Quantcast

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OMG HOLD ME HOLD ME

Saw this on ZZ'wb, posted on Jan 27 :astonished: *extremely mind-blown*

Hide contents

6b202cedgw1f0dg68k342j20ku0rsn33.jpg6b202cedgw1f0dg67n6u9j20ku0rsaga.jpg

So, they shot the MV on January? wow that's like million years ago in Addicted fandom

#hyperbolic 

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

JY and ZZ have a number of aspects that indicate a mental tie that can be termed "psychic." The "I can read your mind with a look" phenomenon. They also intellectually stimulate each other. (I would love to use a word other than 'stimulate' because I know where many of your minds just went. Calm down. Focus.) They enjoy 'mind games,' with each other, and together towards other people. Speaking in code, dropping hints, giving the fans 'candies.' Even if they don't consciously think about doing these sort of things, it is just how they express themselves, especially JY, who wears his heart on his sleeve, but has trouble expressing himself.

auntie, it's not helping that you repeat the word stimulate, and ask us not to think in that direction haha, and it's also not helping reading the word stimulate after reading the ++18 part of @guhai's fanfic. 

Stimulate

stimulate

stimulate

stimulate.

@ximichem no need spoiler, I can recognize that back even with my eyes closed. Okay, I can't. I wonder how JY's smells is. We heard a lot about ZZ's peachy citrusy smell? How bout JY? Just pure masculinity oozing from his sexy body? 

He hates body odor and mouth odor so I am sure he smells great too. 

Sniff Sniff

• Like 12

Back off from the screen before hitting spoiler

Spoiler

006oMBx7jw1f2uyfmi1okj31400p0wt8.jpg

Cr on pic

@Scandani did you notice how thin the T-shirt is? I literally can feel his muscle XD

Edit: This pic might be you @Scandani

Spoiler

006oMBx7jw1f2hwnhvj05j31400p0dje.jpg

Cr on pic

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, Scandani said:

auntie, it's not helping that you repeat the word stimulate, and ask us not to think in that direction haha, and it's also not helping reading the word stimulate after reading the ++18 part of @guhai's fanfic. 

Stimulate

stimulate

stimulate

stimulate.

Then I probably shouldn't tell you that some of the best 'physical stimulation' is a direct result of being 'mentally/emotionally' stimulated....:w00t::P

(yes, I'm feeling a bit 'evil' today)

• Like 11

On April 23, 2016 at 5:05 AM, Scandani said:

@ximichem no need spoiler, I can recognize that back even with my eyes closed. Okay, I can't. I wonder how JY's smells is. We heard a lot about ZZ's peachy citrusy smell? How bout JY? Just pure masculinity oozing from his sexy body? 

He hates body odor and mouth odor so I am sure he smells great too. 

Sniff Sniff

'SNIFF SNIFF'...! I am so done with you oh my god KFGOklM.gif

For you:

3eBbeML.jpg

fanfiction removed

Pic: Credit on picture and @ximichem.

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, guhai said:

For you:

3LmRYoM.gif  Why so active these days? I am so done with you oh my god KFGOklM.gifI am so done with you oh my god KFGOklM.gifI am so done with you oh my god KFGOklM.gif

If you could write something about this.. dunno..ignore me >"<

Spoiler

006oMBx7jw1f27792uh8kj31560qo102.jpg

Cr on pic

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Then I probably shouldn't tell you that some of the best 'physical stimulation' is a direct result of being 'mentally/emotionally' stimulated....:w00t::P

(yes, I'm feeling a bit 'evil' today)

Let's imagine what a great make up sex  talk they had when they meet again, after all of those emotional/mental stimulation, ya auntie? (am very bad tonight TT__TT)

25 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Reveal hidden contents

006oMBx7jw1f2uyfmi1okj31400p0wt8.jpg

Cr on pic

@Scandani did you notice how thin the T-shirt is? I literally can feel his muscle XD

Edit: This pic might be you @Scandani

Reveal hidden contents

006oMBx7jw1f2hwnhvj05j31400p0dje.jpg

Cr on pic

That muscle needs love and appreciation, it literally scream: caress me! touch me! rub me! do whatever you want with me... and me like: yes! yes!

6 minutes ago, guhai said:

For you:

mmm, I love that sniffing moment. There's something very intimate and sexy in the activity, and especially it is the proud one that do that. (is he okay though? not having post natal complication?). I also love how sexy the short story is, despite the lack of smut. I find this very stimulating. Please continue, This is just the beginning, Gu Hai! (with BLY's voice)

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY feeling himself with your reactions on him @guhai @ximichem @Scandani

Hide contents

006oZsG7jw1f372z2ual0j30m80ce76m.jpg

cr. on pic

did he gives middle finger there, oh don't you dare, I love fingers. He should keep that finger away from me.

