13 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Edit: Rumor has it that JY is at the airport now and will fly to Beijing, fans' reactions:

"???? so why you go back to Shanghai last night?"

"I stayed up all night to see previews of you to Shanghai, only to know you're going back to Beijing..."

"So how was the stay in Shanghai for like... less than 12 hours?"

"Why waste money to fly... why won't you just stay in Beijing..."

p/s: do you like this kind of update? i know i do lol

LOL. If only ZZ is at Beijing, my delulu mind can conjure 1001 tales on why JY hastily go to Beijing again. Too bad ZZ is strolling happily at Japan.

Wait, ZZ is still at Japan, right?

*sigh* I thirst for any delulu rumour...

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

edit: omg my mind is going very wrong XD imagine ZZ with that pose but on the armchair/sofa/bed/kitchen counter/balcony/pool etc. omg omg omg *delulu hardcore*

Delulu conversation can be like this

Spoiler

ZZ: How do I look? *sends sexy stares*

JY: *surprised, heavy breathing* Stop teasing me

ZZ: How sexy I am now? *more intense and sexy stares*

JY: Don't say you regret this later

*JY pounces on ZZ and plants a kiss on ZZ's lips*

teehee

--

Finally finished downloading the HD fancams and I was like, let's give it a try and clicked play.

Boy, I wonder why I made this decision. Brb going to sob and cry an ocean

• Like 11

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

Delulu conversation can be like this

Hide contents

ZZ: How do I look? *sends sexy stares*

JY: *surprised, heavy breathing* Stop teasing me

ZZ: How sexy I am now? *more intense and sexy stares*

JY: Don't say you regret this later

*JY pounces on ZZ and plants a kiss on ZZ's lips*

teehee

ROFLMAO I'm imagining this, but ZZ dressed as the pill LOL PWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 5

I have to share this real quick.

I'm at work, but have some down time, so I was cleaning up my notes on the boys' charts. I went back in to check something and I realized, I made a mistake the first time.  :sweatingbullets:  Somehow I put ZZ's Venus as Virgo. It's actually Scorpio. So I'm thinking, "Oh sh!t! How bad did I screw this up?" :vicx:

Screw up?!?! It just got BETTER!! :w00t:

(I knew there was a reason I had the urge to revisit this!)

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I have to share this real quick.

I'm at work, but have some down time, so I was cleaning up my notes on the boys' charts. I went back in to check something and I realized, I made a mistake the first time.  :sweatingbullets:  Somehow I put ZZ's Venus as Virgo. It's actually Scorpio. So I'm thinking, "Oh sh!t! How bad did I screw this up?" :vicx:

Screw up?!?! It just got BETTER!! :w00t:

(I knew there was a reason I had the urge to revisit this!)

I am waiting patiently for that sexual aspects thingy auntie #wink

@kmmyzz I love that delulu convo :P but seeing JY is looking so dayyumm too lately, I wouldn't blame ZZ to jump on him first too. They get my permission. Bah, #whotheheckami

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@kmmyzz I love that delulu convo :P but seeing JY is looking so dayyumm too lately, I wouldn't blame ZZ to jump on him first too. They get my permission. Bah, #whotheheckami

I noticed many people realized both of them are looking more and more similar to each other, and so I found this delulu theory is quite useful in this case.

Spoiler

- We tend to get attracted to people who look like us, or share similarities in traits.

- In typical Malay culture, when a couple began to resemble each other, it means they're destined to be together.

• Like 22

Trans of @MT摩登飞行家 's  weibo post:

The second day after arriving Tokyo, our Zhouzhou who loves music immediately went to the local most famous musical instruments shop, the passion for music is invincible, right? This hubby, aren't you supposed to go shopping for goods? Hurry up and take your wallet!

Video: http://weibo.com/p/23044498785d8b9c160bd9a9013345bd35e9f8

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Only managed to save these pictures and squealed in meeting then forgot to post them here.

I agree with JY, every part of his body is gorgeous!

@aeislaeigh thank you for those yummy pics. @kmmyzz amen, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. every part, and don't forget that deep soothing voice. mmmmm

• Like 6