Guest skeletonworks
5 hours ago, jdyz said:

Ah, is this the part where they competed with FW about how close they were? :lol: Look how dorky ZZ is, they're just to darn adorable.

Here's a short chapter, 148 Vol.1, to show what a dork GH is in the kitchen and the way BLY quietly cares for him (that leads to the arc where detective BLY finds out about the truth of GH's mother, snippet here)

Hide contents

[After many tragedies, including THAT scene. They made up, took turns to be on top lol and went to GH's family house. BLY found a photo of GH smiling in his mother's arms in his room. It was the only time he smiled on camera.]

On the way back to their apartment, GH asked, "What do you want to eat?"

BLY thought for a while without coming up with anything, simply said, "Whatever."

"How about noodles?"

BLY's face fell, his eyebrows twisted into a cross, "Can we change it up a bit? Since I moved in, nine out of ten days we have noodles."

GH tapped on the wheel, enthusiastically said, "This time it'll be different, we only boiled the already-made stuff before, this time I'll personally make and knead the dough."

BLY tearfully closed his eyes for a long time, "Can we just eat pre-made noodles?"

GH insisted, BLY didn't have the heart to attack his enthusiasm, had he known he would have made a definite answer, this is what I want to eat, to stop him on his evil path.

They arrived home right at lunch time, BLY smelled the meals from other people's homes, he really didn't want to stay at his.

GH eagerly got in the kitchen. BLY sat in the living room playing with his computer, loud noises coming out of the kitchen scared him wave after wave, how come waiting for a meal feels like a knife at his throat.

"Yin Zi!"

Hearing GH call, BLY ran over. The door is closed, he pushed in and got even more terrified. The sinks, the cutting boards, the stove, the dish racks... everywhere, they were all covered in white, on GH's clothes, shoes, neck, face... there's flour all over, yet nothing in the bowl.

"What'd you call me for?" BLY watched GH, flabbergasted.

GH waved his flour-covered hands, beamed: "I just want you to see, I'm done kneading!"

"..."

When BLY went to the kitchen again, GH had already started cooking, BLY looked at a strayed noodle on the countertop, he couldn't help but marvel. Albeit a bit rough and uneven, it looks like noodle, his eyes couldn't hide a little joy. Ah~ they're truly separate noodles! Not wet wad, not lumps, not even dry dough... Literally noodle!

BLY picked it up, it broke in two.

GH coolly lectured, "What are you doing? That's not the proper way to pick up noodles!"

"What is this 'proper' way are you talking about?" BLY snapped back, "I see Aunt Zhou picking them up all the time, in any way, they never break."

GH rolled his tiger eyes, "This amateur, in your untrained eyes, of course it doesn't seem obvious. Only professionals like I know the skill, see, this is how you pick them up."

As he was talking, GH carefully put a handful of noodles in the cooker, however, this end went in, the other still stayed in his hand, ultimately those less-than-20-cm noodles, they all broke.

GH couldn't contain his anger.

BLY patted his shoulder, "Just pretend I've never seen anything." then walked out.

GH yelled at him from behind, "You, come back! I did it wrong this time!"

Oh, the meals from downstairs smelled so good, BLY needed to close the windows quickly, or else he'd jump off the building.

Ten minutes passed, guessing everything was done, he knocked on the kitchen door, "Are you done?."

GH was coughing like a maniac in there, unable to hear the knocks.

BLY opened the door, thick smoke swirled out, GH driving on clouds, riding on winds, stood in front of the stove, a pan on one hand, a ladle on the other, fire burned underneath, his shirt seemed to already caught fire.

"What are you even trying to do?" BLY also coughed because of the smoke.

GH didn't seem to hear, bravely waved around the blackened pan.

Is that sauce? BLY looked around for the noodles, after half a day, finally found many little lumps, big and small, like fingers and nails. No doubt, these are the "noodles" made by the professional GH.

"I changed my mind!" GH looked at BLY in all his earnestness.

His face was ash black, even the eyebrows were scalded a bit.

"Didn't you say you're sick of noodles? Today we'll eat fried dough!"

"..."

At midnight, BLY woke up, saw GH sit on the bed, smoking. His cold cheekbones illuminated by the gloomy light, ashtray full of filters. BLY had no idea how long he had been sitting like that, he still remember sleeping at the same time; before going to bed, his face was still bright with impure thoughts.

