@kmmyzz Is there anything juicy/of interest in the Leohild fan art that you posted? The word 고백 (confessions) links JY and ZZ's pictures together so I thought that they are confessing their feelings to one another in the pictures. Are they? Sorry that I have to ask you as my knowledge of Korean words are mostly limited to food-related ones so far :P

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

@kmmyzz Is there anything juicy/of interest in the Leohild fan art that you posted? The word 고백 (confessions) links JY and ZZ's pictures together so I thought that they are confessing their feelings to one another in the pictures. Are they? Sorry that I have to ask you as my knowledge of Korean words are mostly limited to food-related ones so far :P

She put a short synopsis along with the picture, but it was a rather sad ending so I wouldn't want to translate the sentences and make everyone weep XD

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, sixte said:

(Third time I post that request for information)

Anybody Chinese cultured have an answer to that :

what are the small posters on the bedrorm wall at Bai Luoyin's ?

I'm not from China but know a little about Chinese culture. I'll gladly give you a hand but can you post a photo of those posters here? I'm not too familiar with this series so I'm not sure which one you're referring to here.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, kharey said:

Hi! I love this drama, there are so cute :wub:!

But we are sure that it will be no season 2 ? So sad :tears:

yes, the official Addicted weibo page announced it after Thai FM so, yeah, its pretty final that there will be no S2

• Like 2

Can't see this too many times. From HC.

Shake that booty, ZZ!

Spoiler

He looks like a little baby bunny, so cheerful. It's like he has no clue it's also very sexy (in a loveably dorky kind of way).

And in my head, he looks over at JY while doing this, saying 'look, look, look! Look what I can do. I know you like my bum'. Haha!

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Scandani said:

Have anyone posted this? I am just posting this,then am out gasping for breath. Baby whale why are you so fine?

tagging my baobei baobei @ximichem @kmmyzz, oh @poetato are you more ZZ bias or you appreciate how gorgeous JY too? Oh @purpleedamame for you too :) 

Saw this before heading to bed, downloaded and satisfying delulu in my dream :wub:

• Like 3

Nobody commented on CJD's poster posted by @poetato?

Someone told me that this is CJD recruiting young men to an Idol-like contest?

I guess that is CJD's testing the waters. If she could find good actors and fans are receptive to them, she might cast them for GH and BLY for season 2. I wonder whether she will do the contest and the filming (if that's happening) in Taiwan?

Any info on the date etc?

• Like 11

I'm reading Fanfic "Shangyin - The Book 3". It's really well-written and gets along with the other two from CJD. It is in Vietnamese. I know there are some devoted Vietnamese addicts here. Hope someone can translate it to Eng to make it available for everyone here. First few chapters are about their unplanned honeymoon in Macau :wub:

Shangyin - The Book 3

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

I'm reading Fanfic "Shangyin - The Book 3". It's really well-written and gets along with the other two from CJD. It is in Vietnamese. I know there are some devoted Vietnamese addicts here. Hope someone can translate it to Eng to make it available for everyone here. First few chapters are about their unplanned honeymoon in Macau :wub:

Shangyin - The Book 3

Wow! Someone please translate this? Or maybe join project for all Vietnamese-fluent members here? *kitten eyes*

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Nobody commented on CJD's poster posted by @poetato?

Someone told me that this is CJD recruiting young men to an Idol-like contest?

I guess that is CJD's testing the waters. If she could find good actors and fans are receptive to them, she might cast them for GH and BLY for season 2. I wonder whether she will do the contest and the filming (if that's happening) in Taiwan?

Any info on the date etc?

I'm actually quite baffled by this news. This is too hasty and too soon for her to do something like this. The end of Addicted was only announced like what... 5 days ago?

People have not yet moved on from Addicted and there she goes searching for another (BL?) actors for I don't know what the reason is.

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, liesl said:

I'm actually quite baffled by this news. This is too hasty and too soon for her to do something like this. The end of Addicted was only announced like what... 5 days ago?

People have not yet moved on from Addicted and there she goes searching for (BL?) actors for I don't know what the reason is.

Yeah, this is way too fast, imho. But, CJD might does not want to risk losing the popularity wave (although, we have to see how popular she is...). But then again, everything in this fandom moves ten times faster than normal world, for better or worse (-A-)

2 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I've translated the hilarious HaiYin Wedding FMV that someone posted before(don't remember who now). It is very very well made.
(The subtitles do match what they're saying too, the creator did a lot of work in editing the voices, great job!)

Wedding vid includes wedding proposal, wedding photo shoot, interview, wedding live broadcast and island vacation. :wub: Enjoy!
cr.钓鲸鱼的猫柠

Woot! Thank you! Going to watch this tonight *and maybe weep myself dry again*

• Like 7