[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the kikyo virus effected me.

first, i read those non verbal coomunication/body language articles. (yup, both of them are very much attracted to each other, but sjk give all the sign more than shk).

and then this happen...i study what they wore..

i need to sleep..

èh Bambina pergi tido..;)

OH WOW. i dont know how to process all of these. My brain still fuzzy from all the SHK's IG updates.

Whether they're dating or not, it's crystal clear that they love each other's company. In a crazy world of Korean entertainment industry, to be able to express themselves freely is such a bliss. So seeing both of them together looking so in tunes with one another is just...priceless. 

I just wish them all the love and happiness. They deserve it more than anyone. 

For the time being, let me tell you one thing..

BROKEN WHITE&GOLD IS PERFECT FOR THEIR WEDDING COLOR SCHEME, AM I RIGHT? :D

*back to delulu shipper mode ON*

I just want to thank you..to all song song shippers here..you guys are amazing with wonderful posts, pictures and insights..

i enjoyed reading all your comments...honestly i dont want to ship song song couple in rl,,the shipping thing is so tired and took a lot of my daily times..lol...i was and still a darling couple shipper, i used to spazzed and shipped them so hard back then, i was having so much fun shipping them but still it was too tired..lol..i told to my self i dont want to ship drama couple in rl anymore..but ..but..here i am...i have to admit..at the beginning i was hesitated to watch Dots, and i was not so excited with song song couple either..i was fan of nice guy couple, and i was fan of world within couple as well...at first i underestimated the power of song song couple..i thought they didnt match well..SJK with his flower boy image and SHK with her beauty mature..but i was wrong ...totally wrong..by the time the song song couple appeared on screen together..my heart was beating fast, and the way SJK  looked at her.,.i totally hooked with the drama and the couple..

and now with all their interactions, promoting drama together, and the IG updates..i'm just so happy they indeed so close..they didnt need to flew together to HK, they didnt need having dinner and hang out together ...but they did!!! they are loving being together!!

whether they are a very close friend or more than a close friend..it doesnt matter to me..one thing for sure,i think  they didnt have any relationships with someone else right now,..for now being so relax, comfortable around each other, being so close with each other staffs or even sharing the same stylist..it's more than enough...just stay like this, keeping in touch,and being close forever...

5 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

OH WOW. i dont know how to process all of these. My brain still fuzzy from all the SHK's IG updates.

Whether they're dating or not, it's crystal clear that they love each other's company. In a crazy world of Korean entertainment industry, to be able to express themselves freely is such a bliss. So seeing both of them together looking so in tunes with one another is just...priceless. 

I just wish them all the love and happiness. They deserve it more than anyone. 

For the time being, let me tell you one thing..

BROKEN WHITE&GOLD IS PERFECT FOR THEIR WEDDING COLOR SCHEME, AM I RIGHT? :D

*back to delulu shipper mode ON*

I'm in complete agreement with you! They genuinely enjoy each other's company!

Like I said before, they need to step out of Korea more often. LOL. I can only imagine the kind of pictures they took together while they were in New York. I'm really no longer doubting the [witness] account of the person who spotted them holding hands while they were there. When it's just the two of them, they seem quite at ease with each other, but with so many others around (i.e. the reunion party) especially on their turf, they try to be on their best behavior. Heh. There must also be something in the Hong Kong weather or food and drinks to allow themselves to let their guard down.

Just because they're being openly chummy now---which is what the majority of us has been asking for from the very beginning---it doesn't mean they're not secretly dating. Heh. Their interaction at the Hong Kong press conference and behind the scenes actually reminds me of Jim Sturgess and Bae Doo Na's flirtatious exchanges during the promo events for Cloud Atlas in Korea. ;) And those two had dated. Remember also, Joong Ki neither confirmed nor denied the rumors during his News9 interview, and he protected the Song-Song tandem even when given the choice between Hye Kyo and the anchor woman. Of course, I don't think he was doing it solely for their pairing; by extension, he was also protecting the show that has been so special to him for many reasons. I don't mean that he's doing it to promote or increase the popularity of the drama. He doesn't seem to want anything/anyone to touch, muddy, or interfere  with what makes the show special, which is largely attributed to the love story of the characters and the chemistry of the leads. 

And bwahaha. This thread is more active than the DOTS thread. This is where the party is, folks!

