[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

29 minutes ago, kimlary1234 said:

I think it might not be the case. I believe it would be sad ending. :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

I don't know I just lost some faiths about their ending. Some said that there was a script on weibo for their ending and it's sad ending.

When will this Xuan freaking Nu die?

I just finished re-watching the previous episodes, when DH was dying he kept imagining FJ. I guess that's why he told Siming that he finally understood why it would be better for MY to be by his favourable discipline. Isn't it sad that at the end of his mortal life they were (FJ and DH) not together? 

See I don't feel too bad for YH. Atleast he has lots of happiness moments with BQ. Whereas, DH & FJ has like maybe 5 min of happiness and the rest are angst. I don't even know how sad their ending is going to be. I want the PB ending but obviously that's not going to happen.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, kimlary1234 said:

Spoiler

She finally dies at ep45,  but they let her off WAYY too easy.  The only justification for extending her storyline would be Bai Qian giving her what she deserved. Of course they manage to make her more detestable by indirectly causing Ye Hua to lose his arm, yet she gets to die in Li Jing's arms?  Smh -_-

• Like 5

Noooo....it will be sad ending for Feng Jiu and Dong Hua dijun in these drama?? T.T

Why do they love sad ending? I mean the director and the writter for this drama?? I hate sad ending. What's good to make people distressed :tongue:

Forget Aranya's dream. I wish the director merge the pillow book story in these drama too. (They already change the story, so it's makes no different if they about to change it again).How Dong Hua kidnapped her and made Bai Yi Dijun angry (he kind of didn't want ancient God become his son-in-law but he can't rejected him either, Donghua is very smooth talker, actually he was the only one who talked and then he just left his father-in-law that stunned and speechless (maybe jaw drop too ...not only him but entire fox kingdom), of course Dong Hua bring along Feng Jiu left the fox cave's ) lol...errr is it spoiler? It is not in the drama though .. (so please considered this is not spoiler) I wish they can merge this and make it happy end for Dong Hua and Feng Jiu as a base for the next drama from The Pillow Book - so the drama that if ever is going to make, IF, only IF, the drama will exist base from pillow book can started as flash back memory. Because DH&FH happy ending already exist in first season or drama base on Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. My only hope and wish to see DH and FJ happy end.

• Like 2

@faytheTrue, that's how I felt when I re-watched their scenes. It was sad that they couldn't be together because of their fate. And it's even sadder that FJ thought DH didn't love her and would not be in love with her in his immortal life. That's why she tried to prolong their happy moments in the mortal world. It's always been the case of a one sided love for her in their immortal life. It's heart breaking that DH's intention was actually to allow her to be by his side yet he didn't realise that it would had hurt her more.

@seawaterwitch It's a spoiler that I, myself, cannot say whether it's true or not. But, there is a 80-90% chance of them not being together in this series. 

@peanutbutterjellytime Thank you! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kimlary1234 said:

I think it might not be the case. I believe it would be sad ending. :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

I don't know I just lost some faiths about their ending. Some said that there was a script on weibo for their ending and it's sad ending.

I just finished re-watching the previous episodes, when DH was dying he kept imagining FJ. I guess that's why he told Siming that he finally understood why it would be better for MY to be by his favourable discipline. Isn't it sad that at the end of his mortal life they were (FJ and DH) not together? 

XN dies ep 45 but it's not the death you'd like for her.. I guess they tried to redeem her character at the very end. Unnecessary because everyone wanted to see her die painfully, esp after what she does earlier in the episode. And her death is drawn out and takes WAY too much screen time.

I hope they lose all the extra characters (or at least cut down their screen time) and make more time for DH/FJ. There's still lots of stuff for BQ/YH and although I haven't read the book about DH/FJ judging by where they are in the drama, they obviously still have a lot of ways to go too. So they should just focus on the main two couples in order to give justice to their story. 

• Like 1

Yehua's song ....One of my favorite songs out of the OST 

XN death in ep.45 wasn't satisfying .. the baby shouldn't have been save since it was suppose to be dead long time ago... 

since XN death wasnt up to what we have expected.. i'm dont really have high hope on SJ being torture .. but hopefully they'll prove me wrong

• Like 7

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Evangeline Yang said:

Hide contents

YeHua doesn't allow that evil woman to even come close to his son. That evil woman was banned from stepping close and YeHua only allowed the son to remember his actual mother. YeHua also openly hate and ignored that evil woman, even stabbed her when she tried to marry into his palace then he shut the door on her.

