Quantcast

1 hour ago, chlorox said:

Because of this, I came out from my secluded meditation.

Is this the same as the 40min video that ends when JG Fly Chiyeol over XD..or the full one with JG and Zz match??

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Princess Merna said:

Is this the same as the 40min video that ends when JG Fly Chiyeol over XD..or the full one with JG and Zz match??

It's full! Rejoice! Rejoice! :w00t:

Edit: Looking at @ximichem's post below me: OMG, OMG, OMG! I want to dive in that bed! Just to feel the fluffy sheet. Yeah. And cuddle a bit. Yeah. Nothing more unless ZZ wants it.

In 28 more days, I'll rob your video vault, ximichem! Just wait for me! *evil laugh*

• Like 11

@Scandani, for Hai lying, you are right, He never lies, except when he wants Luoyin too much. I was mistaken because focusing on what follows :

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Scandani said:

mmm are you the same sixte who told me that there was never been a rape in the second kidnapping just two inexperienced lover playing roughly? Or was it not you who said that? (I am sure it was you, but my memory could play me). So, what's changed man? Why now suddenly BLY is an angel and GH is a dangerous sick bastar-d? You know the story would not have been so addictive without the two dynamics, right?

You misunderstand me completely here, and I was sure you would. Explanation below ++18

Spoiler

You did not go to a military boarding school, obviously. You see, in military school boarding***, ordinary practicing same-sex is not about sod+++tion, it is mutual or collective mas++bing or intercrural in the best case. Our hero Hai only did that, and he never did sod++y. He is inexperienced in that. But he did it perfectly for all the other ways to give and get pleasure he knew already.

*** I am not saying here that these practices are the norm. Only that it occurs quite often, and Hai experienced it, no doubt.

I am the same Sixte. Permanent.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@gayyoxx @Ariodante since you two are getting hyper, I have some gif to cool you down 

Thank you:wub: However, I feel like throwing gasoline to the fire (HC wrestling from the high angle, blurry image, lotsa fun nevertheless)

• Like 14

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, sixte said:

*** I am not saying here that these practices are the norm. Only that it occurs quite often, and Hai experienced it, no doubt.

May I know which part of the novel mention GH experienced in these pratices??

10 minutes ago, sixte said:

for Hai lying, you are right, He never lies, except when he wants Luoyin too much

Chill out! Correct me If I'm missunderstand you opinion, I feel like you dislike GH character in the novel. 50cf39f0c832528f9b8e419116527734.jpg

• Like 8

Now, @Scandani, about Hai's violence, it is obvious. He is violent in the series and he is hyperviolent in the novel. He is ill and dangerous. That is the way he is depicted. It does not change anything in the Love phenomenon between the Twos. It is simply like that.

Luoyin thinks he can and wants to control the situation. At the point of the carcrash, he understands that he is supassed, he abandons the pretention to control, and choose to "disappear". He sublimises his love to the level of ideal Love if you see what it means : he sacrifies his fondness for Hai to protect both of them, certo, but above that, he reaches another level in loving, a purely spiritual level.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, joycemay said:

May I know which part of the novel mention GH experienced in these pratices??

No, you may not. I am not quoting the novel. I am analyzing the characters in the series. When it comes to the novel, I mention it.

And for Hai character, you did not follow the very long discussions we had previously Scandani and me.

Be quite and mind at rest, I am very fond of Hai, and above all, I am an unconditional addict of the Twos.

8 hours ago, sixte said:

You are right, but I was not saying car accident existed. It was planned to exist, so the ban to prevent it to exist. That was my view, nothing else. But all views are useful to have to understand what is really going on.

I'm sorry to invoke policitcal issues frequently. I want to see cute photo and movie clip about ZZ and JY.

I read several columns about Ferrari scandal. Many Columnist has guessed the truth of Ferrari happening. It contained many mysterious policitical event.  Ling Jihua, the fatehr of that Ferrari boy, lost his power surely. They supposed many theories about it with including Jiang Zemin and Bo Xilai. They thought Ling Jihua was a person of Jiang Zemin.

Anyway, Ling Jihua slipped his position and did not have the power to control. I think that car accident is not the problem.

