[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Oh my god, tonight's episode was so so good! YSJ's crying broke my heart! And all the emotional scenes. And our couple was the cutest! But man the disappointment of the kiss scene! I hope we get a close up of it next week. They really cannot troll us like that! And next week's episode, OMG!! Wednesday, please come fast! 

that was the most romantic thing for me , YSJ  before shooting Argus takes his hand and covers KMY's eyes and say "Do not remember this"and then the moment when KMY covers YSJ's eyes when he's crying and she says " I don't want you to remember this either".

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Why are YSJ and KMY so very perfect for each other!? :tears:

Oh and when she tells him to go when there are only 30 seconds left on the bomb timer, she's freaking scared of dying but she doesn't want him to die. True love!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@melissala I can't get over those hug scenes of our OTP.....the HD pics you posted are perfect indeed....again, they look so comfortable in that tight embrace. I seldom see this type of hug in K Dramas, and I am happy we get to see one with our OTP....fine...we were trolled with that rooftop kiss...better make up in the last 4 episodes writernim. For now this scene is more than enough.

16 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

that was the most romantic thing for me , YSJ  before shooting Argus takes his hand and covers KMY's eyes and say "Do not remember this"and then the moment when KMY covers YSJ's eyes when he's crying and she says " I don't want you to remember this either".

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Why are YSJ and KMY so very perfect for each other!? :tears:

Oh and when she tells him to go when there are only 30 seconds left on the bomb timer, she's freaking scared of dying but she doesn't want him to die. True love!

THIS!! 

Emotions rushing back to me. Their relationship is so beautiful! And I hope for the remaining 4 episodes, we get tons of kisses and hot scenes between them! For sure we will have more kiss scenes though we haven't been shown them yet. I'm anticipating very steamy ones.

Anyway, is it hot in here or what? So much sexual tension between SJK and SHK. And the position of his leg, urm, a little close there guys. Some kind of comfort you guys have going on. It's like SHK isn't guarded of that area from SJK because she's used to it. ;) Don't do that and then not jump on each other. ROFL, sorry for my pervy ways. I can't help it with these two. And the drunk scene, will YSJ spend the night? Oh I hope, I hope! Just move in together already! Hahaha!

Hi to my old mates. Now I can see you here lol! Sometimes visit our old ship and have a group hug hahaha 

And for those I haven't encountered before as SHK lover. Hi nice to meet you. I'm enjoying reading your comments :)

:bawling:

SHK unnie fighting!

@ilovesjk I think I am really going to cry, this show is getting over in two weeks.

I can't get over that hand covering scene!. It was just the most beautiful scene construct that I've seen.

She didn't cover his eyes in reality.

Well it's not just an imagination really, it's so much more. She's sort of following his orders. Killing Argus or witnessing his death is something that they both witnessed together. So what MY means is for the memory to be really completely forgotten it's not enough that she forgets it, it's equally important that SJ forgets it. Which is why she re-visists her memory of him crying while she leaned on that stone wall hearing his heart-wrenching sobbing - which is when she covers her hand over his eyes to make him forget.

After all, it's their shared memory - One cannot forget while the other remembers. This might just be the most beautiful scene ever written.

•  

Just finished watching RAW and OMGGGGGG!!! The drama god must have heard my plea!!! They finally hugged and held hands!!!! OMG!!! I cant breathe!!! The balcony disappoints me tho, whyyyyy???! I'm hoping they won't troll us with the next episode where they were both drunk. Aaaah.. My heart is fluttering. I think they'll be rolling on the floor as what I've been hoping for. Drama god hear me! :phew:

That was the best hug I've seen, and when he held her head.. It felt soooo sooo real!!! So sweet you guys get married already!!! SJK is so hot in this episode and SHK as always so beautiful. Idk.. one of the best things about watching  raw is you get to feel the emotions more and appreciate the eyes and facial expressions. And honestly, i have no idea what they were talking about but I've never felt so much tension between the two. The sexual attraction and tension is very very palpable with these two. Makes me feel giddy! I'm gonna sleep happy..  :wub:

And Director!!!!  I'm not happy with the balcony kiss!! You better make up for it!! Yeah???? 

@joongkyo Yes I thought the scene was absolutely beautiful!! And you did a great job putting it into words. At the time she didn't console him and she wished she did. That's why she tells him later that he shouldn't feel the need to always comfort her, therefore telling him she too can bare some weight off his shoulders. I love them, I love them!! I'm never like this because I'm a firm believer of a good plot from beginning to end but for DOTS, can we just have 4 episodes of sweet hot scenes from SongSong? No more troubles or worries. Just give us their cute banters and teasing. LOL. ^_^

And oh my god, only 4 episodes left. :bawling::bawling::bawling: I don't know what I'm going to do with my life afterwards. 

35 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Question for you, y'all - After recent IG update of Kyo's ... It occurred to me to ask ... Is it normal for her to post this many pics on her IG with JoongKi? That balcony pic looks like an offscreen moment (Have yet to see the episode). Even if it isn't ... Has she done it with her previous costars? That's lucky 7th pic! lol

If I'm not wrong she just started her public IG about 1 year ago. Before DotS, she's doing Chinese movie last year. And I don't see any of her Chinese co star on her post. There's no picture of Kang Dong Won either on her post (but as one of Wonkyo shipper, we think that the man on her deleted post with the sun set on the road, could be KDW because if we zoom I think the man is quite tall, because he almost as tall as SHK height when she is standing.... sorry for mention this, because KDW also one of her co-star in 2014)

Other than SJK pictures with her, there are her pictures with Cha Tae Hyun, Jo In Sung, & Yoo Ah In (not co star) and coincidentally they all connected to Song Joong Ki. (After I check, there is also her picture with Tony Leung).

