Sorry if this has been shared before. Here is ZZ's first live performance of Walk Slowly. (Remember the promise of it being shown after a video gets 6666666 views? This is the reward.) Skip it if you want. I know some members here do not wish to listen to it.

• Like 11

Spoiler

I remember in an interview Johnny was asked what he likes more: Thick lips or Thin lips. Johnny said "Thick lower lips"

And then I started looking at ZZ pics even more. And oh.... right.... **giggles

Me and my friend decided that we won't stop shipping YZ until both of them are tied up with a girl. or boy. or whatever.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy's Weibo update (042016)

附上实力自拍 有进步嘛 O 网页链接

042016a_resize.jpg

It looks like he has civilized time sightseeing in Tokyo, without a swarm of phones and cameras stuck up to his face

• Like 14

Someone upload the fancam of happy camp at youtube.

I hope it's okay if i share it here

Spoiler

And i also want to share another videos. Sad videos below

Spoiler

I haven't watch it and i'm not sure i want to watch it.

Another thing i will share video of zhou, feng and wen in thai's program with eng sub

Spoiler

Credit video to the owner :D

• Like 18

7 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I love ZZ's style for his Japan-trip! He looks like a completely different person, dressed like that. It's a little hipster-nerd kind of style, it really works for him. He keeps changing! I still can't reconcile a pre-Addicted ZZ with the current. It's like two different people.

Totally agree!... As i mentioned before.. i am so confused who i like in the first place. ZZ and ZZ-BLY addicted era is so different. Current ZZ looks younger than BLY too. Anyway.. I like both BLY and ZZ now.. :P

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Someone upload the fancam of happy camp at youtube.

I hope it's okay if i share it here

Hide contents

I should be sleeping by now but after seeing this who needs sleep anyway. Thanks for this gem. :cookie: for you. :D

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

More airport pics of JY today:

63019334jw1f33gadog3ij20ww19cnpd.jpg

Hide contents

63019334jw1f33gamx8knj219c1w0e83.jpg

Cr on pic

There's no fans swarming and disturbing his personal space, right?

He seems at ease and enjoying himself in this pic.

So I can like and love this pic.

Though I feel a bit guilty, he looks very much like an underage boy in this one. 16? 17?

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

omg both them are my favorites ... ZZ and Ghibli character from Spirited away at bottom right...:heart:

Death because you have the eyes to spot that Ghibli character from Spirited away .. lol. I love that peculiar ghost too. So creepy but also adorable.

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Though I feel a bit guilty, he looks very much like an underage boy in this one. 16? 17?

16 in my view. I could :bawling:. JY is my sin.

• Like 10

Looking at pics from @aeislaeigh why does JY have two phones? iPhone 6s and a rosy iPhone 5s?

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o6_r1_540.jpg  

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o8_r1_540.jpg

Also, I note that:

1/ JY's airport hairstyle is the same with ZZ's airport hairstyle? A simple flopped down hair?

2/ JY and ZZ were not mobbed by fans. Is this because the fans learn better, or they were leaving the fandom with no season 2 announcement/Thai FM, or they were still shocked and in emotional richard simmons storm?

• Like 14

Just now, gayyoxx said:

Looking at pics from @aeislaeigh why does JY have two phones? iPhone 6s and a rosy iPhone 5s?tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o6_r1_540.jpg  tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o8_r1_540.jpg

the rosy phone is iphone 6s, I think. I have the same one. 5s don't have the rosy color if am not mistaken, and the phone is too long for iphone 5s.

On another note, the long finger. mmmm...fingers @ximichem baby girl, where are you? I miss your spam, give me more veins, fingers, feet please. I am craving for my fetishes. @kmmyzz please spam me too.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Yes indeed he looks so beautiful and young here more vulnerable jingyu and less brash jingyu 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Yes indeed he looks so beautiful and young here more vulnerable jingyu and less brash jingyu 

I do love brash jingyu, 50 shades layer of jingyu. the tough look, the jujitsu athlete, the overtly confident, narcissistic jingyu. the softie, gentle giant jingyu, the kitten roaring tiger jingyu. the melancholic, sensitive, romantic jingyu. 

the "look, i wear my heart on my sleeve" jingyu, but also the introvert, reserved, detached jingyu towards strangers. I think he is a beautiful being inside, and not just beautiful outside. Awww look at me, fangirling over this beautiful boy all over again :P

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, Scandani said:

How do you think I feel?  :P

But aren't both of the boys looking younger lately? It's like they're aging in reverse. Somewhere, one of the astrological aspects, says that people sharing that aspect will actually begin to look younger as their relationship grows. I'll have to hunt that one up again...

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

How do you think I feel?  :P

But aren't both of the boys looking younger lately? It's like they're aging in reverse. Somewhere, one of the astrological aspects, says that people sharing that aspect will actually begin to look younger as their relationship grows. I'll have to hunt that one up again...

Oh yess, please! it's been quite sometimes since we have your long observation on numbers and astrological signs, auntie! Bring it on!!!

They do seems Benjamin Button-ing, don't they? I remember ZZ complained at one interview he just dislike watching himself in Addicted because he looks ugly there, especially he had cold all the time, making his nose red. 

We don't think you're ugly at all, Bai Luo Yin!!!!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Looking at pics from @aeislaeigh why does JY have two phones? iPhone 6s and a rosy iPhone 5s?

Also, I note that:

1/ JY's airport hairstyle is the same with ZZ's airport hairstyle? A simple flopped down hair?

2/ JY and ZZ were not mobbed by fans. Is this because the fans learn better, or they were leaving the fandom with no season 2 announcement/Thai FM, or they were still shocked and in emotional richard simmons storm?

He always carries several phones with him. Like in this photo as well. I presume one is his business phone and the other is his personal phone.

By the way, I could've sworn I've seen pics of him in the airport carrying three phones!! But I can't find it now!! Argh!!

CgFW0c8UAAA2hgx.jpg

• Like 11