Actually, there are weibos which will release info on every celebrity's flight time and destination (required fees to know a specific time thou). Shame on me, but I follow one of them, and the info is pretty accurate. So when there was a rumor that ZZ went back to Shanghai, I thought it was impossible, but oh man, who know he would drive 10hours from Beijing to Shanghai! So Idk about this time, this is up to your (wild) imagination. 

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Hide contents

I just clicked on this and dont know how to remove this richard simmons hahaha sorry :glasses:

Put your pointer At the very bottom of that richard simmons box and (sometimes) you have to remove all the contains in the richard simmons box first only then you will be able to delete it. (Or it just apply to my weird phone. Who knows )

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

I believe these two will go far.  Even though external forces are trying to erase them, the world will not forget.  Their names won't be written on water.  

I am getting emotional by your words. Their names will be crafted on the stone (My heart is hard like a stone and there are their names written on it. Small proof) and the change of seasons won't be able to erase them.

• Like 14

I just joined this forum when this forum is already at 480 ++ pages. and i just know about men uno's staff/photographer have a feeling/crush (?) for zhouzhou last night.

Just how many guy have a crush for zhouzhou ? from that men uno staff, life style editor, and maybe that tennis guy, LOL

ZhouZhou song "Toward the Bright Side" #1 on pop.weibo.com/#data_trend chart. 

ChbZq37U8AAe62k.jpg

• Like 8

I've been checking this thread so irregularly because of life, but thank you to everyone who translates the novel, translates fanart and posted ficlets. Sorry I never noted everyone's names, but will next time to personally thank you. 

On 4/27/2016 at 0:32 PM, gayyoxx said:

If you are seeking for someone to tell you that JY and ZZ have nothing between them, well, I am one of the worst options here because I ship them so hard.

Looking at the video you posted, I notice there are numerous points where both JY and ZZ were trying very hard to contain their emotions, to the point of not looking into each other. 

Open this spoiler if you want to torture yourself:

Hide contents

Edit: actually, this is only one third of the song. Missing the first third, when the boys entered the stage and sang and the last third, when JY moved around the stage (to control himself, I believe).

00:02-00:03 JY and ZZ were looking at each other, as usual.

00:03 ZZ was turning away first, he smiled but if you look closely, there were emotions on his face. Compare that to the previous second. Edit: for better comparison, compare ZZ's face this point forward with the first half of the song from other videos.

00:04 JY started to sing.

00:12 ZZ turned to JY, but he stopped half way, not fully looking into JY. Why? Too many emotions in his heart?

00:13-00:14 ZZ exhaled breath sharply, tried to calm himself because he had to sing next.

00:15 ZZ sang.

00:18 ZZ looked at JY. JY OTOH, deliberately did not look at ZZ. You could see that he tried to compose his heart.

00:19 After looking at JY, ZZ lost his voice. He tried to cover his emotion by smiling.

00:20 JY saw ZZ's expression from the corner of his eyes.

00:22 JY wanted to cover for ZZ's lost voice but he could not do so. He turned the other way from ZZ, smiling to hide his feelings.

00:26 ZZ sang "I love you".

00:27 JY turned his head sharply to ZZ, hearing ZZ sang the words.

00:28-00:35 While FS and CW sang, JY and ZZ tried to collect themselves. If looking at other videos (with wider focus), you could see ZZ drew sharp breaths many times.

00:35 JY looked at FS and CW, but he deliberately ignored ZZ.

00:43-00:48 When they sang, JY and ZZ deliberately did not look at each other. JY looked at his right, ZZ looked straight ahead. Unusal for them, who usually looked at each other plenty of time.

00:49 JY started losing his voice.

00:50-00:54 ZZ looked at JY, but JY did not look back at him. He had troubled controlling his emotions. Look at how JY bit his lips.

00:55 When ZZ turned away, JY looked at him.

1:00 JY wanted to join the chorus but he could not find his voice.

1:11 JY turned his face away from the crowd. I believe at this moment, he started to cry. ZZ tried to maintain his calm by taking a deep breath. You can tell how emotional ZZ was by counting how many times he drew deep breath.

1:14 JY turned his back. He cried.

1:18 ZZ noticed and calmed him.

From then on, you could see JY was crying while ZZ constantly took deep breath between singing.

At the end of the song, JY constantly moved around because I think he wanted to control his emotions that way. 

Darn, I dug my own grave here... *grabbing tissue*

When I saw @jennyjt  posted video, my fist thought was I wished someone would do a second by second analysis of the video. And then I saw the above post. This thread is awesome!!!! You give me exactly what I need:). Thank you! And congratulations @gayyoxx on becoming a Legend! 

