[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm on episode 5 of U Prince Cowboy (I watched the second and third series first for some reason) and I absolutely HATE Push's character. I don't want the lovely girl to end up with his lying a$$! grr. How can she trust him not to cheat on her. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. I don't know how they're going to turn this around for me. I don't believe a word he says to her. 

I kept watching the series even after cowboy. I liked the vet episodes mainly cos i found the actress very cute. But didn't like the geologist story. how many more to go?

Ps: Any news on Princess hour thai version?

On 10/16/2016 at 9:09 PM, An55mv returns said:

I read that there will be national mourning for a year, that means not transmit drama for a year !? Please tell me that is not so :bawling:

The national mourning is for a year, in which all entertainment activities/functions as well as festivities are to be toned down.

As for broadcasting, the broadcasting committee requested for no broadcast of entertainment programs including dramas for 30 days. If they comply, then there will be no drama broadcast until next month. So far all stations are not showing any entertainment programs except those related to the late King.

Also in these 30 days, all festivities, entertainment functions, events, concerts, fanmeets have either been postponed or totally cancelled.

On 10/13/2016 at 11:01 PM, staygold said:

I kept watching the series even after cowboy. I liked the vet episodes mainly cos i found the actress very cute. But didn't like the geologist story. how many more to go?

Ps: Any news on Princess hour thai version?

There are 12 parts, now they're airing part 5 (Absolute Economist), but due to the passing of the late King Bhumibol, there will be no broadcast of new episodes as well as subs until next month.

About Princess Hours Thai version, now that the schedule has been pushed forward it's possible it will only air next year.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, oldgregg said:

Any BL or GL story? There's so many pages to look through to see if it's mentioned before, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat question!

All 12 main couples are hetero couples. The novel series is pretty much like a series of shoujo manga. They do have LGBT characters but they're not too significant, for example in part 2 (Gentle Vet), the female lead's best friend is in a lesbian relationship.

Updated guest appearances (male & female leads only) for each part:

Handsome Cowboy (Push & Esther) - Mek, Captain, Kun
Gentle Vet (Kang & Punpun) - Kacha, Victor
Lovely Geologist (Kacha & Cherreen) - Kang, Lee
Badass Baker (Victor & Piglet) - Kacha, Kun, Fon

And from what we know so far:

Absolute Economist (Hunz & Focus) - Lee, Esther
Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - Captain, Kun
Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - Captain, possibly Mek/August
Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - White, Mek, Kun, August
Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - Mek, Captain, Victor
Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - Hunz, Captain, White
Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - Hunz, White, Lee

2 hours ago, whitedove said:

Updated guest appearances (male & female leads only) for each part:

Handsome Cowboy (Push & Esther) - Mek, Captain, Kun
Gentle Vet (Kang & Punpun) - Kacha, Victor
Lovely Geologist (Kacha & Cherreen) - Kang, Lee
Badass Baker (Victor & Piglet) - Kacha, Kun, Fon

And from what we know so far:

Absolute Economist (Hunz & Focus) - Lee, Esther
Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - Captain, Kun
Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - Captain, possibly Mek/August
Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - White, Mek, Kun, August
Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - Mek, Captain, Victor
Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - Hunz, Captain, White
Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - Hunz, White, Lee

thank you for the list^^

feel so far away from Captain,White and August part because of this long hiatus :bawling:

but still im so happy to see WWCT appear in August and August appear in both their part :)

i have watch the first three and like Geologist the most..i hope White,Captain and August part would be good though i will still watch just for them lol

from what i see Captain appear with Mek the most except for Single Lawyer lol but wow he sure appear in many part which great for me since more reason to watch because Captain in it :P

kinda glad because of Uprince i end up knowing more actor/actresses faces that i never see before and learn their name :P

seem they already filming the last part

Archived