Now, @Scandani, about Hai's violence, it is obvious. He is violent in the series and he is hyperviolent in the novel. He is ill and dangerous. That is the way he is depicted. It does not change anything in the Love phenomenon between the Twos. It is simply like that.

Luoyin thinks he can and wants to control the situation. At the point of the carcrash, he understands that he is supassed, he abandons the pretention to control, and choose to "disappear". He sublimises his love to the level of ideal Love if you see what it means : he sacrifies his fondness for Hai to protect both of them, certo, but above that, he reaches another level in loving, a purely spiritual level.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, joycemay said:

May I know which part of the novel mention GH experienced in these pratices??

No, you may not. I am not quoting the novel. I am analyzing the characters in the series. When it comes to the novel, I mention it.

And for Hai character, you did not follow the very long discussions we had previously Scandani and me.

Be quite and mind at rest, I am very fond of Hai, and above all, I am an unconditional addict of the Twos.

8 hours ago, sixte said:

You are right, but I was not saying car accident existed. It was planned to exist, so the ban to prevent it to exist. That was my view, nothing else. But all views are useful to have to understand what is really going on.

I'm sorry to invoke policitcal issues frequently. I want to see cute photo and movie clip about ZZ and JY.

I read several columns about Ferrari scandal. Many Columnist has guessed the truth of Ferrari happening. It contained many mysterious policitical event.  Ling Jihua, the fatehr of that Ferrari boy, lost his power surely. They supposed many theories about it with including Jiang Zemin and Bo Xilai. They thought Ling Jihua was a person of Jiang Zemin.

Anyway, Ling Jihua slipped his position and did not have the power to control. I think that car accident is not the problem.

I think SARFT's people are not stupid and they have some intentions we don't understand. Maybe, social and conservative problems. Honestly, LGBT is big problem in several countries.

• Like 3

Note: those are based on my little knowledge of Chinese (and Cantonese)

Since we're on page 777, I have something to talk about this series of 777 (other theories of 777, I know not, and sorry don't feel like to hear)

IIRC, 777 means go go go (as a slang, since 7 is pronounced qī , and go qù)

Anw, here's delulu part

qù could be pronounced as ju (different dialects, or at least to some non-Chinese speakers)

and ju is ZZ's Korean name (Heo Wi Ju)

So.. we have Go Zhou Zhou or Zhou Zhou Go or Go Go Zhou or whatever

Wut, wut did I say :P

• Like 15

11 hours ago, htuvecila said:

So, ZZ knows his limit, he's willing to drop one path to move on to the other. 

He knows what fans think. He also knows what market demands. 

Thank you sonicwave  and htuvecila. :)

for sharing  ZZ thoughts he seems like a such a thoughtful person who knows what he wants, it is rare a person would self analyses themselves like his and accepts their limits, But he tries his best with whatever he sets out to do.

BTW does anyone know what is ZZ fanclub called?

And I obviously need to learn how to quote two comments in one post.:blink:

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@gayyoxx @Ariodante since you two are getting hyper, I have some gif to cool you down XD

Reveal hidden contents

8ca33054gw1f36duxi3f8g20b40b4hdt.gif8ca33054gw1f36dv3i4wrg20b40b4qv6.gif8ca33054gw1f36dvd76xpg20b40b41kz.gif8ca33054gw1f36dvl3uzpg20b40b4b2a.gif

Cr:  瑜洲的爱情金碧辉煌

Edit: More

006oGKo5jw1f36e3wlzf6g30df06yhdt.gif006oGKo5jw1f36e42tzkog30df06ykjm.gif006oGKo5jw1f36e4akmlxg30df06ykjn.gif006oGKo5jw1f36e4huaagg30df06ye83.gif

Cr:  Overdose瑜洲糖

And no, I don't have video of this one I lied haha

Edit: Reading @gayyoxx's post above me: :w00t: then rip you

@ximichem I AM NOT READY FOR THIS!! I cant..:dizzy:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, stillwater said:

BTW does anyone know what is ZZ fanclub called?

And I obviously need to learn how to quote two comments in one post.:blink:

1. Bai Zhou, it means White Porridge (since Zhou is pronounced similarly to the word porridge) but if you ask for fansite - there're a lot. Also, I'm not sure if there're other names of ZZ's FC

2. Highlight the lines you want to quote, wait till "Quote this" shows up, and there you go.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:
Good morning and im already dyinggggg

OMG ZZ IS SO ALLURING IN THAT VIDEO 

Jingyuuu hang in there boy, i know you want to fly to japan this moment after seeing that vid :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

52 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Good morning, everyone.

