2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Lemme clarify this. It's coughsuckableneckcough.. btw I do have folder of neck lol 360 of the neck XD 

which is why ZZ has been seen with coughhickeyscough for so many times, (clears throat)

• Like 12

1 minute ago, ririsasy said:

It's okay. I am actually referring to this day. But it's only a picture. When Weizhou is the one hugging Jingyu back.. :( I need the pic so bad. For research purpose. :D

I think I know which picture you're reffering to so I also went a few dozen pages back to find it and I think it was Kyle Gaming who posted it back on page 730, but for some reason the pic doesn't display for me anymore.

Maybe you can ask him/her to reupload it?

On another note I am almost a 100% certain that was FS who was leaning on JY's back, because I remember someone posting a picture of those two in the same outfits and almost the same pose (FS sticking to JY's back) but from another angle and it was clear it was FS behind JY, not ZZ.

Hope I could help and you find the pictures in question :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thoron said:

hi sir. i'm afraid @Scandani was joking when she referred to me in her previous posts about gifs.. 

also, its hard to make a gif and "catch" your requested 'moment' since it lasts for only half a second..

@sohocomo auntie, is it safe to assume your doing the Sexual Aspects firsts? hehe

I second this. and your gifs on this particular scene is still much better than mine. On the other gifs, yeps. true gems. please give us more!

59 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Actually, @thoron dahlin' I thought I'd save the best for last   ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :P

11 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Lemme clarify this. It's coughsuckableneckcough.. btw I do have folder of neck lol 360 of the neck XD 

Have I told you I miss your spam? Yes yes yes, pleaseeee give me neck!!! veins!!!! fingers!!! feet seems to be quite difficult, eh? but give me! give me! Let me squeal! 

@gayyoxx just for entertainment purpose, in the series and the bts, it seems Johnny is the aggressive one, right? But, what do you personally think after writing all of the fanfic? Is ZZ really passive or he is just a sleeping tiger coughinsexdepartmentcough?

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

which is why ZZ has been seen with coughhickeyscough for so many times, (clears throat)

I feel like my folder lack of so much sources.. I need to work on more researches and zoom-in >"< Esquire's photoshoot has so many suspicious hints tho hahahaaaa

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I feel like my folder lack of so much sources.. I need to work on more researches and zoom-in >"< Esquire's photoshoot has so many suspicious hints tho hahahaaaa

where do you see the vids with good quality of esquire photoshoot, i  only found the very low quality one

21 minutes ago, ririsasy said:

I want destiny aspect so badly. A sucker for fate.

@ririsasy I'll start you with the 'quick look' I did, oh, 400 pages ago. (Dear Lord people, this thread is fire) I can't link to it (way too technologically challenged) but pages 352, 353, 359, 360, & 363 if you're interested. 

@ximichem @Scandani  Just for you!!! (Okay, and everyone else too!)   It may be a day or two (I work the next 2 nights, but have all weekend off) So what do you vote for first: Destiny, Business/Career, Romance?   

@thoron  Yes, I can be a tease :vicx: ...but seriously, you've never heard of saving the best for last? Don't you know that's why dessert comes after the meal?! :w00t:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, talesinindigo said:

I think I know which picture you're reffering to so I also went a few dozen pages back to find it and I think it was Kyle Gaming who posted it back on page 730, but for some reason the pic doesn't display for me anymore.

Maybe you can ask him/her to reupload it?

On another note I am almost a 100% certain that was FS who was leaning on JY's back, because I remember someone posting a picture of those two in the same outfits and almost the same pose (FS sticking to JY's back) but from another angle and it was clear it was FS behind JY, not ZZ.

Hope I could help and you find the pictures in question :)

Oh! So it' s actually FS! I didn't save the picture immediately when I see it too because I also thought it wasn't WZ himself That Glued to his husband.

My research actually is, I want to see with my own two eyes Was it WZ or not Once again Just to make sure. 

