38 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Have a lovely day/night guys

006b1PAygw1f348igaqorj30e90kumyz.jpg

Cr on pic

Edit: I'm listening to Li Ge like a nerd *^* ZZ's voice was hitting freaking high note, what's going on these days? /slap/ @ximichem, 've never heard of combination affection and alcohol? ^_^

Daaamnnnn JY ughhhhhhh 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

TIMMY FAN ART

Credit:  沫色惜年

Credit:  Van字号

Speaking of fan art, does anyone know the source of ZZ's latest weibo profile picture? Unlike other stars, he tends to put cartoon/anime/fan art as his profile picture. I wonder what it says about him. :)

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-21%20at%201.51.3

By the way, I noticed that @ximichem, @aeislaeigh and @kmmyzz are amongst the ranks of top 5 contributors on Soompi!!! That's a wow!

• Like 18

Edited: False account

After spending time staring at those pics: not tall enough, fingers go wrong, hair cannot be that long, more narrow shoulders, his recently pants style is definitely not jeans, so.. my bad >"<

To make up

Spoiler

7f558683gw1f1ao2cvs29g20bq06oqv5.gif

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Speaking of fan art, does anyone know the source of ZZ's latest weibo profile picture? Unlike other stars, he tends to put cartoon/anime/fan art as his profile picture. I wonder what it says about him. :)

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-21%20at%201.51.3

Fans say that this profile pic was drawn by one of ZZ's friend's girlfriend. 

• Like 8

30 days from now I'll be releasing my entire library.. [Countdown started]

Then I'll be researching on making FMV, nothing much, just to satisfy my delulu >"< and no, not manip XD

[Updating Weibo gif]

Note: stay away from public or refrain your squealing

Spoiler

005YTHHUjw1f3492bexc3g30bv06m7wk.gif005YTHHUjw1f349pa08uvg30bv06m1l0.gif005YTHHUjw1f349vhml98g30bv06m1kz.gif005YTHHUjw1f34a24j0krg30bv06me82.gif005YTHHUjw1f34a2b5n53g30bv06mk53.gif005YTHHUjw1f34a5ttfr7g30bv06me81.gif

Cr:  天气很好我很坏

• Like 23

And why would no one accompany ZZ on the roads of Japan? Is it okay? What's his intention to be alone? Buying stuffs? What stuffs? Japanese stuffs? Wait, oh OOR stuffs :w00t: oh ZZ said he loves manga/anime? Would anyone cosplay a cat and attempt to lure ZZ? Would JY see that effect and attempt to cosplay a cat? omg what's wrong with me XD

c1c3b1e6gw1f347lcezm9j20ku0rsq8p.jpg

Cr:  @WYF小9

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I'm quite free today so I think I'm gonna spam all the info that I know about ZZ if there is question? Lol

The current chibi of ZZ weibo profile is drawn by one of his best friends' baobao (Not sure if baobao = gf).

ZZ (and some of his friends) are otaku. Lol. They cosplay sometimes lmao.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

ZZ (and some of his friends) are otaku. Lol. They cosplay sometime lmao.

Yes?:w00t:

Spoiler

13059452_256858214658853_32316601_n.jpg?

Cr to wb

nick name added, "Xu Otaku" XD

Edit: gosh @ximichem calm down, 46pg+ to the 800th page? What are you doing? Seeking fame? LOLLLLLLL

• Like 19

Have anyone posted this yet?

Lovelythings had subbed Madame Figaro photoshoot and I love that she only subbed JY and ZZ + the photographer and not the other actors :P

you put your priority straight, dear. :heart:

I especially enjoy what Jingyu said in this photo shoot, not because I am JY's biased but as someone who had been independent since 16 years old, he is in good place, he sets a good principles for himself

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, shuwei said:

"But at that moment...if one paid attention and can see it for yourself...when Da Shu pushed Zhou to stand next to Jingyu, in that moment, Jingyu is happy, Zhou is also happy. We all had been waiting for that moment, for someone to push him. When it happened, Jingyu did not move away at all. He should reacted by stepping away, since it was forbidden. He definitely did not. Everyone was very happy, he even raised his hand to wave. Meanwhile, I let it happen...don't care anymore, keep standing there, stand there longer! But backstage cannot let it happen, they have an order. If I don't it, then they must do it."

I'm not crying, you are *wipe my tears* but this part hit me the most whoahh I'm not this weak but seriously though do they even have to seperate their changing room? Or basic room? Like WTF?? I'm so angry I can't even do anything. 

This is me after reading all this WTF moment in my life. 

tumblr_inline_n3tm1qN0Dt1rt4gdv_zpsy0am8

tumblr_m3brdjt70S1r0kyit_zpsw1a0hmdq.gif

And I love the MC. He's so sweet and caring. I will never forget what happen to them. This ridiculous act is getting more and more  ridiculous and it getting on my nerves! I can understand if they want to ban the web series, but banned the actor is too stupid and gosh, i can't even find a word to describe it. It's so frustrating!!

• Like 17