[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just remembered something that Hyunbin had shared, whenever they would have kissing scenes he would be bombarded by angry male friends sending him texts cursing him to stop kissing her. Well, tonight SJK is going to get all those text messages X 4 times because lucky guy got to kiss them lips for 4 times in one episode!.

@melissala yeah, so those people who called her a "Scarecrow" can go cry in a pillow somewhere.....kekekeke...I still can't get over the kisses.

OK. . my analysis of shk's performance in the red truck kiss.. YES !! There definitely IS something going on ...

everyone agree?

and did you see that look she gave him before she initiated the second kiss.. lips apart, Eyes half closed .. talk about sexy. . not sure how sjk could take it .. :sweatingbullets:

,omg OMG im trying my hardest to wait until sub is out. But reading all this and the gifs etc, I'm DEAD!! What do i do? What do i do?????? I feel like flying to korea to do god knows what just to scream god knows what! Omg omg omg they are practically sucking each others face!!!,! AAAaAaAaAAaaAAaa .  :w00t: :w00t:

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I just remembered something that Hyunbin had shared, whenever they would have kissing scenes he would be bombarded by angry male friends sending him texts cursing him to stop kissing her. Well, tonight SJK is going to get all those text messages X 4 times because lucky guy got to kiss them lips for 4 times in one episode!.

Its facts like these that keep my imagination alive and my delulu mind happy... Please keep them coming..:wub:

Those kisses are no joke. Those kisses scene don't come to us very often. OMG, i feel so blessed. I may sound crazy, but looking at two of them kiss like it's real, like they really meant it, like it's been forever of wanting it to happen. 

am speechless. How other drama kiss' scenes gonna top their kisses now? HOW?

it is impossible for them not to date after those eye gaze and super hot kissing scene.

i mean come on they were so ready from the way they open their mouth and the way they move

i mean, SHK only kisses like that in world within (which before she dates co star)

AND EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT DATING, I'LL PRETEND THEY DO 

HAHA

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

WHERE ARE ALL MY SHIPPERS!. REMEMBER WHEN WE SAID THAT WHEN SHK KISSES HER COSTAR BACK SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!!!!??????? WELL THAT WAS KISSING BACK FO SHO................AND WE GOT THREE KISSES!!! I WANT TO HUG YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WAS THAT FRENCH KISS ?

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST SAW KOREAN DRAMA KISS THAT PASSIONATELY.

AND AND SHE FREAKING OPEN HER MOUTHHHHHH

THEY ARE FO SHO HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON

*GROUP HUGS*

1 minute ago, jl08 said:

I'm flying to dreamland. I swear.

This is what I meant!.... This just cannot even be part of a script, it's such a small intimate gesture but makes them look like a couple that is definitely in a relationship.

SPARKS are FLYING!!!!!!!!!!

Silent reader but total shipper here to put in my two cents.

I'm really glad I was able to live stream today's episode because that first kiss scene was TOTALLY EPIC!!!!. So it was probably a little tricky for them to film being in the back of a moving truck and my mind keeps wondering how many times SJK and SHK actually had to film that scene and of course my  little shipper self is hoping many many many many many times! And maybe that they also NG'ed a few times just so they would have to do it over again. Yes that made me smile.

How flipping gorgeous did SHK look when she pulled back and was about to kiss him again? There's no way SJK wasn't getting the feels from that look she gave him. I mean he is an actor but he's also a man! A sang namja as SHK said herself.

And I think SHK  effectively shut down all the the haters who said she kisses with no emotion. The KBS kiss video already has over 20,350 views on Youtube and the number keeps growing. It would seem those dating rumors aren't making anyone lose interest in the show but doing just the opposite. Oh you two, just date now if you aren't already. 

OK lemme say here......

6d40f7f4jw1f274czwn83g209q05iu15.gif

(been staring at this for 30 minutes my world is stopped)

Spoiler

tumblr_nj4usxIDPX1qdq8eco1_250.gif

OMG OTTOKE!!!!!!!

SHK only kiss like that with her two costars that she dated afterwards....

she didn't even kiss like that with JIS or KDW.. BUT only with SJK she gave that I love you deep gaze.. that gaze... it's the biggest giveaway to me.... my Goddess I wish U all the love, happiness and joy everafter!

Hi chingus....omg..wow.....cant stand this craziness giddiness happiness alone...hv to shout it out..even my babies having their own party in my belly...yup I'm 7mth pregnant with twin...gonna name them song song twin ha ha...omg I'm so damn happy...

15 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

OK lemme say here......

(been staring at this for 30 minutes my world is stopped)

SHe SHK only kiss like that with her two costars that she dated afterwards....

she didn't even kiss like that with JIS or KDW.. BUT only with SJK she gave that I love you deep gaze.. that gaze... it's the biggest giveaway to me.... my Goddess I wish U all the love, happiness and joy everafter!

Did you guys notice that after SHK kissing him back, SJK respond kissing with open mouth? Is it french kiss? And why the director must be cut before they finishing their kiss? Ooh i am so curious . .  

3 minutes ago, mu_girl9182 said:

Hi chingus....omg..wow.....cant stand this craziness giddiness happiness alone...hv to shout it out..even my babies having their own party in my belly...yup I'm 7mth pregnant with twin...gonna name them song song twin ha ha...omg I'm so damn happy...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!... Lol, your babies must be enjoying the fact that their Momma is so happy today because of SJK and SHK's epic kissing.

YESSSSS..... UYEAAAA

GALS IM UTTERLY SPEECHLESS....

MY ATSHMA IS RETURN ... CANT BREATH PROPERLY... CANT HANDLE ULTIMATE GIGGLING AND LAUGHING AND GRINNING AT THE SAME TIME.

BEST KISSES EVER IN ASIA DRAMALAND !!!

I CAN CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE OR WERE IN RELATIONSHIP HEHEHEHE 

The way He jerk her forcefully kissing her, Her eyes like an open door of affection and longing desire... I think all of us here get the picture hahahah 

IM SO HAPPY THAT ITS NOT MY DELULU HAHAHA...

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :glasses:

Archived