Quantcast

11 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

According to a fancam which I'm lazy to dig now coz I'm on mobile, ZZ was asked if his new phone is yellow or pink color. He replied pink (and got teased for that lol) then said that was the only color available at that the store so he had no other choice lol.

What I mean is the colour of JY's second iPhone, is it gold?? 

Because I have this feeling that his second iPhone is ZZ's old phone.

Look like I'm to delulu...

@IMOmusings I think it's not the phone color, It just the case....

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Petrova said:

@IMOmusings I think it's not the phone color, It just the case....

I thought it was the rose gold/pink version of the iPhone since it had the 'white' bars across the back top and bottom

• Like 3

Have a lovely day/night guys

006b1PAygw1f348igaqorj30e90kumyz.jpg

Cr on pic

Edit: I'm listening to Li Ge like a nerd *^* ZZ's voice was hitting freaking high note, what's going on these days? /slap/ @ximichem, 've never heard of combination affection and alcohol? ^_^ mp3

• Like 8

In my honest opinion, recently when i see pics of Jy and Zz on IG (Fans account) they more look alike each other... well please agree and disagree :))

• Like 11

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

But despite his sadness and melancholy, there is sense of maturity and, I really don't know how to say it, glow, that were not there during JY!GH. Sure, JY!GH was handsome, energetic, brash. All of that are now tempered by live experience? Maybe auntie @sohocomo can articulate this better than me? :sweatingbullets:

If at RPG, it's like his character is progressed one level :P 

I don't know that I can say it any better, but maybe just a bit differently?

GH/JY is the bright, shiny newly discovered feelings - it's exciting, joyful, hard to contain

Current JY - well, let's be honest, these boys have been through more in the last 2-3 months than most people go through in 5 years of a relationship. So the maturity, the certainty of feelings has been achieved in a very short amount of time. What we see from JY now is a man who knows what he wants, knows what he has to give up to achieve it, and has accepted that. 

@gayyoxx does that work?  But I'd give him, and ZZ, at least 2 levels each. 1 level for the outside influences and 1 level for the inner.

• Like 19

3 hours ago, Scandani said:

@ximichem and @kmmyzz Reading your story of that you two is visiting Beijing, Shanghai and Korea (?) Iwould join if one of you ever arrange Shangyin tour. China and Korea? Can you imagine, all of us from different places of the world arrange to meet at Beijing airport. That'd be awesome!!!! Like so many of us here connected by this series. And for our love for the boys. 

Hide contents

I still offer help of being our boys guide if he ever visit Scandinavia tho' but as auntie said with her offer of a week at her house, I would need a translator. Unless the boys are okay with English. 

Will be your translator no problem. I'll PAY you for the privilege haha.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Have a lovely day/night guys

006b1PAygw1f348igaqorj30e90kumyz.jpg

Cr on pic

Edit: I'm listening to Li Ge like a nerd *^* ZZ's voice was hitting freaking high note, what's going on these days? /slap/ @ximichem, 've never heard of combination affection and alcohol? ^_^

Daaamnnnn JY ughhhhhhh 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

TIMMY FAN ART

Credit:  沫色惜年

Credit:  Van字号

Speaking of fan art, does anyone know the source of ZZ's latest weibo profile picture? Unlike other stars, he tends to put cartoon/anime/fan art as his profile picture. I wonder what it says about him. :)

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-21%20at%201.51.3

By the way, I noticed that @ximichem, @aeislaeigh and @kmmyzz are amongst the ranks of top 5 contributors on Soompi!!! That's a wow!

• Like 18

Edited: False account

After spending time staring at those pics: not tall enough, fingers go wrong, hair cannot be that long, more narrow shoulders, his recently pants style is definitely not jeans, so.. my bad >"<

To make up

Spoiler

7f558683gw1f1ao2cvs29g20bq06oqv5.gif

• Like 16

Okay, last post before finishing up lunch break and getting back to work...

Credit:  远山云出

Spoiler

I do hope there'd be a zoom in of Johnny's crotch just like Timmy's.  Still waiting for it in Weibo, but I haven't really gone through all the pages of my primary group....:w00t:.. 

006c8SNpjw1f347gydn10j30a20kjq46.jpg

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Speaking of fan art, does anyone know the source of ZZ's latest weibo profile picture? Unlike other stars, he tends to put cartoon/anime/fan art as his profile picture. I wonder what it says about him. :)

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-21%20at%201.51.3

Fans say that this profile pic was drawn by one of ZZ's friend's girlfriend. 

• Like 8

30 days from now I'll be releasing my entire library.. [Countdown started]

Then I'll be researching on making FMV, nothing much, just to satisfy my delulu >"< and no, not manip XD

[Updating Weibo gif]

Note: stay away from public or refrain your squealing

Spoiler

005YTHHUjw1f3492bexc3g30bv06m7wk.gif005YTHHUjw1f349pa08uvg30bv06m1l0.gif005YTHHUjw1f349vhml98g30bv06m1kz.gif005YTHHUjw1f34a24j0krg30bv06me82.gif005YTHHUjw1f34a2b5n53g30bv06mk53.gif005YTHHUjw1f34a5ttfr7g30bv06me81.gif

Cr:  天气很好我很坏

• Like 23

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

30 days from now I'll be releasing my entire library.. [Countdown started]

Thank you!!! Starting my own countdown for this :D

• Like 8

And why would no one accompany ZZ on the roads of Japan? Is it okay? What's his intention to be alone? Buying stuffs? What stuffs? Japanese stuffs? Wait, oh OOR stuffs :w00t: oh ZZ said he loves manga/anime? Would anyone cosplay a cat and attempt to lure ZZ? Would JY see that effect and attempt to cosplay a cat? omg what's wrong with me XD

c1c3b1e6gw1f347lcezm9j20ku0rsq8p.jpg

Cr:  @WYF小9

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I'm quite free today so I think I'm gonna spam all the info that I know about ZZ if there is question? Lol

The current chibi of ZZ weibo profile is drawn by one of his best friends' baobao (Not sure if baobao = gf).

ZZ (and some of his friends) are otaku. Lol. They cosplay sometimes lmao.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

ZZ (and some of his friends) are otaku. Lol. They cosplay sometime lmao.

Yes?:w00t:

Spoiler

13059452_256858214658853_32316601_n.jpg?

Cr to wb

nick name added, "Xu Otaku" XD

Edit: gosh @ximichem calm down, 46pg+ to the 800th page? What are you doing? Seeking fame? LOLLLLLLL

• Like 19

Have anyone posted this yet?

Lovelythings had subbed Madame Figaro photoshoot and I love that she only subbed JY and ZZ + the photographer and not the other actors :P

you put your priority straight, dear. :heart:

I especially enjoy what Jingyu said in this photo shoot, not because I am JY's biased but as someone who had been independent since 16 years old, he is in good place, he sets a good principles for himself

• Like 15