Lol ( I am weird. I know) 

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

I second this. and your gifs on this particular scene is still much better than mine. On the other gifs, yeps. true gems. please give us more!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :P

Have I told you I miss your spam? Yes yes yes, pleaseeee give me neck!!! veins!!!! fingers!!! feet seems to be quite difficult, eh? but give me! give me! Let me squeal! 

@gayyoxx just for entertainment purpose, in the series and the bts, it seems Johnny is the aggressive one, right? But, what do you personally think after writing all of the fanfic? Is ZZ really passive or he is just a sleeping tiger coughinsexdepartmentcough?

Just to voice out my opinion. I think WZ is a sleeping tiger type. He can be really aggressive to someone he likes at the right circumstances (I don't know how to make the words appear smaller or put a line above it, I am such a newbie.  I just want to say that the circumstance mean in bed.). 

My conclusion come from when they were filming the car kiss scene. Wz such an active participant. He didn't just lay there waiting for huang jingyu lips to touch his. He lift up his head and persued Jingyu's lips himself (such thirst WZ ;) ), also when the bedroom Scene when he was being on top. He literally savour huang jingyu . :D the poor man underneath him struggling to get away from him but his lips keep chasing him. (He even bite Jingyu's lips. Dragging it oh so sensually. I think  WZ is a good kisser. They should really filming slow motion kisses between these two.)

also I notice his aggressive nature when I see the walk slowly MV. At the end of the song when the only thing we can see about their activity in the tent through the light of the fire. I See huang jingyu shadow want to rise from weizhou body after theis oh so abruptly laying To the floor to kiss (they Seriously should do it slowly. Jingyu shouldn't come at Zhou that fast. Because Weizhou become unprepare for the kiss. He need to close his mouth waiting for the impact. If he open it. Two things might happen. His lips will get torn by his own teeth or it will be jingyu's from the clashing.. oh gosh where am I ? back to the topic) . So I see WZ shilloute pulling Jingyu back to him and they continue to make out I believe. :D 

Also when at shanghai fanmeet. He showed his dominant side by putting his hand on Huang jingyu neck or waist. Such a boyfriend gesture. Ruffling his hair.

That's why for me this man will forever be 

Seme on the street, uke on the sheet.

Spoiler

Just like bai lou yin, even though he is matcho enough himself, he is willing to put aside his ego and let his dominant side rest when they are in the bed . Because it needs balance and someone should give in if they want something to be done. Lol. 

(I don't think bai lou yin will never going to be able to spread his legs for another man beside gu hai)

I am lost again. Sorry.

Sorry for my long rambling.

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, spacebound said:

I get the feeling from this glorious gif that YJ was turned on like for real :flushed: 

Oh gosh I can't stop looking at it kjdhdsjahjfhk.

HSJToCl.gif?1

Gotta repost the gif hehehe

I think so too. I was guessing this was the scene they said they got turned on and aroused like hell (coughs)

Look at those facial expressions, very natural for an act. (also JY trying to hump his thang on ZZ's omg)

(note 2: JY's sensitive spot is his neck, thanks ZZ)

• Like 22

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

To be honest, since everything that's happened, I feel the urge to go back to the astrology and do a little more 'in-depth' study on JY/ZZ. I was thinking of looking at it by different categories, like with the Health Aspects - Destiny Aspects, Business/Career Aspects, Romance Aspects, Sexual Aspects, etc. 

Too much?

SEXXXUAL ASPECTS PLEASE

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

HSJToCl.gif?1

Gotta repost the gif hehehe

I think so too. I was guessing this was the scene they said they got turned on and aroused like hell (coughs)

Look at those facial expressions, very natural for an act. (also JY trying to hump his thang on ZZ's omg)

(note 2: JY's sensitive spot is his neck, thanks ZZ)

Thanks to this gif. Now I can see why Zhou insist On ZhouYu .. Huang Jingyu looks like a very good buttom material too. Gosh .. I bet he likes to make a noise huh. 

