5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@ximichem and @kmmyzz Reading your story of that you two is visiting Beijing, Shanghai and Korea (?) Iwould join if one of you ever arrange Shangyin tour. China and Korea? Can you imagine, all of us from different places of the world arrange to meet at Beijing airport. That'd be awesome!!!! Like so many of us here connected by this series. And for our love for the boys. 

Reveal hidden contents

I still offer help of being our boys guide if he ever visit Scandinavia tho' but as auntie said with her offer of a week at her house, I would need a translator. Unless the boys are okay with English. 

I've been repeating myself several times. Let's carry out an offline meeting lol XD And yeah, we're connected internationally. What a convenience when traveling *v* When, it's "when" and not "if", this thread reaches some years anniversary, we shall have some offline meetings: Asian squad, EU squad, U.S. squad.. omg *exhilaration overload* I'm going to Thailand this July, anyone? I'm exciting for any Shangyin-related stuffs, I'll get all of them, and the one ZZ had on his wrist as well, omg >"<

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I've been repeating myself several times. Let's carry out an offline meeting lol XD And yeah, we're connected internationally. What a convenience when traveling *v* When, it's "when" and not "if", this thread reaches some years anniversary, we shall have some offline meetings: Asian squad, EU squad, U.S. squad.. omg *exhilaration overload* I'm going to Thailand this July, anyone? I'm exciting for any Shangyin-related stuffs, I'll get all of them, and the one ZZ had on his wrist as well, omg >"<

I am planning to go to Thailand and Korea too, but will be earlier than you. I probably head to Singapore end of July before going back home. I know you're going to SG too! Offline meet at SG? Would we squeal too much? 

• Like 6

@nippy2002 That's the price ALL entertainers pay. They are scrutinised in every way ALL the time, and it's something that makes or breaks them. In theory, and when all is right with the world, they should be allowed to go about their everyday lives like normal without interference and only be scrutinised while they do what they are paid for. HOWEVER, rabid fans that follow them 24/7 or those that make big deals out of CP (when I say big, I mean to the point where they believe that each and every action from the entertainer is proof of the CP existence. And I mean TRULY believe 100%, wholeheartedly in the "No! no one can make me think otherwise!!" way.)

It's a sad reality that if they toe the wrong side of the line, it could mean losing out on multiple contracts, endorsements/promotional jobs and if that happens, they aren't the only one that have to suffer the consequences. Everyone that supports them does from their management company, managers, stylists, trainers etc...ALL of them depend on an entertainer's good name to earn a living.

Fans aren't always a good thing, and I'm not speaking solely about this drama in this case. Without touching on the subject of homosexual relationships, if we just look at the why of the Chinese government banning time travel dramas for example, then we can see that there is a small basis for concern. Not saying that Heroin is a portrayal of something bad, but it could lead to a 'fad'. 

For the sane people out there we know that B/B relationships, when real, are as valid as any other. But what's to say that impressionable youths who have been too sheltered won't watch the series and be like, "Hey, they seem happy together, I'm not so why don't I try that type of relationship." 

It encourages experimentation, sure, because it shows that B/B relationships are ok, but it can also be damaging for people who are really gay and meet someone who is just following a 'fad'.

Sorry if this is long or I don't make sense...but there is a reasoning for everything whether it be sane or not. As long as someone believes in the reason, then to them, it is valid.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Old_young_Lee said:

Nobody knows future. I believe they will stand in a stage together.

I'm searching newspaper articles for this happening but I cannot find. I only found some articles about 1st ban.

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20160325/77203071/1

written at March 25.

Last month 27, SARFT promulated that they will enhance censorship about web drama to same level of TV drama. At 23 Feb, Sangyin was deleted from site, so fan was mad. Currently, people can see cut verson in online.

Kim, chief of Asishome entertainment that imports and distributes China contents said, 

"China government think, when some genres and contents's popularity is overheating, it will obstract social unification. To preventing being centripetal force, they ban it as industry circumstances."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SARFT could ban their starring on TV show, drama, events. It's simpler than like this complecated situation. But they did not. Only they banned being together in public. This is the reason I think they are not banned on their personal ativities. If they obey SARFT's rule, they will get another opportunities because they have much potential and are populated in many countries in Asia.

As some books and columns, China communist party knows that China will be democracy society in the near future because chinese people want to attend politics. So, they are making some experiments. Several votes in municipal government.

I was stunned and feel painfu because of this seperation. But, I believe they will overcome and get happy ending.

The ban by SARFT is so ambiguous until the Amazing Race China production team / TV channel dropped Huang JingYu from the show. He did not attend the official press conference on 18th of April where all the teams' members attended.

快乐大本营 "Happy Camp" episode that was cancelled last Saturday, maybe they will broadcast it but at least after 6 months or never. The episode where Lady Gaga appeared in, was never broadcast due to ban by SARFT

全员加速中 "Run for time" has announced that the upcoming show at the end of this month will be heavily censored and blurred out in certain scenes to remove all traces of the two of them.

