Quantcast

"Xu Senpai!! Kyaaaa!! Kakkoi!!! Doki doki deshita!!! Aishiteru!!!!"

Is what I said when I saw the pic spam by @ximichem

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

No cookies, you deserve a tiered Red Velvet cake for it.

Seriously!!!??? You cannot breathe, and my jaw dropped to the floor and won't come up. The videographer must have been dabbling in soft-core, if not more:o I demand a feature-length movie featuring ZZ (AND JY) directed by that person! Can we start a petition?

ZZ…slowly gyrating by the pole…where am I going with this train of thought?

I SECOND THE MOTION!

JY and ZZ directed by that person would be Walk Slowly's beach scene 2.0.

GOD, PLEASE, I WANT THEM TOGETHER IN ROMANTIC SCENES AGAIN!!! :bawling:

@nippy2002 now you make me bawling. 2024? Can we fast forward to that moment? 

• Like 17

Addicted TW FB fanpage has just posted about book presales for the TW market starting in late May, also available in HK (from google translate). Hope it's not another false alarm. Are things moving forward?!

• Like 5

@ximichem be like spamming Xu senpai pictures and im here be like "senpai pls stop i cant anymore"

if ZZ keep sporting that hairstyle, i will die and i will be back again to life.

• Like 9

Run For Time season 2 trailer, JY did appear in the trailer. I wonder if JY and ZZ will still be there when the episode is released

q7HuiZC.png

• Like 13

@ximichem all this ZZ photos is too sexy i can't handle it. Gosh, is he gonna kill us today? :P

I'm just curious, about the ban. Is somebody here know or can someone explain to me. I know that they banned the webseries and the actor too. But is it possible that they have a photoshoot together or even star in the same film or go to the show not under Addicted, but Jingyu as an actor and ZZ as a musician and an actor. Or they didn't have this opportunity at all in the future? Do goverment banned them not to be together in any show or project at all? For how long is this 'taboo' gonna work for them untill they free again? Or we gonna wait 8 years same as GH and BLY in the novel, don't tell me this de javu is playing in our real world right now :crazy:

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

@ximichem all this ZZ photos is too sexy i can't handle it. Gosh, is he gonna kill us today? :P

I'm just curious, about the ban. Is somebody here know or can someone explain to me. I know that they banned the webseries and the actor too. But is it possible that they have a photoshoot together or even star in the same film or go to the show not under Addicted, but Jingyu as an actor and ZZ as a musician and an actor. Or they didn't have this opportunity at all in the future? Do goverment banned them not to be together in any show or project at all? For how long is this 'taboo' gonna work for them untill they free again? Or we gonna wait 8 years same as GH and BLY in the novel, don't tell me this de javu is playing in our real world right now :crazy:

Looking at Thailand FM, Happy Camp and RFT2: No. Someone or something is not allowing Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou to be in one frame/one stage/one project for whatever reason.

AFAIK, there is no official second ban from the govt preventing JY and ZZ together but the rumour is strong and if TV/producers are taking steps to comply with the rumour, essentially, the rumour becomes unofficial ban hanging around the boys' neck. Until when? We do not know. 8 years is the mythical number destined by the Seer CJD but I surely hope the separation is shorter than that.

Additional point: legally speaking, this "second ban" holds no formal and legal power in China but it has effective power because of the TV/producers' fear. Legally, it holds no power on foreign land thus should not affect Thailand FM but it does because the actor(s) were concerned with the consequences they would face when they went back to China. Not that I am blaming anyone here, just pointing out that sometime, rumour and fear hold more power than legal laws.

• Like 18

People! I'm dead! I literally am!

Spoiler

006nXWcfjw1f36m2jf10dj30go0m8760.jpg

Cr @yuzhoucute from twt

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

AFAIK, there is no official second ban from the govt preventing JY and ZZ together but the rumour is strong and if TV/producers are taking steps to comply with the rumour, essentially, the rumour becomes unofficial ban hanging around the boys' neck. Until when? We do not know. 8 years is the mythical number destined by the Seer CJD but I surely hope the separation is shorter than that.

