someone posted the sequence of JY and ZZ's wb posts prior-during-after filming Sahngyin, right? can someone point where it is? or was it pinned? I find it really precious. evidence to the early stage of whatever they're feelings towards each other.

also, about CJD's post saying her fujoshi dream coming true. is it real? anyone know the story behind it? *intense delulu switch on* maybe she knows the real relationship that JY&ZZ has?

about CJD looking for idols. maybe she's planning to shoot yet another one of her novels? but with the ban. **where am I going here? hahaha

any news about DaShu? was there any consequence after his brave act at the last show?

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Tin Le said:

Hi, it's me again. I decided to isolate myself from work this Saturday to spend my time with JY and ZZ.
The most heartbreaking event to me this week is that I decided to give up my love on JY :bawling: After doing a lot of research on HC clips, songs and implicit messages here and there. I came to a conclusion JY and ZZ obviously fell in love to each other :glasses:. And there is not even a slimmest chance for me to step in :phew:

Here, you high your soul up so as to sacrify your self on their Love's altar. It is very profound and beautiful and show how sincere your love was towards not only JY, but directed to ZZ, JY's love. Be happy !

• Like 6

10 hours ago, izziehudson said:

just woke up and the first thing I did was reading this forum from all the thirsty posts to Johnny's new Changba update (the song 袖手旁观) -- you guys are hilarious, honestly!! :P Thank you for making my day!

anyway looking at the MV there was a part where ZZ was on the bed, JY standing beside the bed and it was shot from a pretty high angle (edit : min 3:16 in the vid) and it got me thinking.....

Hide contents
  Hide contents

......what if CJD secretly installed 2-3 hidden cameras in JYZZ room at the start of the filming to see how *ahem* their relationship *ahem* grows from time to time lmao

Hide contents

I know it's an invasion to privacy but yaknow... :phew: 

I know she didn't (well, maybe she DID) but I was just thinking, you know. That's just an interesting thought I had in the morning while watching that FMV. Also, this FMV is indeed very well-made, kudos to those who made the vid!!!

Hide contents

what was I even thinking lmao

on a serious note though, psst CJD if you really have it, share with us lol

edit -- Cr : @ximichem for the GIF 

oml I really just can't at this GIF :sweatingbullets: makes me wanna ship them even more 

kbye I'm going to go purify myself and repent for thinking weird stuff in the morning -- happy Sunday y'all!

(vid delated with respect to the quote regulations, but may be I am wrong. Please Regulator in Chief, explain !)

As can be understood in this very short vid, the high angle shot is taken from Xu Weizhou's telephone, and he himself arranges the taking, as well as its taking off at the moment the other gentleman, Mr Huang Jingyou appears and confuses with his shirt (do I have to keep my shirt or not ?).

@izziehudson, go in peace, "ego te absolvo !" He said. (And actually, why would ever be a sin when and where Love or Beauty is ?).

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/23/2016 at 5:37 PM, savekaya said:

The last part of the epilogue:phew: 

Hide contents
That night, YM did not get his problem fixed, so he got himself drunk instead. And YQ took the opportunity to take advantage of YM by ‘helping' him with his recovery the next morning as the medication hasn’t wear off from the previous afternoon. YQ spiked YM's drink which resulted in his erectile dysfunctional case. This is where YM starts to get very frustrated with his sexual orientation and his feeling towards YQ.

Ever since then, YM stopped going out for girls and stayed with YQ throughout during his work. However, he has also become more aware and alert of YQ’s actions. As days goes by, his physical situation wet back to square one. His ‘thing’ was spoiled again. So he went back to the doctor and the doctor gave him suggestions which led him to think that he really has feelings for YQ.

“Sometime, hints act like poison. It can taint one’s soul, and make people believe. When it comes to emotions, such act can be effective. When you assume that you like someone, even if you do not have feelings for the person, with others elaborating it for you, you will start to pay attention to the person, until the day the feelings become true.”

YQ knew what YM’s frustration was but acted like he didn’t. One day YM stayed up late at night in the living room. YQ asked YM to have a chat on his bed. YM had the intention to get physically close with YQ just to fix his body. In which because YQ knew that the medication(he drugged him again) will not go off till the next day so he pretended to doze off just so that YM won’t have the opportunity to do it. The next day, YQ too the opportunity to get close with YM and confessed to YQ, which YQ was slightly distressed and unwilling to accept. In the end YQ manage to talk YM into it and stopped drugging him as YM is already used to YQ. YM also started to get jealous with girls around YQ.

