[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, spicystrawberry said:

Heh just watched this couple (Aww) I just thought that it will be awesome if Bolin join to Running Man (grin, grin) XD 

No please i prefer them to enjoy eachothers company and presence privatly

@adisunny Jihyo throwing a tantrum because she kept losing was probably edited out due to time constraints. However, last year, JSTV would release unaired footage of each week's episodes, so perhaps this year they will do the same. Also, there was a staff who would list out all the unaired segments for each couple last year. Hopefully this will be available too this time.

Wow, all these magazine shots are gorgeous.  Are the other couples getting this much love too?  It seems like this couple is paying for their way on all these trips through all these magazine covers/articles.  

Thanks@liddi for pointing out the guitar playing at the end.  I totally missed it.  He is pretty good and she was so into him at that moment.  They are really cute together.

Please subs come out soon.

1 hour ago, miri13 said:

Wow, all these magazine shots are gorgeous.  Are the other couples getting this much love too?  It seems like this couple is paying for their way on all these trips through all these magazine covers/articles.  

Thanks@liddi for pointing out the guitar playing at the end.  I totally missed it.  He is pretty good and she was so into him at that moment.  They are really cute together.

Please subs come out soon.

lol it seems like people forgot the other couples, as for all the covers in different magazines, i have only seen Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lin in them, they are clearly this years powercouple and publics favourite, with understandable seeing how even mere pictures ooze soo much chemistry and hotness

I am still waiting for the subs! :( I have watched it raw and my gosh Ji Hyo's smile and Bolin's dimple are life! :wub:

JH's make-up artist and hairstylist also posted some BTS:

I think this is my favorite picture of her!

33 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

Is there any complete eng sub for all couples of ep 1?  I have this couple cut but wish to see the other couples too :)

I have not seen any subs for other couples although I only follow JH related accounts. 

Can't help myself anymore..Decided to watched it in raw..but it still can make me smile from ear to ear even with my poor korean language..i don't know what will happen to me when i watch it again later with full sub..they are sooo sweet together..

Bolin Chen and Song Ji Hyo Win Audience Hearts in C-version of We Got Married

wasa.jpg

The celebrity pretend married world got a little less fake this week thanks to the arrival of newest variety show couple Bolin Chen and Song Ji Hyo. The Taiwanese actor and Korean actress have been paired up in the Chinese version of We Got Married called We Are In Love. The WGM world already had Korean and Taiwanese cross-border couples in its international version, with Heechul and Puff Guo as well as Taecyeon with Gui Gui, but those followed the K-format with pretend marriage as the story line.

We Are In Love, as the title suggests, explores the process of falling in love and getting to know each other, and this season the top draws and breakout couple is without a doubt Bolin and Ji Hyo. I’ve always loved him and find her just okay, but this show is amplifying everything awesome about each and together making it double the cuteness. Every scene with Bolin and Ji Hyo is precious and sincere, and the advertisers are lapping them up as well with back-to-back pictorials for Cosmo Bride and Marie Claire Taiwan

cr. Koala's Playground

And with that, I am joining in this thread. Hello guys! ^^

REPOSTING.

I just find them too adorable. Too adorable. ^^

They have this precious interaction that's going beyond language barrier. They give me them feels. ^^

And watching episode 2 Raw is amazing. You don't really get what they're saying BUT the way they try to express themselves to each other is just.. Daebak.. especially THAT scene when Bolin is drawing Ji Hyo and then she smiled? OMG. FEELS. :flushed:

1 hour ago, stucked said:

REPOSTING.

I just find them too adorable. Too adorable. ^^

They have this precious interaction that's going beyond language barrier. They give me them feels. ^^

And watching episode 2 Raw is amazing. You don't really get what they're saying BUT the way they try to express themselves to each other is just.. Daebak.. especially THAT scene when Bolin is drawing Ji Hyo and then she smiled? OMG. FEELS. :flushed:

I get what you mean about their smiles. Ugh, their makes me smile! Hahaha. And they are so cute the way they love to tease each other. 

[Eng Sub] We Are In Love EP2 Song Ji Hyo Chen BoLin CUT
(cr. OJ trans)
[Also available on Facebook, Follow “OJ trans” on FB]

*OJ trans needs your help: experienced timer with Aegisub and translator for We are in Love
*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or inbox “OJ trans” FB page or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter 

*Please share the video w/ full credit 
*Do not reupload the video without permission or crop out the logo on the video

video source: JSTV

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and any commercial use is restricted 
english translation, timecode&transcode: @gapiplus 

8 minutes ago, gapiplus said:

[Eng Sub] We Are In Love EP2 Song Ji Hyo Chen BoLin CUT
(cr. OJ trans)
[Also available on Facebook, Follow “OJ trans” on FB]

*OJ trans needs your help: experienced timer with Aegisub and translator for We are in Love
*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or inbox “OJ trans” FB page or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter 

*Please share the video w/ full credit 
*Do not reupload the video without permission or crop out the logo on the video

video source: JSTV

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and any commercial use is restricted 
english translation, timecode&transcode: @gapiplus 

i really could kiss you right now @gapiplus ... cant concentrate on work at all coz of this two urghhhh

Archived