[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

14 minutes ago, joyblack4 said:

so happens in ep48 and 49 did YH knows now that BQ is susu  plus what YH drank at the end of ep49, is he dying because MY wake up.  Thanks. 

YH is already aware that BQ is Su Su since they met again at the wedding banquet. Her movement and scar on her hand was identical to Su Su and he confirm it through the soul lantern as well as ZhiYan. And most recently a few episode back, he is aware that she is also Si Yin (hence he misunderstand her relationship with Mo Yan). 

I think he drink the forget portion (maybe?) so that he don't remember him being a heavenly being so he can go down to the mortal realm for his punishment for killing the 4 beast. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

Hide contents

@joyblack4 I don't know what episode you are on, but YH knows BQ is SS from the first moment he met her.  About 10 episodes back.   @ the end of 49, YH drank the tea because he has to go down to mortal realm as a punishment for killing the 4 beasts.  This is his arc...It has nothing to do with Mo Yuan. The tea is the forgetful tea.  Once his arc is done, he will go back to Heaven.  

so another years of separation? BQ aware of this?YH told her about it? that was a pretty light good bye for a long separation?

• Like 2

so.. delurking for awhile...

Lol... i gotta give props to dilraba on 48-49 ep... she stole the scene when she appears..

- when BQ was discussing her wedding plan with her brothers.. a forlorn Feng Jiu looks glum and sad....

Afterward, when she met DH.. despite her sadness.. she still retain her cuteness a bit... which made me glad.. and also sad for her at the same time...

DH and FJ storyline is unpredictable... but i really really hope their's will get a happy ending too.. They deserve it.... T_T

Lastly BQ and YH is cuteness personified on today's episode aren't they? 

And yes, just like everyone here.. I do believe MY has feelings for BQ... but alas.. the TIMING was not right.. and they're un-fated.....

Bai Qian and Ye Hua were fated from the start... 

alright then.. back to lurking again... 

• Like 7

I love today's episodes, personally I think Ep 48/49 are the best to date, I'm absolutely crushing on Mo Yuan, OMG I was practically in tears to see his return.

It looks like the drama will show that Mo Yuan's feelings are true and above teacher/disciple relationship from tomorrow's preview Ep 50. 

Ep 48 summary

Spoiler

Yan Zhi and Li Jing are at Kunlunxu, they need the pill stove to make the pill for the baby. Zhi Lan makes the pill for her, as they cannot let the ghost tribe step into Kunlunxu.

Yehua and Bai Qian are in heaven, he is drawing a tactical plan, she recalls that as a Kulunxu disciple she hated the subject. He asked why she stayed next to him, she replied cos he looks good while drawing Kyaaaaaaa!!! Very lovey dovey! Ah Li and Chengyu came back with sugarcanes, Chengyu asked Yehua if she can touch Bai Qian as she has never seen a female high goddess before. Ah Li was VERY cute, saying his mum belongs to his dad, only his dad can touch her! (Good boy!)

Yehua draws portrait, but exclude Chengyu from the drawing. Bai Qian explained that he is tired and do not have energy nowadays. Just to prove them wrong Yehua Tarzan-carried Bai Qian off to the room and you know!! But Bai Qian keeps interrupting him, most important part- she said she checked a good date for wedding, let's get married! Yehua couldn't believe his ears, wanted her to repeat. She said to him 'I love you, I really love you, I want to be with you forever....' kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss then Yehua said 'let's have another baby....' (they are working on it hahahahahaha)

Li Jing and Yan Zhi are still at Kunlunxu, talked about Si Yin and her true identity. Li Jing said she is very clear between love and hate, if she wants to break off with you she will be very clear on it (I think they added this to emphasis on what will happen later on when Bai Qian finds out that she is SuSu and felt the betrayal, hating Yehua).

Back to Yehua and Bai Qian in bed (oooooooo too tired from the workout), he was thinking that once Mo Yuan returns, the seal in the bell will weaken and the ghost lord will return. He asked (in a roundabout way) if she would used her soul to seal away the ghost lord instead of Mo Yuan? She said yes I would, any Kunlunxu disciple would have done the same. (he will lose her as she would use her soul to seal away Ghost lord once he breaks out).

More lovey dovey, Bai Qian says to Yehua there is a difference between Mo Yuan and him, his eyes is blacker, he is young but he acts older than even Donghua Dijun. She adds medicine to his tea given by ZheYan for him to recover without him knowing.

Sujin oh SuJin that woman never knows when to stop, she is stirring it up with Yehua's mum, tells her about Bai Qian adding something to his tea, maybe to seduce Yehua as the fox tribe knows how to, on and on.....

