[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

I watched the whole episode of the zhejiang TV show Wang Pai Dui Wang Pai 2! It annoyed me cuz they invited the WHOLE cast and barely let them talk. The cast from Kungfu Yoga had more airtime and they had a special segment for Jackie Chan. Good that they want to honour him but I thought they shouldn't neglect the cast of 3L3W. First time I see Mark, Yangmi, Dilraba, Vengo, Zhang Bin Bin (Li Jing), Ken Chang (Zhe Yan) and Su Jin on the same show! And Zhang Bin Bin didn't even have a chance to speak. And Yangmi spoke the most because she knew the cast from the other side. But her airtime wasn't a lot also. They put her face and Dilraba's face as the thumbnail but they had less than 10 minutes of total airtime. :/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, faythe said:

I'll watch it for YH and BQ. I actually really do love them too, but it's just they can't beat my love for DH and FJ from the novel and maybe I also like Dilabra and Vengo chemistry a wee bit more as well. I think I will go back and watch Vlove for Dilraba and Vengo kiss scene and hug scenes. Most likely I'll also re-watch their mortal scenes as well. Why can't DH be like his mortal self?

Please take those spoilers as a grain of salt. Yeah, their chemistry is mind blowing! I love them and ship them hard! The fandom is real for me. I think at some point they need to leave the ending open for the pillow book adaptation. So, it makes sense.

• Like 3

Ok, I'm not going to do summary of Ep 45, it's too depressing hahaha.

Straight into Ep 46-47

Spoiler

Bai Qian guarded the soul lamp for 3 days without any rest. While resting, DieFeng informed her that someone is here to see her, it is her second brother (Fengjiu's father). He suggested marrying off Fengjiu to Diefeng, but both him and Bai Qian are not so keen on that. The reason for marrying Fengjiu off is so that she can forget about Donghua Dijun. Diefeng suggests that they ask all suitable suitors to come forward with gifts, then Fengjiu's dad can choose.

Donghua Dijun visited the place where Fengjiu as consort stayed when he was the mortal emperor. SiMing informed him that the fox tribe are asking for suitors to come forward as Fengjiu has reached a marriageable age. He asked SiMing what is he trying to get at, also to go to west sea and give the bell/arrow head to Fengjiu as a remembrance.

Suitors are turning up and bearing gifts for Fengjiu, but she isn't bothered with them, till SiMing turns up. She saw the bell/arrowhead and returned to mortal realm, the dilapidated house where she and Donghua were hiding when she was shot by the arrow. She said she understands 'this life's love, end in this life' but she asked why was Donghua here, is it because there is something he cannot forget. He said everything has an end (this bit is kind of complicated to translate), meaning asking her to let it go.

Yehua wakes up, his arm has no feeling, ZheYan said maybe after a few 10,000 years he may get some feeling back (oh my....). He asked ZheYan to give the pill to Bai Qian. He lied to ZheYan (not telling him that he used his own life energy to make the pill). 

Yehua returned to heaven and got Chengyu to take Ah Li to go to a study, at the same to pick some sugarcanes (he doesn't want his son to know about his arm yet and to worry). Before he collapsed, he told his soldier not to tell Tianjun or anyone that he went to ZheYan's peach blossom garden.

ZheYan gave the pill to Bai Qian, she thought that ZheYan used his life energy and was very grateful.

ZheYan sent Migu to get the stone from Li Jing as Yehua saved his life, they need this stone to revive Mo Yuan, this was sent to Bai Qian.

Heaven sent for ZheYan, he now knows Yehua lost all his life energy to make the pill and was lecturing him for being foolish, Yehua replied it doesn't matter (basically he was ready to give his life up to help Bai Qian to revive her teacher).

DieFong went to get Bai Qian, he asked her to do the soul search magic on DieYong. She finds out that the energy that is surrounding Mo Yuan belongs to Yehua, not ZheYan.

She goes off to confront Yehua, he pretends that he is fine and that he has high life energy, making that pill wasn't a big deal for him. She pretends to believe what he says and goes to ZheYan.