@ilovesjk OMG!, I died when he told her that he knew about her going to the hotel with the chairman and having a "Something" relationship with Yoongi Oppa. Omg!.....squealing

@suellen88 I am positive that the man in the picture is SJK, it was supposed to be a hint regarding the drama with the sunset in the background. I am 10000% positive.

3 hours ago, enzek said:

to me the kidnapped scene and her scene with with Asparagus in ep 11 show more development of mo yeon character and how she's cope with the unexpected crazy situation in Urk. in ep 5 at the cliff scene, she's so scared and panic in her car even when si jin come to her rescue. he hold her hand and reassure her but she still don't trust him. yet in ep 11, when she's been kidnapped and being alone with Asparagus and his veggies gang in car, she's only hear si jin voice through walkies talkie but she believe in him. she also talks back although being alone with Asparagus. i believe after this situation she will become more stronger even if she need some time with the aftermath crisis and truly ready to be with si jin no matter what situation will come between them. i just hope si jin noble idiot (if there is) won't last too long for next episode. 

Exactly what I was thinking! The nurses/soldiers could have updated the situation to their bosses and especially the Captain right when it happened. There are walkie talkies... And also MY is alreasy stress enough with the M3, vaccine being stolen, and now Fatima being dragged away. Of course she wants to help Fatima out and obviously Tommy was trying to tell the policemen to somehow drag her out. The blogger onviously missed on all these points bc she's biased. Why would YSJ want anyone else and dump her because of this. It's frustrating going there and seeing all these anti-MY sentiments. Why did you let your biaseness take over and try to masked it.. I stopped visiting bc of that and stop wasting my time defending her character and SHK as an actress because we already know how great she is over. Whew rant over!

But that kiss scene! Noooo, such trolls haha i hope we get a better cut for that or even better a BTS!

@2cents yes and the one when he was so jealous of her crush when she came to his room. He was standing and pouting a bit while MY talks.

Man ... this man can sure pout prettier than a girl. How can MY resist such a pout? If I were her, it's an open invitation to kiss hime senseless.

This room scene and the hug, do all of you get the feelings that SJK so wanted to plant a kiss on SHK ... gah ... thé way hé looked at her ... was I going crazy or did SJK really looked at SHK lips during the hug scene.

@ilovesjk yup, yup! And also they've more or less decided they're married to each other because MY asks him who do you choose me or the nation?. He replies, this once I will choose you. So she gets angry and says, what just this once you'll choose me?. What if I ask you the same question a second time and SJ says still I will choose you, because I know that my country has faith in me and will not be jealous of me having chosen you. (*eeeks...how cute!*) . So MY gets really angry and says I wonder why I have to be a  girl who has to deal with having the nation as a Mother-in-law.

I basically died!.

And when he called her adorable and she said that she knew that. *dies again*

@joongkyo Which sunset photo? I'm not sure I've seen it. Does anyone have a hold of it? But kyahh you are awesome! I really envy you for knowing Korean. I'm really considering learning. I can read and sort of write hangul but my understanding of the language is so limited. They are so so sweet!!

Anyway, thankfully the wait for next week's episode will not be as dreadful because we are going to get updates of their party tomorrow and also it makes me happy knowing our couple will be together again, though I'm sure they haven't been apart since filming ended. ^_^ And then on the 4th they will be headed to Hong Kong and hopefully we will get lots of yummy news and photos of them!

22 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

@2cents yes and the one when he was so jealous of her crush when she came to his room. He was standing and pouting a bit while MY talks.

Man ... this man can sure pout prettier than a girl. How can MY resist such a pout? If I were her, it's an open invitation to kiss hime senseless.

This room scene and the hug, do all of you get the feelings that SJK so wanted to plant a kiss on SHK ... gah ... thé way hé looked at her ... was I going crazy or did SJK really looked at SHK lips during the hug scene.

You're not alone. I think SJ thought she was bout to kiss him I've paid attention to his eyes and lips so well and in the room scene I was really expecting for a kiss :wub::wub:

28 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo Any idea what time the party will start? Let's fly to Korea now to crash it! LOL. I'm sure we can blend in as one of the staffs since there's 350+ people. HAHA.

I think they'll start early and party into the night since it's a friday night. SJK will probably have to drag SHK's drunk body like he did in the preview of episode 13...hahahaha.

Yes, let's please catch a flight to Seoul and walk around Gangnam, we located the 350 strong crowd and we blend!.. And I mean we are really going to blend in !! Lol

That's it for tonight *over and out* Something to help everyone sleep better tonight.

UazeU4.jpg

fSCD6G.jpg

Is anything more beautiful than this beautiful couple? Will they grasp destiny when it comes knocking in DOTs? Will they love each other bravely?

Uri SJK and SHK couple - please hold tightly to each other.

photo shk_zpsozxiuxci.png

photo hand_zpst0pm37sz.png

photo 1_zpsayxzuu3x.png

photo sjk_zps5fgr6cs0.png

Archived