[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

@miri13someone use her video ( without crediting her ) as a source to bash bolin, and put her own watermark on it. When she got caught, she said that she didnt know it's her ( gapiplus) video because she only downloaded part of it ( the part when jihyo and gary taking pic in front of the painting  on  the wall ). I was like are you serious ?  You cant pinpoint where you want to  download a video, either you download whole or none  of it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so happy guys to have found this forum. 

I was feeling lonely in IG. I had the feeling everyone is bashing on Chen Bolin and Ji Hyo and still whining about MC. It was so sick to read how far could people go with their comments about Ji Hyo just for choosing to appear in this program. Lots of hate spread out there. Poor JiHyo she really does a good job as an entertainer and an actress and still have to face this kind of reactions as a normal part of her life as a celebrity .

Enough about the haters. And let's just celebrate the fun time to watch this beautiful couple. They are a great cast of the show. And I am happy to see other sides of Ji Hyo. and I hope she keeps revealing all her charms and that they become more and more and more comfortable with each other. Maybe we will see them in a drama or a movie together . It will be really cool .

Sending so much love to the Orange Juice Couple . Specially , Unni FIGHTING ! Saranghae-yo :blush:

serously guys despite having only seen to episodes, the ones released, there are sooo many romantic moments, like when they pick a name for eachother and it's meaning in korean was bad and then she picks a name and he says no this time because it's meaning in chinese was bad haha it was hilarious but soo sweet at the same time, I also really loved his expression when she introduced him as her boyfriend, and he had this biiiiiig smile on his face and LOOOOVING it ahhahaaha

On 3/30/2016 at 2:51 AM, mary-ann said:

I soo agree with you, you know my favourite moment was when she introduced him as her boyfriend, and he just totally looved it he had this big smile on his face, and in the interview he really expressed how that that made him love her. I also loooved his reaction when she said we are going somewhere warm after the coffee, and he had a biig naughty smile on his face while staring at her, his imagination went a bit too wild haha, so when he found out they are going for the sauna he was surprised hahahahhaa

by they way: Jihyo is the second youngest in RM

Omo! Omo! yeah I love that scene too! She's too proud introducing him as her boyfriend and I'm glad Bolin love that. I also love the shadow scene in episode 1, it was a brilliant idea both of them are having a good time on their first meeting.

Sorry...I mean she's the eldest among her siblings :sweatingbullets:

5 hours ago, TeBe said:

I am so happy guys to have found this forum. 

I was feeling lonely in IG. I had the feeling everyone is bashing on Chen Bolin and Ji Hyo and still whining about MC. It was so sick to read how far could people go with their comments about Ji Hyo just for choosing to appear in this program. Lots of hate spread out there. Poor JiHyo she really does a good job as an entertainer and an actress and still have to face this kind of reactions as a normal part of her life as a celebrity .

Enough about the haters. And let's just celebrate the fun time to watch this beautiful couple. They are a great cast of the show. And I am happy to see other sides of Ji Hyo. and I hope she keeps revealing all her charms and that they become more and more and more comfortable with each other. Maybe we will see them in a drama or a movie together . It will be really cool .

Sending so much love to the Orange Juice Couple . Specially , Unni FIGHTING ! Saranghae-yo :blush:

That's why I don't usually go on social media accounts to get some updates on my cravings where anyone can just say anything they want they really tend to have bashers on it ie on IG, I might get into comment fights when I read some offensive comments so might as well restrain myself from going on some social media account :grimace:

I think Jihyo knows this could happen if she became a part of some dating program, she knew they are still MC fans that want them to be a real life couple and still hook on their their chemistry. I think she prepares her heart for some hate comments against her and Bolin anyway OJC is just starting and MC is a 5 years old loveline relationship that's not easilly to forget, I myself is a MC fan 2 yrs ago I just stop being a MC fan when in my opinion Gary began to have a changed of heart for me it's not Jihyo who distant herself to Gary it's the other way around, I do believe that when Gary distant herself to the idea of MC couple Jihyo just starting to see Gary as a man not just a comrade or a friend anyway this is basely my opinion let's just hope we could gain more OJC fan and receive more blessings for these two, we got a long way to go anyway. OJC fighting! OJC jiayo!

I guessed that CBL know why JH evasive about the art street issue after she run away..It is a couple picture & of course it's about JH past..he looked really unhappy..we can see the reaction n the way he put a souvenirs bag..he threw the beg n asked again.it is a responses of person who is unsatisfied.it was so funny even he denied it during interview..My fav part is when they drawing their pictures esp when CBL looked at JH twice n then they smiled..These moments are very sweet as they stared n looked at each other..It also really cute when JH always called CBL "Bobo"..For me, it doesn't matter about they fake or true feeling bcoz as we know it was a variety show so juz take it easy n enjoy it but they chemisty is there..

