[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, ss2016 said:

you know i don’t think it’s fishy at all..maybe first they had a plan to act certain way (hence the whole airport ninja decoy episode, and the beginning of the PC when SJK was checking out the ceiling, the backdrop, awkwarddd) but i think the turning point is the fist pump.. after that the mood lighten and i think SHK enjoyed herself more.. and figure it’ll be HUGE talk anywhere anyway (seriously he poured her water and it was a big discussion, imagine 2x fish pumps + her giggling after) might as well do it right for the fans right? Plus, they had a lot of time to plan the airport ninja, but whatever happens now is spontaneous, that’s what people IN LOVE do, spontaneous things.. im so happy for them and i dont’ doubt this at all.. she’s just really happyyyyyy to post all those pics.. ENJOY IT!!! who’s with me?? 

YESYESYESYESSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THIS IS REALLL AS REAL AS IT CAN GET

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

I am back reading and found so many corpses on the way, so many shippers die today, including myself. Please note I am writing this from heaven!

I can't stop smiling my hubby has been so nervous seeing me like this, otteoke???

Don't worry this M-Song virus is spread all over the thread. Everyone in here confirmed to be positive ..... As i say before earthquake in Urk is nothing with this euphoria :D

11 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Song-Song couple, the descendants of AWESOME visual, shines even in a black and white photograph

A Song-Song couple, who arrived in HK, is taking its toll on fans's hearts with their awesome visual!

This is the comradeship. The cute pose of a Song-Song couple.. Now we only have to wait a day to see them.

Dispatch provided us pics with English captionn!:phew::phew:

SJK is making faces cos he cant stop grinning I guess!! :P We totally understand you!!

Ok.. I've come down from my high..

Last picture. . Is so so gorgeous. . But she wrote comradeship?? 

Are they really really trying to mess with my brain ? Someone pls tell me it's ok.. that she's not pulling a yoo  ah in on us ? IE we are just good buddies :huh:

Hahahaha right? Is the world ending? Why suddenly we've been showered with so much all in one day!!! I'm not complaining, was just trying to figure them out. But I guess I will never succeed in that so I will save my head and just celebrate!!! Yeeeeee! @joongkyo I was trying to be your rational counterpart to nurse you back to sanity but I guess I've lost. Can't beat them so might as well join them! So yes, SongSong just get married you two!!! 

6 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

This is exactly what they want confuse us  .. to be able to meet in public .. 

If they able to pul this off.. THIS IS DAEBAK ..may be other celeb can follow suit .. :D

Ahaaa .... (Saying it with copying harry potter voice)

18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Look at this newly wed... kyahahahaha...

guys, do we all move here now? Dots thread seems so quite lately... hahahaha...

won't you guys return there, some new stills of ep 13 already scattered there... the drunk scene of the four leads..

cr as tagged

Time flies fast! Without we realize, tomorrow is Wednesday already!!!! 

Thank you @stargazer187 for sharing these stills <3

I will reassure myself that they are having a plan for all this thing. They make it look like they are friends so that they can deny dating rumors if the pictures of them being caught meeting at night are revealed.

However I'm still worried cuz Korean stars don't usually reveal their relationship like this..

My heart is so fragile. Stop playing with my heart these two people :(((((

I'm re-posting this since so many of you need re-assurance. Troopers, think and read with a clear and calm mind!

Guys, I don't want you all to die after all the excitement today but here's another thing to prove that they are in fact dating!. Yes, they are!

Notice anything familiar in these two pictures?. Today in HK

BD4Gmz.jpg

2 weeks ago SJK shooting his LG Bamboo salt CF 

25869073336_f6fe007602_b.jpg

In case you guys still don't get the connection - It's SHK's personal hair stylist *Hye Young Lee . So what is SHK's stylist doing at SJK's cf shooting?. And, no she's not a free lancer - she only works for SHK. Looks like GF takes good care of BF.

AND, BAM, THAT'S HOW YOU SOLVE A CASE 

Dispatch, I just did all your work for you. Now please send me a check.

35 minutes ago, songsquare said:

OKAY i think for my rationale side to come back to me again, we'd need the inputs of @SeGafanlady to reel us back in again before all of us go on full delulu unsaveable mode LOL!

that is totally master minded by Song Joong Ki. the fist bump.. Kyo has never done anything like this before and I really like the fact that she is indeed goes carefree and brave nowadays.. happiness is shine bright in her!

13 minutes ago, ss2016 said:

you know i don’t think it’s fishy at all..maybe first they had a plan to act certain way (hence the whole airport ninja decoy episode, and the beginning of the PC when SJK was checking out the ceiling, the backdrop, awkwarddd) but i think the turning point is the fist pump.. after that the mood lighten and i think SHK enjoyed herself more.. and figure it’ll be HUGE talk anywhere anyway (seriously he poured her water and it was a big discussion, imagine 2x fish pumps + her giggling after) might as well do it right for the fans right? Plus, they had a lot of time to plan the airport ninja, but whatever happens now is spontaneous, that’s what people IN LOVE do, spontaneous things.. im so happy for them and i dont’ doubt this at all.. she’s just really happyyyyyy to post all those pics.. ENJOY IT!!! who’s with me?? 

@ss2016 We're enjoying for sureeeee  ... squeeeeeeee :w00t:

26 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Well I wouldn't say it's all bad. My point was, this is yet another way to dodge the rumors. I believe this is how they are in real life, very close, be it in a relationship or not. Just, they've been hiding it all along, making the public suspicious of their relationship. When the public spoke of them being close and meeting in New York, they made the effort to be distant. Now that the media is saying they're way too planned and trying way too hard to be distant, they completely purposely show their closeness. They're trolling the media is what I'm thinking, finishing it off with a fist pump like "Ha, who has the mic now"! I hope I'm making sense. There's so much going on right now. Maybe I will write another post later when my mind is one piece again. 

@joongkyo Of course I'm not leaving! I'm staying on his ship forever so nobody dare drag me off! :P 

I can't think properly either, but I do get your point. It's one way to dodge I think, and its pretty smart of them actually trying to turn the situation around with the media, they're probably laughing together rn. They must be so pissed for disturbing their dinner and I like them when they're pissed like this lol. I'm just happy they closeness is real and hoping this won't be the last we'll be seeing these stuff about them. More pics soon hopefully

1 minute ago, SeGafanlady said:

that is totally master minded by Song Joong Ki. the fist bump.. Kyo has never done anything like this before and I really like the fact that she is indeed goes carefree and brave nowadays.. happiness is shine bright in her!

@SeGafanlady her aura is GLOWINGGG :wub:

i will give my full appreciation to @joongkyo thank you so much for your DYING EFFORT and  contribution for this thread ... my BIG HUG AND KISS IS FOR YOU.. love you gurl.... especially the translations... 

also to   @SeGafanlady and Bambiina thank you also ...

im not like you that contributed a lot but i know lots of us appreciate a lot for what you did for this thread... :wub:

lastly one thing i can say about the HK PC .... SJK , he is a real man... he manage what to do.... as i quote again for what he said in KBS new9  "WE'RE ENJOYING " ....

slowly but surely they enjoy each others company..... wish all the best.... LOVE...LOVE.... LOVE..... and good vibes.... AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH...

Yes i'm dead now...i'm behaving like a walking corpse now..

I dont think i need any public confirmation from them now...

I just have to save my money so that i can fly to korea on their wedding day..

Just like u guys i'm behaving like a mad person now that my husband might be sending me to the mad hospital tonight

Archived