[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

1 hour ago, samanatha_xyooj said:

I honestly prefer if they film outside of S.K. or Taiwan because it can be hard to film in local areas and try avoiding large crowds. I love their chemistry with the photo shoot. I can't wait to watch them together.... March needs to hurry up..

Going off topic - i love how RM and Gary tease Ji Hyo and Bolin Chen... Since HaHa already knows him... i hope Bolin will surprise us with a visit...having Gary and Bolin next to each other would be priceless...LOL

I saw some pictures of them sitting beside eachother at the pool and song ji hyo looked smooking hot, can't wait to see more clips, i think it was for a photoshoot. I also think that it may be easier to film  out side S.K. to avoid big crowds and distractions. But I don't want him to appear on RM i want to see them have a good time together without any distractions.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when does it start really? All these waiting and photoshoots is hard. Anyone know who's subbing?

i don't think Bo Lin will visit RM...it'll turn off a lot of Monday couple followers. RM's Instagram account has a lot of Monday couple photos as it is. 

15 hours ago, reyna0804 said:

when does it start really? All these waiting and photoshoots is hard. Anyone know who's subbing?

i don't think Bo Lin will visit RM...it'll turn off a lot of Monday couple followers. RM's Instagram account has a lot of Monday couple photos as it is. 

it should air this month, but when exactly i don't know, we just have to wait i like you am quite impatient, the pictures scream soo much chemistry already and has awakened my curiosity even more

19 hours ago, wangnyeo said:

12814623_944999385581472_570873062329674

I am still Wowed blown by her figure !! 

I think not only Song joong ki is thankful to kim jong kook for building his body but perhaps this gorgeous running man Ace ! 

Me too, I was also blown away seeing her perfect body

She has the perfect model figure, I envy her soo much, most would kill for a body like hers

Guest pink_dolphins

:scream: Gaaaaahhhhh....!!!! I want to watch Ji Hyo and her beau! I hope somebody will sub this one. :love:

1 hour ago, samanatha_xyooj said:

@tee2015

Thanks for he video.. can someone please translate the clip? Please with sugar and extra whipping and cherry on top...LOL 

A user (jieent) translated it on youtube

just a rough translation.. :) 1. what do you think about each other? JH: feels like I have known him for a very long time. a very handsome man, I havent met someone that handsome in a while. BL: really? JH: you know it, the people around me... Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Ha Ha, Kang Gary, Lee Kwang Soo. I have been facing them for six years. To me, apart from being handsome, Chen Bo Lin has a good personality, very loving, and is a guy who is perfect in every way. (BL peeks at jihyo) she said excuse me, but it means that she's shy in this context. BL: words are not enough to describe her. I'm glad to know her. 2. what do you love most about each other? JH: Dimples, beauty spot, eye bags, his thick lips. His everything is attractive. BL: Thank you. BL: her eyes, the feeling she gives off when she smiles, most importantly, she makes the people around her happy. that ability is her most attractive trait. 3. where will you bring each other? BL: I might let her visit the place I grew up. min Sheng she qu (probably an area in Taiwan). for deeper understanding, I can bring her to the routes I took to school when I was younger, parks that I often visit... it might be interesting. JH: if he comes to Korea, I will bring him to eat good food. probably pork belly.

Hi all... :)

this is for the first time I post. Until now i always just become silent reader in every thread on soompi.

Because of song ji hyo, i learn tobe more active member, especially in this thread. Hehe

I hope, their show will airing soon. Cause i cant waitt....... 

Nice to meet you all....

*sorry for my bad english...

안녕하세요!

他家好!

I've been lurking around this forum for a month now and am super anxious since the delay too! 

Been a huge fan of Song Ji hyo for 8 years now and Chen Bo Lin since his Taiwan hit drama - In Time With You with Ariel Lin in year 2011 which got remade into the Korean version last year 'The time We Were in Love' played by Ha Ji Won.

Both are my favorite Korean actress/entertainer and Taiwan Actor. Can't believe they actually got paired up for this! I never ever watch WGM. But now cos of this 'Orange Juice' couple, I will! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/song-ji-hyo-feels-guilty-for-going-on-dates-with-chen-bolin

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/chen-bolin-is-accused-of-cheating-on-song-ji-hyo

Archived