Quantcast

ohmydaiz ZZ, just gimme the dem welfare, not your friend or anybody else, oml, electric guitare, latin dance, pole dance, whatever, oml

6969b30djw1f37rftti3lj20ku0rsahx.jpg

Cr to  @刘学薇

And wut is that? Beautify yourself for better shot of welfare recording?

• Like 13

4 hours ago, poetato said:

im actually satan i laughed so hard at this because this is all do in church just now ppffttttt

@poetato Hahahah, so there are two satans now.. :w00t:

4 hours ago, cart517 said:

girl better pray to Lord all mighty to strengthen their relationship, the love relationship. better listen to the pastor and preach!!!!

@cart517 Yeah, I've been doing that too, even have a novena for just the two of them... :D

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I think, this is because after Shanghai FM, JY started to loose his weight drastically so he lost his good body build and became too skinny. When he started to gain his weight back, he did not have time to train, so his muscles slacked and he got more body fat than ZZ. Compare pre-Addicted JY with after Shanghai FM JY and current JY, you will find three different body builds with pre-Addicted JY has the best body build.

If he continues training like what he does now, I am sure he will be back to his great, pre-Addicted build and then he will start posing shirtless. OMG, imagine the chaos! :w00t:

(I exclude GH!JY because as many have said here, GH's build is too bulky for a model. His is my favourite though :tears:)

@gayyoxx Yeah, me too, GH JY is my favorite too and I think is perfect for WZ. There was a time though when they stood side by side, their body builts looked the same already, not like in Addicted where GH is bigger in built than BLY.  He's actually already lean on the video his manager released yesterday so yeah I do hope we'll see a more bolder Johnny in the future..  Thank you so much.. :D

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

I think you can see a bit nips from the vid I shared yesterday and ximichem gave a slo mo gifs a bit focusing on the nips. I think it's on the previous page. Am using mobile a bit hard to link.

edit: you can also see that his muscle still needs more training before he appear shirtless for the world.

@Scandani IKR... to think that he's got big pecs, so the nipples kind of poke through the shirt.. :blink:  Thank you so much.. :D

• Like 7

Just want to confirm that he didn't delete the song because  it's still there when you click on the link:

http://changba.com/s/jfJ0iphuLJXEt7TiyI1cvw?code=Gt1bjDM0qnF2pmxHrpwyE1w70LzDcJyPcn9iDQyMrUR2ndbFpMaLAZXF0kwxWQPcuiAeJfC4077-ITtBpyM0ka-zE01LmqmSHgdD8xuiy3gM7w57YF_SOCZAa1mXh4gV87yNFXYpa90

I guess he just hides it from timeline, like Facebook I think, I don't know how Changba works, sorry.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

The way he cries in Addicted is amazing. It's not many actors who can cry so naturally, you can see that he's really feeling this way in these moments. That he can bring himself there is really lovely. It's one of the things which takes Addicted from just being cute, to being actually moving.

True. I was quite shocked when I knew that this is his first drama. Because compare to the others 3, he had no experience at all. That crying scene is my fave scene because he's seem so natural. Sadly we can't have Heroin Season 2, if not, we will get more expanding character of GH in him. 

16 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

I don't ship them at first, I genuinely thought they were just really really really close, but you guys starting to make me very delulu with all the conspiracy (online at the same time, the "take me home" thing, silver necklace, earrings, songs sung by JY on Changba, etc etc) gahhh I just find them too cute together!! 

If they are really together, I can't imagine how hard all the drama must have been for them. Some of us don't have it easy either but being in the spotlight with everyone going crazy with them must have been even harder.

I'm getting mixed feelings actually - if they are really "together", I am happy for them - but knowing the circumstances, it will affect their careers (pfft, it's already been affecting them) and definitely ruining everything for them (no future chances whatnot). But then again I want them to be happy and if being with each other makes them happy, I hope they will keep choosing each other and stay strong till the end. Might just be they are a little confused for now and this will all be over soon, they will embark on different paths (they are both different to start with) and forget each other forever. Not sure if they will find it worth it to continue this and to let their careers be ruined forever. 

I wonder that everytime too. But as a fan, I wish that they are fine either way. If they are in relationship (which I, positively sure, and sometimes not). Even they are best friends, I hope they can hanging out together in secret. Having a real friendship in harsh world like that is so hard, I hope they have each other back. Pure relationship will not crack over something like this. I believe there is genuine feeling between them. It's up to them to be more or just a friendship. I will support them equally, in silent.

Just see the translations of deleted cover JY sang yesterday. Ouch that it hurt. JY please be happy and healthy. You are such a sap and romantic boyfriends. No matter who is she/he (that is ZZ, thanks to my delulu mind), they(which is ZZ) are so lucky. 

