Quantcast

A short follow-up to link removed, Zhouzhou's side:

fanfiction removed

• Like 21

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

*waiting for ZZ's reaction tomorrow*

Knowing ZhouZhou's personality, I believe he will not write anything. But soon his weibo followers will reach 2m, and maybe he'll sing again a song; I think we can wait for that moment to hear what kind of song will be and reading the lyrics to get more hints or some sort of answer to Johnny's song. Maybe. +fingers crossed+

• Like 20

Happy Camp clip, see how they interact with each other? (Have someone posted this?)

Spoiler

Edited because of wrong link. The one I want to show you is the vid outside the spoilers.

• Like 15

About the Series, to know what these posters were about give another look at Luoyin's character. He is good at school (always at 5 firsts as we are said), and he is proud and show it to himself and to his father (at least, may be also at his previous friends).

He is very confident about scholar education. This is to balance with Hai's first attitude of not caring much about school, but then beeing very admiring towards Luoyin's high abilities in all scholar activities.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Knowing ZhouZhou's personality, I believe he will not write anything. But soon his weibo followers will reach 2m, and maybe he'll sing again a song; I think we can wait for that moment to hear what kind of song will be and reading the lyrics to get more hints or some sort of answer to Johnny's song. Maybe. +fingers crossed+

When JY sang sad song during ZZ's travel to Korea, ZZ posted pics on weibo, wearing an earring closely matches to JY's and he cut his visit short.

I am hoping the same things from ZZ tomorrow ;) 

• Like 12

To put everyone's heart at ease, and to erase out the possibility of them breaking up,

Spoiler

ZZ just finished 5 rounds of LOL since 11pm last night (it's already 3am the next morning)

If he's breaking up with JY, I don't think he could spend the time to play LOL for 5 times in a row?

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

To put everyone's heart at ease, and to erase out the possibility of them breaking up,

Reveal hidden contents

ZZ just finished 5 rounds of LOL since 11pm last night (it's already 3am the next morning)

If he's breaking up with JY, I don't think he could spend the time to play LOL for 5 times in a row?

To put everyone still in sorrow, it is possible that JY sings his heart out and ZZ played LOL to calm himself.

*running from stone coming my way

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

To put everyone still in sorrow, it is possible that JY sings his heart out and ZZ played LOL to calm himself.

To put everyone in good mood again, it is possible that JY was missing ZZ so bad that he expressed with a sad song,

and ZZ played LOL but lost all rounds because he missed JY so bad he couldn't focus on the games XD

It goes both way orz *run away for my life*

• Like 17

Just now, kmmyzz said:

To put everyone in good mood again, it is possible that JY was missing ZZ so bad that he expressed with a sad song,

and ZZ played LOL but lost all rounds because he missed JY so bad he couldn't focus on the games XD

Ahh finally I can laugh again. thank you @kmmyzz and @ximichem hugs

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Reveal hidden contents

6 minutes ago, Scandani said:

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

To put everyone in fangirling/fanboying mode, I decided to compile everything on ZZ's wb (yesterday I worked with JY's wb)

*hide from chanting asking for my stash*

• Like 20

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

To put everyone in fangirling/fanboying mode, I decided to compile everything on ZZ's wb (yesterday I worked with JY's wb)

Give us! Give us! Give us!!! *chanting while waving cookies*

:cookie: for you, @ximichem?

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Give us! Give us! Give us!!! *chanting while waving cookies*

:cookie: for you, @ximichem?

Maybe @ximichem wants to be bribed using Papa Bai's pictures? Ahem? XD

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:

gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme :cookie::cookie:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

A break up song does indeed have a much stronger "I miss you" vibe than a normal love song. So probably JY chose this song not because of the break up part but because this song could deliver the feeling that he's feeling right now much more strongly than any other songs.

Missing someone, can't forget about someone, monitoring the news of that someone from other sources, wondering if that someone's doing okay..... :rolleyes:

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, liesl said:

A break up song does indeed have a much stronger "I miss you" vibe than a normal love song. So probably JY chose this song not because of the break up part but because this song could deliver the feeling that he's feeling right now much more strongly than any other songs.

Missing someone, can't forget about someone, monitoring the news of that someone from other sources, wondering if that someone's doing okay..... :rolleyes:

when you put it this way, JY really is a hopeless romantic oml

• Like 15

[Throwback]

From Google trans, Mr_WWWWWHALE said this to should be CW's passport pic. Nope?

Spoiler

006nDul3jw1f216asp7xqj31gw0xztfe.jpg

Edit: LOL heck no

Spoiler

006nDul3jw1f216apyvy6j31gw0xzafv.jpg

• Like 9

To put myself at ease lol in my delulu land jingyu is just missing zhouzhou terribly and maybe he was opposed to the long trip away from home bc imo Johnny didn't have anything in Beijing after the Thailand fanmeeting,  yet he stayed there and only left to Shanghai after zhouzhou left to japan, coincidence much? :P in delulu land there is an explanation for everything lol

• Like 15

OMG HOLD ME HOLD ME

Saw this on ZZ'wb, posted on Jan 27 :astonished: *extremely mind-blown*

Spoiler

6b202cedgw1f0dg68k342j20ku0rsn33.jpg6b202cedgw1f0dg67n6u9j20ku0rsaga.jpg

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OMG HOLD ME HOLD ME

Saw this on ZZ'wb, posted on Jan 27 :astonished: *extremely mind-blown*

27 January!? So Walk Slowly MV had been completed for months!? Arghhhh!!! That damned ban!

Spoiler

Curses to all who initiated the bans and supported them! *insert the most vile curses here*

• Like 15