Doesn't care too about the haters..whoever they are or whatever they said..let them be.. As long as we love both of them..all we can do is support them..

Bobo & Momo fighting!!!!!:wub:

10 minutes ago, BinguTabi93 said:

I guessed that CBL know why JH evasive about the art street issue after she run away..It is a couple picture & of course it's about JH past..he looked really unhappy..we can see the reaction n the way he put a souvenirs bag..he threw the beg n asked again.it is a responses of person who is unsatisfied.it was so funny even he denied it during interview..My fav part is when they drawing their pictures esp when CBL looked at JH twice n then they smiled..These moments are very sweet as they stared n looked at each other..It also really cute when JH always called CBL "Bobo"..For me, it doesn't matter about they fake or true feeling bcoz as we know it was a variety show so juz take it easy n enjoy it but they chemisty is there..

Doesn't care too about the haters..whoever they are or whatever they said..let them be.. As long as we love both of them..all we can do is support them..

Bobo & Momo fighting!!!!!:wub:

True! I guess Bolin look it up online about MC or somewhat curious about why Jihyo's reaction is like that on that murals, Jihyo even teared up that time that made Bolin more confuse and curious, it was so gentleman of him for not pushing Jihyo to answer his questions that moment.Bolin found it later about MC and got jealous somehow still he said it's in the past now so he's okay about it.

That drawing part is so cute, both take the opportunity to have a closer look and stare at each other face and made Bolin realize how attracted Jihyo's smile is, I so love that moment. Jihyo is addicted calling him "BoBo" and some fans love it cause it's sounds like "popo" meaning KISS in korean :lol:

On 3/30/2016 at 9:25 AM, miri13 said:

It's amazing how IG knows what I am doing because all of a sudden @gapiplus IG photo appeared followed by this cute video of our OJ couple.  Why are they oJ? Anyways, look how happy they seem. I know it is for a shoot but still. So cute! 

What is "Orange Juice" CP?

"Orange Juice"CP is the combination of names of Song Ji Hyo and Chen BoLin
“橙汁” (orange juice/오렌지 주스) [cheng(Chen’s surname)“-zhi(Ji of JiHyo)]

On 3/30/2016 at 10:57 PM, jusrub said:

@gapiplus I saw what happened on IG .. I hope you are fine .. Fighting !

Thank you. I saw your comment on my IG too..

Like I reply to one of those reposting the vids w/ the notorious one's watermark and said she was sorry afterwards, 
it's never about giving credit, it's about they taking advantage of people's good intention, to selfishly satisfy their malicious ones. It's never about me neither, those are many sub teams doing the same as OJ trans did,
it's about they hurting Ji Hyo and her new partner.

47 minutes ago, TeBe said:

Do you guys know, if in the Chinese  version of WGM , the couples share a home together and do the whole household things etc  together like real life couples?

As far as I know, they don't. What is seen in each episode are the activities that are planned for the time when they do go on dates together. Based on last season, the couples themselves play a part in providing input and ideas as to how they want to spend the time with the other person... down to any surprises, gifts or romantic gestures.

12 hours ago, joyan08 said:

True! I guess Bolin look it up online about MC or somewhat curious about why Jihyo's reaction is like that on that murals, Jihyo even teared up that time that made Bolin more confuse and curious, it was so gentleman of him for not pushing Jihyo to answer his questions that moment.

Maybe I'm the only one who will say that Jihyo didnt almost cry on that murals. They filmed in -13 or something degree Celcius that time. And when people are too cold, usually their eyes will be watery, their nose will turn red and runny. At least that what usually happened to me during winter and snow. And I bet they were filiming outside for at least 30 minutes already by the time they reached that place..

Why would JH tear up looking at the mural? There are lots of possible reasons why a person's eyes gets watery: from laughing because how ironic the situation is or from sneezing because of the cold. Lol. 

1 hour ago, jusrub said:

Maybe I'm the only one who will say that Jihyo didnt almost cry on that murals. They filmed in -13 or something degree Celcius that time. And when people are too cold, usually their eyes will be watery, their nose will turn red and runny. At least that what usually happened to me during winter and snow. And I bet they were filiming outside for at least 30 minutes already by the time they reached that place..

Indeed..IMO, she's not crying..apart from the cold weather..sometimes when we are in panic or nervous conditions..our tears will came out easily..we can see that she try to explain but she dont know how to do it..Run away is one of the best way n the right choice she have..:D

Have anyone ever heard that they were filming in China /Taiwan after Bali (before Finland )?

because someone said that Finland is their last one. And they went to China for CNY. Does that even add up ? Was Bali before CNY?

Archived