3 hours ago, miss sojisub said:

Don't worry this M-Song virus is spread all over the thread. Everyone in here confirmed to be positive ..... As i say before earthquake in Urk is nothing with this euphoria :D

Haha so true, never I imagined we will have a day like today :D and guess what I have sooo many pages to back read in the main tread, have to finish it before the new ep tomorrow, woops it's already Wednesday! Yayyy! But why in the world I am not sleeping yet, duh...

Thanks so much for everyone, all of you for the pics, clips, news update, everything. thank you @joongkyo for the translations :D 

SongSong - KiKyo shippers fighting!!!

Is this new? I can't see all the ig pics posted here in the previous pages, they took too long to load, blame my connection.

They are just so cool!

Here is my theory ; I think SHK finally let her guard down after that "fist bump" that was heard around the world. I couldn't stumble on IG without reading positive responses about it. I think it opened the floodgates for them as " close colleagues" to not act like sticks around each other.  What an awesome bf SJK is for realizing that and easing the tension that was encircling her face. I've always known SHK to be very brisk,business like, and professional at PC. I have never seen her so glowing , warm and so happy. THIS is the SHK that all the DOTs co stars have been raving about. They do say being with someone who brings out the best in you, is a keeper.  I'm just so happy SJK is a genius for bringing out this side of her and I hope this paves the road for more cute interactions between these two.  

iNfdcDm.jpg?1

1 am at my place... I'm looking at these pictures, her insta pictures and I keep asking myself... is this even real?

I feel like it is just a dream, but then I haven't sleep yet... this is too good to be true, but it is true and real. 

This is a wish comes true. Reality is too beautiful, I am afraid to sleep... but I have to. Wish my Beauty will post more pictures tomorrow...

Damnit. I love them soo much, I am talking/ writing randomly sorry guys, but I really hope they'll get married soon...:heart:

Before I go to bed after I feel like crazy all day, Let's me share some meaning of "The Michelle - Obama Fist Bump".

Obama said the fist bump reflects a marriage that keeps him grounded. "It captures what I love about my wife," he later explained to NBC's Brian Williams. "That for all the hoopla I'm her husband and sometimes we'll do silly things."

Says David Givens, director of the Center for Nonverbal Studies in Spokane, Wash. "For me, it's ironic because we all noticed that fist bump. I thought it was very touching. It was an elegant little non-verbal moment and it gave us a view into their relationship."

Maybe SJK got the inspiration from "The Michelle - Obama Fist Bump". And he would like to show us about their close relationship. :wub::P:heart:

image-8FEA_5703EAF2.jpg

You can read full article at http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1812102,00.html

Unnies/Chingus,

In the press conference this afternoon, when SJK said "piaoliang, zhengde piaoliang" -  "She's beautiful, really beautiful". This scene comes to my mind:

25650626434_f1c7e21e8f_b.jpg

SJK really is Caption Yoo. And we all know that Caption has been pursuing his Beauty actively and constantly. SHK's happy with him now.

Dating or not yet, our ship is sailing because our KIKYO relationship is sailing perfectly.:wub:

Has anyone noticed the black leather jacket doesn't really fit SHK?  It's a little larger than her body size (look at the shoulder part). I can tell this jacket is the one SJK wore at the airport yesterday guyssss xD

OK.... trying to melt my frozen brain from all this Song ice cream fiesta... it's like raining ice cream in my brain... so sweet.. so colorful... so many taste.. but all of them are delicious I'm statued and stoned since 9 am this morning..... OMG I don't even now what to type hahahaha... 

YES Song Hye Kyo is indeed changing.... BIG time.. like a gorgeous Peacock.. she spread her beautiful wings in confidence and bravery.. You gurls have no idea how proud we Kyonatics are of her.. this is a REBORN Song Hye Kyo.. a different side of her that she never shown before.. I hope she can keep going and keep this up.. to be welcome in the heart of all people.. DotS fans... to be accepted by Korean people (most of her antis are from her own country) and to be able to express herself in any way she likes it to.. 

the Instagram is magical... from her Instagram she communicate with us all... she knows how much all of us support her and how strong our motivation as well as how great our love is to her.. SHE KNOWS THAT very well.. even when I still read many weird people posting trash comments saying she is married, have kids already, been divorced, blablabla (OMG please jump from the 34th floor haters) we all know that none of them are true.. still I can't imagine what kind of people posting such a bullsheeet comments on her IG..  

I'm very satisfied and very happy up to this point... it was an amazing ride with all of you.. honestly this SHIP is so far.. THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!

Archived