Final chapter of the epilogue with the 4 beauties so I translated it in full
  Hide contents
At night, just when YM was trying to figure out what to buy for the new year celebration, the door bell rang. 
When he opened the door, he saw BLY and GH standing outside with a few boxes on the ground.

YM: Why are you two here late at night?

BLY started explaining while bringing in the boxes. “The army gave out quite an amount of stuff. And both me and GH received lots of gifts. Since we can’t finish them, I’ve picked out some good stuff and brought them over. GH, put this box of prawns into the fridge else they will spoil.”

YM opened the box, they were all tiger prawns, big and fresh.

YM: These prawns look good, special supply?
BLY: I can’t remember who brought them. The house is packed with food. As much as we can eat, we can’t finish them all! If the two of you have yet to get your new year goods, you can now forgo the trip. These should be enough.

YM browsed through the items, feeling grateful. After packing, GH asked BLY to wash his hands. As the two walked to the bathroom, YQ came out. Seeing the two of them, he was slightly shocked.

YQ: Why are you two here?
GH: To see if you’re still alive.

Then, GH helps BLY wash his hands. YQ leaned on the door while watching them.

YQ: *Coughs* Is there a need? Can’t he wash his hands on his own?
GH: Rubbing his hands also means rubbing my hands, would that help you guys save some water?

Then he takes a paper towel to help BLY dry his hands. Back in the living room BLY saw a bottle of marbles underneath the coffee table and took it out as his eyes sparkles.

BLY: Eh, where did you get this? Do they still  sell these these days?

Boys from the 80s often feels more nostalgic with these stuff.

YM: *Stares as if its his precious* Its from my childhood. I kept it till now.
BLY:*Continues to stare at it* Why not give it to me, I want to keep it as a memory.

YM couldn’t bear to give it. But thinking of how BLY brought all the new year goods for him, he agreed. YQ saw YM’s unwillingness when he agreed, and also knew that those where his precious. Feeling bad for him, he walked to GH.

YQ: Persuade your Yinzi, let him return the marbles to YM. Our YM doesn’t have much taste, only like these old stuff. He don’t feel good when they’re taken away.

GH agreed. He then walks up to BLY, took over the marbles, and placed them in his own coat.

GH: I’ll help you keep them.

After that, he walked towards YQ. YQ thought he was going to return the marbles to him. But instead, he picked up the bottle that was used to contain the marbles and asked: You like this as well?

BLY nods his head. GH placed the bottle in his coat as well.

GH: I’ll help you keep them as well.

YQ’s expression changed and he started cursing himself for being stupid to ask GH for a favour especially when he protects and dotes on BLY so well. Even if BLY says that he likes YM’s head, GH will also cut it off for him. YM just stared at his precious being taken, looking very pitiful. Just when YQ couldn’t take it anymore and wanted to get it back from GH.

GH: Another word and I will take YM away from you to keep Yinzi company.

YQ turns around disheartenedly, gives YM a pat and promised him to steal it back for him.

As the 4 started chatting, BLY finally had the opportunity to ask something that was bothering him for some time. Why is YM who was so against YQ back when he was still staying over at his place now together with him? After hearing BLY’s question, YM’s face changed. He looked around and walked to BLY, telling him that he would speak to him privately about it. After they left, the room was left with YQ and GH. GH lighted a cigarette, and asks.

GH: With such a small body frame, does it feel good having sex with him? Regardless of how I look at him, it doesn’t seem good. If you’re going hard on him, would he be crying badly?

YQ: Feeling good or not doesn’t matter. But definitely not as good as BLY.
GH: *Starts to panic* You've f* him before!?
YQ: You know if it had happened or not. But one thing I’ve sure of, I’ve never been screwed.
GH: Don’t be too gleeful. That day will come.

----
After listening to YM, BLY’s face stiffened.

BLY: Really?
YM: *Nods* Yes, I find it scary too. He(his son) already knows how to recognise his owner! But I’m also thankful for it. Else I would have known that I like YQ.

BLY held on to his laughter to prevent YQ’s plan from being foiled and stop YM from continuously being drugged by YQ. Before they left, YQ thanks BLY without the others knowing. 