ZhouYu or Yuzhou I am in for sWitcher couple. ;););) 

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

6 hours ago, Old_young_Lee said:

I think that ZZ's personality is being gentle in appearancebut sturdy in spirit. This kind of personality is calledwoi-yu-nae-gang ( 外柔內剛 ) in korea. This word made of chinese letter. I think He doesn't want for fan and his friends to worry because of him. So he always smiles though he is sad too. ZZ is strong man.

I hope HJY get well quickly. Because ZZ's smile is the most beautiful when he is with HJY. 

Yes I believe so too. @JTanis told me that Zhouzhou cried at the backstage (the staff who saw him crying is a fan's friend). He didn't cry when watching the fanvid but I can tell he's trying very hard to control himself from crying. DaShu was already crying hard. Even Johnny couldn't hold back his tears. If he cried too, the hall would be a sea of tears.... He was strong but when the fans weren't around, he cried. I cannot take it when I heard about this T_T They are all so attached to this drama and probably was hurting too with all difficulties and hardships that befall on them undeservingly in such a short time...

5 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Credit:  estreline

tumblr_o5xohsHxVF1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

I believe in Johnny. He's very good at this kind of thing, being cryptic and discreet and all. But he secretly ships YuZhou and Zhouzhou's #1 fan/stalker.:phew: I wonder how did they know the size of their shoes....

4 hours ago, ximichem said:

and guys, you can bash me or whatever but I have to squeal out: "JY IS ZZ'S HARDCORE FANBOY AND HE IS EXCITINGLY COSPLAYING ZZ!!!!" XD

Why would I bash you because all you've said above is totally true :w00t:

4 hours ago, zhouboy said:

the university has just leveled up. the hints are more difficult to find since they won't be interacting in public. it's like a new semester. a new school year. courses gets tougher. but we all love to be challenged right? ha! discreet acts are only teasing delulu hearts. delulu power feeds on those restrictions. hahahaha

I think JY saw how we go delulu at the lip licking moments in HC fancam. JY have been doing an inside job for us. He wants to freely express his love but ZZ has been control by the people behind him. **ok this is just pure delulu** HAHAHAHA

Johnny is the best at teasing fans and doing fanservice discreetly :P Most of the time, he'd be the one who made us go delulu with #YuZhou instead of Zhouzhou lol

2 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

Seeing his photos and reading his caption here asking has his selfie taking skill improved makes me remember a formula for catastrophe I read somewhere:

Let XWZ take selfie

Let HJY dance

Let LFS sing

& let CW draw

LOL. I remember my friend told me about each of their weakness. Chenwen's drawing is even worse than Johnny apparently lol. 

5 hours ago, Scandani said:

There's no fans swarming and disturbing his personal space, right?

He seems at ease and enjoying himself in this pic.

So I can like and love this pic.

Though I feel a bit guilty, he looks very much like an underage boy in this one. 16? 17?

Boy you're so wrong. LOL. I saw the fancam. Fans were swarming him at the Shanghai Haiquou airport. So much that he had to tell fans to look forward and don't walk backward. The Shanghai fans were probably missing him. LOL.

And has anyone posted this before?

He's the MC during the BKK FM.. Major respect to this guy. So cool. And a great MC on top of that.

I asked someone to summarise what he talked about and asked permission to post them on here:

he said that they could not stay together and it was the require from China. and in the meeting, he was not allowed to talk about shangyin, to say character's name too. he is under pressure. and then, when Song push Zhou to Jing You side, he must have separate them but he did not do it. he saw Zhou and Yu were both happy. he also said that it was the last time they (4) stand in a stage together

Even an ordinary person (?) can see their happiness when they're together but some people just can't see it.... I still cannot erase the image of Johnny's startled face when Zhouzhou was being pulled away all of a sudden. It's utterly ridiculous. And his sentence towards the end makes me want to weep again but I shall not. I have shed so many tears these past few days...