DongHua and FengJiu ended up with FengJiu in deep sleep while DongHua take care of her while wait for her to wake up and he managed to be get together with his son.

This is the only part I am not happy about as FengJiu and DongHua finally confessed while they going to die but it ended up with DongHua waiting now. Maybe he needs to pay back for making FengJiu wait for him the past 2000 years. Plus FengJiu also hide in Mortal World for 200 years after she mistaken who DongHua really love.

Thank you for the hide content. Hugs. I love spoilers. I do not like sad ending. When I want to watch drama usually I search for its spoiler first. If it is happy end, I watch it. IF it is sad ending, I avoid it :D  ..well...mostly.. I still watch the sad ending too depend on the actors and the actresses. :tongue:

5 hours ago, n00dle said:

XN death in ep.45 wasn't satisfying .. the baby shouldn't have be save since it was suppose to be dead long time ago... 

since XN death wasnt up to what we have expected.. i'm dont really have high hope on SJ being torture .. but hopefully they'll prove me wrong

Soo unsatisfied over changes to Xuan Nu's storyline too. Also got the vibe they were trying to make her more "redeemable" by claiming the Ghost Realm has something "in the air" that changes people's desperation for the worst. Nah Xuan Nu you're just a horrible person to begin with. 

XN screentime got extended as the actress is under Yang Mi's company and Yang Mi has been trying to promote her artists in this series. But it's actress for Su Jin that Yang Mi has been trying to really promote/make her famous for the last few years, hence why all the unnecessary amount of Su Jin and XN screentime lol. Gotta give credit to Su Jin's actress tho for actually improving a lot over this series.  A VERY interesting rumor I came across is Dilraba is originally Yang Mi's choice to be Bai Qian, but the investors were only gonna invest if Yang Mi the more recognized star will be leading.  Don't know how true this is, but I'm glad Dilraba is Feng Jiu - she's probably the best cast female in this drama!  

@whitesky20   Thought I was the only one bothered by Ye Hua handing over the heavenly grass just like that! especially since XN literally tried to kill him  and he KNOWS his Qian Qian wants her to rot in hell for all the horrible things she did. Ye Hua is not one to forgive either, let alone be "nice guy" to one who has hurt his Qian Qian. Wtf. Fitting Xuan Nu into this whole thing makes zero sense other than purpose of extended screentime. I don't mind secondary characters getting some focus but like you said it backfires if it causes inconsistencies to the main plot or characters.

• Like 5

XN should have died like in the book..which was agessss ago...  By having her skin ripped apart and her tendons pulled out of her body...

I wonder why all of you guys are assuming FJ and DH will have a sad ending...we still have 12 episodes left right? Even in PB FJ was forced to married some random dude..whom she destroyed his palace.  Maybe somehow among 12 episodes DH will come to his damn senses and come after her...

Pretty sure this story supposed to have HE all the way around.  

Can't wait untill SJ gets her eyes taken back by BQ!! That chick needs to get off this drama too...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, seawaterwitch said:

Thank you for the hide content. Hugs. I love spoilers. I do not like sad ending. When I want to watch drama usually I search for its spoiler first. If it is happy end, I watch it. IF it is sad ending, I avoid it :D  ..well...mostly.. I still watch the sad ending too depend on the actors and the actresses. :tongue:

I wouldn't count on that ending for DH & FJ. I believe that's the ending from PB.

• Like 1

Let's re-count all the nice things DH does for FJ.

1. HE punished SJ for hurting FJ in fox form

2. He personally saved FJ couple of times when he could have just let the physician do it

3. He made the bratty princess cried for hurting FJ in fox form

4. He actually carried FJ to her room when he has never done so with another woman 

5. He snapped at Siming when Siming was holding FJ in fox form

6. He deliberately went thru mortal trial to fullfill FJ's wish of being with him because he knows they have no fate as an immortal 

7. The mortal DH was very good to FJ.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Soo unsatisfied over changes to Xuan Nu's storyline too. Also got the vibe they were trying to make her more "redeemable" by claiming the Ghost Realm has something "in the air" that changes people's desperation for the worst. Nah Xuan Nu you're just a horrible person to begin with. 

XN screentime got extended as the actress is under Yang Mi's company and Yang Mi has been trying to promote her artists in this series. But it's actress for Su Jin that Yang Mi has been trying to really promote/make her famous for the last few years, hence why all the unnecessary amount of Su Jin and XN screentime lol. Gotta give credit to Su Jin's actress tho for actually improving a lot over this series  

Yangmi's company just need to find SJ the actress a good drama .. it doenst matter how much you stick her face in this drama.. if her character is evil and despicable ... nobody really want to see that face often .. she's a good actress for us to hate her that much ^^

1 hour ago, linh5000 said:

XN should have died like in the book..which was agessss ago...  By having her skin ripped apart and her tendons pulled out of her body...

I wonder why all of you guys are assuming FJ and DH will have a sad ending...we still have 12 episodes left right? Even in PB FJ was forced to married some random dude..whom she destroyed his palace.  Maybe somehow among 12 episodes DH will come to his damn senses and come after her...

Pretty sure this story supposed to have HE all the way around.  

Can't wait untill SJ gets her eyes taken back by BQ!! That chick needs to get off this drama too...

ah i totally forgot she was force to marry someone b4 .. but we only have 13 more episodes to go ahhhhhhh!! 

Spoiler

In the PB she was force to marry Cang'yi Shenjun from Mount Zhiyue's palace ... has this guy pop up in the drama yet? 

• Like 1

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 10:47 AM, kimlary1234 said:

@peanutbutterjellytime yep, I know. I just refuse to accept the reality lol. I love the casts of DH and FJ and I am afraid another adaptation with different casts will spoil the books for me. Besides, those two have a heartbreaking story inside Aranya Dream. It's both sad and beautiful at the same time. Fengjiu's love for Donghua has become an outstanding journey.

Me too T.T the cast for Dong Hua dijun and Feng Jiu already perfect in these drama.

But I will wait and see. Give a chance with other new talent of actress and actor to play as Feng Jiu and Dong Hua for the Pillow book drama series. I wish the seniors actor will take though.....maybe Hu Ge will play as Dong Hua and Zhao Liying as Feng Jiu in Pillow Book drama? :) 

Sorry...I am fans of Dong Hua and Feng Jiu.

I love Yehua and Qian Qian too. They are so romantic. The acting for all actors and actresses in these drama is perfect. I am enjoying their performances.

I love to see Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen too. They are subtle cute couple :) I thought they were just best friend until I read the book lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, linh5000 said:

I don't think even the author knows what MY feelings toward BQ...

LOL I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Tang Qi seems sort of wishy washy about this and probably due to planning on her part. According to Weibo discussion tags, Mo Yuan was initially part of Ye Hua's life times but last minute (?) decided against it. She probably got some ideas and wanted to write a MY arc/spin off? She made a small hint in Ten Miles and made another hint in Pillow Book. There were rumors flying around that Si Yin/Bai Qian's supposedly looked and acted like Shao Wan. It's like everyone in that universe has to look like each other! 

We probably never know for another 10 years. sigh. Tang Qi is a super slow writer. This has been sitting on her back burner since 2012? 2013? She recently blogged about working on a story for Ye Hua's 3rd uncle which I don't have much interest in. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, seawaterwitch said:

Me too T.T the cast for Dong Hua dijun and Feng Jiu already perfect in these drama.

But I will wait and see. Give a chance with other new talent of actress and actor to play as Feng Jiu and Dong Hua for the Pillow book drama series. I wish the seniors actor will take though.....maybe Hu Ge will play as Dong Hua and Zhao Liying as Feng Jiu in Pillow Book drama? :) 

Sorry...I am fans of Dong Hua and Feng Jiu.

I love Yehua and Qian Qian too. They are so romantic. The acting for all actors and actresses in these drama is perfect. I am enjoying their performances.

I love to see Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen too. They are subtle cute couple :) I thought they were just best friend until I read the book lol

Did you hear who they are thinking of casting for DH & FJ? Jiro Wang & the bratty princess from Bu bu jing xin. Poor DH & FJ :(

• Like 2

@moonflower_ Yes! Tang Zi is too slow of a writer for my taste. Not only do I have to wait for the Chinese version,  I need to wait for the translated version too....I'm gonna read the 3rd or 4th book when I'm fifty! LOL...she's probably waiting for other stories to come out so she can get "ideas" :vicx: 

I did mention previously regarding people with similar faces before...see my quote below.  Me and you could be besties!! haha.

23 hours ago, linh5000 said:

The summary for this story should be...

Misunderstanding between people who look-a-like, thinking somebody is someone else when she/he isn't.  Fallen in love with somebody who looked like the person you used to love. And the conclusion is, if we have ONE distinct face, this fiasco wouldn't be happening. 

:expressionless:

• Like 1