BLY: Treat YM better, you heard me?
YQ: Treat GH better too, this guys already having some mental issues.

After the two left, YM shows his sadness.

YM: They took away all my childhood toys.
YQ: Its okay, I already took revenge for you. See the two cups, I drugged the two of them. They can forget about..
YM: *Cuts in* They didn’t drink it, they asked me to finish it.
YQ: … You drank them all?
YM: Yeah! I was thirsty after the chat with BLY. What’s the matter? What did you put in? What are the effects?
YQ: …

Considering GH and BLY’s overwhelming stamina, he gave them extra portion. Now YM really can’t be fixed.

Then, GH helps BLY wash his hands. YQ leaned on the door while watching them.

YQ: *Coughs* Is there a need? Can’t he wash his hands on his own?
GH: Rubbing his hands also means rubbing my hands, would that help you guys save some water?

Then he takes a paper towel to help BLY dry his hands.

Ahhh reminds me of how Johnny opening that can of soda for Zhouzhou during the photoshoot even though Zhouzhou's hands are free...

YQ’s expression changed and he started cursing himself for being stupid to ask GH for a favour especially when he protects and dotes on BLY so well. Even if BLY says that he likes YM’s head, GH will also cut it off for him.

LOL. The moment I read he asked Guhai for help, I'm like "are you stupid Youqi??". Anyway, this is one of the many reasons why I like Shangyin so much... I know a lot of people have mentioned how there are other novels out there, which are much better than Shangyin (even my friend told me so... she said this is a so-so novel but she's addicted to it because it's Johnny & Zhouzhou playing the characters). As for me, I've been reading yaoi manga since high school, which was like ages ago and I rarely read BL novel/fanfics as I find it hard to imagine (I enjoy it better when I can imagine real people like Shangyin & Love Sick) and my point is, to me, Shangyin is a real gem. I've read tonnes of yaoi manga, but this novel can't compare to any that I have read so far... The way Guhai dotes so much on Bai Luoyin... it's too much feels... Guhai is the typical seme in all the yaoi manga that I've read but what sets them apart is his care for Bai Luoyin is like another step ahead from the other seme... 

auntie @sohocomo will it be okay to compile your astrology post to one probably in GDrive with read only format, so i can re-read it everytime i feel like crab? 

53 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

ZZ Sun square JY Venus: Even though this is an 'energizing' aspect, it is actually not a bad thing. There may be some differences of opinion regarding financial (career) matters and how to go about things. 

i think this is shown in how they took different path in regards to their career, with ZZ signing under CJD and JY still floating around here and ther, don't you think?

• Like 9

9 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Edit: Question has been answered. Please provide the relevant screenshot in the future, even if it is easy to find. Thank you.

What do you mean ? It is only after my 4th posting that I had an answer. What are you insunuating here ? I definitely want a clarification about your attitude toward me, it is insulting !

11 minutes ago, poetato said:

auntie @sohocomo will it be okay to compile your astrology post to one probably in GDrive with read only format, so i can re-read it everytime i feel like crab? 

i think this is shown in how they took different path in regards to their career, with ZZ signing under CJD and JY still floating around here and ther, don't you think?

Go ahead, hon, I don't mind you saving it for yourself.

That's a good interpretation of it. This aspect is what I call a 'mover'. It's not overly beneficial, it's not overly negative, it tends to push things along when things get stagnant or uncertain.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, xix19xix said:

, sorry I was away for a full day and can only reply to you now. Let me share with you why I am very sure it was not a move to promote the series internationally with three points.

Thanks to you to reply. But you do not convince me that all what happened, and what is still going on, related to this particular HaiLuoyin Seriest is in any way a bad move from the Authorities (whatever this entity conceals).

I meant it was excellent for promoting a glamorous and "overmodern"*** image of China. Just look at what is represented as "the poorest possible settlement for living", the Bai's house. It is simple, but they have a nice stove, electric heaters, hot water (even boiling water for showering). The boy has a very large room for himself, he has a laptop, he plays Go, he behaves very free, he goes to a school where the education is for free (he even can sabotage the locks of his classroom and not pay anything), and they have a very good level of instruction (they even are told about Atalanta and Hippomenes !). Tell me if this is not very, very good as a promotion of China's image internationally ?