ZheYan tells her about Yehua's cover up of the whole incident so that Tianjun wouldn't know. She wants to go to Yehua and she will continue to pretend(that it isn't serious) as he wants her to.

She goes to Yehua's room and said since his arm is injured, she wants to help him with little things like pouring tea. He asked her to sit on his bed (oooooooo an invitation!naughty!), she said she will go to Ah Li's place to sleep instead(really?). He grabbed her and said I only have 1 arm, if you are not willing, you can free yourself easily. She then said can she share half of his bed tonight? The rest I don't need to explain......(just cuddling, cough blood, more cuddles)

There are signs that Qingchang(ghost lord) is returning (be freed from the bell).

SuJin was told by a spying maid that Bai Qian is at Yehua's place, she isn't happy.

Yehua and Bai Qian talking about where Ah Li is.

Chengyu and Ah Li overhears Donghua Dijun's convo with the other deity. He is dying.....

• Like 16

Their expression. I want to upload pictures but I don't know how...

I love hanfu, I screenshoot the scenes. Someday I will sewing hanfu with my hand. Right now, I research first.

Zhe Yan Pink hanfu is gorgeous.

He really wear pink.

I was surprised...croton megahits released 46 and 47. I wish they still releasing 48 an 49. Going closed to 58 the end :bawling:

Spoiler

Episode 47. Yehua expression when he saw Qian Qian. He was holding glass.

Dijun longing eyes :blush:

Zhi Yan and 16th brother separated T.T

I do not know what they were saying. I enjoy their expression though. 

• Like 4

I can't wait for English subtitles when DH&FJ are in the moral realm. Though I've heard several possible spoilers, I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed for a happy ending! Now that I'm only caught up with the English subtitles, there's a scene in episode 24/25 when Zheyan came to talk to DH, and DH stated that he knew BQ is SiYin from the past--lol! He completely threw FJ under the bus by saying that FJ was the one that told him even tho he promised her that he wouldn't tell anyone! So funny! 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Purestupidity said:

Ok, I'm not going to do summary of Ep 45, it's too depressing hahaha.

Straight into Ep 46-47

Hide contents

Bai Qian had guarded the soul lamp for 3 days without any rest. While resting, DieFeng informed her that someone is here to see her, it is her second brother (Fengjiu's father). He suggested marrying off Fengjiu to Diefeng, but both him and Bai Qian are not so keen on that. The reason for marrying Fengjiu off is so that she can forget about Donghua Dijun. Diefeng suggests that they ask all suitable suitors to come forward with gifts, then Fengjiu's dad can choose.

Donghua Dijun visited the place where Fengjiu as consort stayed when he was the mortal emperor. SiMing informed him that the fox tribe are asking for suitors to come forward as Fengjiu has reached a marriageable age. He asked SiMing what is he trying to get at, also to go to west sea and give the bell/arrow head to Fengjiu as a remembrance.

Suitors are turning up and bearing gifts for Fengjiu, but she isn't bothered with them, till SiMing turns up. She saw the bell/arrowhead and returned to mortal realm, the dilapidated house where she and Donghua were hiding when she was shot by the arrow. She said she understands 'this life's love, end in this life' but she asked why was Donghua here, is it because there is something he cannot forget. He said everything has an end (this bit is kind of complicated to translate), meaning asking her to let it go.

Yehua wakes up, his arm has no feeling, ZheYan said maybe after a few 10,000 years he may get some feeling back (oh my....). He asked ZheYan to give the pill to Bai Qian. He lied to ZheYan (not telling him that he used his own life energy to make the pill). 

Yehua returned to heaven and got Chengyu to take Ah Li to go to a study, at the same to pick some sugarcanes (he doesn't want his son to know about his arm yet and to worry). Before he collapsed, he told his soldier not to tell Tianjun or anyone that he went to ZheYan's peach blossom garden.

ZheYan gave the pill to Bai Qian, she thought that ZheYan used his life energy and was very grateful.

ZheYan sent Migu to get the stone from Li Jing as Yehua saved his life, they need this stone to revive Mo Yuan, this was sent to Bai Qian.