We won't see the full effect of the ban until May when the movies / dramas' production crew (where ZZ & JY have announced earlier on to be participating in) decide to continue with them or drop them all together.

• Like 6

I'm so sorry guys but I won't put in spoiler, oh maybe I'll

This is gold!

Spoiler

719a4897jw1f33m10kr98j20yi171n5g.jpg

Cr on pic

/my mind is going deertie atm/

Edit: Maybe some of you aren't familiar with K-drama, Kill Me Heal Me, but I should say the soundtrack is really haunted, and I saw a just-uploaded FMV, so I hit play, and within 2 notes of music score, I died, it's that soundtrack, I'm like Ô~Ô.. Still don't understand the FMV plot lol, but BGM is nice so whatever

• Like 8

@IMOmusings thank you for your sensible post. I Guess if we put ourselves in the various parties' shoes, we will see their point in doing what they are doing. We may not necessary agreed but the reasons to the different parties obviously are valid for doing so. 

And rabid fans are indeed sometimes not thinking too straight as seen by all the in your face cams etc...

45 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I still offer help of being our boys guide if he ever visit Scandinavia tho' but as auntie said with her offer of a week at her house, I would need a translator. Unless the boys are okay with English. 

@Scandani  I think we'd be okay with hand signals and body language. At least I'm willing to work with just that. :D

• Like 6

i feel a wee bit accomplished after back reading 20+ pages and this is kinda super mega late but @skeletonworks thank you for your account and i hope you feel better now? :)

also @ximichem congrats on being a legeeeend eeyyy, @savekaya thanks for your translation it's amazing! :3

i dont have any input seeing as what i want to say have been said eloquently by a some of you, the ban is a horrendous thing to happen for the boys but now that it has happened, i hope it brings somewhat good for them. As long as they are still good friends off screen, I'm happy. This ban might affect their works but I sure hope it doesn't affect their friendship.

Have a good day everyone! :)

oh and @aeislaeigh, miss your posts! hope life is well! :3

8 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I think we'd be okay with hand signals and body language. At least I'm willing to work with just that. :D

I can speak tiiiiiiiny bit of Chinese and is taking a course to strengthened it (and countless rewatch of Addicted helps me with picking up some more), sooooo can i join in? ^_^ 

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I've been repeating myself several times. Let's carry out an offline meeting lol XD And yeah, we're connected internationally. What a convenience when traveling *v* When, it's "when" and not "if", this thread reaches some years anniversary, we shall have some offline meetings: Asian squad, EU squad, U.S. squad.. omg *exhilaration overload* I'm going to Thailand this July, anyone? I'm exciting for any Shangyin-related stuffs, I'll get all of them, and the one ZZ had on his wrist as well, omg

I'm going to Thailand this July too. I hope they're still selling Addicted related stuffs:wub:.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, joycemay said:

I'm going to Thailand this July too. I hope they're still selling Addicted related stuffs:wub:.

I've never been to Thailand, but I heard of a place/town that have all of K/C/J-stuffs. Probably they should have, and of course incredibly cheaper than on taobao..

We'll spam what we get hahaaaa

@poetato and others, thank you for your congrats. ZZ for you

Spoiler

006qfz82gw1f33z3it560j30nn0zkq8s.jpg

Cr on pic

• Like 12

I think the MC of Thai Fm is really one to respect

he shared many thing about what happened

Spoiler

trans by mona21_p

[This may be the last pic of me and the Heroine boys.
At first I called him Feng, but when I talked to him, he wanted me to call him 'Dashu' (not sure if I spelled correctly). Dashu is a very innocent boy. But when he started to cry, it was so hard to get him to stop. lol.
At the last part of the FM, all those things the fans give to them; couple songs, VTR, gifts, and cake, made him cry harder than ever! He was still crying at the backstage. All I could do was hug him and tell him that 'we love you'. This pic was taken at the press conference. Dashu's hair has not been styling yet. I intended to take a pic with him again after the FM, but after he cried, his eyes were swollen and red, even has a nose snot (lol). So, I think this is the best pic then. lol
PS. Four of them still are good friends. I can assure you!!

CR

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEbJHjOCjGE/

• Like 24

New video (commercial?) of our little Xu Wei-too-cute-for-this-world-Zhou for Scream Beauty

(ps anyone thinking about going to ZZ's concert/fanmeet/autograph session/whatever it is? I'm thisssss close to ordering a plane ticket lol)

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I've never been to Thailand, but I heard of a place/town that have all of K/C/J-stuffs. Probably they should have, and of course incredibly cheaper than on taobao..

We'll spam what we get hahaaaa

I need to search for this place. Any fan from Thailand here? We need more info about this place.

Of course we will spam what we get:P .

• Like 2