna share my opinion (since we need more fuel to keep our ship steady and sali smoothly, hehe) : 

Welcome to this house chingu. We have a new great detective and deep thinker. This is just getting better and better.

Okay, I made another one! I am new to these meme's things so please excuse me! 

image_zpsx6rwgkon.jpeg

Added another one... 

image_zpsbhu4fjpx.jpeg

And the last one... 

image_zpsttkddpgv.jpeg

Let me clear my mind. I'm running out of puns right now! Haha.

***changed my watermark from RNAZ (my real initials) to MsAndrea (soompi username)

10 hours ago, ewff said:

I don't agree. I think the public will support them.  If they wait until each of them move to another drama it will be even harder because we know that with their talents they may create chemistry with other actors which would create backlash if their relationship becomes suddenly known at that time in the middle of their new dramas.

of course there are haters who will not support but who cares about them. I don't think SHK and SJK care eithe. They are mature and they have been in this industry for so long already to care about haters. And SJzk is such a man, he would not let the haters affect his relationship.

Furthermore they are not young idols. Recent couples who are not young idols have been supported by the public like Han Ga In and her husband, Goo Hye Sun and her fiancé, Eugene and her husband, Kim Tae Hee and Rain (sorry if I misspell their names). I believe Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will receive many blessings even from the President of South Korea lol. Delulu

Thank you for speaking out my mind. They are no longer young idols and their fans will be generally supportive. SHK's fans are known to be very mature, thoughtful, considerate, polite and understanding, all they wish is for Song Hye Kyo to be happy so I think they will totally support the relationship. I'm not sure about SJK's fans - I hope @ilovesjk will enlighten me on this - but if @ilovesjk is a representative of SJK's fans, it means that SJK's fans are also mature, thoughtful and understanding. What I am trying to say is most of their fans will support. Of course there are haters but haters exist whether they make their relationship public or not. And I agree that this time they will not merely receive the blessings from their fans, they will the blessings from the public and the President. Pardon me for being so positive but yeah that's me.

Looking at them right now, I can feel how confident they are and how comfortable they are with each other. And the right moment comes, they will happily announce their relationship to the public. They are just too happy together to deny it. Look at how they acknowledged their meeting in New York and how they acknowledged their dinners in Seoul. Look at how SHK left her stylist with him knowing that the public would notice that. Look at how sweet they are to each other. I mean they can't hold it. 

1 hour ago, convalescent said:
This thread is very positive, with major contributions from the sunbaes, the very keen detectives, the very imaginative observers, and very humorous pics and gif makers. Plenty of thanks to all of you friends. just wanna share my opinion (since we need more fuel to keep our ship steady and sali smoothly, hehe) : 

Thank you, convalescent. You should watermark your post as some people will copy be your post and post it on their instagram as if it came from them.

@songsong6416 If we're talking Korean Ki ailes that have followed and supported SJK for many years, I can confidentally say that they're very mature and supportive. Their opinion of SongSong is they believe the two are very close and think they look good together. They're not into shipping because their focus is SJK but they said they will support him in his decisions and whoever he chooses to love. However it's harder to gauge the new gained fangirls and/or temporary fangirls etc. But as much as SJK love his fans, he's not the type that would not pursue someone because of their disapproval. His message to them is always to trust in him and believe that he's making the best decision. Also, I'm sure he will protect SHK at all cost. He's just that type of guy. 

23 minutes ago, songsong6416 said:

Thank you for speaking out my mind. They are no longer young idols and their fans will be generally supportive. SHK's fans are known to be very mature, thoughtful, considerate, polite and understanding, all they wish is for Song Hye Kyo to be happy so I think they will totally support the relationship. I'm not sure about SJK's fans - I hope @ilovesjk will enlighten me on this - but if @ilovesjk is a representative of SJK's fans, it means that SJK's fans are also mature, thoughtful and understanding. What I am trying to say is most of their fans will support. Of course there are haters but haters exist whether they make their relationship public or not. And I agree that this time they will not merely receive the blessings from their fans, they will the blessings from the public and the President. Pardon me for being so positive but yeah that's me.

Looking at them right now, I can feel how confident they are and how comfortable they are with each other. And the right moment comes, they will happily announce their relationship to the public. They are just too happy together to deny it. Look at how they acknowledged their meeting in New York and how they acknowledged their dinners in Seoul. Look at how SHK left her stylist with him knowing that the public would notice that. Look at how sweet they are to each other. I mean they can't hold it. 

Thank you, convalescent. You should watermark your post as some people will copy be your post and post it on their instagram as if it came from them.

Yes. They will receive a lot of support. I am not mentioning about this thread because surely we are the strongest supporters. I am mentioning about other fans and the public. SHK and SJK's are not normal idols. They are established artists. They have a big and strong fan base but their fan base are mature and supportive. 

Look at the photos of them that SHK posted on her instagram. She posted four photos on the same day and in total these four photos attracted 1.5 MILLION LIKES (and many of their supporters do not have instagram).. If this is not the support for their relationship then what this is.

I'm not the type of person who share inner feelings frequently but the atmosphere here is really something that make me want to create the exception. The following flashback is just my two cents after witnessing Kang Mo Yeon and Yo Shi Jin, then reflecting the inner selves of our Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki.

From the 1st and 2nd episode: I excitingly went with the smoothly flow of Mo Yeon and Shi Jin, believed that they would keep this atmosphere afterwards. And seems like Hye Kyo & Joong Ki enjoy their characters at the stage of teasing each other too with Joong Ki on the active side.

IMG_9104_zpschhocvsu.jpg

IMG_9107_zps25szd8si.jpg

I love how them interact with each other by their eyes.

