7 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Finally someone speak it out. Yes @gayyoxx He, now, looks distressed, vulnerable, and.. cannot function my brain to describe, eyes swollen, half-hearted smile, and everything. Really pains me when I go back to check my folders. It's like I'm reading a diary, how they change and how things change. *need a moment*

But despite his sadness and melancholy, there is sense of maturity and, I really don't know how to say it, glow, that were not there during JY!GH. Sure, JY!GH was handsome, energetic, brash. All of that are now tempered by live experience? Maybe auntie @sohocomo can articulate this better than me? :sweatingbullets:

If at RPG, it's like his character is progressed one level :P 

• Like 15

It freaks me out knowing more folks here are Vietnamese, half-Vietnamese, not-born Vietnamese, speak Vietnamese, know Vietnamese, and other things Vietnamese related. Wow. How many languages do y'all speak? Like five?

HD pics of ZZ in FM

Cr: pandj_jyh

Spoiler

afba393bgw1f33nxcv97lj215o0rsafe.jpgafba393bgw1f33nymw7xuj215o0rs104.jpgafba393bgw1f33nz1zzpxj215o0rs10g.jpgafba393bgw1f33nz7bc6zj215o0rs43x.jpgafba393bgw1f33nzb70oxj20vc0kw41w.jpgafba393bjw1f33nzqt9a0j20rs15ojzt.jpgafba393bjw1f33nzvmhrcj20rs15ok0q.jpgafba393bjw1f33o01e5gfj20rs15o14f.jpgafba393bjw1f33o0if4laj20rs15o7dg.jpg

OMG where was OP's seat tho? So close O.O How can she even manage these pic? Such strong mentality! I literally died several time during the FM

• Like 17

]

1 hour ago, chlorox said:

Fellow addixts, who can help me? I am looking for an old pic of jy n zz, where jy was taking selfie with zz and the mirror behind them revealed that jy is grabbing zz's behind. I need that to meditate on and reach enlightment. Xie xie

i think it's the photo your looking is on the first page, boo boo

9 hours ago, zhouboy said:

to those anyone who visited forums of other fandom, are there also lurkers who suddenly joined in and said it was their first to follow any fandom. and not just the show but the actors too?

anyway, I think this should be re-titled to Addicted to lives of ZZ JY CW and FS. lol because it seems easier to move on from the novel but not the real life story. hahaha

ZZ's physique and aura will really sell in Japanese pop culture. smiles. cutey. slim but toned. long limbs. big eyes. **instant delulu to when JY calls him adorable because of his eyes*

IS THE BLAMING GAME BACK again? please bring the boys here at soompi. we here understands them both. and even though some of us here has biases, there were no hate towards the other.

oh, and uncle is awesome. in Shanyin and irl. go daddy Bai! :cookie:

MORE ANALYSIS! on our Romeo and Juliet.

Further to @zhouboy post above, reaching out to @ximichem @gayyoxx, need your expertise comment regarding below:

- is there any possibility that ZZ might be a some kind of pheromones factory? since me as international fans, only saw him through computer screens of huge spams of his pictures, watch tv interview, magazine full of hotness photoshoot, I feel blushed, embarassed, feeling the spring wind in my face, getting hot out of nowhere even in my air conditioning office.:phew::phew:

- also please advice your opinion if a healthy young man *coughHJYcough*, what does the effect he felt when put in same bed for a months, daily activity together during filming Shangyin with ZZ.:w00t: looking forward to hear your comment...*bow*

*thanks alot finally can share my delulu pervy woman's mind, excuse me going to the corner to wipe out my bleeding nose*

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Let me do a quick translation.

Disclaimer: assume the vietsub is correct.

1. The FM was supposed to be as normal, aka 4 of them interact and play with fans.

2. Only few days prior to the actual event, during Songkran holiday, things changed drastically, they get the order from China.

3. There was even a serious conference discussing on what should be done, whether or not drop the fan meeting. JY and his team (t/n: the MC didn't mention JY specifically but he later mention the other 3, so it must be JY) knows if the FM keeps going on like scheduled, he'll need to face certain thing when going back China. MC says he understand JY's concern. ZZ, FS and CW didn't mind (the subsequence), they are ok to join FM just to meet the fans.

4. After long discussion of all the parties, they decided to keep the FM. At that time everyone already knew Thailand is the last country that can hold Addicted FM (t/n: take note the name of the FM is still Addicted FM in the end), it's also the last time the 4 of them could stand on the same stage together. MC's job and everyone else's is to separate them on stage. They are not allowed to talk about Addicted, praise any part of the web series, can't mention characters' name, can't let JY and ZZ stay near to each other. (Kudos to all the staff and MC for keeping this FM happen in 2 hours+ withsuch rules and regulations. They worked really hard guys).