Heaven sent for ZheYan, he now knows Yehua lost all his life energy to make the pill and was lecturing him for being foolish, Yehua replied it doesn't matter (basically he was ready to give his life up to help Bai Qian to revive her teacher).

DieFong went to get Bai Qian, he asked her to do the soul search magic on DieYong. She finds out that the energy that is surrounding Mo Yuan belongs to Yehua, not ZheYan.

She goes off to confront Yehua, he pretends that he is fine and that he has high life energy, making that pill wasn't a big deal for him. She pretends to believe what he says and goes to ZheYan.

ZheYan tells her about Yehua's cover up of the whole incident so that Tianjun wouldn't know. She wants to go to Yehua and she will continue to pretend(that it isn't serious) as he wants her to.

She goes to Yehua's room and said since his arm is injured, she wants to help him with little things like pouring tea. He asked her to sit on his bed (oooooooo an invitation!naughty!), she said she will go to Ah Li's place to sleep instead(really?). He grabbed her and said I only have 1 arm, if you are not willing, you can free yourself easily. She then said can she share half of his bed tonight? The rest I don't need to explain......(just cuddling, cough blood, more cuddles)

There are signs that Qingchang(ghost lord) is returning (be freed from the bell).

SuJin was told by a spying maid that Bai Qian is at Yehua's place, she isn't happy.

Yehua and Bai Qian talking about where Ah Li is.

Chengyu and Ah Li overhears Donghua Dijun's convo with the other deity. He is dying.....

Thank you for the summary.hugs.:wub:

2 minutes ago, ultimateauj said:

I can't wait for English subtitles when DH&FJ are in the moral realm. Though I've heard several possible spoilers, I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed for a happy ending! Now that I'm only caught up with the English subtitles, there's a scene in episode 24/25 when Zheyan came to talk to DH, and DH stated that he knew BQ is SiYin from the past--lol! He completely threw FJ under the bus by saying that FJ was the one that told him even tho he promised her that he wouldn't tell anyone! So funny! 

Me too. I am curious. What did they say? Donghua and Fengjiu in mortal world.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, seawaterwitch said:

Thank you for the summary.hugs.:wub:

Me too. I am curious. What did they say? Donghua and Fengjiu in mortal world.

Spoiler

Due to reading many of the comments in this forum, it looks like DH falls in love with FJ in the mortal world but dies of a broken heart because of FJ. FJ had to break his heart even tho she didn't want to do that DH can really experience living/know the suffering in the mortal world(? Correct me if I'm wrong lol!) but someone also stated that it would be a open/sad ending for these two on page 50 and explained what could possibly happen in the final episodes!

I'm a bit new to soompi so Idk y I couldn't quote that post for u! Sorry! 

• Like 3

th?id=OIP.YlP6PpYXDhQNXIwslqMjnQEsCy&pidth?id=OIP.rRvg6pbv4Cs3dYn1YY80rQEsDI&pidimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5kt5wL5QWROQz6zxrX4-vlcsnap-00062.png

No matter where you are you're always on my mind... Donghua & Fengjiu:wub:

Spoiler

While watching the episodes today 46 & 47 I continue to be moved by the power of LOVE and the things in which one is willing to do because of it.  There is a lot sadness within this drama but there are beautiful and touching moments that take your heart to places and feelings that move right from the screen to your real life...

It's so hard when love can be seen and felt by two people like in D & F's case so little time together but what a burst of love they experienced.  Proving it isn't always about the quantity of time that is given but the amazing quality that never allows you to forget...  A love that is forever etched upon their hearts and stored deeply within them for all time...

