CJD will find another talent? Omg, she's sure move on so fast.

And will many peoples come to audition if her latest series being banned like this???

I think it's not good for her management too, is the government will give her permission to air it? *sigh

Poor baby whale, missing his kitten so bad. Just do some face time with zhou or do cyber sex with him #pardonme hahaha

He got a break after a long time. I'm glad he's back with his jiujitsu. Maybe u could "practice" more if someone back from japan, right?

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

Hi, it's me again. I decided to isolate myself from work this Saturday to spend my time with JY and ZZ.
The most heartbreaking event to me this week is that I decided to give up my love on JY :bawling: After doing a lot of research on HC clips, songs and implicit messages here and there. I came to a conclusion JY and ZZ obviously fell in love to each other :glasses:. And there is not even a slimmest chance for me to step in :phew:

Although I'm not good at translating and have a little spare time, I wanna contribute something to keep the thread hot while waiting for JY and ZZ's TRUE LOVE prevails. I can do a quick summary chapter by chapter for the Fanfic ShangYin - The Book 3

Chapter 1: WHERE IS OUR HONEYMOON?

Hide contents

One week after the marriage, GH is too busy with his work because his company became well-known on the market.
BLY is accept to live outside of the military camp but he feels very bored because GH's always busy on business. BLY wants to come back to the camp because of his boreness.
GH reveals he wants to finish his business as soon as possible so that they can have free-of-work honeymoon in South Africa.

Chapter 2: THE PLAN FAILS

Hide contents

15 hours before the couple takes on a plane for their honeymoon. GH receives a call from his vice-president (I don't know her name in Eng, anyone can give me a little help with Eng names, other than GH and BLY, I know nothing). She says the branch in Macau is in fire. GH needs to be there immediately.
At that time, BLY is busy shopping for their coming honeymoon. BLY receive a call from GH about the accident in Macau and their honeymone may be delayed for a while.
BLY comes home in a bad mood. He was patiently waiting for this honeymoon in silence for a whole 2 weeks. He did not even talk to GH because he wants him make his work done soon.

Chapter 3: MORE AND MORE LONELY

Hide contents

That night, BLY was alone at their home. He wants to see YM. They have a drink outside and he confess to YM how hurtful and lonely he is when GH leave for Macau.
YM takes BLY home because he is too drunk. GH tries to call BLY but there is no reply.

Chapter 4: DON'T COME HOME EVEN WHEN YOUR WORK IS DONE

Hide contents

BLY wakes up at 2 a.m and notice a miss call from GH. He wish in desperation that GH will come home before the plane for their honeymone takes off.
BLY cannot sleep at all because his dear not here with him like before.
6 a.m - the mark for their honeymoon comes to the end, BLY decide to call for GH to say he will go back to the camp but no reply. He tried several times for a few hours then give up and pack everything up to back to the camp.
GH calls back for BLY. BLY repiles in a bitter mood then quickly hang up without mentioning about going back to the military camp.
At the camp, BLY notices there are 3 miss calls and 1 message from GH. The message says "Little LuoYin, I can wait for you with my whole life. Our honeymoon, could you mind waiting for me just a few more days?". BLY replied: "Don't come home even when your work is done. Stay at Macau for another week."
After reading BLY's message, GH thinks BLY is still very upset. He tries to call back to give some explaination but no reply at all while the plane to Macau at 1 p.m's taking off.

Please enjoy it while waiting for someone kinder than me doing a full translation. There is a lot of minor details making each chapter very interesting and addicted :wub:

Thanks for summarizing it. Bly feel so lonely but in real life jingyu is lonelier than him.

Stay strong baby whale :)

• Like 12

you know guyz watching video  posted by @fuyuko is it just my delulu mind, i just think 2 big guys sitting next ZZ are some kind of bodyguard sent by SARFT or some authorithies, to prevent any "illegal moves" both ZZ or Johnny getting close w/ each other...

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

43 minutes ago, fuyuko said:

Reading this makes me want to go back and watch these videos for the n time 

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: Never insert video before so I'm not sure why 1 shows up and the other one doesn't ....

Imagined the pressure our boys felt since that Chinese Music Event

No wonder they both getting thinner and thinner... #thefeels...

• Like 4

@fuyuko Thanks for posting the video up. I've been curious to see what ZZ's reaction was when JY went up the stage to collect his award. So far, I've only seen fancams that feature ZZ's reaction during JY's girlfriend skit.

