2 hours ago, Scandani said:

Just because I have so much time in my hand. (no, I don't really, but because I like you :D )

Too kind of you @Scandani, yes indeed the second one is near "rascal corner smile". But the best to feel it really is to view it at slow motion (1/4 at least for easy manip.). May be a gif ? But you do not make gifs, do you (at your sleeve time) ?

And did you miss my post about the English language class, and the story about Hippomenes and Atalanta ?

Here you are, with long legs, fingers, toes (what else ?).

Guido_Reni_-_Atalanta_e_Ippomene_%28Napo

• Like 3

Congratulations to our dear living library, @ximichem for becoming the second LEGEND in this thread!!!

WoohoooOOO!!!!

10xZU9b7JBx14s.gif

You ROCK, girl! Thank you so much for always spamming us with goodies!! Always enjoy your spams and your cursing xD

LOVE YOU!! :blush:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, sixte said:

Too kind of you @Scandani, yes indeed the second one is near "rascal corner smile". But the best to feel it really is to view it at slow motion (1/4 at least for easy manip.). May be a gif ? But you do not make gifs, do you (at your sleeve time) ?

And did you miss my post about the English language class, and the story about Hippomenes and Atalanta ?

Here you are, with long legs, fingers, toes (what else ?).

Edit:Ha ha, that's what I had in my mind, du mangler bare blodårer. hahaha

Spoiler

okay one last shot, before I call it off, since am really not good with gifs. Maybe you can ask charlie10 he is really good with gifs, or thoron :D that guy is a gem in gifs!!!! this is me trying in kindergarten level of gifs

tumblr_o5xtjr726n1uncpu2o1_540.gif

oh and the English language class, I will read it later, it needs to have a little concentration. I am still doing some of my tasks before exams week!

• Like 7

21 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

LOL I wished Soompi have a LOL button like before... Post like this makes me a little happier ^^ You're right on point about fans go more delulu when YuZhou is being discreet... We became more observant of the littlest thing and then we started to go delulu beyond help... Did they see us going delulu over that HC clip of both Johnny & Zhouzhou licking lips and how we analysed every swallow of saliva and how Johnny took a deep breath etc etc etc?

20 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I totally agree with this. The only way to break the curse is to let JY-ZZ come out, announcing their relationship, make an exclusive 2 hours session on their wedding, make a reality show on their honeymoon. That would stop fans from being delulu- Oh wait. :joy:

I don't get Papa Bai's cryptic message completely but I think he suggests the govt to control and channel the boys's energy instead of completely blocking/banning them?

Well, I am not sure whether JY-ZZ's cp-ness can be stopped or whether the fans would get bored if the govt left them alone, but putting a cruel public show on separating them (twice) is not diminishing their cp-ness. Instead it inspire loyalty, simpathy and protectiveness from us, the fans, to them.

the university has just leveled up. the hints are more difficult to find since they won't be interacting in public. it's like a new semester. a new school year. courses gets tougher. but we all love to be challenged right? ha! discreet acts are only teasing delulu hearts. delulu power feeds on those restrictions. hahahaha

I think JY saw how we go delulu at the lip licking moments in HC fancam. JY have been doing an inside job for us. He wants to freely express his love but ZZ has been control by the people behind him. **ok this is just pure delulu** HAHAHAHA

21 hours ago, ririsasy said:

But this is not nigtmare. This is reality.

the most painful and scary experience happens in real life T_T

20 hours ago, seungrihyung said:

Kind of offtopic but has anyone found a copy (preferably with english sub) of ZZ's movie Gaming Madness? 

And does anyone know if he's right or lefthanded? He wears his watch on his right hand so it made me think he's lefthanded. 

I don't think anyone here got a full video of that. and I think it's their acting school project. most of the people I know who studied filming are required to create a movie teaser or trailer and not full/short film.

10 hours ago, Ariodante said:

What a sweet endearing guy, indeed... FS (CW too) was usually in the background of the recent developments. His actions at FM, i.e. dragging ZZ close to JY, then raw, sincere, unrestrained outpouring of emotions, melted so many hearts. We accompanied him in his grief (I'd call it as much)

just like in the novel. oh the curse is real. mother CJD, what have you sacrificed to the gods to be able to create such curse.

• Like 10

to those anyone who visited forums of other fandom, are there also lurkers who suddenly joined in and said it was their first to follow any fandom. and not just the show but the actors too?

anyway, I think this should be re-titled to Addicted to lives of ZZ JY CW and FS. lol because it seems easier to move on from the novel but not the real life story. hahaha

ZZ's physique and aura will really sell in Japanese pop culture. smiles. cutey. slim but toned. long limbs. big eyes. **instant delulu to when JY calls him adorable because of his eyes*

IS THE BLAMING GAME BACK again? please bring the boys here at soompi. we here understands them both. and even though some of us here has biases, there were no hate towards the other.

oh, and uncle is awesome. in Shanyin and irl. go daddy Bai! :cookie:

MORE ANALYSIS! on our Romeo and Juliet.

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

Is the horizontal person he or she? And where's ZZ's hand wandering...:o - zero support given, as the body rests on knees? 

(cr. on image)

ZZ's friends and ex-band members.. Really really great friends and supporters! I even collect posts and stories about them XD Good for ZZ with those amazing friends!