*** I may develop later what I mean by "overmodern".

• Like 2

7 hours ago, izziehudson said:

:sweatingbullets: I think I didn't make myself clear - I was just thinking like "*what if* she installed a few cameras just to observe these two guys" because it'd be pretty interesting to see how their "friendship" blooms over time, from sleeping awkwardly at the start to not caring about "whose side of the bed" they're sleeping on kind of thing :D

Dear @sixte, I am sorry I didn't make myself clear enough :sweatingbullets: quoted above was my response 6 hours ago regarding the matter. I was possibly half awake when I typed the initial post this morning (and the fact that I got a bad hangover plus English isn't my first language doesn't help my case either!) but I hope the above reply clears things out!

1 hour ago, sixte said:

(vid delated with respect to the quote regulations, but may be I am wrong. Please Regulator in Chief, explain !)

As can be understood in this very short vid, the high angle shot is taken from Xu Weizhou's telephone, and he himself arranges the taking, as well as its taking off at the moment the other gentleman, Mr Huang Jingyou appears and confuses with his shirt (do I have to keep my shirt or not ?).

@izziehudson, go in peace, "ego te absolvo !" He said. (And actually, why would ever be a sin when and where Love or Beauty is ?).

and yes, I believe the mods will remove quoted images/videos/GIFs.

edit : @rictorcroix exactly how I feel. I was so emotional for a few days after the Thai FM and I can't do anything about it - I'm a 24-year-old economist, technically an adult and should act like one and I find it annoying that it affects my mood so much! My partner was evidently unhappy with my unhealthy addiction but well at least I know I'm not alone *hugs* WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS. 

p.s. I don't regret being a part of this fandom, ever. This is the best fandom I've ever been in and I never want out. It makes me feel like a teenage girl once more which is nice. Having to be an adult all the time can be tough lol I feel like I had to grow up too fast, so this is nice for a change.

Have a lovely day/evening/morning/afternoon wherever you are ;)

• Like 13

9 hours ago, jdyz said:

Ah, is this the part where they competed with FW about how close they were? :lol: Look how dorky ZZ is, they're just to darn adorable.

Here's a short chapter, 148 Vol.1, to show what a dork GH is in the kitchen and the way BLY quietly cares for him (that leads to the arc where detective BLY finds out about the truth of GH's mother, snippet here)

Hide contents

[After many tragedies, including THAT scene. They made up, took turns to be on top lol and went to GH's family house. BLY found a photo of GH smiling in his mother's arms in his room. It was the only time he smiled on camera.]

On the way back to their apartment, GH asked, "What do you want to eat?"

BLY thought for a while without coming up with anything, simply said, "Whatever."

"How about noodles?"

BLY's face fell, his eyebrows twisted into a cross, "Can we change it up a bit? Since I moved in, nine out of ten days we have noodles."

GH tapped on the wheel, enthusiastically said, "This time it'll be different, we only boiled the already-made stuff before, this time I'll personally make and knead the dough."

BLY tearfully closed his eyes for a long time, "Can we just eat pre-made noodles?"

GH insisted, BLY didn't have the heart to attack his enthusiasm, had he known he would have made a definite answer, this is what I want to eat, to stop him on his evil path.

They arrived home right at lunch time, BLY smelled the meals from other people's homes, he really didn't want to stay at his.

GH eagerly got in the kitchen. BLY sat in the living room playing with his computer, loud noises coming out of the kitchen scared him wave after wave, how come waiting for a meal feels like a knife at his throat.

"Yin Zi!"

Hearing GH call, BLY ran over. The door is closed, he pushed in and got even more terrified. The sinks, the cutting boards, the stove, the dish racks... everywhere, they were all covered in white, on GH's clothes, shoes, neck, face... there's flour all over, yet nothing in the bowl.

"What'd you call me for?" BLY watched GH, flabbergasted.

GH waved his flour-covered hands, beamed: "I just want you to see, I'm done kneading!"

"..."

When BLY went to the kitchen again, GH had already started cooking, BLY looked at a strayed noodle on the countertop, he couldn't help but marvel. Albeit a bit rough and uneven, it looks like noodle, his eyes couldn't hide a little joy. Ah~ they're truly separate noodles! Not wet wad, not lumps, not even dry dough... Literally noodle!

BLY picked it up, it broke in two.

GH coolly lectured, "What are you doing? That's not the proper way to pick up noodles!"