What is the reason to second ban if they are not related to Addicted anymore? I know that there is no officially statement about the ban, but they must be a reason behind it. Seem that they are in the 'invisible ban' then? I wonder how much they scared to put JY and ZZ in a project together since they will bring the memories back to Addicted. So they wait until people forget about Addicted? or what? Pfff We will see.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tin Le said:
Run For Time season 2 trailer, JY did appear in the trailer. I wonder if JY and ZZ will still be there when the episode is released

see page 771.

• Like 3

Fanart

Spoiler

eb482dcbgw1f36idf4p8oj20lc0lc40v.jpgeb482dcbgw1f36idaekn0j20lc0lcdhu.jpgeb482dcbgw1f36idd7lcyj20lc0lctb3.jpgeb482dcbgw1f36iddux6sj20lc0lcmz7.jpgeb482dcbgw1f36idclshzj20lc0lcwh1.jpg

Cr:  MINI-mmr

Warn, cause sobbing

Spoiler

005PZ5Lnjw1f36nlgyw00j30qo1s0762.jpg005PZ5Lnjw1f36nlhbfs8j30qo0z60te.jpg  Da Hai,

005PZ5Lnjw1f36nlhn85sj30z50qo76e.jpg005PZ5Lnjw1f36nli0odcj30z50qo408.jpg Hug hug me

Cr: somikse

• Like 15

giphy.gif

Cr: on giF

Hi. Confetti by Zhouzhou for everyone, welcome all of you, thanks for leaving your submarines and join us :))

Now we have sustainable sources of non-stop pics, and fan arts, and gossip.. Let's Rock the thread everyday :blush:

You are awesome @kmmyzz and @ximichem (for me it's getting harder and harder to catch up ) LOL and papa Bai's abs..uhm.. speechless! 

• Like 14

Have a question.

I see ZZ's schedule is packed, looks like he is super busy.

But all the sudden, I don't see any JY's stuff these days. I don't know, maybe I didn't do enough research.....

Does he have any major plan this year? I know a couple of his TV show has been compromised.... :-( Hope everything is ok.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

WOW, what a talent, bowing to OP fanboy

Cr: @_某龙龙

Edit: OMG OMG OMG Can't breath >"<

Re-uploaded for those cannot access Weibo

Cr in description box

Is this heaven and is he an angel????

Oh.. I really would die a thousand times over if this is what it feels like to be in heaven..

@ximichem thank you for this awesome video.. you made my day...

ZZ in slowmo... I really am short for words.. there aren't any in my lexicon to describe the bliss I am in after watching him smile and run like that...

Am flying high... 

People it was really nice knowing you all.. hope we meet on the other side.... ha ha ha...

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, nameless1103 said:

But all the sudden, I don't see any JY's stuff these days.

*delulu on*

ZZ: "You worked hard enough. Now go enjoy your jiujitsu and I'll go out earning money for us."

*delulu off*

JY has been enjoying jiujitsu a lot. He hung out and had night feast with jiujitsu friends. He's healthy and happy.

JY's cafe fansite, or Korean fansite, has been established. So we can start to speculate things from here.

Rumour, there's no confirmation IIRC, that JY would cast as He Xia in drama GFBZS (dunno English title atm)

• Like 19

Spoiler

I've been keeping a close eye on this forum but I haven't seen this posted yet---where on Earth is this from!? Shirtless YZ in a photoshoot that I don't think I've seen the product of.... I had to watch it a few times to make sure it wasn't a manip! Had to rewatch it for some other reasons as well, ahem... 

And some YZ "sugars": ZZ's Lifestyle shoot in Japan captures that he's keeping tabs on YZ. Looks like he couldn't wait to get his hands on the latest copy of Figaro too.

Spoiler

• Like 21