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I do love brash jingyu, 50 shades layer of jingyu. the tough look, the jujitsu athlete, the overtly confident, narcissistic jingyu. the softie, gentle giant jingyu, the kitten roaring tiger jingyu. the melancholic, sensitive, romantic jingyu. 

the "look, i wear my heart on my sleeve" jingyu, but also the introvert, reserved, detached jingyu towards strangers. I think he is a beautiful being inside, and not just beautiful outside. Awww look at me, fangirling over this beautiful boy all over again :P

Awwwww you said all my heartfelt feelings for this beautiful boy,  i love all his layers too and i love that he is a beautiful soul inside just not a beautiful face outside and yes i dare call him beautiful not just handsome bc handsome is his face but beautiful is his being :heart:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, ximichem said:

ZZ's friends and ex-band members.. Really really great friends and supporters! I even collect posts and stories about them XD Good for ZZ with those amazing friends!

Share with us please, O Venerable One!

Congratulation on becoming our second ancestor legendary member!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

There's no fans swarming and disturbing his personal space, right?

He seems at ease and enjoying himself in this pic.

So I can like and love this pic.

Though I feel a bit guilty, he looks very much like an underage boy in this one. 16? 17?

Strange you say that, because to me he looks Swedish. And Swedish men look underaged (due to lack of sun may be ?).

Remember what Lulu said to Hai : "where did you get this dark tan ?" And to me he looked very pale and white. Everything is relative, like what turns around what.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating fancam at Japan] Sorry don't have it atm, somewhere in my folders

Fan: ZZ, I'm fan of ZhouYu~~

ZZ *scream/squeal*: Arigatouuuuuuuuuu

Bravo, Ms. Homegrown Legend, rose-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949010rose-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949010rose-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949010rose-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949010

btw i want you to know my sleep depends on this.. im counting on you..  praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

Also..

44 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Lolllllll, guys, slap me, slap me harddddddd

..I did not know you are that type.. smug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011

Lolololol rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Oh yess, please! it's been quite sometimes since we have your long observation on numbers and astrological signs, auntie! Bring it on!!!

Just for you @Scandani    :wub:  I couldn't find the one I was looking for in a quick search, so instead how about the aspects related to Health (specifically their effects on each others' health)

JY Venus sextile ZZ Jupiter: (Remember: sextile is a harmonizing aspect, not as strong as a trine or conjuction, but still beneficial)    This vibration often blesses both people with better-than-average good health, optimism, and self-confidence, the reason being they bring out these qualities in each other. 

JY Mercury sextile ZZ Uranus: Inexplicably, they have a mysterious and strongly beneficial influence on each other's health.

Side Note for Shippers: Per the text I use - "Both of you feel you're home when you're with each other."

JY Moon square ZZ Pluto:                                                                                                                                                                   ZZ Moon opposed JY PlutoJ: (Remember: square and opposition are conflicting aspects, usually causing issues or frictions)    

The fact that this is a dual aspect (it goes both ways, JY to ZZ & ZZ to JY) it can go two ways - 1) because it is doubled, the tension of this aspect can be doubled or 2) because they share this aspect, it can actually cancel each other out (especially with all of the other, positive aspects they share)

Because Pluto may expect the Moon to make the majority of adjustments for the relationship, this can cause serious emotional disturbance or even physical illness in the Moon.  

Since this is a shared aspect, the question becomes who is the Moon and who is Pluto when these issues arise? It depends on the situation and how they each individually handle the situation. Again, given all of the positive aspects they share, this aspect will surface very, very rarely. (Personally, I think JY's physical decline during the "2 Weeks of Separation" after the Shanghai FM may have partially been due to this aspect. But, at the same time, ZZ's physical health took a decline as well, though not as harsh as JY's. This is an indication of the "double" of this aspect - they both suffered in their health)

• Like 19

51 minutes ago, sixte said:

Strange you say that, because to me he looks Swedish. And Swedish men look underaged (due to lack of sun may be ?).

Remember what Lulu said to Hai : "where did you get this dark tan ?" And to me he looked very pale and white. Everything is relative, like what turns around what.

Swedish? Nahhh...He doesn't look like scandinavian at all. He is pale, as some Asian do have very light skin, but not to the extent of Scandinavian pale-ish. The Asian pale is more yellowish in tone, and Scandinavian more pinkish and porcelain like? But, let me come back to you if I ever meet him in person. 

;)

40 minutes ago, sixte said:

What ? What language is that ?

gibberish language, It was supposed to be blodårer instead of vener. Anyway. not important. let's move along

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Ha ha, that's what I had in my mind, du mangler bare vener. hahaha

Hide contents

okay one last shot, before I call it off, since am really not good with gifs. Maybe you can ask charlie10 he is really good with gifs, or thoron :D that guy is a gem in gifs!!!! this is me trying in kindergarten level of gifs

tumblr_o5xtjr726n1uncpu2o1_540.gif

oh and the English language class, I will read it later, it needs to have a little concentration. I am still doing some of my tasks before exams week!

It is even not moving. But the special smile is there. Thanks a lot !

By special request, could @charlie10 and @thoron have sleeves large enough (an expression to say you have time ?), to make a short gif showing the "rascal corner smile"

It is in ep. 3, around 17.22.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, thoron said:

my sleep depends on this.. im counting on you..  praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

don't have mf link atm but you can try this

Also..

26 minutes ago, thoron said:

..I did not know you are that type.. smug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011

Lolololol rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

What typeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? smug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011

• Like 7