"What is this 'proper' way are you talking about?" BLY snapped back, "I see Aunt Zhou picking them up all the time, in any way, they never break."

GH rolled his tiger eyes, "This amateur, in your untrained eyes, of course it doesn't seem obvious. Only professionals like I know the skill, see, this is how you pick them up."

As he was talking, GH carefully put a handful of noodles in the cooker, however, this end went in, the other still stayed in his hand, ultimately those less-than-20-cm noodles, they all broke.

GH couldn't contain his anger.

BLY patted his shoulder, "Just pretend I've never seen anything." then walked out.

GH yelled at him from behind, "You, come back! I did it wrong this time!"

Oh, the meals from downstairs smelled so good, BLY needed to close the windows quickly, or else he'd jump off the building.

Ten minutes passed, guessing everything was done, he knocked on the kitchen door, "Are you done?."

GH was coughing like a maniac in there, unable to hear the knocks.

BLY opened the door, thick smoke swirled out, GH driving on clouds, riding on winds, stood in front of the stove, a pan on one hand, a ladle on the other, fire burned underneath, his shirt seemed to already caught fire.

"What are you even trying to do?" BLY also coughed because of the smoke.

GH didn't seem to hear, bravely waved around the blackened pan.

Is that sauce? BLY looked around for the noodles, after half a day, finally found many little lumps, big and small, like fingers and nails. No doubt, these are the "noodles" made by the professional GH.

"I changed my mind!" GH looked at BLY in all his earnestness.

His face was ash black, even the eyebrows were scalded a bit.

"Didn't you say you're sick of noodles? Today we'll eat fried dough!"

"..."

At midnight, BLY woke up, saw GH sit on the bed, smoking. His cold cheekbones illuminated by the gloomy light, ashtray full of filters. BLY had no idea how long he had been sitting like that, he still remember sleeping at the same time; before going to bed, his face was still bright with impure thoughts.

Now, it all changed.

Sensing the stir beside him, GH put out the cigarette, turned his head toward BLY, "Awake?"

"You haven't slept?"

"No, I've just woken up."

BLY sat up, put out his hand, "Give me one."

"Don't, you won't sleep well."

BLY glared at GH, "Then why are you?"

"I'm addicted." [TITLE DROP BOOM SHAKALAKA]

BLY didn't care for GH, his upper half pressed on GH's body, stretched out to take the pack. GH took the chance to touch his butt, BLY didn't mind, lit up his cigarette, a faint vapor came out from his lips.

"What are you thinking?"

GH closed his eyes, the corner of his mouth twitched mischievously, "Tell me, why did the noodles break?"

BLY's eyes pierced GH, "All night for that?"

GH didn't say anything, the room fell in silence.

After a cigarette, BLY asked, "Are you missing your mother?"

The waves in GH's eyes stopped, like a quiet drop of water hanging in the air, suddenly froze into ice.

BLY put out the cigarette, blandly said, "I figure, when you're actually upset, you always endure it alone. After you're done, only then you come for me, pretend to get my pity."

GH froze.

BLY put his arm around GH, tried to pull him over, but GH's body stiffened, unmoved. Finally, BLY had to lean over, pressed a kiss on the thin lips, coldness crept into his mouth. He sat like that for a long time already. He hugged GH tightly, warmed GH up with his lips, until GH loosened up and hugged him back with all his body, only then BLY felt his trampled heart relieved. 

Dark room, they held each other close, naked.

After a long while, BLY ran his hand in GH's hair, being uncharacteristically affectionate.

"I don't know what to say to you, you know I'm not much with words."

GH smiled reluctantly, yet his eyes full of adoration, "Can't you try just this one time, say something nice for me?"

BLY asked seriously, "What do you want to hear?"

GH put on an act of thinking, said, "I want to hear you say, husband, you're awesome!"

BLY kneed him directly down there, GH growled, in a flashy way that makes the other be sure of his feelings.

"I'm here."

The moving hands on BLY's back stopped.

After a litte while, BLY repeated, "It's ok. I'm here."

His strong will collapsed, gratitude flooded GH deep inside, in this moment, nothing could compare with these words, nothing could ever pacified him like this. When his life fell into that abyss, he was hopeless, anguished, he suffered alone. And he had thought he could never get out of that depth of pain, forever had to gnaw on his wounds. Now with these words, the lock that hid away his painful memories had been broken, but even if he had to touch that darkest corner, now there was a pair of hands for him to hold.

