[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

Hahahaha! It sounds like some rom com office drama..:w00t::w00t:

Looks like it's gonna be a really different type of law kdrama.. they're using a heavy theme in a light way.. showing relatable cases in a humourous /lighter pov. Hehe.. 

@parkxiaowu @kaiskloset @irilight @icemaid @allmylife00 I thought there is no love line between the leads but there might be, sora mentioned something like that in her recent guerilla date interview but I'm not sure.. 

Thank you for the call with new news @pandalover1
Totally loving it, and loving the pairing of Kang So-Ra/Park Shin-Yang.  :wub:

I wonder if there will be  a love line between Ryu Soo-Young and Park Sol-Me...    m1729.gif

20 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

Let's put sora's chemi adapting skills to the test, It will be interesting to see how they pull off a huge age gap romance..

At least,  Park Shin-Young looks youthful for his age, @pandalover1

19 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

I am not sure but I think Sora said in her Interview during Guerilla Date : Yes, Mister Park is an amazing actor and she was nervous but he made her feel comfortable and she can act "freely" because of his attitude. Their characters aren't lovers but a team who love the law, she said it's more fun.

So no love-line between them, @sky5joyous  ?!....  oh well...  I am still in..

19 hours ago, parkxiaowu said:

Hey guys, I just find out that both Shin Yang and Sora were graduated from Dongguk University, has dimples, get some experience about ballet and Russian, lol

Interesting tidbit. Thank you, @parkxiaowu, and thank you for the new stills.

About the posters, I like the quality of the first poster better than the 2nd one.
I like that the 2nd poster shows all 4 leads, but I am not crazy about the quality of it.

@icemaid, About the character descriptions that @pandalover1 posted  (thank you),  I think/hope that KBSWorld will give us character descriptions, once the date gets closer to April 4th.

I also hope we will get at least one more teaser, and one with Kang So-Ra in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Orion's Drama News] Exclusives and Debacles

photo700788.jpg

Timeslot Hype Intensifies

"Jackpot", "Monster - 2016" and "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" are all arriving to the same Monday and Tuesday 22:00 (10 p.m.) timeslot. If you wanted variety, here it is! All three shows have their own appealing qualities for viewers and this makes it one rich in diversity season for these two days. Hallyu sweethearts, epic melodrama, beloved oddballs; plenty to look forward to. Now we just need to clone ourselves to keep up with everything.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added new poster for the Korean drama 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho'

photo701034.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-added-new-poster-for-the-korean-drama-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho--92376.html

@kaiskloset @pandalover1 @irilight @allmylife00 how should we interpret this??

8 hours ago, tatongt said:

I found the eng sub for the Guerilla Date episode of Kang Sora but I'm not sure whether the subtitle is correct or not.

MC asked about the loveline between her and Park Shin Yang.

Reveal hidden contents

S__37634068_zpsdo3zsvi4.jpg

S__37634069_zpsd1s4enxh.jpg

S__37634070_zpsemhazxiv.jpg

My reaction excited: Excited woman with thumbs up - isolated over a white backgorundor too early for this haha!

20160307163527604.jpg

Here's a rough translation by @rynn_peace 

She is a career woman who has bold personality and made her fortune by her own effort. Study was easy. She suffered all sort of hardships since she was young. Getting through those battles makes her raised with independent spirit. A tough woman by nature. Kang Sora learnt law terms for this project and checked the styling by herself. Kang Sora said EunJoo is a broken character but she has unexpected charms.

@kaiskloset I'm loving the new teaser.. 11 seconds of goodness!! KYAAAA LEE EUN JO IS SO COOL!!

CdlOtCjUYAAnfQv.jpgCdlNzPvVAAA-jU_.jpg

Archived