On 4/28/2016 at 9:21 PM, SueLyinn said:

Someone here was looking for a picture of Feng Song leaning against Jing Yu…the picture is in the video, together with a compilation of other pictures.

From the video, I can see why many people were saying that FS adores JY. Nevertheless, I guess FS looks up to JY a lot and treats him like an older brother he never had. So far, FS has been addressing JY respectfully as 哥 (gē/ older brother) anyway.

I’m assuming FS is an only child (somebody please correct me if I’m wrong) because I can’t find much information pertaining to his family background. 

Spoiler

This video is so sweet. I never paid much attention to FS and JY's relationship until sudden rumours of FS being in love with JY surfaced. Which, as with so much in this fandom, went out of control. But am glad everyone sees how precious FS is and I hope he is doing well. I never see news about him.

23 hours ago, bearology said:

Awww, ZZ why are you so harsh with your best friend lol. Im not sure about CR for this one.

I can't help but find it funny that JY was just standing there casually, not expecting to be hit maybe. And then poor baby whale gets hit. 

2 hours ago, tea4two said:

I know that many of you are angry and depressed at what JY and ZZ have gone through in April, but I would like to offer another point of view to comfort.  Some people go through life having experience very little, accumulated very little life experience, thus they end up having very little personal growth and wisdom when they reach old age.  What JY and ZZ has experience within the last six months is equivalent to a lifetime of experience for some.  This unique combination of being blacklisted from TV, forced separation, and injustice treatment by those with higher power is something I've never seen before!  To experience so much in their early 20s, I can only say that this will lay a strong foundation for personal growth and wisdom (what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!).  When I observe both of their temperaments and compare it to early BTS/before Addicted, I can see a sense of maturity and security in their aptitude that wasn't there before.  Life without struggles is not worth living for, because the greatest lessons in life can only come from those points of struggles.  

I believe these two will go far.  Even though external forces are trying to erase them, the world will not forget.  Their names won't be written on water.  

Thank you @tea4two for your continuous positive thoughts and words of comfort. 

Spoiler

I think these last few months must have been so busy and hectic for them. It must have taken an emotional and mental toil on both of them. But despite this, ZZ and JY are still out there pursuing their careers, yes individually, but they are establishing a name for themselves. I’m always very impressed that they always seem to deal with everything thrown at them. And despite the bad things, there are also positives along with it. 

Thinking that Enlight didn't have to use ZZ to sing "Towards the light". We had no idea he was even considered for this until he released the song. But Enlight did use him and people love the song. And it’s so great that ZZ has amazing fans supporting his music who made him number 1 on weibo woohoo! and even buying up tickets to the movie. I’m sure people are paying attention to his growing star power which can only mean good things. So it’ great seeing ZZ smiling and gorgeous as ever busy promoting his album and keeping busy.

I know JY seems quiet now, but I sometimes think of how broken up I feel about everything that’s happened and how much more JY and ZZ (as well as FS and CW) must feel living through it. So, I was actually happy to see JY take a break from everything, getting a breather, and relaxing. Maybe evaluate everything that’s happened, and see where he wants to go from here. I know a lot of fans took his pic captioned “Silence” as a message to fans to stop talking trash, and some great cp theories were also created. But I also took it, as JY telling his fans he is taking quiet alone time right now. And he was also invited to the seemingly prestigious Tony Fashion Gala and was seated next to Fan Bingbing, which I'm sure is unheard of for a new star. So though he might be taking time for himself now, I strongly believe JY has a bright future ahead of him in entertainment but just needs sometime away from the spotlight. 

So though I can’t help but always be concerned for both ZZ and JY, I’m also very positive that they will make the best decisions for themselves and succeed.

Also rumors will always come up, especially in this fandom, so I’ve taken to not being concerned with them until I get confirmation of its truthfulness. I don't think I could survive if I worried every time.

I found this Fanmade video of ZZ with Fort Minor- Remember The Name which I thought I'd share: http://weibo.com/p/230444234d5455c852305e0f82a0af8f979660

I don't know if this has been posted here, but a video of HC with JY cutely afraid of being electrocuted: http://www.miaopai.com/show/yeuCGtkrOC-HKj1UUXlKlQ__.html

I've never seen this as well, BTS of JY in Demon Girl (Cr)

Spoiler

Some more ZZ

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, windglider said:

Thank you @tea4two

Hide contents

I think these last few months must have been so busy and hectic for them. It must have taken an emotional and mental toil on both of them. But despite this, ZZ and JY are still out there pursuing their careers, yes individually, but they are establishing a name for themselves. I’m always very impressed that they always seem to deal with everything thrown at them. And despite the bad things, there are also positives along with it. 