Both Yehua's mum and Sujin goes to Yehua's place, trying to stop him from drinking the tea, Yehua told them Qian Qian made this tea with Zheyan's medicine. (Sujin take that!) Yehua's mum talked about the wedding they should organize it asap. (Sour faced Sujin). Lovey dovey- yehua is happy.....the trip to get the grass was all well worth it.

Sujin sees the maids decorating Xiwu palace, Yehua told the maids that Bai Qian is marrying in soon and to prepare the place. Sujin is pissed off, rambling on with her maid.

Yehua needs to go to mortal realm as punishment for killing the four beasts. The wedding will be delayed....

• Like 20

@Purestupidity,indeed this is the best episodes, I love every minute of it. For a long time I have always end a drama in a half way but I think I can endure through this one. I always stay drinking tea watching this drama, thanks goodness for a change, hope happy ending for all so that I can come back time after time again re-watching it with no regret. @linh5000 thanks again. 

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Purestupidity said:

I love today's episodes, personally I think Ep 48/49 are the best to date, I'm absolutely crushing on Mo Yuan, OMG I was practically in tears to see his return.

It looks like the drama will show that Mo Yuan's feelings are true and above teacher/disciple relationship from tomorrow's preview Ep 50. 

"Li Jing and Yan Zhi are still at Kunlunxu, talked about Si Yin and her true identity. Li Jing said she is very clear between love and hate, if she wants to break off with you she will be very clear on it (I think they added this to emphasis on what will happen later on when Bai Qian finds out that she is SuSu and felt the betrayal, hating Yehua)."

OMG, Mo Yuan is back!!! *tears of joy* I'm patiently waiting for more Mo Yuan scene (not that I don't love Ye Hua enough. Ye Hua and Mo Yuan are my favorite, I mean it's both Mark so I have to love them both right) but I am eager to see how Mo Yan feeling will play out. I want to see how the interpretation goes :D

Regarding Li Jing statement, I think they make that emphasis several time to emphasis as to BQ characteristic, that she is clear when it comes to love/hate. She even made that emphasis to YH on their wedding night which is interesting in that she differentiate love/hate clearly. If you done her wrong, she break off with you forever (like Li Jing). I mean the guy have ping for her for thousand of years and want to be together again but his one time betrayal and that was the end for them which I can say, she truly never reach the level of "love" with him. Whereas with YH, she see him as betraying her in her mortal life and the pain lead her to drink the forget potion which to do that, it means she truly loved YH dearly and if looking at another aspect, by forgetting that pain is allowing to give love a second chance around (if their fate ever cross path again) which they did. 

But by hinting that characteristic of her, it does make emphasis and show how fated she and Ye Hua is. She break it off with YH as Su Su yet still meet him again and falls in love with him again. When it comes to emotional growth, I see BQ as very flaw in that she doesn't see or tries to understand the other person side of things or see it on their side. She only see it on her end that they hurt her thus she end it. Which is why it took her to (really think that she will lose YH forever) to realize her flaw, that she isn't any different than Li Jing (in term of feeling in that they don't appreciate what they truly have until it's gone) and that she truly never understand YH (even after 2 lifetime together). She blindly did not see nor understand where YH was coming from or the sacrifice he did was out of love for her. 

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, Purestupidity said:

Ep 48 summary

Hide contents

Yan Zhi and Li Jing are at Kunlunxu, they need the pill stove to make the pill for the baby. Zhi Lan makes the pill for her, as they cannot let the ghost tribe step into Kunlunxu.

Yehua and Bai Qian are in heaven, he is drawing a tactical plan, she recalls that as a Kulunxu disciple she hated the subject. He asked why she stayed next to him, she replied cos he looks good while drawing Kyaaaaaaa!!! Very lovey dovey! Ah Li and Chengyu came back with sugarcanes, Chengyu asked Yehua if she can touch Bai Qian as she has never seen a female high goddess before. Ah Li was VERY cute, saying his mum belongs to his dad, only his dad can touch her! (Good boy!)

Yehua draws portrait, but exclude Chengyu from the drawing. Bai Qian explained that he is tired and do not have energy nowadays. Just to prove them wrong Yehua Tarzan-carried Bai Qian off to the room and you know!! But Bai Qian keeps interrupting him, most important part- she said she checked a good date for wedding, let's get married! Yehua couldn't believe his ears, wanted her to repeat. She said to him 'I love you, I really love you, I want to be with you forever....' kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss then Yehua said 'let's have another baby....' (they are working on it hahahahahaha)

Li Jing and Yan Zhi are still at Kunlunxu, talked about Si Yin and her true identity. Li Jing said she is very clear between love and hate, if she wants to break off with you she will be very clear on it (I think they added this to emphasis on what will happen later on when Bai Qian finds out that she is SuSu and felt the betrayal, hating Yehua).