On April 20, 2016 at 3:11 AM, ririsasy said:

Oh! So it' s actually FS! I didn't save the picture immediately when I see it too because I also thought it wasn't WZ himself Glued to his husband.

My research actually is, I want to see with my own two eyes Was it WZ or not Once again Just to make sure

Lol ( I am weird. I know) 

Just to voice out my opinion. I think WZ is a sleeping tiger type. He can be really aggressive to someone he likes at the right circumstances (I don't know how to make the words appear smaller or put a line above it, I am such a newbie.  I just want to say that the circumstance mean in bed.). 

My conclusion come from when they were filming the car kiss scene. Wz such an active participant. He didn't just lay there waiting for huang jingyu lips to touch his. He lift up his head and pursued Jingyu's lips himself (such thirst WZ ;) ), also when the bedroom when he was being on top. He literally savour huang jingyu . :D the poor man underneath him struggling everywhere to get away from him but his lips keep chasing him. (He even bit Jingyu's lips. Dragging it oh so sensually. I think  WZ is a good kisser. They should really filming slow motion kisses between these two.)

(stopped writing here)

also I notice his aggressive nature when I see the walk slowly MV. At the end of the song when the only thing we can see about their activity in the tent through the light of the fire. I See huang jingyu shadow want to rise from weizhou body after theis oh so abruptly laying on the sand floor kiss (they should do it slowly. Jingyu shouldn't come at Zhou that fast. Because Weizhou become unprepare for the kiss. He need to close his mouth waiting for the impact. If he open it. Two things might happen. His lips will get torn by his own teeth or it will be jingyu's from the clashing.. oh gosh where am I back to topic) . So I see WZ shilloute pulling Jingyu back to him and they continue to make out I believe. :D 

Also when at shanghai fanmeet. He showed his dominant side by putting his hand on Huang jingyu neck or waist. Such a boyfriend gesture. Ruffling his hair.

That's why for me this man will forever be 

Seme on the street, uke on the sheet.

Reveal hidden contents

Just like bai lou yin, even though he is matcho enough himself, he is willing to put aside his ego and let his dominant side rest when they are in the bed . Because it needs balance and someone should give in if they want something to be done. Lol. 

(I don't think bai lou yin will ever going to be able to spread his legs for another man beside gu hai)

I am lost again. Sorry.

Hah, so, I did a bit of bolding...and you can literally read it like a piece of sm*t ;) But, if you don't have a vivid imagination...here you go:

lc2R3RA.gif

fanfiction removed

—andddddd I'm not going to write the rest :P Thanks for the original post @ririsasy. I had fun.

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
6 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I'm still stuck on the happy camp video myself... 

I just noticed that right at the end, ZZ sneaks in some sweet caresses on JY. Which really aren't necessary for any other reason than to touch him fondly. He fondles JY's arm for a bit. And is his other arm IN BETWEEN JY's legs?? Almost looks like he's copping a feel very quickly. (For the record, I don't actually believe he does that, because that would be weird in this situation.) I also love that JY is sitting there for quite awhile, enjoying having his butt right there...

First, it's just a little blink-and-you-miss-it caress. As JY victoriously and sweetly just sits there, drumming on ZZ's chest. In their own world - it takes forever before JY reacts to the people around them. 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

And then comes the much longer arm caress. Sneaky!ZhouZhou. :) 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Whenever I watched this HC clips, I couldn't help but feel that this came so naturally to them.... Maybe because Johnny always practised jiujiutsu with Zhouzhou. But somehow I feel it's more than that... And Zhouzhou's right hand.. I think he was about to grab Johnny's thigh in order to pull himself up. He probably was expecting Johnny to pull him up but he didn't. LOL. Poor meow...

I'm gonna binge watch all of their BTS, HC leaks this weekends. Don't disturb me pls. JK. 