My favorite moment was after YH coughed up blood and BQ realizing but pretending she was still a sleep.  She gently laid her small arm across his chest pulling him into her wanting to somehow comfort him without bringing much attention to herself.  As he watched her arm in motion and felt the warmth of her embrace as sick as he was.  I wondered about his thoughts at that moment no words were being spoken.  But he was speaking clearly with his eyes as he often does and his soft smile and I thought.  I have seen this more than once when he and SuSu were just getting to know each other. That small gentle arm had wrapped him then and took his heart captive.  For he had never felt that safe or more comforted by anything or anyone than he had in just laying beside her and tucked safely under her arm.  Seeing it again made me think that feeling and his smile for him it must be like coming home that feeling of relief and knowing there is no better place than this... None....  And no better feeling than LOVE...:wub:

@thundergirl3   You nailed it about Mark's acting! Although Mo Yuan and Ye Hua are very similar, Mark portrays them so differently with their own set of mannerisms etc, it wouldn't cross your mind he's doing the same thing but for different characters.  Something many actors/actresses tend to get exposed for a lot, as if they're acting the same character all over again. That's how I felt with Liu Shishi portrayal of her characters in Scarlet Heart then Sound of the Desert for example 

I love Mo Yuan even more because of how he's portrayed by Mark :) and the man is sooo darn sexy with facial hair (personally I like Mark's MY look more than YH)  Totally looking forward to the next few episodes of his return and especially the drama's interpretation of MY feelings towards BQ. But won't be surprised if they left it to audiences' interpretation like the novel ...which I hope isn't the case, as opinions were clearly divided the first time around.  Like I NEED some form of closure :bawling: Yang Mi and Mark's chemistry as Si Yin and MY also made me fangirl too much to accept the ambiguity or anything less 

• Like 9

@faythe I do like BQ and YH too, but i didn't really care for them when I read the book. It somehow didn't leave a big impression like DH and FJ.  Though, YM and MC are portraying BQ and YH really well in this drama, so I might go back and re-read the book.   

As for FJ and DH...

Spoiler

I believe DH is pushing FJ away because he knows he's dying. Like what we saw at the beginning of ep 47, when he was talking to the other diety, he is aware that his time is coming.  He probably does love FJ but doesn't want her to endure the pain of him leaving her.  He knows she will wait for thousands of years for his return. We all know that MY's parent (the creator)  died too and hasn't returned.  DH is one of the last remain God from the beginning of time (Zhe Than, Mo Yuan, Heavenly King, and BQ's parents are the other), therefore it is his fate to go. In PB, even DH doesn't know when he will leave , but I'm guessing this drama will take the extra step and make him die now. 

This drama DH, instead of being stubborn and fight his fate, he will accept it and not hurt FJ.. You know if it's the DH in PB, he would do all he could to ensure his return..he's just Badass like that. 

I will take the previous spoiler with a grain of salt, but not having any high hopes anymore.. boo hoo.

I think somebody did mention before, I can see why DH/FJ's love story is not getting a lot of attention. If the writer for this drama, wants to make their love story as great as the book or close enough, they will definitely steal the spotlight from BQ and YH. And that is NOT what this drama is about. It is called the Thousand Miles Peach Blossom, BQ & YH's love story. 

Even if there are 10 more episodes, I will accept whatever ending DH/FJ will have.  I just want them to show up more.  They are very pleasing to the eyes..Even though I'm a girl (and Married....) I think I have crushes on both of these actors. :tongue:

Maybe I will watch Vengao and Dilraba in other drama..but can't imagine Vengao without silver hair and purple robe. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

@thundergirl3   You nailed it about Mark's acting! Although Mo Yuan and Ye Hua are very similar, Mark portrays them so differently with their own set of mannerisms etc, it wouldn't cross your mind he's doing the same thing but for different characters.  Something many actors/actresses tend to get exposed for a lot, as if they're acting the same character all over again. That's how I felt with Liu Shishi portrayal of her characters in Scarlet Heart then Sound of the Desert for example 

I love Mo Yuan even more because of how he's portrayed by Mark :) and the man is sooo darn sexy with facial hair (personally I like Mark's MY look more here than YH)  Totally looking forward to the next few episodes of his return and especially the drama's interpretation of MY feelings towards BQ. But won't be surprised if they left it to audiences' interpretation like the novel ...which I hope isn't the case, as opinions were clearly divided the first time around.  Yang Mi and Mark's chemistry as Si Yin and MY also made me fangirl too much to accept the ambiguity or anything less 

So agree with you on this. Portraying two different character (particularly twin) is quite hard in my opinion as you want to be able to give audience to distinguish between the two which I feel Mark does so great on. He brings a different mannerism and air between YH and MY that you can tell they're two different people which makes us see him like how BQ see them (as 2 different people - YH is YH and MY is MY, never the same person).