Now, it all changed.

Sensing the stir beside him, GH put out the cigarette, turned his head toward BLY, "Awake?"

"You haven't slept?"

"No, I've just woken up."

BLY sat up, put out his hand, "Give me one."

"Don't, you won't sleep well."

BLY glared at GH, "Then why are you?"

"I'm addicted." [TITLE DROP BOOM SHAKALAKA]

BLY didn't care for GH, his upper half pressed on GH's body, stretched out to take the pack. GH took the chance to touch his butt, BLY didn't mind, lit up his cigarette, a faint vapor came out from his lips.

"What are you thinking?"

GH closed his eyes, the corner of his mouth twitched mischievously, "Tell me, why did the noodles break?"

BLY's eyes pierced GH, "All night for that?"

GH didn't say anything, the room fell in silence.

After a cigarette, BLY asked, "Are you missing your mother?"

The waves in GH's eyes stopped, like a quiet drop of water hanging in the air, suddenly froze into ice.

BLY put out the cigarette, blandly said, "I figure, when you're actually upset, you always endure it alone. After you're done, only then you come for me, pretend to get my pity."

GH froze.

BLY put his arm around GH, tried to pull him over, but GH's body stiffened, unmoved. Finally, BLY had to lean over, pressed a kiss on the thin lips, coldness crept into his mouth. He sat like that for a long time already. He hugged GH tightly, warmed GH up with his lips, until GH loosened up and hugged him back with all his body, only then BLY felt his trampled heart relieved. 

Dark room, they held each other close, naked.

After a long while, BLY ran his hand in GH's hair, being uncharacteristically affectionate.

"I don't know what to say to you, you know I'm not much with words."

GH smiled reluctantly, yet his eyes full of adoration, "Can't you try just this one time, say something nice for me?"

BLY asked seriously, "What do you want to hear?"

GH put on an act of thinking, said, "I want to hear you say, husband, you're awesome!"

BLY kneed him directly down there, GH growled, in a flashy way that makes the other be sure of his feelings.

"I'm here."

The moving hands on BLY's back stopped.

After a litte while, BLY repeated, "It's ok. I'm here."

His strong will collapsed, gratitude flooded GH deep inside, in this moment, nothing could compare with these words, nothing could ever pacified him like this. When his life fell into that abyss, he was hopeless, anguished, he suffered alone. And he had thought he could never get out of that depth of pain, forever had to gnaw on his wounds. Now with these words, the lock that hid away his painful memories had been broken, but even if he had to touch that darkest corner, now there was a pair of hands for him to hold.

He bit BLY's shoulder.

"Yin Zi, you're my entire happiness."

Every misery doesn't matter anymore, every sorrows fades away when you console me.

"I only have you."

BLY, shaken and ached with pain and passion, listened intently.

"Don't ever leave."

"Uh."

GH gets better at cooking, though. Very good indeed. Love conquers all.

BLY put out the cigarette, blandly said, "I figure, when you're actually upset, you always endure it alone. After you're done, only then you come for me, pretend to get my pity."

I only remember a couple of times Guhai did something like this:

• When he went missing for two days, visited his mother's grave and came back with a large mooncake for Bai Luoyin.
  • When he was sad/angry/shocked that Lulu "cheated" on him, he stopped the car and only went back when Bai Luoyin called him.

"I'm here."

"Yin Zi, you're my entire happiness."

Every misery doesn't matter anymore, every sorrows fades away when you console me.

"I only have you."

BLY, shaken and ached with pain and passion, listened intently.

"Don't ever leave."

These words tugged on my heart so much I'm getting emotional all over again... That last sentence... reminds me of the "Walk Slowly" song... I need to stop torturing myself seriously...

5 hours ago, miss_ree93 said:

I do not know if anyone has already shared this

[ENGSUB] ShangYin Thailand FMT - THhai MC Interview

cr :  Team Não Tàn

This video has been put on private. I wonder why?