Watching this clips, I started to feel a bit melancholic again.. When was this again? Around March right? A few weeks ago they were so happy. A few months ago they were able to freely express their "affection" in public, able to stand on the same stage together, able to stand next to each other. I wished I could have gone back to these days when they weren't so famous. That's why gonna binge watch their BTS this weekends....

I feel like Johnny is made for variety show. He's witty, quick and cunning. He seems to enjoy being in the variety. It must be a total big blow for him being banned from variety show etc. I'm not saying that Zhouzhou doesn't. Just that Johnny had been in a variety show and he genuinely enjoyed it. He always look so happy whenever he took part in variety show (of course part of it are because of Zhouzhou too ;))

1 hour ago, ririsasy said:

My conclusion come from when they were filming the car kiss scene. Wz such an active participant. He didn't just lay there waiting for huang jingyu lips to touch his. He lift up his head and persued Jingyu's lips himself (such thirst WZ ;) ), also when the bedroom Scene when he was being on top. He literally savour huang jingyu . :D the poor man underneath him struggling to get away from him but his lips keep chasing him. (He even bite Jingyu's lips. Dragging it oh so sensually. I think  WZ is a good kisser. They should really filming slow motion kisses between these two.)

also I notice his aggressive nature when I see the walk slowly MV. At the end of the song when the only thing we can see about their activity in the tent through the light of the fire. I See huang jingyu shadow want to rise from weizhou body after theis oh so abruptly laying To the floor to kiss (they Seriously should do it slowly. Jingyu shouldn't come at Zhou that fast. Because Weizhou become unprepare for the kiss. He need to close his mouth waiting for the impact. If he open it. Two things might happen. His lips will get torn by his own teeth or it will be jingyu's from the clashing.. oh gosh where am I ? back to the topic) . So I see WZ shilloute pulling Jingyu back to him and they continue to make out I believe. :D 

Reveal hidden contents

(I don't think bai lou yin will never going to be able to spread his legs for another man beside gu hai)

I am lost again. Sorry.

Sorry for my long rambling.

I would beg to differ the reality of JY and ZZ with their characters for a while. In the car scene, yes, BLY is an active participant, which is rare, since we usually see GH pleading and making advanced move without BLY's reaction. Even after their first hand job, BLY lie there seems upset (though this is understandable since he still can not accept his sexuality).

Spoiler

In earlier pages we had discussed a bit about dominant side of GH, but in a dom/sub spectrum, it is always the sub that holds the power, since control are given with trust to the dom partner, and if the sub take back the control, the dom will be left with nothing. this is true to the aspect that it was bly who decides the pace of their relationship, he also who decides when they can have s*x (GH can plead and plead and plead, but without a yes from bly nothing would happen. (let's forget for a while the second kidnapping, though imo there was never really a rape, just a rough lovemaking from two inexperienced lover, with a little foreplay of shaming on BLY's part when he has to face SH while Xiao Hai Zi still inside of him) . But then again that second kidnapping is one of my favorite part in the novel (feel free to judge me :P )

In the drunk state GH when BLY for the first time making advances moves towards GH, he kisses all over, he grope, his hands are all over. He can not help himself, but that was because GH was drunk and when GH realized what's happening he was startled (who wouldn't really? when you're drunk and someone sitting on top of you touching and kissing you, wouldn't you be startled too?) He let BLY for a while, because he obviously enjoying it (the gifs in the previous thread is a living proof of how much GH enjoyed it). But, it was not long until the scene changed, he flipped BLY and started make his move. And BLY did not fight that, he let GH being the aggressive one. And let me give you, my most favorite face of BLY, his sexiest moment in the whole series for me.

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2020.45.