He bit BLY's shoulder.

"Yin Zi, you're my entire happiness."

Every misery doesn't matter anymore, every sorrows fades away when you console me.

"I only have you."

BLY, shaken and ached with pain and passion, listened intently.

"Don't ever leave."

"Uh."

GH gets better at cooking, though. Very good indeed. Love conquers all.

Thank you, it is so touching ! Noodles are the best meal ever !

(It seems, also, "somebody else" may become pregnant (a little baby whale to come) ? next time, Chai Jidan herself ?)

8 minutes ago, sixte said:

Thanks to you to reply. But you do not convince me that all what happened, and what is still going on, related to this particular HaiLuoyin Seriest is in any way a bad move from the Authorities (whatever this entity conceals).

I meant it was excellent for promoting a glamorous and "overmodern"*** image of China. Just look at what is represented as "the poorest possible settlement for living", the Bai's house. It is simple, but they have a nice stove, electric heaters, hot water (even boiling water for showering). The boy has a very large room for himself, he has a laptop, he plays Go, he behaves very free, he goes to a school where the education is for free (he even can sabotage the locks of his classroom and not pay anything), and they have a very good level of instruction (they even are told about Atalanta and Hippomenes !). Tell me if this is not very, very good as a promotion of China's image internationally ?

*** I may develop later what I mean by "overmodern".

Am glad that it still gave you a good impression of the living standards of China. But they ban the show... I am not quite sure what banning means in your country but in China, it means that they thought the show portrayed something bad and must be controlled. In fact, they probably would have banned it entirely on youtube if they could. Nevertheless, I respect your point of view. Maybe, your comments as a Westerner can help save the show by telling them how this show has actually painted a good picture of China. :) 

• Like 16

So I finally had the time to start watching the series again. I've only managed to watch the first episode but I figured out the other reason why I felt attached to this drama. aside from ZZ looking a lot like me 

It might be due to the low budget allocated, but it feels so raw. I can't exactly translate it into words but watching it just feels like you're actually there, at that moment, as you watch the story unfolds. Even if you can't really relate to the story itself, you feel a connection; you feel close to the characters as if you've known them before. I think this is a quality not all dramas have and it's such a shame that we will not have a direct continuation of it. Let's admit that the cast's acting skills are not the best out there but their synergy has managed to capture the audience. It's gonna be hard to find a different set of casts that will be able to match them if ever this will have a remake in the future.

• Like 19

6 hours ago, thoron said:

Dear sir, thy proclamation was accurate. However i doth believe the terms need not matter.

" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Likewise, regarding thine object of our nasal desires: JingYu and ZhouZhou..

"Their scent, by any other name would still smell fück!n awesome."

94644b9c20fca77682512d9805f0f688.jpg

Yes, precisely, @thoron, and it went all about naming, as Juliet says :

O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;

It was you who led me to be attentive to naming, and primitively to not confound "rate" with "rape" !

And it was you who made me feel this Thread was a welcoming place. These last times, I feel like beeing invited to quit. In any case, I want you to know I had pleasure and honor to meet (and some few others) through the posts we exchanged.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, rictorcroix said:

Because seriously, I'm trying to assess myself and came to a conclusion that this addiction is becoming unhealthy. It became an integral part of my life nowadays to the point that my mood for the whole day would depend on whatever news I get from this fandom.

Don't worry honey. You are not the only one. I'm questioning myself over this two months maybe? Yeah. Even question my sanity when it comes to ZZ and JY 'banned' relationship. After the FMT, I'm having a mental breakdown for one week? I refused to talk to anyone that not in this fandom. Even my friends. I will talk to them only for important things. I just don't think they understand what I'm feeling right now. Luckyly I'm over it for now, and continue to be in this thread for good. Even now, my mood will depend on this thread or news about ZZ and JY LOL It's sounded funny but in real life it is not. It's seriously not funny though :sweatingbullets: but nahhh think about rainbow and cookies, and good things that will happen even I'm not a positive thinker. But still, we are only fans, we just can silently support them from far. I believe ZZ and JY knew what the best for them.

@aeislaeigh day 7 is a hard day for our baby whale but that so fookin funny LMAO

• Like 21