Oh Man Seok 오만석

Guest Dahee Fanel

Guest Dahee Fanel

Am I too much asking ???? :sweatingbullets:

The MV is about " Manzzang and YEH " on stage in the Grape 's Festival or you can see on this Youtube ??

If possible ,,, I will plan to go to Seoul next March 2009. Do you have his schedule at that time ??

Will he have any play or show or else ??? :wub:

Ahhh, I see. No, sorry, I don't have that. :( My episodes of Vineyard Man got lost when my computer crashed about a year ago, and I haven't been able to recover them since. If I had the episode, I would be able to upload that particular clip for you...Unfortunately, I don't have it. Sorry. :(

You could probably download that MV that you saw off of YouTube, though. There is a tutorial out there on how to download clips from YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWwCu94Asrc

Good luck!

His schedule for March 2009 has not yet been released. The farthest news we have so far is that he'll be directing the musical "The Happy Life" until February 2009. I'm sure he'll announce his future acting plans in the months to come. When he does, I'll be sure to let you know! :)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jindyx05

I can't find an appropriate words to thank you.

Not only the news from Manzzang, but also the technics to D/L from Youtube.

You're awesome !!! :rolleyes:

Ahhh, I see. No, sorry, I don't have that. :( My episodes of Vineyard Man got lost when my computer crashed about a year ago, and I haven't been able to recover them since. If I had the episode, I would be able to upload that particular clip for you...Unfortunately, I don't have it. Sorry. :(

You could probably download that MV that you saw off of YouTube, though. There is a tutorial out there on how to download clips from YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWwCu94Asrc

Good luck!

His schedule for March 2009 has not yet been released. The farthest news we have so far is that he'll be directing the musical "The Happy Life" until February 2009. I'm sure he'll announce his future acting plans in the months to come. When he does, I'll be sure to let you know! :)

I am able to download the whole series from the following site.

http://www.omo-omo.com/vineyard-man/

Hope you are able to recover them too!

Guest caranthiridril

Good luck!

hi Dahee, dun forget to update us in whateva Manzzang's activities..... u the only hope i have heehehhe

i hope that i can find the hyena dvd at kuala lumpur... pray for that!!!!

Guest Dahee Fanel

^It's my sincere pleasure, everyone! :) I'm just happy that I can help spread the Man-zzang love! :D

Oh, and thanks for the link, pekkle. I didn't realize that Aigoo was uploading VM! I'll have to download it again. :D

I have some goodies to share!

Performing at the 14th Korea Musical Awards:

SSJ_2608.jpg

SSJ_2590.jpg

SSJ_2572.jpg

SSJ_2569.jpg

SSJ_2568.jpg

SSJ_2563.jpg

SSJ_2546.jpg

SSJ_2628.jpg

KMAIMG_9792.jpg

KMAIMG_9785.jpg

KMAIMG_9812.jpg

KMAIMG_9795.jpg

From the photoshoot for a Japanese magazine that has yet to be published:

SPM_1034.jpg

495116907895129214.jpg

At Seoul Fashion Week:

200810191711211010_1.jpg

seoulfashionweekLeeJooyoung.jpg

Directing "The Happy Life":

081109_mbcnews.jpg

Credit: ohmanseok.com

:lol:

I've found the video from Ms.오나라's CY World

제14회 뮤지컬대상 시상식(오나라.오만석.윤공주-김종욱찾기 Destiny 축하공연+인기상 시상장면)

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...;folder_part=21

Their performance is really funny, Man-zzang did make lots of audienace laugh when he make fun with the winner of Male new comer, people did expect Man-zzang is announcing the winner of the Stars of Popularity, he read out 조정석

loud but saying, congratulations for your winning on new comer award....................even the conductor at the back laughed, not to mention those stars waiting for the result .

credits to: http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=23575297 오나라's CY World

Can also download the show from the clubbox godlove3494

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494/f888o1

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Thanks for sharing, pekkle! *runs off to watch*

...But before I do, I have some more pics to share. :P

At the press conference for The Happy Life on the 20th:

SSJ_4004_1.jpg

SSJ_3998.jpg

SSJ_3970.jpg

SSJ_3942.jpg

SSJ_3934.jpg

A fan took these pictures of him after the first performance of The Happy Life (opening night!) :

03-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

004-1_copy-1.jpg

Guest Nataya309

I've found some good stuff from official thread of Sang sang plus S2

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212086

Man-zzang and 조정석 are the guests in Episode 13 (080708)

Download link was posted on page 1.

Thanks a lots for spreading news from Oh Man Seok :wub:

Could anyone tell me this Sang Sang Plus epi 13 have English sub or not ??? :tears:

Sorry,,, for I really not understand what they are talking about but always laughing :rolleyes:

Thanks a lots for spreading news from Oh Man Seok :wub:

Could anyone tell me this Sang Sang Plus epi 13 have English sub or not ??? :tears:

Sorry,,, for I really not understand what they are talking about but always laughing :rolleyes:

Sorry! This SSP EP13 has no sub, I found this EP is interesting even without understanding the Korean......

Hyo Lee is beautiful & lovely, when Man-zzang shook hands with her, she didn't release Man-zzang's hand.......