@ximichem Do you have the HC leaks? Someone posted bilibili links on twitter, I saved it and wanted to watch it later but now it was gone already :tears: Can you help fella addicts here? TT_____TT

@thoron Same goes to you too. A pleasure to see your post too ^^ It cracks me up sometimes XD

Are they going to take photo of Zhouzhou at every nook & cranny of Tokyo? :blink: Well not that I mind though ;)

3 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Introduce everyone to a metal pole, while the mental pole bender is so far awayyy from him. Blame you @guhai for your hilarious remark LOL

9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

how about this one link

9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@ximichem Do you have the HC leaks? Someone posted bilibili links on twitter, I saved it and wanted to watch it later but now it was gone already :tears: Can you help fella addicts here? TT_____TT

I do, HD from bilibili. Would you want it now or wait for the whole stash?

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/20/2016 at 0:57 PM, savekaya said:

Last part of the elope scene:

Hide contents

So the two reached Tibet with just a few minor issues along the way and also stopped at a few times to explore the areas. In which took them some time and they only reached Tibet around the start-April(New Year is around late Jan-start-Feb). This part is just how GH was taking care of BLY in fear of him not being able to adapt well to the climate there. It’s also the scene where the two went to pray(The voice audio which I uploaded some times back.) It’s also during this trip to Tibet where GWT’s decided to let the two go and ask GY to bring them back. (He probably saw how the people around him aren’t that worked up and pretty upset with their departure.) But he still doesn’t agree on their relationship.

So the two of them happily returned, which their parents thought that they suffered outside all these while with their darkened skin tone from Tibet and when in actual fact this trip was like a honeymoon to them. So this is the end of the elope portion. 

Note: There's nothing much about the tibet one it was like a documentary on what's good at tibet and it was like a travel guide with a plot.

Here's the full trans of the BLY and BHQ(BLY's dad convo) during the coming out 

Hide contents
BHQ(BLY’s dad): Say, what happened?
BLY : …
BHQ : Why are you stuttering? Aren’t you usually pretty tough? Caught up with trouble? No worries dad’s here! Just tell me how much you need?
BLY : It’s more serious than that, you need to be mentally prepared.
BHQ: *Change of facial expression* You got someone’s daughter pregnant, then killed her?
BLY: …
GH who’s beside just wants to cry and laugh listening to his guesses.
BLY: Dad, I’ll just get straight to the point. I fell in love with a guy.
BHQ’s body stiffened and after some time..
GH: The guy he’s talking about is me.

Then BHQ brought BLY into his room. GH called out BHQ but he just told him to wait outside and that he wouldn’t explode at BLY, just wanna have a talk with him. And even BLY asked GH to stay outside. At this point BLY looks like a child who made a mistake and its a look BHQ has not seen on BLY for a long time given the type of person he is.

BHQ: Alright already, don’t need to feel bad, I’ve actually noticed it already.
BLY: You could tell?
BHQ: I only suspected, that the relationship between the two of you was quite unusual. But I kept telling myself that you two are not like that. In the end, you still came out to me. At least, now I know.
BLY: Dad, are you disappointed in me?
BHQ: No! In my heart, you’re the most outstanding one! No others!

GH tries to listen to what is happening inside, but there were no commotions. He just hopes that BHQ is not covering BLY’s mouth while beating him.

BHQ: Yinzi, let me ask you. Is the reason why you got together with GH because you lack of a father’s love?
BLY: …. *Inner thought: GH’s not that old right.*
BHQ: Dad just wants to know how do you look at dad’s second marriage? Is it a big blow to you?
BLY knows that there’s nothing to hide from his dad at this point thus spoke the truth.
BLY:  When you first got married again, I felt like there’s a part of me missing. But because GH was there, he filled up the gap. Dad, he treats me really well. He never got me to do any work, and if you’ve eaten his meals, you’ll be able to see his sincerity, other than you, no one treats me better than him.
BHQ: Dad knows, I see them. But if I get a divorce again for you this time, and promise to take good care of you, will you two be able to go back to being just friends?
BLY felt like a jerk. He wasn't able to look at BHQ with pride, and could see BHQ's slight hope in his eyes. He broke down and shouted dad. BHQ understood what's the answer.
BLY: Dad, I really can’t leave him, please don’t be angry with me.
BHQ: *Teary eyes* Son, don’t cry. Dad won’t blame you. You gave up so much for me, I should be understanding of you. I don’t wish for anything in this life, except that you’ll be well. If you really love me, treat yourself better.