Thinking that Enlight didn't have to use ZZ to sing "Towards the light". We had no idea he was even considered for this until he released the song. But Enlight did use him and people love the song. And it’s so great that ZZ has amazing fans supporting his music who made him number 1 on weibo woohoo! and even buying up tickets to the movie. I’m sure people are paying attention to his growing star power which can only mean good things. So it’ great seeing ZZ smiling and gorgeous as ever busy promoting his album and keeping busy.

I know JY seems quiet now, but I sometimes think of how broken up I feel about everything that’s happened and how much more JY and ZZ (as well as FS and CW) must feel living through it. So, I was actually happy to see JY take a break from everything, getting a breather, and relaxing. Maybe evaluate everything that’s happened, and see where he wants to go from here. I know a lot of fans took his pic captioned “Silence” as a message to fans to stop talking trash, and some great cp theories were also created. But I also took it, as JY telling his fans he is taking quiet alone time right now. And he was also invited to the seemingly prestigious Tony Fashion Gala and was seated next to Fan Bingbing, which I'm sure is unheard of for a new star. So though he might be taking time for himself now, I strongly believe JY has a bright future ahead of him in entertainment but just needs sometime away from the spotlight. 

So though I can’t help but always be concerned for both ZZ and JY, I’m also very positive that they will make the best decisions for themselves and succeed.

Also rumors will always come up, especially in this fandom, so I’ve taken to not being concerned with them until I get confirmation of its truthfulness. I don't think I could survive if I worried every time.

The fact that he was invited to Dong Tian event is huge as mentioned by several Soompiers here. 4/9 pictures posted by Dong Tian in one of his Weibo post (there were several other photos from the event in his other Weibo) has Johnny in it compared to other celebs. It's either the photographer loves him or he's all over the place in the event ^^ And he even followed Johnny AND Zhouzhou. Somehow this gives me hope for a brighter future for the boys. 

39 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I realize it's probably just me in my conspiracy theory mindset - but is anybody else questioning the picture on the door?

Unfortunately, it was picture of sumo, not jiu jitsu :P 

• Like 8

Thanks @gashupingo for the video. I always tried to find all their airport video. Eventhough it's just 2-3 months, feel like years I didn't see them together. Suddenly missing them together so much. JY and ZZ always look happiest when they are together. When I watch the video, suddenly thinking that how simple their life back then, just a few fans, talking, teasing them, and they seem comfortable too. And how JY always look out for ZZ if he's missing, and ZZ always find JY first before he continue to walk..I missed them being like this. So domestic. *sigh for the 3 years coming*

@sohocomo the picture on the door? Is that a sumo? a sport that popular in Japan. LOL I didn't notice it until you pointed that out.

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Unfortunately, it was picture of sumo, not jiu jitsu :P 

Gosh gayyoxx O_O now I'm visualizing JY jiujitsu-ing but with sumo's appearance :vicx: ohmylawd my mentality linking back to the video JY practicing jiujitsu but got to constantly rub him to ease the pain ohmygod with that sumo's outfit? those revealing thighs and cupcake and all ohmygod bye guys I'm dead

8 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Basic concept...basic concept...(and a really wrong smut scene starts writing itself in my mind...)

would it be something like this auntie?

Spoiler

13125195_992816450800476_1998848048_n.gi

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I realize it's probably just me in my conspiracy theory mindset - but is anybody else questioning the picture on the door?

It looks like sumo wrestlers? (Lol. I don't know what to call it) 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

HAHAHAHAHA i've tried but i failed @aeislaeigh :P thank you for welcoming me. It really means a lot. I hope that there will be more news from the both of them in the coming days. I miss reading lots of  delulu theories, novel translations and seeing fan arts. :wub: 

Reveal hidden contents

@gentlemonsterzhou Waaa!!! You're Pinoy!!! Sorry, I just saw it a few hours ago but I have to go out for an errand so I'm just replying now.  Where are you from? I'm from QC.. Hey, you posted earlier that you're a med student, what year are you in dude? I'm just wondering, because I've been there, done that, so I know that you don't have much time to do anything other than read, read, and read med books, lectures, etc. and here you are lurking every now and then... or maybe I just don't know how to manage my time then. hahahah  Anyways, for the richard simmons thingy, while hovering over the left-hand corner of the box, a box with a plus sign thing in it appears, just click it and then hit backspace.. well that's how it works for me using my pc, hope that helps.. :D

• Like 4