5. MC knows what fans want and he was really stressed out practising of his script. He said this was the hardest job he has taken so far. In the end of the FM, they agree to let the 4 share the same stage one last time (but still JY and ZZ can't be closed). Nobody dared do anything. FS became the hero to push ZZ to JY coz he knew fans wanted it the most. The MC has to separate them but he was like "so it happened, then let it be!!" coz he can tell how happy JY and ZZ were in that moment. Then a staff moved ZZ away, please take note this staff didn't watch the series, he doesn't even know who is who, it's his job to make sure the actors stand in the correct position so fans please stop bashing him. 

6. The MC was also shocked when only 3 joined the press conference, I guess JY was supposed to join as plan. 

So it happened the way it happened. Its the last gift the staff and the actors gave to fans, I hope by translating this we should feel better knowing how much they treasure the fans. Yes we do feel disappointed but in order to bring this disappoinment they all already have to fight in the battle field. I heard rumor saying ZZ and JY even had to eat separately at the hotel coz there are Sina interviewers followed them in Thai. Not sure if it's true tho.

base on this, kudos to the MC and to the staff, well yeah he did his job still imma throw shades at him. 

thanks for this honey boo boo

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

But despite his sadness and melancholy, there is sense of maturity and, I really don't know how to say it, glow, that were not there during JY!GH. Sure, JY!GH was handsome, energetic, brash. All of that are now tempered by live experience? Maybe auntie @sohocomo can articulate this better than me? :sweatingbullets:

If at RPG, it's like his character is progressed one level :P 

If you read my previous post I said the same about WZ under the spoiler box. 

Spoiler

Falling in love really makes people look more radiant

• Like 6

Ugh...reading the above posts makes my anger boil. So negative rant ahead.

Spoiler

Ridiculous and bordering on insane insecurities. These farcical regulations and restrictions seriously infringe on human rights, don't they? To prevent them, I guess it is only JY and ZZ, to appear in media together when they are on a job is already a strange strange move but to even have (if the accounts are true) them wait in separate holding rooms and eat separately???? This is going on way too far. 

i would  not be surprised at all if it comes out that the authorities make special unannounced checks or placed listening bugs in their homes, just to make sure they have absolutely nothing to do with each other, cos you know, any contact will cause wrong impressions on their youth and culture....

is it really necessary to go this far? 

i really need to punch something to release the unjustified persecution of yuzhou who both were just punished for doing their job too well. 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

3. There was even a serious conference discussing on what should be done, whether or not drop the fan meeting. JY and his team (t/n: the MC didn't mention JY specifically but he later mention the other 3, so it must be JY) knows if the FM keeps going on like scheduled, he'll need to face certain thing when going back China. MC says he understand JY's concern. ZZ, FS and CW didn't mind (the subsequence), they are ok to join FM just to meet the fans.

4. After long discussion of all the parties, they decided to keep the FM. At that time everyone already knew Thailand is the last country that can hold Addicted FM (t/n: take note the name of the FM is still Addicted FM in the end), it's also the last time the 4 of them could stand on the same stage together. MC's job and everyone else's is to separate them on stage. They are not allowed to talk about Addicted, praise any part of the web series, can't mention characters' name, can't let JY and ZZ stay near to each other. (Kudos to all the staff and MC for keeping this FM happen in 2 hours+ withsuch rules and regulations. They worked really hard guys).

It must be so hard on them though. This make me speecless so much. So if I am not mistaken, someone have power in China warned JY about the subsequence. I believe it's about the banned. Is this apply to just JY or ZZ, FS, and CW include too? That is why they never mention the web series, well for me it's weird AF, they promote this FM as Addicted FM, the poster, the ticket all have Addicted pictures on it, but you never mention the series. I wonder why 2 or 3 days before it got changed? Why not a week before, or month before the FM started? It's weird AF, idk how to call this actually. This ticket got sold out long times before, when they make a drastic decision oh well :phew:

• Like 3

@nippy2002...technically....while they're at the venue for FM, they're 'on the job' so to speak, so their every action is governed by what can/will cause harm to not only their own image but those that they work with and for. Being in separate areas/eating separately isn't that odd. HOWEVER, being separated OUTSIDE as one account said, while they were wondering around Thailand is over the top. Over the top, but still understandable given the amount of attention this drama has been given. Not because of the fear of the damage seeing them together would cause, but because FANS would blow it out of proportion. Regardless if it was a harmless group dinner or not.

On one hand, we can blame the government, management, event organisers and whatnot all we like, but deluded fans are also in part to blame. If they hadn't gone overboard with the YZ ship, then this probably would never have occurred?

