Quantcast

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Oh I don't know this site. This makes me want to fly to Shanghai...

you should check it, see if they have some stock for all of us my imagination is way too active wth

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

But, but, JY said it's impossible for him to sleep his fans. Errr...this is going too fast, from checking him out to sleep him hahahaha. 

eh? did he say like he doesnt know bcs he doesnt know what the future holds for him or smth along that way? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY's existence made me having a high expectation for my future husband *coughnonexistentcough* I want someone like him with a mix of ZZ so muchhhh should I wait for them to marry and have a baby lol

i second this so much my friends are looking at me with concern painted in their eyes HAHAH

• Like 7

Just now, poetato said:

you should check it, see if they have some stock for all of us my imagination is way too active wth

eh? did he say like he doesnt know bcs he doesnt know what the future holds for him or smth along that way? 

He contradicted himself, first he said it's impossible for fans to sleep with him, and then he said he doesn't know what the future holds.

Probably had only ZZ in mind for that bed activity hahahaha

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, poetato said:

It was that Sina interview, he said that many fans wrote on his weibo that they want to sleep him, and he said "no, I don't have to respond to what they want because it's impossible to sleep me anyway." (cr. purpleedamame)

@kmmyzz he was answering about don't know what the future hold was to the question if he can fall in love with a fujoshi, right? So, falling in love he doesn't know what the future holds, sleeping with fans, no way! Don't you think that's adobs? He is not the type that sleeps around. Good boy, baobei baobei , jaysus this JB song stuck in my head. I blame thoron!!!!

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Good boy, baobei baobei , jaysus this JB song stuck in my head. I blame thoron!!!!

you are not the only one i am crying from laughing everytime i see the word baobei now loooordddddddd

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, poetato said:

you are not the only one i am crying from laughing everytime i see the word baobei now loooordddddddd

I want nobaobei nobaobei but Yu!(zhou)

• Like 13

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA :w00t:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY's existence made me having a high expectation for my future husband *coughnonexistentcough* I want someone like him with a mix of ZZ so muchhhh should I wait for them to marry and have a baby lol

Do you want to order one with house chores function too? Ironing, cooking,...?

11218480_467511966778293_498643536389357

And bedroom function, just looking gorgeous? I hope your bed is smaller than this, so you have more excuse snuggle more

Spoiler

12936609_463850707144419_737353596115031

cr. 

Addicted Web Series 上瘾网络剧

• Like 20

4 hours ago, fingersandpaws said:

You're welcome ^_^

I want to finish translating YM and YQ's parts as soon as possible, while I still have the time. I'll consider it when I'm done with their story.

Thank you I really enjoy the translations. I  love QiMeng:heart:

• Like 1

@Scandani Ayy there should be more to bedroom function besides from looking gorgeous, if you know what I mean :P

--

There seems to be no one updating this here but there will be a live stream on iFensi for FS and CW at 7PM (GMT+8), 24/4/2016 (added the date, I forgot to see the date jn)

Here's the link: Yay for FW shippers!

(so jealous they still can be on broadcast together)

• Like 12

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

@Scandani Ayy there should be more to bedroom function besides from looking gorgeous, if you know what I mean :P

-

Make sure your bed is smaller than that's on the pic, then you have more excuse to just get more... action?

baobei baobei... uhhhh

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

Make sure your bed is smaller than that's on the pic, then you have more excuse to just get more... action?

baobei baobei... uhhhh

Thank you baba for buying me a single bed, I'm anticipating some action with JY :')

Something like...

- quarreling how uncomfortable it is to squeeze within the small bed

- trying to hug him while maintaining balance

- trying not to fall

- actually fall and got bruises everywhere

Eh k this is going nowhere lol

• Like 12

SAW NUMEROUS FANCAM OF ZZ'S PHOTOSHOOT IN JAPAN AND I'M NOT OKAYYYYYYYYYYYY

--

CMIIW

Spoiler

I really hope my eyes go wrong with the camera at the corner

6969b30djw1f35vt4nu8wj20qo0zk44z.jpg

Cuz 

12472604_622809201202119_86627919764263513062496_622768701206169_723122153831764

Cr on pic and cr to Vivi jie jie

XD

• Like 19