This is the face of a man, who is waiting for his beloved to make sweet love to him. or to make him scream. you decide

Spoiler

In the scene on the MV, I think GH was slow enough (you have to remember they're both young men with lots of energy and hormone, and their encounters can be quite physical). When he pushed BLY down and aimed for a kiss, you can see BLY closed his mouth and ready for the 'attack' and he laid his hands (again) on GH's waist. And when the scene turned to silhouette, GH was still on top, making advance movement, but BLY's hands are also on his waist. Isn't you @gayyoxx who told me that this is also GH's favorite position, that BLY is on top coughridinghimcough, while xia hai zi inside him? or please remind me of how it goes.

But then again, the seme and uke in this series are really not the usual one we see in another bl series. there is none who is overtly feminine for example. both are quite dominant. 

Since you were mistaken between FS and JY with hoodie, here is a little gift of JY and ZZ in hoodie, with caps, and glasses

Spoiler

@gayyoxx I always think that he is quite wild in term of sex. haha I said this long before I forgot in what page, that I think in real life, JY is a more traditional one. ZZ probably more adventurist and can make you sing hallelujah, don't know it's just the vibe am getting. so I agree with you and the rest on this. I was disagreeing with ririsasy on the characters, not the real life JY and ZZ :D

Spoiler

but they're young, who was it that said sexuality is fluid, so enjoy when you're young, explore, dive in. Nothing is set in stone. Be pansexual! #eh

• Like 20

Why nobody discusses about the line on the glass shield? XD

006oRpd2jw1f33gno5pkwj30ku0rswig.jpg

Cr:  Tiny_后缀写啥不知道

oh, btw, fanacc/fancam from the above acc

Spoiler

JY [doubt-face]: Can my passport be sold? [疑问]

Fans: Could be [cry laugh]

JY [shocked]: How much? [傻眼]

Fan 1: 10 yuan

Fan 2: 30 yuan

Me (OP): 100

JY: 100? That much?

Thinking for a moment

JY [turned to Vivi jiejie]: Mengmeng, you go hurry sell this passport, this much money though [偷笑]

JY, you could have told fans to do it though [doge][doge][doge]

And fanacc of JY's airport story [doge]

Spoiler

Brief trans:

Fans: Boy, today is April 19 (419).. Boy, do you know 419? [偷笑]

JY: 419? What does it mean? [傻眼]

Fans: Go check Baidu, you'll know [doge]

He picked up his phone and checked, after a while, he gave a cheesy/honey/juicy smile [微笑][微笑]

Fans: you read it [偷笑]

JY: There're so many high-level meanings ah [晕]

Fans: Well, then explain to us what you've read [偷笑]

JY started to smile awkwardly, ears turned red, and fans began to laugh at him, he turned even redder [doge][doge][doge][偷笑][偷笑][偷笑] Finally you have this day

Edit: Since many get confused (like JY >"<)

419 = four one nine = for one night (one night stand)

Johnny, you pathetic XD

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

And fanacc of JY's airport story [doge]

Hide contents

Brief trans:

Fans: Boy, today is April 19 (419).. Boy, do you know 419? [偷笑]

JY: 419? What does it mean? [傻眼]

Fans: Go check Baidu, you'll know [doge]

He picked up his phone and checked, after a while, he gave a cheesy/honey/juicy smile [微笑][微笑]

Fans: you read it [偷笑]

JY: There're so many high-level meanings ah [晕]

Fans: Well, then explain to us what you've read [偷笑]

JY started to smile awkwardly, ears turned red, ,and fans began to laugh at him, he turned even redder [doge][doge][doge][偷笑][偷笑][偷笑] Finally you have this day

Johnny, you pathetic XD

Ohhh boy is he missing someone for 419 (not really 419 but you get the idea  [doge][doge][doge][doge] )

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Ohhh boy is he missing someone for 419 (not really 419 but you get the idea  [doge][doge][doge][doge] )

can you enlighten me on what is this 419?

@skeletonworks Oh my, so he was swarmed again. #sigh. Now that he is back in China, I don't think I can like the airport pics again. I was so happy with the Thailand fans. I mean so so so happy!!!

• Like 5