• Like 9

3 hours ago, ririsasy said:

Thanks for the gifs! It's priceless indeed. Really sweet moment between our guhai and louyin. :) 

You're welcome.. I love making gifs but been busy the past few weeks as work is picking up.  Hopefully, I'd be able to make a set every week if time permits. :D

5 hours ago, thoron said:

(aeislaigh, you spoke?! been missing your voice hehe..)

I'm just a semi-lurker during work and as you said before, a serial poster.  I don't join in during discussions/conversations as I think I have a poor command of the English language and I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts in to words.  But, I back read every single day and I love reading all of the posts (discussions and conversations), so just let me be the 'serial poster', and you guys carry on with the discussions/conversations..   :D

5 hours ago, ximichem said:

(aeislaigh, you spoke?! been missing your voice hehe..) LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

DUDE, do you have to bold it and change the font color of your laughter? As I said above, 'serial poster' for now please.. :D

6 hours ago, ximichem said:

waiting for @gayyoxx and @aeislaeigh to be Legend lol

DUDE, still a long way for me.. Work is picking up for several weeks now and I haven't been able to sneak a peak at Soompi and Weibo at the same time like before, so no spamming during work.. :D  

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

It must be so hard on them though. This make me speecless so much. So if I am not mistaken, someone have power in China warned JY about the subsequence. I believe it's about the banned. Is this apply to just JY or ZZ, FS, and CW include too? That is why they never mention the web series, well for me it's weird AF, they promote this FM as Addicted FM, the poster, the ticket all have Addicted pictures on it, but you never mention the series. I wonder why 2 or 3 days before it got changed? Why not a week before, or month before the FM started? It's weird AF, idk how to call this actually. This ticket got sold out long times before, when they make a drastic decision oh well :phew:

My 1st post here though I've been lurking for months. Here's my 2 cents worth.

FS & CW are included too but just not as severe since the impact they have with fans, media and etc are not as great as YuZhou. If you recall the Thai FM where the boys are looking at the FMV, CW was very quickly pulled away from FS when he placed an arm over FS' shoulder. I believe instructions were given to them not to have any physical contact.

It's only 2 or 3 days before things changed for the Thai FM is most probably due to the parties involved (aka the boys' managements) realized the severity of the ban when SARFT forbids Hunan to air their HC episode.

• Like 7

@ximichem and @kmmyzz Reading your story of that you two is visiting Beijing, Shanghai and Korea (?) Iwould join if one of you ever arrange Shangyin tour. China and Korea? Can you imagine, all of us from different places of the world arrange to meet at Beijing airport. That'd be awesome!!!! Like so many of us here connected by this series. And for our love for the boys. 

Spoiler

I still offer help of being our boys guide if he ever visit Scandinavia tho' but as auntie said with her offer of a week at her house, I would need a translator. Unless the boys are okay with English. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, ayasdai said:

I understand that basically he was helpless in this situation. We all know this, it was obvious that the order is coming from China, but knowing he said that, openly confirming it, it breaks my heart even more and makes me angry over again. 

So I really understand everything he said, but this last sentence, it doesn't matter how many times I read it sounds a totally incoherent sentence, so much, that I'm doubting my English now. It doesn't even make sense! Or is it just me? Here, let me help you: "He also said that it was NOT the last time they (4) stand in a stage together" There, there. Fixed it. 

He really can't mean that. 

Nobody knows future. I believe they will stand in a stage together.

I'm searching newspaper articles for this happening but I cannot find. I only found some articles about 1st ban.

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20160325/77203071/1

written at March 25.

Last month 27, SARFT promulated that they will enhance censorship about web drama to same level of TV drama. At 23 Feb, Sangyin was deleted from site, so fan was mad. Currently, people can see cut verson in online.

Kim, chief of Asishome entertainment that imports and distributes China contents said, 

"China government think, when some genres and contents's popularity is overheating, it will obstract social unification. To preventing being centripetal force, they ban it as industry circumstances."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SARFT could ban their starring on TV show, drama, events. It's simpler than like this complecated situation. But they did not. Only they banned being together in public. This is the reason I think they are not banned on their personal ativities. If they obey SARFT's rule, they will get another opportunities because they have much potential and are populated in many countries in Asia.

As some books and columns, China communist party knows that China will be democracy society in the near future because chinese people want to attend politics. So, they are making some experiments. Several votes in municipal government.

I was stunned and feel painful because of this seperation. But, I believe they will overcome and get happy ending.

• Like 6

@IMOmusings if we go along your line of argument, then once they are out of their homes, they will be considered public figures and hence whatever ban or rules will apply...sad, ain't it? That is probably the price they have to pay. 

What do you mean by deluded fans going overboard cos I was in this much later? But fans from all angles - sole biased or couple biased should only do good for any franchise...I guess in this case, it is the country and culture all coming into play, unfortunately. 

• Like 5