GH knocked on the door when he heard BLY’s shout, but then no one opened thus he broke in, And saw the father and son hugging each other while crying.

GH: Uncle…

BHQ stood up, walked towards GH, gave a pat on his shoulder then walked off.
GH:Did he beat you? Where? Was it harsh?
BLY: I really hoped that he would give me a beating.
GH: Why are you crying then?
BLY: I like it. *Cries harder*
GH: *Wipes off tears gently.* Stop crying. Everything’s fine. I’m here.

Thanks for translating this T_T I should stop listening to sad songs while reading this forum...

When Luoyin said there's no one who treats him better than his dad and Guhai, I'm like wondering... I thought Youqi also treated him well by treating him to lunch occasionally... But he ends up with Guhai in the end.. Must be destiny.....

@ximichem So there's more than just that Bilibili links????? Omg I don't know how my heart is gonna handle this! Can you share me the Bilibili links? I need some healing to do lol... And cheers for sharing another alternative subbed video of that MC.

Hi, I don't know this info is correct. 

I saw Uncut DVD information again in Korean ZZ fan's blog. This time includes Tabao url.

She said like this

------------------------------------------------------

* Taiwan SangYin Uncut DVD

The beginning of the May Sale (Now sale by subscription  available) fixed !!!

<< Taobao sale by subscription screen>>

DVD sale shop URL referrence (You must install Taobao app  for using it)

复制这条信息,打开手机淘宝即可看到【羊进海】http://b.mashort.cn/h.KobXS?cv=AAEPlYGW&sm=894f2d

Now, Price is not fixed. I understand that you can subscribe and get DVD in reserved shop in Taiwan.), But, This is not correct because her descrption is too short for me to understand. I think that you must install Taobao app, get DVD in the shop and have the payment method available in Taiwan.

Blogger's url (korean) : http://blog.naver.com/videoaistar/220686193258

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

yes, they're put that video on private, and I ask Team Nao Tan, they said many Thai fans commented that this video will bring troubles to the actors, company, and the MC.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

@aeislaeigh In the picture you posted of ZZ having sashimi, he looked kinda glum, somehow.

Our cutie cat don't seems to be enjoying his fishy meal very much. Hmm... he probably needs a bigger and a different kind of "fish" to cheer him up, you think? :)

@SueLyinn Hahahah.. oh definitely hon.. I think they missed each other so much... They're going through so much sacrifices in their life right now.. Our poor baobeis...I wanna give them a huge hug... :(  

• Like 10

54 minutes ago, Old_young_Lee said:

Hi, I don't know this info is correct. 

I saw Uncut DVD information again in Korean ZZ fan's blog. This time includes Tabao url.

She said like this

* Taiwan SangYin Uncut DVD

The beginning of the May Sale (Now sale by subscription  available) fixed !!!

<< Taobao sale by subscription screen>>

DVD sale shop URL referrence (You must install Taobao app  for using it)

复制这条信息,打开手机淘宝即可看到【羊进海】http://b.mashort.cn/h.KobXS?cv=AAEPlYGW&sm=894f2d

Now, Price is not fixed. I understand that you can subscribe and get DVD in reserved shop in Taiwan.), But, This is not correct because her descrption is too short for me to understand. I think that you must install Taobao app, get DVD in the shop and have the payment method available in Taiwan.

Blogger's url (korean) : http://blog.naver.com/videoaistar/220686193258

Dunno if this is goodnews or badnews. I'm worried lil bit. But  tbh I want to see the uncut tho. :cry::bawling:

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/23/2016 at 8:49 AM, Ariodante said:

I wanna be that toothpaste… no: toothbrush… no: lipstick … no: iron… no: flower... Oh, for the richard simmons sake… just kill me slowly  now... I am all sweaty and not due to the fact the AC is off

(Grazia snippets)

You're totally losing it.. LOL. I remember wanting to be that tree that Zhouzhou hugged in one of his photoshoot. Oh dear. What have become of us? -_-

14 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

YuZhou manip

Credit:  黄鲸鱼子酱

Hide contents

image.jpg

This fandom is the best!!! The best that I have ever been in!!! So much :heart: And I'm so happy being part of it despite the ups and downs ^^