From 3rd to 10th episode: Maybe because of the script flow, now the relationship is less natural, our Shi Jin becomes less confident and more anxious whenever he's around Mo Yeon. But as a viewer and from my human being sense, there's a mix between Shi Jin's colors and Joong Ki's true inner feelings. Sometimes he's out of space and my instinct can tell that something is blooming.

IMG_9156_zpsvnlv880n.jpg

This kind of expression repeated many times that somehow confused me.

Despite of the fact that the Mo Yeon - Shi Jin loveline becomes more positive, there's something deep down in my heart says that there must be a complex behind his acting. Then boom, the 11th Episode comes and when I see this expression, I know now it's not Mo Yeon, it's Song Hye Kyo who naturally show her true feelings towards Song Joong Ki, look at her eyes, it talks better than any words. 

IMG_9151_zpsaor3i5tg.jpg

My heart is melted when I see her true feelings behind the acting.

Yes, that's how the Song couple makes me back to drama again after 10 years and be active after 6 years hiatus on Soompi :lol:

I truly, truly wish them happiness.

#confused #realized #naturally #expose #behimself #beherself #betogether

Pardon me for the large size of the pictures. I capped and edited them myself and haven't figured out how to make the size smaller. If you find them too big, kindly teach me how to use spoiler button function :D.

On 4/1/2016 at 1:01 PM, twtwb said:

A thank-you note to all of you, "Descendants of the Sun" and the Song Song/KiKyo couple

Hi All,

I'm just writing to thank each of you for your lovely, lively, insightful, sensible, positive, smart, humorous and wonderful posts. The biggest thanks go to the most active members of this thread. I have already thanked you but can't help feeling thankful everytime I read your comments. They mean a lot to me. They give me so much needed fun when I am under much stress of work. Thank you all a lot.

I'm sorry that I am too busy to write more often, but believe me, I come here very often and read every post. You guys really make me proud. I mean I have never "liked" so many posts before and I should make clear that I am not very "easy" when it comes to "liking" the posts. I hope that we all can keep this spirit.

Of course I should also thank the drama and the main leads, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki, because without them we would not have had this thread and I would not have had the opportunity to have fun with you guys and read your posts.

And regardless of how SJK-SHK relationship will turn out, I will never regret that I am a part of this wonderful thread.

Can I borrow @twtwb 's words to thank you all?

This is just the best thread ever. 

5 hours ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Hi, I only have this article from a chinese website. What it basically says is the 3 of them went to Thailand on vacation and they were spotted standing in front of SHK's Laneige poster at the airport and took a picture together.

Hi Bluedolphin81

Thanksssss so much for digging out the pic to share!!! Really grateful to you for the trouble. The 3 BFF are so cute! :DDD

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES AND VIDEOS. I AM PRETTY SURE THE NEW AND OLD POSTERS BY NOW KNOW HOW TO OBEY FORUM RULES. IF YOU INSIST ON FLOUTING THE RULES THEN BE PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES WHICH WILL MEAN THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED AND DELETED. WHICH WOULD EFFECTIVELY MEAN THAT FOR MANY OF YOU, YOUR ONLY SOURCE OF SONGSONG NEWS WILL BE CLOSED DOWN. SO, IF YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN THEN PLEASE BY ALL MEANS CONTINUE WITH QUOTING THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS.

I received some messages regarding my last post where I shared the information of the team that was involved in the Grazia Photoshoot. Many of you like @d172 were curious about how SJK's team of stylists and the photographer are all known to SHK.

Well, of course Harper's Bazaar would usually hire their own team - but what one needs to realise is that for a magazine when requesting a top star for a photoshoot they will try and cater to all your demands. I am pretty sure HB didn't even have a concept they just knew that they really wanted SJK to be on their cover. Which basically means they would foot the bill for the photoshoot and leave the concept etc upto his and his team's discretion.Also, they pretty much had to pay nothing - only for SJK and his team's hotel bills for the stay in Peninsular and his team's air tickets to HK - Considering they didn't have to pay for a huge team of people which would usually be the case for a foreign location, looks like HB got to save a lot of money...lol

Also, it's not like Kim JaeHoone,+Hye Young Lee+Kim Jihyun are novices when it comes to the fashion world - they're all extremely experienced with "LOTS" of contacts with the Korean fashion industry. Their close circle of friends include most of the Editors-In-Chiefs of magazines like Elle, HB, Vogue, Grazia etc.  --- if you all don't believe me then you can just peruse their followers and followed list on instagram. I am only writing this for the people who are unwilling to do so or are just simply confused as to how the connections exist.

40 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

My heart is melted when I see her true feelings behind the acting.

Yes, that's how the Song couple makes me back to drama again after 10 years and be active after 6 years hiatus on Soompi :lol:

I truly, truly wish them happiness.

Me too! I'm fan of SHK and watched most of her K-dramas and her movies since 2000s but so far, I didn't know any updates for her personal life. Sometimes, I just googled her for her upcoming series or movies project and that's all. But this year is totally change me! SongSong's power in DotS is definitely the one who brought me to find this amazing forum! It's the first time I invested in a lovely shipper community. Eventho' at the end maybe they won't ended up together in a marriage ( NOOOOO... I hope they will!!!), I still feel lucky to be part of SongSong's shippers in soompi and read all of your posts. Thank you for being such a very supportive shippers!

9 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

9 minutes ago, hclover96 said:
Spoiler

Spoiler

cr to baidu

I was just wondering if this "one-chair" photoshoot concept is common in SK and/or a concept by the interviewers?  Or, could their team came up to use this concept because it has a "deep meaning" to it.  :blush:

(Sorry, I don't know how to remove the multiple quote/spoiler)

Archived