Back to Yehua and Bai Qian in bed (oooooooo too tired from the workout), he was thinking that once Mo Yuan returns, the seal in the bell will weaken and the ghost lord will return. He asked (in a roundabout way) if she would used her soul to seal away the ghost lord instead of Mo Yuan? She said yes I would, any Kunlunxu disciple would have done the same. (he will lose her as she would use her soul to seal away Ghost lord once he breaks out).

More lovey dovey, Bai Qian says to Yehua there is a difference between Mo Yuan and him, his eyes is blacker, he is young but he acts older than even Donghua Dijun. She adds medicine to his tea given by ZheYan for him to recover without him knowing.

Sujin oh SuJin that woman never knows when to stop, she is stirring it up with Yehua's mum, tells her about she adding something to his tea, maybe to seduce Yehua as the fox tribe knows how to, on and on.....

Both Yehua's mum and Sujin goes to Yehua's place, trying to stop him from drinking the tea, Yehua told them Qian Qian made this tea with Zheyan's medicine. (Sujin take that!) Yehua's mum talked about the wedding they should organize it asap. (Sour faced Sujin). Lovey dovey- yehua is happy.....the trip to get the grass was all well worth it.

Sujin sees the maids decorating Xiwu palace, Yehua told the maids that Bai Qian is marrying in soon and to prepare the place, she is so pissed off.

Yehua needs to go to mortal realm as punishment for killing the four beasts. The wedding will be delayed....

Just got home, running to watch the episodes  Gah!!!!

Let the spazzing continue! Laters!!!

• Like 6

I really hope that Princess ?? I forgot her name  but she the Princess demon .. and 16th disciples are together
But base on the opening song, it seem like they won't together
I really hope she have a happy ending because she like the nicest person -- like she the nicest demon I ever seen -- 

also, can't wait for ep 50 and can anyone translate what 16th disciples say to BQ on the ep 50 preview 

• Like 5

I love that the drama stays sooo true to the book .. dialogues also ..

8more eps and 5 more days to go ..!

Did anyone find alan yu meng long ('4th bro) gorgeous? I really like him . First time I noticed him in ace vs ace show .. so cute.never watched his other drama lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Purestupidity said:

Ep 48 summary

Reveal hidden contents

Sujin oh SuJin that woman never knows when to stop, she is stirring it up with Yehua's mum, tells her about she adding something to his tea, maybe to seduce Yehua as the fox tribe knows how to, on and on.....

Sujin sees the maids decorating Xiwu palace, Yehua told the maids that Bai Qian is marrying in soon and to prepare the place, she is so pissed off.

thank you for the summary. if not it would be to unbearable the agony to wait for eng sub. per schedule, it wont be for another two weeks till we get eng subtitle ep 41-50 from dramafever. :heart:

• Like 6

I totally love ep. 48 and 49 ... gosh i was in tears when BQ and MY reunited again T____T .. then in more tears when MY look at BQ (baby come to me if no one want you =P) .. then started crying for FJ and DH T_____________T ....

I'm so in love with YH and BQ time together (come on guys produce a baby alrdy ^^).. its the calm b4 the storm I need to calm my poor heart .. my poor heart has been enjoying soooo much sweet scenes lately 

i'm hoping that FJ and DH will have a open ending so they can continue it with PB... instead of giving us a sad ending 

I know we have say this over and over again .. but wow Mark can portray two characters so amazingly .. when i look at Yehua all i see is Yehua and when i look back at Moyuan all i see is Moyuan .. lets hope he win a award for this ... he's a awesome actor 

• Like 11

i love how susu and BQ characters differs yet the same in some ways. Poor YH how can he not loves BQ even more.

both susu and BQ ask YH to get married. but BQ after she said she loves YH are way more forward than Susu ever was. one thing susu didnt have is the elegance of a princess, not the appearance, i mean BQ has her princess status, she never have people looking down on her, therefore she can squashed all those bullies. something susu have to suffer and was powerless.

loving the sweet moments, i hope no more stupid separation for the last few remaining episodes.