Is this a look of love?

definitely! hahaha

seeing that photo where DaShu being cheered by Thai fans made me realize he was the bravest that night (FM). I think he was like: "do it or regret forever." and he chose to do it. he cheered big bro Johnny before in a weibo comment and it was the best chance to cheer big bro even more. *

*sorry for bringing back sad memories. but it was somehow joyful right? the very short second. and it opened/answered a lot of our questions.

thanks chlorox for sharing the HC full vid (fancam?), it's the best! really a camp where YuZhouYu was so happy. :heart:

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, ximichem said:

1. Bai Zhou, it means White Porridge (since Zhou is pronounced similarly to the word porridge) but if you ask for fansite - there're a lot. Also, I'm not sure if there're other names of ZZ's FC

2. Highlight the lines you want to quote, wait till "Quote this" shows up, and there you go.

Thank You so much :D

• Like 2

Missing a day on this thread is a big mistake. I've had to read through so many pages to catch up. 

I know we've moved on from talk about ZZ and JY's singing but since it's fresh to me I'm going to say my feelings 

Spoiler
14 hours ago, sonicwave said:

ZZ magazine interview excerpt translation:

Interviewer: What's your bigger ambition, acting or music?ZZ: Acting. Because visuallly and auditorily I will be able to give the audience a more comprehensive and direct presentation. As a singer, I realize that I'm not a super talented one. Acting has more room for me to improve. Of course I'd like to do both, but I will not return to death metal rock, for it belongs to small group of people, and only a hobby of mine.

So for all this criticism, I think that ZZ accept his limits and doesn't pretend to be more. I think the promotional song is great and catchy, and if you understand the lyrics, perhaps you will be more acceptive. Most of his Chinese fans think highly of the song. The style is different from his album, bc it's an OST song, and I guess will not be a part of the album.  Of course everybody has his own music taste, so maybe it's just not the kind of music you like.

Thank you for your thoughts on this @sonicwave I completely agree with you. I like ZZ’s singing voice and have liked all his songs with IRYE a little less than the others but it's an English song. I think he didn't have much time to prepare before releasing his album as he shot to fame suddenly with Addicted, which I'm sure no one expected. So I wonder when he announced his album release. I don't know about the Chinese music industry, but I know in kpop the idols train for years before ever releasing a song, let alone an album. But, it makes the most sense for ZZ to capitalize on the current hype and growing fame now, as we have no idea what will happen in a few months. The last month alone was already its own roller-coaster. So I'm not overly critical of him. He can train hard with his second album which I hope he chooses to do. He is talented and I think he can be successful 

22 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Let's be real, he can just stand on the stage and no one cares whether he can dance or not when he looks THAT good.

Reveal hidden contents

And about BCL, indeed she wasn't a good singer then when she first started but she became increasingly good (she is one of my fave Indonesian singers, her songs are really nice!) so I'm hoping that ZZ's singing ability will get better in time, and that people won't give up on him just yet (in case his debut album, for some reason, *touch wood* flops).

@izziehudson your line made me laugh because it's so true. JY is definitely not a dancer but I love his unique voice and he looks so good. I'd love to have a mini-album from him one day but his focus should not be singing. My personal preference is for JY to focus on acting and modelling and keep music as a side thing, he does for fun or when good opportunities come along. Such as collabs or singing a song for a movie. I also think he is made for variety where he could shine and gain a lot of fans quickly. I don't know what's going to happen with the personal ban but I hope it will not last long

@gayyoxx  I always think about you when I see rumours of the necklace, ZZ's phone and a rival for Johnny in Japan. I'm hoping you are getting inspiration :)

51 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

OMG ZZ IS SO ALLURING IN THAT VIDEO 

Jingyuuu hang in there boy, i know you want to fly to japan this moment after seeing that vid :sweatingbullets:

very alluring but he looks so young, about 17, which makes me feel dirty. 

• Like 13

I am reposting it…whatever…for show-and-tell LOL.

I dunno...This vid needs to be taken down pronto. No wonder they've been banned. It's a perfect example of the moral corruption that brings decay to young and old minds alike.

HOWEVER, ZZ, I implore and I beg you on my knees (if you can see me from the bed), please corrupt me MORE (in slo-mo!)

• Like 13