[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! I've been a silent reader for the past few months! So thankful i can find the updates of the series here! With kirun & kiryu series coming up, i wanted to share my excitement here too! Can't wait! :wub: 

P/s: i was super worried when they delayed the upload of Teddy series! I afraid we wont get subbed Hawk and others! I also wrote to gmm to ask...luckily they are now! Hope they continue! :)

I'm so happy they combine Kiran and Kiryu part together it so much better that way..i hope the story gonna be good but Captain and White gonna make me watch anything lol 

The last Uprince I watch is the geologist and haven't continue after..is the Baker and Teddy part is good? 

But I really wanna watch the Foxy Pilot part since I like Mek when I saw him in the Cowboy(which my least favorite part TBH because Push character is like the worse.well the actor is good and handsome but I hate his character there lol.though have to admit the Cowboy production definitely more high quality than other part even getting 8ep alone probably because popularity of Push and Esther)

Did anyone know where I can find or download the already aired Foxy Pilot ep raw or sub? Well gonna be too long to wait for gmm version so I wanna watch the raw first... It better if anyone know if someone upload the Line tv HD version can dm me? 

9 hours ago, salz said:

I'm so happy they combine Kiran and Kiryu part together it so much better that way..i hope the story gonna be good but Captain and White gonna make me watch anything lol 

The last Uprince I watch is the geologist and haven't continue after..is the Baker and Teddy part is good? 

But I really wanna watch the Foxy Pilot part since I like Mek when I saw him in the Cowboy(which my least favorite part TBH because Push character is like the worse.well the actor is good and handsome but I hate his character there lol.though have to admit the Cowboy production definitely more high quality than other part even getting 8ep alone probably because popularity of Push and Esther)

Did anyone know where I can find or download the already aired Foxy Pilot ep raw or sub? Well gonna be too long to wait for gmm version so I wanna watch the raw first... It better if anyone know if someone upload the Line tv HD version can dm me? 

the next week is upload in youtube I guess...  ( and I'm totally Agree with you said about the Push's Character in "Handsome Cowboy" ,that is not handsome at all for me.

18 hours ago, salz said:

I stopped watching U Prince Handsome Cowboy after esther lost in jungle

I skip several series until Teddy. It's funny and I like it

Is it same foxy pilot and hawk, @salz ?

unsub version can be watched On dailymotion. Check thai4u channel 2

so, for Kirun & Kiryu they also have 4 episodes for each part right.. i love whitecaptain and also their partner too :phew: the new Ccaptain is so cute :wub:

Captain& Jannine song's ?

i hope after Kirun & Kiryu they will air August& Apple's part.. can't wait anymore to watch their part >.< (because, of course Singto in there too :wub:

1 hour ago, Amiy said:

so, for Kirun & Kiryu they also have 4 episodes for each part right.. i love whitecaptain and also their partner too :phew: the new Ccaptain is so cute :wub:

i hope after Kirun & Kiryu they will air August& Apple's part.. can't wait anymore to watch their part >.< (because, of course Singto in there too :wub:

They're not actually 4 episodes separately, but 8 episodes for 2 parts. Looking at the trailer, both couples will meet each other in the very first episode.

After Kirun&Kiryu, it will be Hippie's turn (Crazy Artist), and then only Firstclass (August's part). You can check the first page for the order of the segments.

Not sure yet if this song will be one of the OSTs for this part or not, considering Jannine has covered a lot of songs in the past. But the song in the first teaser is sung by Captain.

21 hours ago, whitedove said:

They're not actually 4 episodes separately, but 8 episodes for 2 parts. Looking at the trailer, both couples will meet each other in the very first episode.

After Kirun&Kiryu, it will be Hippie's turn (Crazy Artist), and then only Firstclass (August's part). You can check the first page for the order of the segments.

Not sure yet if this song will be one of the OSTs for this part or not, considering Jannine has covered a lot of songs in the past. But the song in the first teaser is sung by Captain.

Thanks for your information :) so the new year will start with whitecapatain series :wub: also looking forward to rest of series...

Spoiler

August, Apple and Singto in Single Lawyer :wub:

CwliVfNUQAA2oQG.jpg

also, love Mild's looks here

@Amiy Click bait! Looks like last week's promo was just a bait to attract WWCT fans and there's no plan to combine the 2 stories into one. So basically Playful Comm-Arts & Extroverted Humanist are still separated into different stories, only with each brother being prominently featured in each other's stories. Some press have even picked up on this and so today GMMTV released the official trailer for Playful Comm-Arts (Kirun), as posted by @beamth. Looks like it's not a big controversy or something, only that Jannine's fans are a bit disappointed that they'll have to wait until February for her to appear.

Anyway, here's the official poster for Playful Comm-Arts:

lJW1TeL.jpg

The cast list order is:

White Nawat - Kirun Weller

Fon Sananthachat - Sung

Captain Chonlathorn - Kiryu Weller

Piglet Charada - Renee (main character from Badass Baker aka Dash's girlfriend)

On 06/01/2017 at 11:53 AM, Amiy said:

Wait, I think Im missing something..Singto is gonna be in August's part?

I haven't watch any of this UPrince..Which part is a good watch before WhiteCaptain's part..Im a WWCT trash so.:phew::sweatingbullets::wub::lol:

6 hours ago, whitedove said:

@Amiy Click bait! Looks like last week's promo was just a bait to attract WWCT fans and there's no plan to combine the 2 stories into one. So basically Playful Comm-Arts & Extroverted Humanist are still separated into different stories, only with each brother being prominently featured in each other's stories. Some press have even picked up on this and so today GMMTV released the official trailer for Playful Comm-Arts (Kirun), as posted by @beamth. Looks like it's not a big controversy or something, only that Jannine's fans are a bit disappointed that they'll have to wait until February for her to appear.

Anyway, here's the official poster for Playful Comm-Arts:

lJW1TeL.jpg

The cast list order is:

White Nawat - Kirun Weller

Fon Sananthachat - Sung

Captain Chonlathorn - Kiryu Weller

Piglet Charada - Renee (main character from Badass Baker aka Dash's girlfriend)

LMAO and sad face..dang flabbit for click bait..WWCT fans are hyped...then this happens..

Way to go.....................................................GMMTV :huh:

On 1/11/2017 at 8:48 AM, rei06 said:

Wait, I think Im missing something..Singto is gonna be in August's part?

I haven't watch any of this UPrince..Which part is a good watch before WhiteCaptain's part..Im a WWCT trash so.:phew::sweatingbullets::wub::lol:

I suggest to watch T-Rex and Dash's parts. They're my favourites so far. I read good reviews about Hawk's part too but it doesn't have English subs yet.

Archived