[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@hanjaegook I wouldn't let thse comments bother you. :) Just enjoy our haven here, and those commenters can get annoyed as much as they want, but the whole of Asia (and parts of the Western hemisphere) have blessed Joong Ki and Hye Kyo the Song-Song couple. (Heh ... side note: Mr. & Mrs. Song is like Brad and Angelina's Mr. & Mrs. Smith.) Besides, Song Ji Hyo is now firmly a part of the Monday Couple. We're living in and for the present :)

@angieknows_11

Yes! Yes! Thank you!! Actually, I realized, when I read Brad and Angelina from ur post being our SongSong/KiKyo couple (or the other way around, I'm confused lol), it just settles my mood!! I swear, All these BUTTERFLIES in my stomach, which had disappeared awhile after JK-HK IG bombing, have returned when I imagine it!! Can't stop giggling here in the middle of the night. Hahaha It is just so cute/cool/amazing/awesome and all ^^ Thanks!! I'm gonna carry that thought with me whenever I get irritated by these hatuurs!!! Hahaha!! Yaryt! These people should learn how to move on and face the BIGGER REALITY before they get slapped by it.. ^^,

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

and what happens ?  photo of shk and Jinggo ( when dinner on April 1 on that day ) removed from ig .u guys already know who's holding her phone when her ig uploaded 4 selfies rite hehehe .B) :rolleyes:My delusions , Someone had checked her ig pics.  And saw the photo , he jealous then ... ehemmmmm the pic it is no longer there . :D:wub:

And it seems like the photo of SHK and YAI (lean on YAI's shoulder) is removed from her ig by... Big Boss! Correct me if I'm wrong! lol

10 minutes ago, Rainie1611 said:

And it seems like the photo of SHK and YAI (lean on YAI's shoulder) is removed from her ig by... Big Boss! Correct me if I'm wrong! lol

You're right! It has been removed! Lol

1 hour ago, Ida51 said:

Tx link.  I am in US, so prohibited from watching.

1 hour ago, boredahjumma said:

Try this link. It's Viu Singapore. There is English translation for Korean only. https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/11797/Descendants%20of%20the%20Sun%20in%20Hong%20Kong

Can someone please upload the video with Eng subs in youtube/dailymotion? I'm in the US too. Thanks! 

6 minutes ago, annypooh said:

You're right! It has been removed! Lol

OH lord this is totally going somewhere :))
I remember seeing her IG a couple hours ago and it has 159 posts :)) for some reason i remember that number. And now it is 157... 
I have a feeling they're gonna drop the bomb after DOTS ends

4 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

OH lord this is totally going somewhere :))
I remember seeing her IG a couple hours ago and it has 159 posts :)) for some reason i remember that number. And now it is 157... 
I have a feeling they're gonna drop the bomb after DOTS ends

Oh girl, you're not helping me and my anxiety! 

Now, I will not be able to sit still until they drop that bomb, which should be something along the line -we're engaged or both has met each other's parents. I'm gonna get in trouble for sure for not being productive at work! 

2 minutes ago, annypooh said:

Oh girl, you're not helping me and my anxiety! 

Now, I will not be able to sit still until they drop that bomb, which should be something along the line -we're engaged or both has met each other's parents. I'm gonna get in trouble for sure for not being productive at work! 

Remember that couple from Queen Inhyun's Man? I kinda honestly want SJK to confess that way... IT WAS SO CUTEEEEE 

11 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

Remember that couple from Queen Inhyun's Man? I kinda honestly want SJK to confess that way... IT WAS SO CUTEEEEE 

Oh yes! How could you forget that confession?

that would be bad for SHK cuz he will be putting her on the spot. Lol. 

I don't need to know he has confessed or not. Just get married already. They have my approval! Lol. 

Song Song couple's cute images released

photo709504.jpg

KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' has released many images featuring Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki looking lovely together.

On April 5th, Song Hye-kyo posted the three images on her personal Instagram saying, "Since Captain Yoo does not do Instagram, I'm uploading these for the sake of brotherly love".

In the revealed photos, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki look close to each other. The duo look like lovers, friends and siblings in those images.

One of the released photos also show film director Kim Jee-woon, whom she came across at the airport. The three people who met at airport look natural together.

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo finished the promotional event in Hong Kong on April 5th successfully.

@2cents Ellen Park sometimes let or leave Kyo alone when she's with friends or have other plan.. just like when they vacation in Thailand last time (OMG she is so gorgeous there I'm in love again)..

but Kyo is never fond of clubbing and discotheque.. she likes watching movie the most or listen to live music (Jazz)..

12 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Brotherly love? Is this true that SHK's caption said that? Korean speakers, please clarify. 

SHK's caption for the IG fist bump photo translated as Comradeship! Loyalty!

I'm not sure what the actual Korean meaning of comradeship is. One way it can be interpreted is brotherly love. But the word comrade in English can be used to refer to a colleague, companion or friend.

9 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Brotherly love? Is this true that SHK's caption said that? Korean speakers, please clarify. 

Huh that is the first time I'm seeing that translation, and it couldn't be more different from all the other translations. She posted a weird word I think, something like "Storm update". They must've gotten it wrong. Brotherly love doesn't even make sense, since that would be between 2 brothers lol

14 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Soompi provided a completely different caption for that part: “Since Caption Yoo doesn’t use Instagram, I’m doing an update spam.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/05/song-hye-kyo-rewards-fans-by-spamming-her-instagram-with-new-photos-of-the-song-song-couple/

Effing richard simmons!

That translation is CRAP!

유대위님 인스타 안하는관계로 ...제가 ..폭풍 ..업데이트.

Captain Yoo doesn't have Instagram...therefore I ....am going to do an explosion..of updates

폭풍 - Supposed to sound like a loud noise or like a bomb went off.

Archived