And I love how this man definitely is making us all crush badly on him, he definitely is smexy with the facial hair. And like you, I am eager for these upcoming episode that will place MY as the focal point (since YH is going down to the mortal realm) cause I want to see how the interpretation will get played on here as well as wondering whether MY will explained the link between Si Yin and YH cause it feel like during her time as Si Yin, when she was playing with the lotus flower - it felt like MY was aware of the spiritual presence on the lotus flower being awake so maybe there will be an explanation to what 3 lives, 3 world this novel refers to (that is to say if there 3 lives/fate consist of: Si Yin / Lotus (YH) in Kunlun Mountain, YH and Su Su in the Mortal Realm, then YH and BQ in Heavenly Realm) or if there really isn't even a 3 lives thing (since the writer screw up and threw everyone a curveball, making MY and YH a twin instead of being 1 individual) LOL! 

• Like 7

@linh5000 I think part of his reasons for not accepting FJ is his experience in his mortal life when he 'lost' someone that he loved dearly.

I am not a fan of Ten Miles Peach Blossom's book, so I don't watch any of YH and BQ scenes. I think it's because of its plagiarism controversy and the author's attitude in regards to the accusation.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, seawaterwitch said:

Btw...I saw on youtube...there was english subtittle for eternal love from episode 1st to 20th. Finally...I can understand what they were saying :D

Now I can laugh everytime Dijun was teasing Fengjiu. How he asked Fengjiu about Siyin. Finally he made Fengjiu confessed lol...not about love but other secret. Oh baby fox...you try to lie to ancient God Donghua Dijun. Siming also cute. I love his soothing voice.

Dijun was always rude right? Even with Yehua's little sister. Dijun told Princess Zhihe to go away while he kept Fengjiu on his side. he even don't get mad when she broke his favorite tea glass. Dijun even answer every question from Fengjiu. Usually he just walking away if he didn't like the person. :D 

She even ruin the chess game and Lian Song felt happy because he was about to loose, Dijun said nothing, not even scold her. Awwww..... 

Dijun also told Shiming to watch Fengjiu, so she didn't go into a dangerous terrace. (Watching a full moon??...lol   ...awwwww......)

I love to see the interaction between 3rd Prince Lian Song, Donghua Dijun, Shiming, Fengjiu and Changyu. (I watch it again since there are english subtittle in each episodes. Yay!!!)

Ah...Bai Zi Hua and Hua Quan Gu. The Journey of Flower. They similar with Donghua Dijun and Fengjiu...generation gap. A very old husband and young wife.

What can I expect. Donghua Dijun must think Fengjiu just a "baby" fox. Even when Fengjiu confessed her love to Dijun. He ignored it. Kind of as you received love confession from kindergarden children :tongue:  maybe Dijun think, Fengjiu still minor?

Ah...Yehua...I always love him for being so smooth. Go Yehua! The first time I saw Yehua. I thought Mo Yuan and Yehua are different person. I do not like Mo Yuan...I thought he is so old. Well I was wrong...Mo Yuan are more calm though.

Yehua look younger without beard and moustache.

eng sub now up to ep 28

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

@faythe I do like BQ and YH too, but i didn't really care for them when I read the book. It somehow didn't leave a big impression like DH and FJ.  Though, YM and MC are portraying BQ and YH really well in this drama, so I might go back and re-read the book.   

As for FJ and DH...

Hide contents

I believe DH is pushing FJ away because he knows he's dying. Like what we saw at the beginning of ep 47, when he was talking to the other diety, he is aware that his time is coming.  He probably does love FJ but doesn't want her to endure the pain of him leaving her.  He knows she will wait for thousands of years for his return. We all know that MY's parent (the creator)  died too and hasn't returned.  DH is one of the last remain God from the beginning of time (Zhe Than, Mo Yuan, Heavenly King, and BQ's parents are the other), therefore it is his fate to go. In PB, even DH doesn't know when he will leave , but I'm guessing this drama will take the extra step and make him die now. 