Time to spamming pictures

Spoiler

tumblr_o62bsfTdtU1vo9dlto3_1280_zps5uaju

This is my fave pictures. Look at him trying to hold tears. It's so beautiful yet sad at the same time. My baby whale :(

tumblr_o62bsfTdtU1vo9dlto6_1280_zps1kp8stumblr_o62bsfTdtU1vo9dlto2_1280_zpsej8io

Credit :ForJJJJJJ, Source: Twitter

Our hero at FMT, don't ever forget, little Prince Feng Song

Spoiler

tumblr_o64jgy7Cup1vo9dlto8_1280_zpsqwx1i

tumblr_o64jgy7Cup1vo9dlto1_1280_zpsykibc

tumblr_o64jgy7Cup1vo9dlto7_1280_zpss5kdp

Credit :肃于裁缝 | Weibo

• Like 12

[Updating (old) fancam]

ZZ said, welfare would be latin dancing..Latin Dancing..LATIN DANCING.. link

Cannot imagine.. What kind of clothes? Hairstyle? Song? Background? OMG..

/go watch YYT vid and ZZ's old vid to excel imagination/

--

Compiling.. electric guitare, latin dancing..hmm..could be..hmm..

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, yzdang said:

Just want to confirm that he didn't delete the song because  it's still there when you click on the link:

link

I guess he just hides it from timeline, like Facebook I think, I don't know how Changba works, sorry.

Let's put aside how the websites work.. Here's the thing.

There's a tale last night, and somebody was too sentimental, and somebody was nowhere to be found until 2-3hrs ago, and somebody removed his song from the list, surely somebody was more conscious than last night, hmm..

To somebody.. I pity you

• Like 17

50 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Really, JY is a very fascinating individual. He's like a force of nature, a diamond in the rough. He's not trained in singing or acting, but he does both with a beautifully unbridled passion. I was really impressed with his acting in Addicted, just because it seems to be completely heartfelt. Lacking technique, but compensating with a lot of very natural emotion.

We've seen him cry in public a few times now. Heard him sing and cry (music does that to you, doesn't it? Brings out emotions). If he can tap into that while acting and singing more professionally, he's got an asset which will get him very far.

The way he cries in Addicted is amazing. It's not many actors who can cry so naturally, you can see that he's really feeling this way in these moments. That he can bring himself there is really lovely. It's one of the things which takes Addicted from just being cute, to being actually moving.

Hide contents
Spoiler

giphy.gif

Hide contents

giphy.gif

I hope JY gets his chances to act in lots and lots more dramas to show case his latent talent. Agree with you that he's a diamond in the rough, very rare. Very moving gifs! Whenever he cries (including those scenes from the Thai fanmeet), his double eyelids show and his eyes get really red. Harnessed in a drama, he'd move legions of fans. I pray everyday he has those chances still (to act).

Edit to add that many in this fandom seem to be invoking prayers (not to mention divining numbers and astrology, consulting monks and holy men) for the boys. If that's not dedication (or craziness) I don't what to call it :) 

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Yeah, I've been doing that too, even have a novena for just the two of them... :D

this is actually very dedicated that you do a novena for them holy cccrrraabbbbbb. great job girl! ;)

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

I hope JY gets his chances to act in lots and lots more dramas to show case his latent talent. Agree with you that he's a diamond in the rough, very rare. Very moving gifs! Whenever he cries (including those scenes from the Thai fanmeet), his double eyelids show and his eyes get really red. Harnessed in a drama, he'd move legions of fans. I pray everyday he has those chances still (to act).

To @charlie10 again, thank you for beautiful gifs. Your gifs are, as always wonderful. I am saving it in my folder. And to @purpleedamame that is a beautiful observation, I had to go back and checked that double eye lid and you are right. I love Asian that has mono eye lid, since I find that very unique and beautiful, and didn't even notice that JY has double eye lid that can magically appear at times. Like when he is beautifully crying. How on earth a person look so gorgeous when they cry is beyond me. But, he is. My thoughts and prayers are also with him, I hope he gets the chances he truly deserves, acting, singing, anything that he wants to put his heart in to. Voice is as face, a matter of personal preferences, since some might enjoy his voice, and some might not. To me, his voice is very deeply soothing. And he needs vocal coach if he wants to be a professional singer, but for now I enjoy his voice very much.

Especially from the gifs that charlie10 provided. I can hear it in my heart, he said it with a deep, soft, emotional and full of love voice.

"Bai Luo Yin..."