• Like 9

Ep 49 summary

Spoiler

Bai Qian is talking to her 2nd and 4th brothers about her wedding date, they are surprised that she is pushing it to happen sooner. 2nd brother thought she is in love with Mo Yuan, she replied: 'don't joke about this, teacher is close to me as father, even if I have to die in place of him, I wouldn't complain, but in my heart, there is only Yehua(she loves Yehua). She told her brother that once she gets married to Yehua, she will become Heaven Empress, so she will have to pass on her Qingqiu title, she suggested Fengjiu.

Bai Zhen told ZheYan about the news of Bai Qian's wedding plans. ZheYan in his mind: 'Mo Yuan ah Mo Yuan' (personally I think ZheYan knows Mo Yuan has special feelings for Bai Qian).

That SuJin is acting like a hypocrite in front of Yehua's mum, saying she will definitely help out with the wedding of Bai Qian and Yehua (I seriously want to straggle this woman, everything about her irritates me now), she knows now that the wedding date is delayed due to Yehua going to mortal realm. (You can see her little evil mind thinking)

Bai Qian went to Heaven looking for Yehua, she found the way she was going familiar(Susu's memory). Yehua welcomed her formally with the heaven immortals as she is the crown prince's wife, she loved it! :) 

Yehua informed her than he needs to go to mortal realm as punishment for killing the 4 beasts. She asked if SiMing has written a fate story, he said no, it will be left blank, so completely up to him and how it goes (meaning no one will know what can happen). As he will forget that he still has to marry her once he turns into a mortal- she set rules: you cannot marry other woman or some relationship with other women. Yehua asked what will you do if I did, she pushed him (oooooooo flirty) and said I will take you, lock you up in the fox cave, then you can only see me everyday when you eat, read and draw. Yehua replied: if that's the case, I would rather you take me now...

They are doing the deed again(love is in the air)

Fengjiu wants to go to Heaven(to see Chengyu), asking her uncle to help her out.

Zheyan and Bai Zhen went to check on DieYong, Mo Yuan's soul is no longer in his body.

Bai Qian and Yehua say their goodbyes, he doesn't want her to send him off to mortal realm. She returns Li Jing's stone to Yehua.

The bell at Kunlunxu starts to ring, yep.....Mo Yuan is back!!!!!! Let's scream!!!!!! Ah.....!

Yehua is preparing to go to mortal realm, by rule he must forget everything as a mortal, so SiMing gives him a forget potion. He said while drinking: 'Qian Qian you must wait for me to return' (oh....he is worried and he should be....)

Bai Qian is in front of the cave (where mo yuan's body was kept), she was going to change to her Si Yin's boy look, ZheYan said Mo Yuan would have known she was a girl, so just go in as you are.

Mo Yuan is awake!

He recognised her: 'Seventeen, come over here and let me see if you have advanced (improve skills/deity power??)' 

'Definitely is my little seventeen'

Bai Qian- 'Teacher...... you are finally back'

Mo Yuan- 'Yes teacher is back' 'My little seventeen dressed like this also look very good'

Bai Qian- 'Teacher you have not change one bit'

They left the cave to go outside, then go and have tea.

mo Yuan asked if there has been anyone who looks like him who has appeared for the last 70,000 years. ZheYan said yes, your disciple is close to this person and asked Bai Qian to tell her teacher. She is a bit shy about it, but said yes, the person is my fiance the heaven crown prince.

mo Yuan said 'fiancé...... what is his name and when was he born' 

She told him and he said 'little seventeen you have taken my twin brother......'

Mo Yuan explained the whole story that his mother was supposed to have twins, but only managed to protect the older one, so his father felt bad and used half his life energy to make the golden lotus to contain his younger brother's immortality and to wait till one day he get a chance to be human again'

Bai Qian and Mo Yuan looked at each other (oh oh, teacher is going to be my brother in law!) Mo Yuan wants to meet Yehua, she explained he is in mortal realm now, will bring him to Mo Yuan later on. He wants to go back to Kunlunxu to recover, so they head off.

The disciples all welcome Mo Yuan back.... 

Welcome back Mo Yuan, I LOVE U!! Isn't he a sexy beast!!! Kya!!!

chengyu tells Fengjiu Dijun is dying. She went looking for him, told him if he dies, she doesn't want to live either, keeps hugging him.

• Like 17

Spoiler

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms is climbing the popularity charts in China with over 20 billion views

e16be1ac-8cfc-49b9-b181-7d5c4c2d5fc7.jpg

The beautifully-filmed fantasy romance, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, has enchanted both Chinese and international viewers. While fast rising into DramaFever's own Top 10 most popular Asian dramas, it has also set a new streaming record of over 20 billions views in China, surpassing even the highly regarded Empress of China and Nirvana in Fire. What do you think is the main reason for its success?