This drama DH, instead of being stubborn and fight his fate, he will accept it and not hurt FJ.. You know if it's the DH in PB, he would do all he could to ensure his return..he's just Badass like that. 

I will take the previous spoiler with a grain of salt, but not having any high hopes anymore.. boo hoo.

I think somebody did mention before, I can see why DH/FJ's love story is not getting a lot of attention. If the writer for this drama, wants to make their love story as great as the book or close enough, they will definitely steal the spotlight from BQ and YH. And that is NOT what this drama is about. It is called the Thousand Miles Peach Blossom, BQ & YH's love story. 

Even if there are 10 more episodes, I will accept whatever ending DH/FJ will have.  I just want them to show up more.  They are very pleasing to the eyes..Even though I'm a girl (and Married....) I think I have crushes on both of these actors. :tongue:

Maybe I will watch Vengao and Dilraba in other drama..but can't imagine Vengao without silver hair and purple robe. 

I do believe that DH does have feelings for FJ, but I don't think it's deep enough for him to fight against all odds to be with her like in the PB. In the PB even when he thought he was going to die, he fought to the bitter end to see her one last time and to carved out his heart and gave it to her as a protection. That's the DH I want to see. But I get it. This is not their story and they shouldn't steal the thunder from the lead couple. 

I'm a little conflicted. I wish that they didn't touch DH & FJ story in this drama, but if they hadn't, we wouldn't get to see amazing chemistry between Dilabra and Vengao. I already read the PB book like three times already. Something funny from quoted from DH's butler

"His Majesty (DH) asked him what would be the best way to off someone so that no one would notice his absence. He is a principled fairy all of his life, of course he couldn't offer a good advice regarding this. Dijun seemed disappointed."

The person DH wants to obliterate is Warrior Yan Chiwu.

Anyway I hope Vengao is still in LuRuge with Dilabra. I really want to see them in ancient drama together now, hopefully one day, as the lead couple with a much better ending than this.

• Like 5

Aha I knew the ending would be like what I said a few pages back

Spoiler

FJ getting crowned as Queen. What a waste of my time and their chemistry.

Anyway I hope Vengao is still in LuRuge with Dilabra. I really want to see them in ancient drama together now, hopefully one day, as the lead couple with a much better ending than this.

I read somewhere, now I'm forgetting where that it's Vic, Zhang Bin Bin and another guy but I don't know how old that rumor was. I do hope it's Vengao.  Unless the story is sucky cause they don't need another one of those. I just started V-Love, about 5 episodes in. No one warned me they aren't paired in the beginning! But I do like Dilraba with the director guy so I'll keep watching. I don't like Vengao's second love interest at all. I rather he was with Wei Wei if he needed a rebound relationship. She's my favorite character so far, along with the gossip guy. Amber and Yin Dong are next.

• Like 2

@faythe yes! That was a hilarious scene from DH..among many other too! I love it in PB that he's also a romantic. Remember how he got flowers blooming everywhere and floating for FJ when they went to the night market? 

@lizax1  According to drama wiki, they have Zhang Bin Bin and Li Tai as the two for now. So, i'm guessing Vic Zhou is the third? No where does it show Vengao.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

@faythe yes! That was a hilarious scene from DH..among many other too! I love it in PB that he's also a romantic. Remember how he got flowers blooming everywhere and floating for FJ when they went to the night market? 

@lizax1  According to drama wiki, they have Zhang Bin Bin and Li Tai as the two for now. So, i'm guessing Vic Zhou is the third? No where does it show Vengao.

Aw that's too bad. I really wanted Vengao.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, atgirlina said:

eng sub now up to ep 28

Awesome. Thank you, I will go to youtube for watching Donghua as mortal emperor.

I was wrong though......episode 1 and episode 2 still don't have eng sub. Can anyone help croton for subtittle episode 1 and 2? Thanks before. God Bless You.hug to all my saviors whom are giving the eng sub.

