Oh Man Seok 오만석

Guest Dahee Fanel

Guest Dahee Fanel

Helloooo? *listens to the echoes*

Anyway. Nowadays Manzzang is acting in the KBS Drama Special "Special Task Force MSS", which is four episodes long. I believe two episodes have aired now, and the third is airing this weekend. It's a comedic murder mystery type of show. Manzzang is fabulous in it, as usual. His character is a show-offy, puffed-up detective, and he's clearly having tons of fun playing him.

He's also doing a tour of Japan soon! You can read about it here:

http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/oh-man-seok-to-tour-japan/

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helloooo? *listens to the echoes*

Anyway. Nowadays Manzzang is acting in the KBS Drama Special "Special Task Force MSS", which is four episodes long. I believe two episodes have aired now, and the third is airing this weekend. It's a comedic murder mystery type of show. Manzzang is fabulous in it, as usual. His character is a show-offy, puffed-up detective, and he's clearly having tons of fun playing him.

He's also doing a tour of Japan soon! You can read about it here:

http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/oh-man-seok-to-tour-japan/

haha.. I'm sort of always here silently, waiting for updates (from you). And I'm def staying tuned for What's Up. Just for you, Oh Man-seok. Drama Specials are so hard to find though - is WithS2 subbing?

Guest sunny200

Hello...another silent reader here...just coming and going, and checking updates:rolleyes:

Yes, it is hard to find subs for Drama Special (sadly) and from the no-sub version...Manzzang looks soooo...fantastic, and the last episode...WOW!! he is acting with so much charisma and intensity (like always)  :wub: just wish I understand all the words.....

Manzzang is such a solid actor - - making him so charming and irresistible....Get more dramas for us, Manzzang!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest Dahee Fanel

Good to know that people still care about Manzzang. ^^

He recently finished off his tour of Japan, and is now holding auditions for his musical "The Harmonium In My Memory". Filming for What's Up has also ended. Now I'm just waiting for news of him being cast in another drama or movie...

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sunny200

Manzzang is amazing in it, as always! It has aired 8 episodes now and I certainly enjoyed his acting esp. in ep.7 & 8 which he

gets a lot of screen time    :P

• 1 year later...
Guest amyazzy

just finished watching vineyard man, and i am a fan now :)gona watch what's up next! wheeee.and probably one of his saguek later. ohh also, i'm looking for his Bisang (2006) movie. kinda not so lucky.wouldnt mind listening to his naration *u *
and Dahee-ssi, i cannot help not to squeal when i saw that Manzzang's video from your friends * A*

• 3 months later...
Guest Cantabile Andante

Manzzang is starting a new drama this weekend at KBS2. The press conference is today at 2pm (Korean Time), and premiere on 8/31.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Oh Mansuk recording for a program SBS SNS Expedition in Brazil. Not sure if he already back in Korea or not.

He also in a preview for EP10 EBS Pluto Secret Society that air today. This is a kid educational station. He acting or just made cameo in that drama.

• 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

141029 Behind-the-scenes of Yoon Bak, Yoon Hyun Min and Lee Jae Yoon on tvN Taxi. Oh Man Seok and Lee Young Ja are the host  for this show.B1eqp7gCcAAsGEX.jpgB1eqp68CQAA64yr.jpg

B1eqp7aCAAEEl5Q.jpgB1eqp5wCEAEiKk3.jpg

via fyjypnation

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

-----tvN 'Taxi' Behind-the-Scenes - #1B_SJmotU8AE8DzI.jpg

-----tvN 'Taxi' Behind-the-Scenes - #2B_SJtVTUoAA7yrH.jpgB_SJtepVIAAPO28.jpg

B_SJs8SUsAA2ibE.jpg

Is this episode got subbed somewhere or recap?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Cantabile Andante

OMS recent Showbiz Korea interview with Arirang TV on his musical performance 'Kinky Boots', in which he also talks about his plan to return to drama land.

Archived