I think SARFT's people are not stupid and they have some intentions we don't understand. Maybe, social and conservative problems. Honestly, LGBT is big problem in several countries.

• Like 3

Note: those are based on my little knowledge of Chinese (and Cantonese)

Since we're on page 777, I have something to talk about this series of 777 (other theories of 777, I know not, and sorry don't feel like to hear)

IIRC, 777 means go go go (as a slang, since 7 is pronounced qī , and go qù)

Anw, here's delulu part

qù could be pronounced as ju (different dialects, or at least to some non-Chinese speakers)

and ju is ZZ's Korean name (Heo Wi Ju)

So.. we have Go Zhou Zhou or Zhou Zhou Go or Go Go Zhou or whatever

Wut, wut did I say :P

• Like 15

OMG! Just started watching the HC fancam chlorox posted.

It's been only 5 minutes and I'm already rolling on the floor laughing. There's this one fanboy that keeps chanting ZZ and JY's names at the top of his lungs and it cracks me up every time. I LOVE IT!!!!! rofl-4c.gif

• Like 7

11 hours ago, htuvecila said:

So, ZZ knows his limit, he's willing to drop one path to move on to the other. 

He knows what fans think. He also knows what market demands. 

Thank you sonicwave  and htuvecila. :)

for sharing  ZZ thoughts he seems like a such a thoughtful person who knows what he wants, it is rare a person would self analyses themselves like his and accepts their limits, But he tries his best with whatever he sets out to do.

BTW does anyone know what is ZZ fanclub called?

And I obviously need to learn how to quote two comments in one post.:blink:

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@gayyoxx @Ariodante since you two are getting hyper, I have some gif to cool you down XD

Reveal hidden contents

8ca33054gw1f36duxi3f8g20b40b4hdt.gif8ca33054gw1f36dv3i4wrg20b40b4qv6.gif8ca33054gw1f36dvd76xpg20b40b41kz.gif8ca33054gw1f36dvl3uzpg20b40b4b2a.gif

Cr:  瑜洲的爱情金碧辉煌

Edit: More

006oGKo5jw1f36e3wlzf6g30df06yhdt.gif006oGKo5jw1f36e42tzkog30df06ykjm.gif006oGKo5jw1f36e4akmlxg30df06ykjn.gif006oGKo5jw1f36e4huaagg30df06ye83.gif

Cr:  Overdose瑜洲糖

And no, I don't have video of this one I lied haha

Edit: Reading @gayyoxx's post above me: :w00t: then rip you

@ximichem I AM NOT READY FOR THIS!! I cant..:dizzy:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, stillwater said:

BTW does anyone know what is ZZ fanclub called?

And I obviously need to learn how to quote two comments in one post.:blink:

1. Bai Zhou, it means White Porridge (since Zhou is pronounced similarly to the word porridge) but if you ask for fansite - there're a lot. Also, I'm not sure if there're other names of ZZ's FC

2. Highlight the lines you want to quote, wait till "Quote this" shows up, and there you go.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:
Good morning and im already dyinggggg

OMG ZZ IS SO ALLURING IN THAT VIDEO 

Jingyuuu hang in there boy, i know you want to fly to japan this moment after seeing that vid :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

52 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Good morning, everyone.

Is this a look of love?

definitely! hahaha

seeing that photo where DaShu being cheered by Thai fans made me realize he was the bravest that night (FM). I think he was like: "do it or regret forever." and he chose to do it. he cheered big bro Johnny before in a weibo comment and it was the best chance to cheer big bro even more. *

*sorry for bringing back sad memories. but it was somehow joyful right? the very short second. and it opened/answered a lot of our questions.

thanks chlorox for sharing the HC full vid (fancam?), it's the best! really a camp where YuZhouYu was so happy. :heart:

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, ximichem said:

1. Bai Zhou, it means White Porridge (since Zhou is pronounced similarly to the word porridge) but if you ask for fansite - there're a lot. Also, I'm not sure if there're other names of ZZ's FC

2. Highlight the lines you want to quote, wait till "Quote this" shows up, and there you go.

Thank You so much :D

• Like 2

I can't believe I missed page 777 when I've been waiting for it to spam some good ZZ's pictures, since 7 is my lucky number.

Oh well, gotta wait for page 999 then xD

• Like 10