The way he calls his beloved, is deeply engraved in my soul. 

• Like 17

39 minutes ago, thoron said:

thanks for the magazine excerpt thing @ximichem, i know PROME is short for PROMETHEUS right?

but EGG ACHE? what a very curious band name.. thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013

Reveal hidden contents

I know about Greek Mythology..

...the Titan Prometheus had a reputation as being something of a clever trickster and he famously gave the human race the gift of fire and the skill of metalwork, an action for which he was punished by Zeus, who ensured everyday that an eagle ate the liver of the Titan as he was helplessly chained to a rock. Read here if interested.

But i wonder..

Is ZhouZhou's Band Names EGG ACHE and PROME somehow connected..

z6l9Nn4.jpg

5sydd46.jpg

thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013  tongue-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014   thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013

---

04resize.jpg  07resize.jpg  08resize.jpg

03resize.jpg  01resoze.jpg  02resize.jpg

09resize.jpg 05resize.jpg  06resize.jpg

Those emoticon is so cute.

I have this crazy thought that i want to make line sticker with zhou's face and cat's body hahaha

But luckily i'm suck at drawing *likejingyu* so i can't make the sticker.

That's why i download cute cat sticker in line for fulfilling my craziness of zhou meow :D

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, poetato said:

this is actually very dedicated that you do a novena for them holy cccrrraabbbbbb. great job girl! ;)

@poetato Thank you... that's how much I ship them so hard, to even do that.. OMG.. :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aeislaeigh said:

@poetato Thank you... that's how much I ship them so hard, to even do that.. OMG.. :D

no actually, im kinda motivated HAHAHAH

• Like 2

Need to sleep..

006c8SNpjw1f37ts6clnkg309i074133.gif

So hopefully/probably when I wake up, I'll be diving in the pool of squeal-able welfare..

Dunno if I can manage being here or not.. Or even the following week(s)..

So Imma throwing some goodies now..

Two out of tons of old pics I just compiled from wb.. And no, guys, over-demanding is no-no.. 

Spoiler

13046159_258544937823514_404512454_n.jpg13089937_258544947823513_207076186_n.jpg

Cr Weibo

and one of my fav by Ticktock .. 

Spoiler

13091694_258546381156703_1699212194_o.jp

and two out of 9 from Dolcevita_Johnny

Spoiler

13084319_258546501156691_154621308_n.jpg13082089_258546497823358_1317664180_n.jp

and some random gifs from Mr_WWWWWHALE

Spoiler

12726128_258553104489364_838347269_n.gif12502656_258553061156035_909254524_n.gif12446975_258552927822715_1248045246_n.gi13068651_258552974489377_1658272940_n.gi12480683_258553024489372_1897559296_n.gi12446964_258553004489374_1594123021_n.gi

and bonus black and white pics by 夜深了依旧不想睡 (IIRC)

Spoiler

13046280_258553287822679_968379911_n.jpg13090107_258553271156014_1067942708_n.jp13046168_258553297822678_1640154460_n.jp13081608_258553294489345_1456517952_n.jp

And guys, no panic, just saying in case I'm MIA.. But I'll still be working on my library :w00t: Anw, plan changes, [Countdown 30 days from now 160424] Cuz I'll be entirely free from 05.24 so..

Yah, lastly found these out of several golds in the same archive

Spoiler

13081829_258555444489130_734444468_n.jpg13082120_258555727822435_227692561_n.jpg13046063_258555731155768_554245842_n.jpg

Cr on pic/Weibo

• Like 24

32 minutes ago, poetato said:

no actually, im kinda motivated HAHAHAH

Hahahah.. Then go girl, do it too!!!.. C'mon c'mon c'mom.. A few minutes every day won't hurt, right... :D 

• Like 7

NO!!!! I NEED TO POST THISSSSSS

/fully awake/ Cr on pic

200+224=424...........................................................................20160424

Spoiler

005IqczRjw1f37tllgkoxj30hl0hlgw2.jpg

Spoiler

005IqczRjw1f37tm4zp0kj30fj0fjgtn.jpg

• Like 23

@ximichem  ZZ's lucky number is 24.

And I know this is so repetitious, but 2 + 4 = 6. 

And 6 is closely related to a certain someone, whom I hope already got over his blues.

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, ximichem said:

and some random gifs from Mr_WWWWWHALE

OMG, those gorgeous Sogou pinyin skins! Love the JY ones with animated cartoon whale. In the past, I used it but since I bought a new pc, Win8 system pinyin is actually quite good so I didn't use it. Guess I have to re-install Sogou pinyin so every time I type Chinese I can see JY. :heart:

• Like 1