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, guhai said:

For you:

About odors, we noticed all the effusion of pheromones from ZZLY's armpits towards JYHai during all the scenes at bed in the series. But remember also JY did jui-jitsu (and still does I yhink ?) "à la brésilienne" which implies tonnes of other men'sweat and masculine intramenbers oversmells. So, to say that Johnny does not like it, as @Scandani says, makes me doubt about reality or with rationale.

53 minutes ago, Scandani said:

He hates body odor and mouth odor so I am sure he smells great too

But sure, he smells very, very good (just ask ZZ as @guhai reported it so delicately).

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sixte said:

About odors, we noticed all the effusion of pheromones from ZZLY's armpits towards JYHai during all the scenes at bed in the series. But remember also JY did jui-jitsu (and still does I yhink ?) "à la brésilienne" which implies tonnes of other men'sweat and masculine intramenbers oversmells. So, to say that Johnny does not like it, as @Scandani says, makes me doubt about reality or with rationale.

But sure, he smells very, very good (just ask ZZ as @guhai reported it so delicately).

But, remember according to the novel, GH is very health cautious too, They always have a shower before heading to bed. So, safe to assume, no other male's odor on GH when he is with BLY and so does BLY. So, am not sure that BLY have bad body odor, GH make sure everything are scrapped clean for the love making. Are we talking about love making yet? No? It was just me thinking all the sexual tension between the two must go somewhere? No? okay, got it. I am losing it. 

And some guys do smell dang good, even when they're sweating like a dog. mix of deodorant with musty sweat, can be so deliciously intoxicating. Not all. Just some very blessed one. 

• Like 11

If I remember correctly, Zhouzhou said that he's gonna upload videos of him playing electric guitar & dancing once he reaches 2m wb followers. He said this in an interview with OUPU (Oops Idol? I guess). It's now 19.9m. Yehey! 

Edited by Sungkyung Lee
d
  • Like 11

Actually, we should never speak so vulgarly of "smell" or "odor" about the Twos. No, they do not smell, there is no "odor" from their gracious bodies, never say it again.

What their sacred beeings give off, should be called "fragrance", "aroma", or flavour.

(I am sure @thoron would approve this nuance in vocabulary).

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sixte said:

Actually, we should never speak so vulgarly of "smell" or "odor" about the Twos. No, they do not smell, there is no "odor" from their gracious bodies, never say it again.

What their sacred beeings give off, should be called "fragrance", "aroma", or flavour.

nah, body odor for masculine man like Gu Hai sounds sexy to my ear. fragrance reminds me of my Chanel Eau Vive. Let's just use body odor, intoxicating body odor on that for that taller sexy male. 

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Sungkyung Lee said:

If I remember correctly, Zhouzhou said that he's gonna upload videos of him playing electric guitar & dancing once he reaches 2m wb followers. He said this in an interview with OUPU (Oops Idol? I guess). It's now 19.9m. Yehey!

Did he? Wow I missed that O_O 

WE'LL BE DEAD GUYS ha ha haaaaaa What will he be playing? What clothes will he be wearing? What kind of hairstyle will be? Is it live or just record? Would somebody gets online that time? ~~ omg too many songs are flooding in my head atm /gasp for air/

Edit: OMG just re-read.. and dance too? /refrain from delulu overload/

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, sixte said:

Yes, their flavour must be really amazing. xydWc8r.gif  Just like ice cream, y'know?

Wait... what am I even talking about... :crazy:

• Like 17

In this interview, ZZ says that he's gonna upload videos of him playing electric guitar and dancing, which he remembers he promised to fans. :)

I loved his covers Hell Song and Attraction. Hope he uploads covers of this kinda songs:

Or... improvisation like this would be perfect for electric guitar play.

Edited by Sungkyung Lee
s
  • Like 22

2 minutes ago, Sungkyung Lee said:

In this interview, ZZ says that he's gonna upload videos of him playing electric guitar and dancing, which he remember he promised to fans :)

I loved his covers Hell Song and Attraction. Hope he uploads covers of this kinda songs:

Or... improvisation like this would be perfect for electric guitar play.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG just realize I buried these vids in my folders without watching them.. OMG how can you even do this spam @Sungkyung Lee TTATT *massive bowing to you*

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Scandani said:

But, remember according to the novel, GH is very health cautious too, They always have a shower before heading to bed.

Yes, but according to the series,they even always wake up at bed with a bathrobe on. I think somebody here already pointed at it as a mystery. There must be millions of explanations.

Then they live at Beijing which is highly polluted. So, having a shower when coming back home is quite a normal habit. Still, the fetishism about the bathrobe is very strange. I heard of latex, but bathrobe ? Mrs Chai Jidan is such a great inventor !

• Like 3