I rewatch again because I love the way Dong hua talk to Fengjiu and the way Yehua was doting Qian Qian. And also jump scenes when Su Su was saying goodbye :wub:

So many couples in these series. I love them all.

Is it Princess Zhi Yan originally from book?  She is not character as Tauriel in the hobbit movie. You know the one did not exist in book but exist in the movie?

About plagiarism...if it's not 100% the same, it is different. Talk about JRR Tolkien the fonding father of all elves. Now all elves are taller and have pointy ears. All the fantasy books we were read, all inspired by Tolkien. Maybe inspired. Or...fanfiction.

I love Ice Fantasy because it remind me with Thranduil and Legolas. Prince Kasuo and Prince Yi Kong Shi. Not only me, my friends too. That is why me and my friends love Ice Fantasy drama series too. We were missing Thranduil :D

How about cinderella stories theme everywhere. Romeo and Juliet too since a beginning of time. How about Disney...Beauty and the beast originally wrote by madame Villeneuve, Beauty or Belle has 6 brothers and 6 sisters. Disney took it. Change it.

Before the game of thrones exist, you should read Sillmarillion JRR Tolkien. Althought it was different, they had simillar stories. Everybody dies, the only surviver are badass heroines. George R.R. Martin was inspired by Tolkien books. Not only him though. Dungeon and Dragon game.

Even fifty shades of gray was Twilight Saga's fanfiction.

And Barbara Cartland's romantic novels...all the girls were swept away by their man...yeah rite...lol

Maybe I am wrong. Forgive me. Think if it is fanfiction instead plagiarism.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lyna said:

@12blbl @meifang89 yes, I couldn't agree more with you guys. I'm crossing my finger that they'll give us a bit more extra at the end than just the "come here Qian Qian" and from the look of the preview, possible a kiss after the end for them. I wouldn't even mind to see a heavenly wedding between the two (finally being able to be together and their heart as 1) with Little Dough in tow :D wishful thinking. And crossing my finger for a happy ending for FJ/DH as well. I am sad that their love is deviate away from the novel but can understand the situation given they do not permission for the novel to follow in the drama. 

I wish they will give us YH, BQ & Little Dough live happily together scene for us to see. And for DH & FJ, as long as they have happy ending I don't mind if they not following the novel story at all :)

9 hours ago, seawaterwitch said:

Me too...I wish happy end for Princess Yan Zhi and 16th disciple :)

Isn't Qin Chang, Yan Zhi's dad? Evil Daddy?

Yan Zhi is really kind, she deserves a happiness in the end.

Ah right. Thank you for telling me ^_^

7 hours ago, jolin_chan said:

@meifang89 thank you so much for the vid as usual :heart:

Mark as Mo Yuan with his hair down in that vid is oozing sexyness all over the place :wub: :heart:

And his expression when he heard that his twin brother is BQ's fiancee, he was startle and sad, he LOVES her :heart::bawling: poor MY. But with all the things and sacrifes that YH's did for BQ, it's hard to beat all that. Don't get me wrong, I love YH too, so if I was BQ, I really can't choose between those awesome twin, and not to mention there is also a certain ancient purple robe god that I love too, I'm so greedy here LOL. I think this is one of the drama that give us lots of handsome, swoon worthy male charas that I just want to take them all :D

I'm sorry if I repost, but has anyone seeing the ZheJiangTV tv shows where the cast of 3L3W are guest starring?

If you look closely, on several occasions, when the camera focusing on other guest, you can see Vengo and Dilreba interacting so close :wub:

And Mark such a goofball, he even pose several *facepalming* pose that he did on the BTS vid and make YM laughing so hard and give the 'I can't believe you dare to do that poses again here' look LOL

You're welcome as usual :D

Poor MY :( Actually I always prefer MY than YH so if I'm BQ, I surely will pick him :tongue: Oh I also love that purple robe god but I don't like the way how he handle about feelings and relationship -_-

Thank you for the post, I always want to see their interaction on other show :lol:

Btw did you change your profile picture? It's really beautiful :wub: