[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

On Monday, February 06, 2017 at 4:49 PM, eulea said:

I found the english translated pdf version of hamster's translation  of Yehua and Bai Qian in this site: 

https://www.scribd.com/doc/213958394/Three-Lives-Three-Worlds-Ten-Miles-of-Peach-Blossoms-1 

For Pillowbook english translation, Donghua and Fengjiuu's story, Hamster poster it in her site:

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/

Thank you soo much. Hugs .God Bless you.

I made the account so I can say thank you for all of you.

I was watching this series without the subtittles and I can not understand any, I only watch their expression and enjoy their body languages. I am fan of Dong Hua Dijun and Feng Jiu couple. Also Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen the 4th brother.

Love to see the naughty Ye Hua and the cute Bai Qian. but Dong Hua and Feng Jiu too are fun to watch. The ancient God and the "baby" red nine tails fox relationship always make me laugh.

• Like 7

On Sunday, February 05, 2017 at 6:25 AM, frostflower14 said:

Recap of Ep 11:

4th brother goes to find Bai Qian but she is not home, he finds out from Zhe Yan about her new engagement.

Dong Hua finds Feng Jiu asleep at Kun Lun and discovers the spell left by Bai Qian. He suspects Bai Qian used to be Si Yin because the spell would only passed on from Mo Yuan to one of his students.Dong Hua questions Feng Jiu about his suspicion but she denies knowing anything about Kun Lun. Li Jing visits Kun Lun and remembers his memories of Si Yin.

Feng Jiu follows Dong Hua around hoping to repay him for saving her, but he says he does not need her to repay him. Dong Hua talks to Si Ming, (immortal in charge of human fates) about the bell losing its effect after 70 thousand years and relays his suspicions about Bai Qian.

Feng Jiu finds out from Si Ming that 2nd prince had run off with Shao Shin and that her aunt is now engaged to crown prince Ye Hua. She immediately goes to see Shao Shin to interrogate her about her disloyalty. Dong Hua shows up and questions Shao Shin about an immortal named Si Yin. Shao Yin also denies knowing any thing about Si Yin. Feng Jiu tries to follow Dong Hua home but is denied entrance.

Meanwhile Bai Qian believes she is a mortal and lives in a house in the middle of nowhere. The beast thing comes to visit her house,but is frightened when sees her fan .He has a flashback of when she was Si Yin using the fan as a weapon.Ye Hua shows up and engages the beast in battle. Ye Hua turns into his dragon form and defeats the beast but is unable to return to his human form, so he turns himself into a mini dragon that resembles a snake. Bai Qian goes to the cave where Ye Hua is sleeping to feed her bird and takes him home with her. Ye Hua recognises that Bai Qian is the person he sees in his dreams, but wonders why she is female when the person was a male.Bai Qian offers to keep him as a pet, but Ye Hua says he's only staying for a few days and then return to his human form. She says he's allowed to leave but is not allowed to accept another owner.

Su Yin offers herself as Heaven Kings concubine as a way to garner loyalty from the clans not loyal to the Heaven  kingdom.

Bai Qian discovers Ye Hua is injured and puts some medicine on his back that he says will only make his wounds worse. She then tries to feed him some raw meat which he refuses to eat saying snakes eat raw meat but he wants it cooked. She kisses him and he says "How Dare You?". Bai Qian does not understand anything Ye Hua says to her and threatens to kiss him again if he doesn't eat which makes him comply. She takes him with her in a basket and he remarks "Can't you see it's about to rain?" Ye Hua takes his human form and stops a female immortal from making rain where Bai Qian lives.

A human priest spots Bai Qian's fan and recognises it as an immortal weapon. He tries to buy it from her, then accuses her of stealing it from him.

Thank you so much for the summaries.hugs.

I watch these seriea without understanding the languages at all. But I love the costumes, the details in the series. Awesome!! All the casts are perfect. Including the mighty Ye Hua and the strong but cute Queen Bai Qian.

Dilireba is pretty and very fit for her role as naughty little nine doing mischiefs. "Poor" Dong Hua, she was breaking his favorite glass of tea, cutting his tree flower, eating or stealing? the fruit and drunk, and he has brought her to the maid chambers. she also got hurt and made him to use his power to heal her. She got hurt again and he must help her again. Dong Hua is really patient. Remaind me of Anime Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru, Rin and Jyaken. Si Ming also good looking though. I love his voice.

Su Jin. The actress is so pretty too. But her character play in these series is vicious. I hate Su Jin and Xuan Nu. (Great acting though).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, koreankiddo said:

I was watching episode with Li Jing and BQQ. Does anyone else think that Li Jing is the real victim here? Things were going great between him and BQQ as A-Yin but XN had to come in and put doubt in his head about MY and A-Yin. She also used her face swap to trick him too. I mean the poor guy is already ostracized by his father and family pretty much. And he was giving up everything to be with A-Yin too. And the actor portraying Li Jing is good I think. You can really sense his desperation when he's asking her if they really can't start over. 

The problem with Li Jing is he is too weak-willed to begin with. You can say Xuan Nu tricked him into sleeping with her the first time around by changing herself into Bai Qian's appearance, but he continued to hook up with her after. He simply listened to XN and accepted differences between their clans, rather than fight and hold on to that love. Even Bai Qian was looking for a way to make this work, only problem was she didn't communicate those feelings were reciprocal well enough which fuelled into Li Jing's  growing jealousy and doubts. Anyway, even if Bai Qian did end up marrying Li Jing, the man would've still fallen to the treachery and words of other women and end up cheating on Bai Qian despite vowing to love her and her only. If not Xuan Nu, it would be someone else. Compare him to Ye Hua who faced a similar stance by being with Su Su, with even more at stake given his position, yet looked at what the latter was willing to go through to be with the woman he loved. Adding onto that, Ye Hua is also faced with the daunting possibility he may very well be nothing more than a replacement for Mo Yuan in BQ's heart, but instead of getting lost between the legs of other women who constantly throw themselves at him, he remains adamant in his dedication to her and vows to wait for the day she would choose him over Mo Yuan.
  It can be easy to look at where the men went wrong in this drama, but Bai Qian in some ways responsible for the misunderstandings that happened. As Su Su she too, allowed Su Jin to plant seeds of doubt into her head like that rather than try and communicate with Ye Hua. Then what YH did to Su Su didn't help things either.  

Anyway, back to latest episodes - I cannot believe Xuan Nu is STILL around! Unless she gets a worse fate than her original one in the novel, hopefully in the merciless hands of Bai Qian, her prolonged pathetic presence is getting WAY too much screentime 

Seeing all these comments about Mark I just want to add how his acting easily surpasses everyone else in this drama. I have never seen someone with so little expressions (due to his character) yet expresses so much, so deeply when he does. It's been such a treat watching Mark's amazing performance as Ye Hua. From brooding, complacency to lovelorn pain of YH - he does it all SO well. As for the others, though I had my doubts on Yang Mi before, girl kills it in her role as Bai Qian.  

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

The problem with Li Jing is he is too weak-willed to begin with. You can say Xuan Nu tricked him into sleeping with her the first time around by changing herself into Bai Qian's appearance, but he continued to hook up with her after. He simply listened to XN and accepted differences between their clans, rather than fight and hold on to that love. Even Bai Qian was looking for a way to make this work, only problem was she didn't communicate those feelings were reciprocal well enough which fuelled into Li Jing's  growing jealousy and doubts. Anyway, even if Bai Qian did end up marrying Li Jing, the man would've still fallen to the treachery and words of other women and end up cheating on Bai Qian despite vowing to love her and her only. If not Xuan Nu, it would be someone else. Compare him to Ye Hua who faced a similar stance by being with Su Su, with even more at stake given his position, yet looked at what the latter was willing to go through to be with the woman he loved. Adding onto that, Ye Hua is also faced with the daunting possibility he may very well be nothing more than a replacement for Mo Yuan in BQ's heart, but instead of getting lost between the legs of other women who constantly throw themselves at him, he remains adamant in his dedication to her and vows to wait for the day she would choose him over Mo Yuan.
  It can be easy to look at where the men went wrong in this drama, but Bai Qian in some ways responsible for the misunderstandings that happened. As Su Su she too, allowed Su Jin to plant seeds of doubt into her head like that rather than try and communicate with Ye Hua. Then what YH did to Su Su didn't help things either.  

Anyway, back to latest episodes - I cannot believe Xuan Nu is STILL around! Unless she gets a worse fate than her original one in the novel, hopefully in the merciless hands of Bai Qian, her prolonged pathetic presence is getting WAY too much screentime 

Seeing all these comments about Mark I just want to add how his acting easily surpasses everyone else in this drama. I have never seen someone with so little expressions (due to his character) yet expresses so much, so deeply when he does. It's been such a treat watching Mark's amazing performance as Ye Hua. From brooding, complacency to lovelorn pain of YH - he does it all SO well. As for the others, though I had my doubts on Yang Mi before, girl kills it in her role as Bai Qian.  

Agree. Li jing only care with her face. If you love someone, you will fall for his or her personality...even if they are changing their apereances, those who in love can still see and recognise the real love one.

If only Li Jing loyal to his wive, I am gonna like him too. To bad he is playboy.

Oh...Xuan Nu was gone? The drama is little bit different with novel. I think I am going to love both. Books and live action drama .

Su su was afraid. Ye Hua treated her so coldly in the sky palace. Hiks.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, seawaterwitch said:

Agree. Li jing only care with her face. If you love someone, you will fall for his or her personality...even if they are changing their apereances, those who in love can still see and recognise the real love one.

If only Li Jing loyal to his wive, I am gonna like him too. To bad he is playboy.

Oh...Xuan Nu was gone? The drama is little bit different with novel. I think I am going to love both. Books and live action drama .

Su su was afraid. Ye Hua treated her so coldly in the sky palace. Hiks.

Hi seawaterwitch, I don't think Li Jing cares only for her face, he certainly realizes it's Bai Qian's personality he fell for. Both in the book and in the drama, he realized Xuan Nu will never be a replacement for Si Yin, and on his wedding night to Xuan Nu he even said if it was Si Yin, she would've never betrayed her clan for the sake of her own benefits/survival. With the hordes of women he had over the years, none could fill that void in his heart the way Ah Yin did in a mere few days. 

Somehow, drama Li Jing is more likable than novel Li Jing. A few minor changes plus the way Zhang Bin Bin portrays him, he certainly adds a sympathetic factor to him. I also agree he did a very good job as Li Jing. 

• Like 7

@linh5000 Haha. I have no idea also.. But I wouldn't say she is treating Dilraba badly! She is young but she is in lots of shows already. Some of them are kinda strange and her acting still needs work (her best acting is in the show imho), but Yang Mi has been supporting her. But it is true about Vengao though! Haven't heard of him before..

• Like 2

Hehe. Ye Hua fell for Su Su's kindness and cluelessness, but does anyone think that he finds Bai Qian's unforgiving character hot? Like those tiny smiles on his face whenever Bai Qian is scolding someone/tricking people/taking revenge/lying to get out of something (like at the Eastern palace when she was kinda getting scolded cuz of the seaweed flying off the lights). He just loves it! When Bai Qian told Mi Gu to have Li Jing stay outside the Fox Cave, Ye Hua's face was so happy. Hehehe. And when he watches her telling Princess Miao Qing to just leave Ye Hua's palace, he's just standing there letting her do the 'scolding' and he went "yeah, what she said".

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Lord... this is NOT helping my addiction to this couple. I will gladly fight anyone who still thinks Mark Chao is not attractive enough for this role. :wub::wub:  Why so handsome, Mark?!   

I'll back you up too!! i'll have my pitch fork rdy to defend Mark for his role as Yehua... I must admit I was quite doubtful about Mark and Yangmi portraying as Yehua and  Bai Qian at first.... but holy cow they sure have me surprise.. 

Mark was born to play Yehua ^^

since XN didn't die the way she was suppose to die in the book... I guess we will see more of XN and LJ *roll eyes* .. anyway they better give me a satisfying XN death in the drama

• Like 5

YM and MC are homies goals.  

Really, why is XN still relevant. Die already! 

Im' waiting for DH and FJ to return to heaven so the heartache begins... Im really curious if they will finish their story or leave it open ended.  I hope they finish it, even if it does't follow the book (since it didn't follow it from the beginning...dam.n copyright.)

• Like 2

So this video has the spoiler to how the mortal DH/FJ story ends. Starts around the 6:00 min mark so don't click if you don't want to know.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av8724702/

The bell "breakup" scene where he walks away from her and she's crying, I think everyone has seen looks like is in Ep. 46. It probably ends with FJ taking her rightful place as Queen. There's a quick shot of her in red with her hair up, on a stage somewhere and that would be right around where Pillow starts.

I've decided I don't like the changes they made at all and this half following Pillow, half not following it and doing their own thing they're doing. I think they've ruined the spirit of the DH/FJ story and DH's character. The DH/FJ story is all based on the fact that for centuries FJ was following DH around and doing things for him and he was always ignorant of how much she's done for him. He never knew she was his palace maid or that she gave up her fox coat to save him, became his pet fox to be near him and he didn't remember their time in the mortal realm. But once he found out, he was ALL IN! The dude basically lied, cheated and manipulated things to be with her and he didn't give a damn. That shamelessness is at the core of his character and the core of their romance, once he gets involved.

But here, he knew right from the beginning that FJ likes him and he remembers their time in the mortal realm, so by having him reject her is so not their story. I'm sure they'll give him a somewhat justifiable reason for pushing her away but that was never what their couple was about.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, lizax1 said:

So this video has the spoiler to how the mortal DH/FJ story ends. Starts around the 6:00 min mark so don't click if you don't want to know.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av8724702/

The bell "breakup" scene where he walks away from her and she's crying, I think everyone has seen looks like is in Ep. 46. It probably ends with FJ taking her rightful place as Queen. There's a quick shot of her in red with her hair up, on a stage somewhere and that would be right around where Pillow starts.

I've decided I don't like the changes they made at all and this half following Pillow, half not following it and doing their own thing they're doing. I think they've ruined the spirit of the DH/FJ story and DH's character. The DH/FJ story is all based on the fact that for centuries FJ was following DH around and doing things for him and he was always ignorant of how much she's done for him. He never knew she was his palace maid or that she gave up her fox coat to save him, became his pet fox to be near him and he didn't remember their time in the mortal realm. But once he found out, he was ALL IN! The dude basically lied, cheated and manipulated things to be with her and he didn't give a damn. That shamelessness is at the core of his character and the core of their romance, once he gets involved.

But here, he knew right from the beginning that FJ likes him and he remembers their time in the mortal realm, so by having him reject her is so not their story. I'm sure they'll give him a somewhat justifiable reason for pushing her away but that was never what their couple was about.

I agree with you. Here, they made it seems like FJ does all the work in their relationship but it's not true. FJ did alot of the work but DH definitely also did his fair share & his sacrifices for FJ and it is definitely no less than what YH did for BQ. In my opinion more because, the man carved his heart out to prove his love for her. 

I think they did a great job with YH & BQ story but a horrible rendition of DH & FJ. But i'm still glued to their story because the chemistry is just too strong to ignore.

I really hope to see Dolraba & Vengo pkay the OTP of their own drama one day. I have liked their chemistry since the first time I saw them in v-love & their story wasn't even great.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, lizax1 said:

I think your order of the events is incorrect. Based on the spoiler Siming gave her that bell on DH's behalf as a conglutary gift for the throne. Then, that break up event.

I feel your pain. I started this series because I read that they would include PB. I am not a fan of the main book (BQ and YH), therefore my expectation was rather high. I couldn't believe Xuan freaking Nu and Su evil eyes Jin took more screen times than Donghua or Fengjiu. Their scenes have been repetitive as if they didn't have enough materials for them, but would like to use them as antagonists. Just give their screen times to DH and FJ!!!

• Like 4

@jayyepeee LOL I'm so with there!! Just look at the way he looks at her with a clear message to all those girls out there: That's my woman and whatever she says goes!! Happy wife, happy life. Goodness gracious me but I have a massive fangirl crush on Mark right now! He's so good!! He's definitely carrying this drama for me!! :heart::heart::heart:

@peanutbutterjellytime :heart::heart::heart::heart: I AM FANNING MYSELF AS WELL!! I LOVE IT!!! Sorry but moments like these are best expressed in caplocks! You've made my day!! :blush::grin:

Oohhhh I was waiting for a jealous YH for sooo long and Mark does so much justice to his role and it's definitely well above what I was expecting!!! Let me hit replay x100.

• Like 6

Aww DH is back 18 years early! It seems like his mortal self really really loves FJ. Their ending was so sad.

I find the misunderstanding between YH & BQ kind of funny. Each is having their own scripts. YH thinks that BQ is breaking off the engagement because she still in lI've with MY, while BQ is still mad at YH for thinking that she is careless with ah LY because she doesn't care enough.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thundergirl3 said:

@peanutbutterjellytime :heart::heart::heart::heart: I AM FANNING MYSELF AS WELL!! I LOVE IT!!! Sorry but moments like these are best expressed in caplocks! You've made my day!! :blush::grin:

Oohhhh I was waiting for a jealous YH for sooo long and Mark does so much justice to his role and it's definitely well above what I was expecting!!! Let me hit replay x100.

Oh trust me, I was internally screaming the whole time!! I just HAD to share it with my fellow YH/Mark fangirls :wub::wub:   And just when I thought a brooding Ye Hua sitting there already waiting for her couldn't look any more hotter :D   I am LOVING jealous Ye Hua as much as I feel bad for the poor guy at same time ! 

Though we are all fangirling over Mark now, let this be a reminder not too long ago he was receiving a lot of hate and everywhere in China people were labelling him as the "world's ugliest" prince ever when he was cast. What does the man do? He shuts up all doubters/negativity with his acting and portrayal. There's even a term they're using to praise his performance -"cosmetic surgery acting": an actor who is not conventionally good-looking or at all, but it's their acting that has a magical effect in making them appear flawless and easy on the eyes, similar to the effects cosmetic surgery have on people.  

• Like 7