1 minute ago, Scandani said:

It's okay la, once in a while, we need to enjoy junk food, and then bam bam bam training all day to lose those fats :P

this is actually true HAHAHAHHA that reminds me i kinda need to hit the gym, I want one Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou as personal trainer please thanks :w00t:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, poetato said:

this is actually true HAHAHAHHA that reminds me i kinda need to hit the gym, I want one Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou as personal trainer please thanks :w00t:

your trainer is ready for you

Spoiler

Or would you rather to see him, showing his famous 5 fingers? @poetato come back and lurk here, can you spot the glorious Xiao Hai Zi?

Spoiler

13012637_1741240159455080_25976488539497

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, Scandani said:

But, then looking at his older photos, and since he's a model, maybe Gu Hai's body is not his usual body image. He did complain in one of the BTS that he is so big during the filming. And it suits the character, I can not imagine this thin looking guy on my screen lately can look quite dominating without that extra bulk of muscles when he was filming the series. 

I just hope he is healthy, since ZZ also lost weight, but I think not as much as JY. 

#now am going out to sob.

Yes, GH's body is too bulky for a model so, while I like GH's body more, I am fine with a healthy, muscular yet slim body of pre-GH JY. I think he was starting to get his body back into shape. He looked good at HC and RFT2, even during his time at Thailand.

Spoiler

But then the Thai FM and this ridiculous second, unofficial, ban happened. He got so skinny when he was separated from ZZ after Shanghai FM, so I am worried he is going through that difficult phase again now. :tears:

Let us hope that he is alright, ZZ is alright and I am just being an overly anxious and nagging cousin.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Yes, GH's body is too bulky for a model so, while I like GH's body more, I am fine with a healthy, muscular yet slim body of pre-GH JY. I think he was starting to get his body back into shape. He looked good at HC and RFT2, even during his time at Thailand.

Hide contents

But then the Thai FM and this ridiculous second, unofficial, ban happened. He got so skinny when he was separated from ZZ after Shanghai FM, so I am worried he is going through that difficult phase again now. :tears:

Let us hope that he is alright, ZZ is alright and I am just being an overly anxious and nagging cousin.

But now he can take a break to distance himself from this madness for a while. He could take a break to clear his mind. I'm glad to see him resting, jiujitsui-ing, and eating a lot. Before he was just catalpulted into jobs after jobs after jobs. With little time to eat and not enough time to sleep to deal with the situation. :tears:

So I hope with this break he could deal with these hard situations much better than before.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, liesl said:

But now he can take a break to distance himself from this madness for a while. He could take a break to clear his mind. I'm glad to see him resting, jiujitsui-ing, and eating a lot. Before he was just catalpulted into jobs after jobs after jobs. With little time to eat and not enough time to sleep to deal with the situation. :tears:

So I hope with this break he could deal with these hard situations much better than before.

Amen for this. I am also very happy looking at him doing his routine, even had time to brood and walking around, and got a bit surprise that people pity him. For buying chips, for walking alone at night. I mean, what? 

I felt very happy that he looks relax and enjoying himself plus back to his routine. That photo of him alone in the dark is one of my favorite photo. Nobody intruding his moment alone.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Amen for this. I am also very happy looking at him doing his routine, even had time to brood and walking around, and got a bit surprise that people pity him. For buying chips, for walking alone at night. I mean, what? 

I felt very happy that he looks relax and enjoying himself plus back to his routine. That photo of him alone in the dark is one of my favorite photo. Nobody intruding his moment alone.

true, i like that photo a lot, its very serene and calm and pretty. and him buying chips without being mobbed is probably the nicest thing that should happen to him while he is on holiday. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, sixte said:

No, I see it as an effort to change the public perception of Them as a couple. The public is not ready for accepting it, and the public means money. It's all about money. Then, in that sense, you are right, it is corruption, but a world wide corruption, the corruption of reducing everything and everyone to a merchandise. This has been broadly and intensively analysed by a certain... Karl Marx.

I agree with you on that. The people do resemble money with the amount they put into thr government and industry. It is true that within the Asian community, homosexuality it is not so widely accepted yet in general. Tolerance is one thing but being capable to accept is another. 

52 minutes ago, poetato said:

he's jiujitsu-ing all day in Shanghai probably, but all the chips he bought at that convenient store tho ; ;

I like how he makes the simple act of buying snacks seem so natural but at the same time as if he was promoting it. Tbh, being an athlete and model doesn't mean he has to maintain a healthy diet all the time, it is like trying to tie him to a specific image or perception that we have of them. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

I like how he makes the simple act of buying snacks seem so natural but at the same time as if he was promoting it. Tbh, being an athlete and model doesn't mean he has to maintain a healthy diet all the time, it is like trying to tie him to a specific image or perception that we have of them. 

i didn't mean to sound like he has to stick to a certain diet because of his occupation, at first i was mildly concern because from that one BTS he seems to be the type who is very conscious of his body and yet he bought that many junk food but then i remembered that he was on holiday hence he is allowed to enjoy himself and every shape and form. i was in no way implying that he should stick to a healthier diet forever and always ehehe :3

• Like 5

Credit : Nw rk

IDK how I found this cute video tho. So so cute. Suddenly missing their sweetness all over again. Not recommended to watch their video at 12.00 am when everyone went to sleep. You will feel so emotional again. Damn it. This is just a cute video but why and how.

• Like 9