The reasons for the popular drama's success are many. Yang Mi and Mark Chao lead an all-star cast in the fantasy romance about immortals who succumb to the power of love even though they have magical powers beyond belief. The actors are complemented with special effects that showcase the immortals' super powers and incredible transformations. The fabulous costumes and touching songs also enhance the quality of our viewing experience.

fe3a2e81-8d9b-4f17-b037-7746dc5b6c01.jpg

If you are one of the fans who have enjoyed the special effects in Love O2O, where the campus romance is paralleled with a gorgeous fantasy world where online gamers role-play as martial arts characters, then you may be interested to know that Love O2O's director, Lam Yuk, is the lead among the three directors for Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. Previously, she was also one of the directors for the famous time-travel classic, Scarlet Heart.

Of course a great drama starts with a popular series of romances from online writer, Tang Qi Gong Zi. For the drama, multiple romances have been combined into one story, so we don't just experience the white fox princess Bai Qian's quest for true love, but also other intriguing romances such as the extraordinary one between Dong Hua Dijun (Vengo Gao) and the little fox princess Feng Jiu (Dilraba Dilmurat).

Take a look how Dong Hua Dijun saves the cute little red fox princess Feng Jiu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8NNsHIDvE

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/ten-miles-of-peach-blossoms-is-so-popular-that-it-has-won-over-20-billion-views-in-china/

• Like 12

@Purestupidity Thank you so much for the recap! Yay! Mo Yuan is back!!! And BQ finally confess about how she feel towards Mo Yuan which is already a given since we all know her heart is with YH (and like FJ said, their fox tribe once they love someone - it's that person for all eternity, no waver or so).

I'm more eager to see Mo Yuan and interpret his side (whether he do or not have such feeling for BQ). It does seem to hint that it is a one-sided but will have to see tomorrow episode to go further into detail with it. I cannot wait for tomorrow episode cause from what it seem ZhiYan is aware or his thought when he said "Mo Yuan oh Mo Yuan" was hinting at something. And given that ZhiYan is in both novel (and supposedly went to school with Mo Yuan and friends), he may know Mo Yuan well enough. But I am curious at ZhiYan action as well to bringing BQ to Kunlun. Given that they only accept male and even when disguising her as a male, he pretty much know that MY will still see through it. Maybe he knew regardless, MY will accept BQ as his student but why...

So much question, so little answer :( lol

@parmma OMG, thanks for the news. I am so extremely happy that it's reaching 20 billions views. This drama is so worth all the rave reviews and the popularity and everything! I'm so extremely happy! Super stoked!! They deserve the love! 

• Like 9

Thank you for the recap @Purestupidity

This paragraph from PB books reminds me of the latest episode. When Donghua spoke to Su Moye:

“If she wanted to see you, she could always go to see you. She liked me, wanted to see me, became a servant in Taichen Palace for more than four hundred years, but we weren't fated to meet each other even once. In theory, we shouldn't have such a difficult time meeting. Then why was it like that, do you think?”

• Like 6

Ep 49 is simply all sorts of emotional or what !!  All these lovey dovey BQ-YH moments, Dong Hua and Feng Jiu in the end, to the most anticipated comeback of the yea- LAST 70,000 YEARS. MO YUAN THE MAN HIMSELF IS BAACK  :bawling:

Please I can't be the only one who teared up along with Bai Qian when she saw shifu again?!  That is probably one of the most beautiful moments of the story for me, and Yang Mi impressed me there with the welled-up eyes and tears of joy as the normally jaded Bai Qian is completely overcome with emotion, and could not contain herself. She did that scene every justice and I'm sooo thankful for that.  AHHH I could go on and on as I'm still reeling over Mo Yuan's return, brb gonna crash Kunlun Xu's Mo Yuan welcome back party/celebration. 

And is that a sad Mo Yuan I see when Bai Qian said she was engaged?!  In the novel, all these signs were clearly open, which is why I'm looking forward to the drama's interpretation of it, as it leaves less to imagination. And I can't help but feel the whole mood of that scene + MY's expression as executed by the drama IS implying such.  Too bad for him it's a sinking ship with BQ but hey looks like I'm not the only one who will gladly take him :tongue: 

On another note, we are officially under 10 episodes left :(   this drama really went by. I have not enjoyed a longer series like this one that much before. Most longer Chinese dramas tend to drag/suck later on, but this one...this one continues to get even better though I was iffy about 58 whole episodes at first. I haven't had a favorite drama in awhile, but this I can safely add to my list of most favorite dramas ever.  

• Like 16