This is the first time I manage to see ZZ's reaction when JY was up on stage. 

When the female MC asked JY to sing his song to his fans / "girlfriend", the man beside ZZ looked at him and some fans were probably shouting out something too, that's why ZZ turned to the back.

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that the song JY sang was really meant for ZZ....kudos to the MCs who gave JY a little nudge to help him indirectly connect to ZZ by choosing a song they both sang at the Shanghai fan meet.

• Like 15

Just an observation for a long time now... any opinions would be greatly appreciated please.. Thank you.

Spoiler

I noticed that Johnny doesn't like to take his shirt off during photo shoots...

Unlike Timmy who is more than willing to do so like in Elle Men and Madame Figaro; also, in the Femina shoot below

tumblr_o3yjcz9reg1uhi3w2o6_r1_400.gif

He also had his close-up nips shot in his shower scene in the series

Comparing that with Johnny, aside from his shirtless scene in the series, before taking a shower at BLY's house.. we do only had glimpses of his nips like the one below and other than that, there really aren't any shoots where he took his shirt off completely... 

006mWvOUgw1f374rx9poej30yi0yinfq.jpg

Credit:  海与Whale

Why the hell am I talking about nips??

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Just an observation for a long time now... any opinions would be greatly appreciated please.. Thank you.

Hide contents

Unlike Timmy who is more than willing to do so like in Elle Men and Madame Figaro; also, in the Femina shoot below

Comparing that with Johnny, aside from his shirtless scene in the series, before taking a shower at BLY's house.. we do only had glimpses of his nips like the one below and other than that, there really aren't any shoots where he took his shirt off completely... 

I agree with you but I think there is another example for when Johnny is shirtless. I think it's a photo shoot for the series where both of them were shirtless. Don't remember if someone has shared the image here or not before but I'm sure I saw it.

edit: this is it

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, fuyuko said:

I agree with you but I think there is another example for when Johnny is shirtless. I think it's a photo shoot for the series where both of them were shirtless. Don't remember if someone has shared the image here or not before but I'm sure I saw it.

@fuyuko Ah, yes, that too, but I think that was taken for the series' promo or something, but aside from those.. nothing at the present for mag photo shoots, cms,  endorsements, etc.

Thank you for the photo btw, really love that one... :D

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Hide contents

I think, this is because after Shanghai FM, JY started to loose his weight drastically so he lost his good body build and became too skinny. When he started to gain his weight back, he did not have time to train, so his muscles slacked and he got more body fat than ZZ. Compare pre-Addicted JY with after Shanghai FM JY and current JY, you will find three different body builds with pre-Addicted JY has the best body build.

If he continues training like what he does now, I am sure he will be back to his great, pre-Addicted build and then he will start posing shirtless. OMG, imagine the chaos! :w00t:

(I exclude GH!JY because as many have said here, GH's build is too bulky for a model. His is my favourite though :tears:)

• Like 16

@sixte 

It seems you get your answer.

BTW, my friend dragged me into this Addicted series and I found XWZ&HJY interesting so I'm here to stay ( and since I can speak Chinese, my friends won't let me be anyway, always come asking me to check this and that. And XWZ, WTH, you have to go Japan? Why wouldn't you be like HJY targeting Korean audience instead? I don't speak Korean and they wouldn't bother me anymore. I'm ranting here, pardon my frustration venting)

After a while, I watched the series but not to the point I can remember every little details like you guys here. Dude, sometimes I couldn't even tell the 2 main characters apart. But yeah, I don't think you guys can blame me, they really resemble each other, now in some photos I have to look twice to see who is who.

Back to topic, it seems you guys have already heard HJY singing on changba. I think some of you might understand why I said HJY isn't cut out to become singer. I know, he was emotional and all ( actually I think he heard like crying partly because of his bad vocal, breath controlling and pronunciation but well, it's only personal opinion), yeah, I understand.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Hide contents

tumblr_o3yjcz9reg1uhi3w2o6_r1_400.gif

006mWvOUgw1f374rx9poej30yi0yinfq.jpg

Credit:  海与Whale

I think you can see a bit nips from the vid I shared yesterday and ximichem gave a slo mo gifs a bit focusing on the nips. I think it's on the previous page. Am using mobile a bit hard to link.

edit: you can also see that his muscle still needs more training before he appear shirtless for the world.

:blink:

• Like 4