Man-zzang is soooooooo proud of 조정석(& his daughter), whenever the MC asked them to show some skills,

he always recommend 조정석 to do so............like taekwondo

(Obviously Man-zzang is not good at this, his moves are so funny),

acting techniques, singing & dancing etc, even the MC & other guest query if Man-zzang is the boss of

조정석's management company.

The question for Man-zzang in this show is : Did the others misunderstand him as a foreigner??

Man-zzang did show his singing, dancing and football skill in this show, it's worth to take a look.

Guest Dahee Fanel

More pics from the press conference:

1120press1mp8.th.jpg

November issue of Hot Chili Paper (Japanese magazine) :

manzzangsg3.th.jpg

Apparently he also had an interview for the magazine. I'll try to translate it ASAP (along with another, older interview) and post it here for y'all. :) Not too soon, though - I have finals coming up! But after that, I'm totally game.

Looks like he's going to Japan on December 12th...Probably for promoting The King and I? It's going to air on Japanese TV soon. :)

Guest Nataya309

Man-zzang is soooooooo proud of 조정석(& his daughter), whenever the MC asked them to show some skills,

he always recommend 조정석 to do so............like taekwondo

(Obviously Man-zzang is not good at this, his moves are so funny),

acting techniques, singing & dancing etc, even the MC & other guest query if Man-zzang is the boss of

조정석's management company.

The question for Man-zzang in this show is : Did the others misunderstand him as a foreigner??

Thank so much to pekkle ,,,, agree with you ,,, even I don't understand what they said but still funny with them. :wub:

What is Manzznag's answer for his question ??? B)

Guest Nataya309

Looks like he's going to Japan on December 12th...Probably for promoting The King and I? It's going to air on Japanese TV soon. :)

In Thailand, The King and I is on air too,, but I can't wait so long, I buy the series and watch everydays. :wub:

It takes times but full of enjoyable. Manzzang, he's extreemly talented. I can't believe it. Dae Jung Guem, once was crazy fever here,

but The KAI is more and more than that.

I want to buy "Hyena" too (see, I'm his big fan now , but it doesn't have for sale in Bangkok (or it does , I don't know) , I try to download it from

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...5390&st=220

on page 12, but it doesn't work for me. the download file type is .001 and I D/L the eng sub file .SRT

It can't be played, how can I watch it ????? :sweatingbullets:

Could anyone tell me ,,,,please ??? I need HELPPPP !!!!! :w00t:

Thank so much to pekkle ,,,, agree with you ,,, even I don't understand what they said but still funny with them. :wub:

What is Manzznag's answer for his question ??? B)

Manzzang's answer is......YES!!

He said not much people recognised him in the past (I guess he meant before the broadcast of Vineyard man)

when he went to the airport, nobody speak Korean to him. :sweatingbullets:

In Japan, South East Asia, even Mexico, especailly in South East Asia, people always treat him as the local people :blink:

Then Hyolee mentioned this may due to the dark skin Manzzang has................Manzzang explained his tanked color : he likes playing

football..............that's why a football show started............haha!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...5390&st=220

on page 12, but it doesn't work for me. the download file type is .001 and I D/L the eng sub file .SRT

It can't be played, how can I watch it ????? :sweatingbullets:

Could anyone tell me ,,,,please ??? I need HELPPPP !!!!! :w00t:

I think you have the joint the files, you may use the following program:

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

Hope you can enjoy the drama. :rolleyes:

Jin Beom is my favourite role in Hyena, he treats his brother and friends well, even though they consider he is mean......

Guest Nataya309

Manzzang's answer is......YES!!

He said not much people recognised him in the past (I guess he meant before the broadcast of Vineyard man)

when he went to the airport, nobody speak Korean to him. :sweatingbullets:

In Japan, South East Asia, even Mexico, especailly in South East Asia, people always treat him as the local people :blink:

Then Hyolee mentioned this may due to the dark skin Manzzang has................Manzzang explained his tanked color : he likes playing

football..............that's why a football show started............haha!

Thanks a lot to pekkle , I agree he looks like Southeast Asian.

I think you have the joint the files, you may use the following program:

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

Hope you can enjoy the drama. :rolleyes:

Jin Beom is my favourite role in Hyena, he treats his brother and friends well, even though they consider he is mean......

Thanks again, I will try as your suggest :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sjslover

I like his song , his voice, his smile, his acting . oh! how can i see his musical show when i live in thailand. it's so sad

k.nataya309 ka , there r any his fanclub ot webboard for him in thailand?

Guest Nataya309

I like his song , his voice, his smile, his acting . oh! how can i see his musical show when i live in thailand. it's so sad

k.nataya309 ka , there r any his fanclub ot webboard for him in thailand?

I try very very hard to have Manzzang's website in Thailand but for Popcornfor2 , it seem harder to me,,, do you have any idea ??????

Or maybe we try.... hi5..... first if we don't have anyway to do at this moment ..... what do you think ???? for making our own Ohmanseok website in Thai Language.

I just see your hotmail to me this morning,,,, I will answer you this night, please wait

see you.....

Archived