1 hour ago, bearology said:

XWZ Fanclub weibo update 

Isnt it a bit dangerous to play there ZZ!!!! And ZZ is too skinny!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Awwhh... So cool, our Baobei Meow! He's skinny but still looking 'beautiful!' in the video.  Imagine bumping into Zhou in the street of London, lol... what would you do???! Me??? Remember I said 'bad manners' for those women who 'thrown' themselves at our two boys??lol... I would do the SAME hahaha... Just won't be able to control myself lol.... or I may 'faint' cos people/fans keep saying ZZhou's so much MORE beautiful than pictures in real life, so if I go 'nuts' seeing his pics already, can I really able to control myself from 'fainting' if seeing him 'live'???!!!!... Or I may just 'yell' '''SHOOOOOOTTTT.... SHOOOOOTTTT.... SHOOOOOTTTTTTT ZZZZZZHHHHHHHHOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!''' Seriously, I'm NOT joking, people! LOL....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/09/2017 at 9:50 PM, Angrybird62 said:

Re-Posting this Clips because this is ZZ's IG Stories ( 2Clips in the link ) and will delete previous clips later.

Reveal hidden contents

Pics at New York Fashion Week

Cr. dayDreamer_许魏洲

*This boy is just too much beautiful*

DJjNZDJUQAAgaWv.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DJjNWqdU8AAf-p8.jpg

DJjNXoIV4AAfdb_.jpg

DJjNYShUEAADcjl.jpg

DJjWsfOUEAAp2FD.jpg

DJjWsfaV4AA6W2L.jpg

DJjWsfTUIAAS0mt.jpg

DJjWsfQUEAAGN8b.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fjhf07fp5tj30zk1hck2o.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fjhezzhnb2j30uf1hcdrr.jpg

Cr.洲坑里的狮子

Reveal hidden contents

DJjQTFxVYAAjrSX.jpg

DJjQTFvUEAAzfVD.jpg

DJjQTFvU8AAXpdt.jpg

DJjQTFzV4AAqd6w.jpg

006qboGcly1fjhe236by6j30qo0zk4qp.jpg

ZZ started following this IG account

Screencap by ChibiMirumo

Reveal hidden contents

DJjZFD8VAAAV-3P.jpg

DJjZFD6VwAAbQeD.jpg

JY- Thailand arrival 130917

Cr.pimhana28

Reveal hidden contents

DJjNdJZUIAAp_2G.jpg

Cr.Couple_YuZhou

Reveal hidden contents

DJjEFPzVYAAXnpI.jpg

I'm TOTALLY 'sucked in' by his BEAUTY, this beautiful boy! How many times have I said it now???!!LOL... Sorry, just can't help it! Zhouuuuu....!!!

• Like 5

On 11/09/2017 at 12:51 PM, bearology said:

QIY and XWZ Fanclub Weibo update

Reveal hidden contents

839e217bly1fjfecis5jcj20qe13lth5.jpg

839e217bly1fjfeci5rezj20qe13l12r.jpg

839e217bly1fjfechhvzsj20qe13lajt.jpg

839e217bly1fjfecguu0hj20qe13l12l.jpg

839e217bly1fjfecis5jcj20qe13lth5.jpg

839e217bly1fjfecjfobxj20qe13laku.jpg 

This fancam, the car that picked ZZ up at the airport - Plate number has T...2626 - like Timmy 262626 haha

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Nyk4DIWziU89GoBRskIfxuu-Ka2YsD9tLBiglA__.htm 

SO Cool the car number plate haha... Whether it's 'intentionally' arranged for such number plate car to pick up YuZhou/by ''coincidence'', either, it's the boys telling us 'we are an item' or the 'universe's ''proclaiming'' for them that 'This '26' pair is BACKUP by us!' (the universe).  Period.  Can't argue here!~

• Like 4

On 11/09/2017 at 12:54 PM, clediver said:

JY: I am thicker

zz: I am harder

MC: I dont really wanna know about that, I didnt ask about that

@bearology

//// In the car after shooting fishing scene
zz masaging JY s leg (seems like stroking his di**ck  with his movement)

JY: is it hard

ZZ: heh

JY: is it firm

ZZ: heh!!
JY: man should train them self to be harder

ZZ/ touching his legs: I am also hard

Oh seriously... is that what's that about with the 'eggplant and carrot' toys haha... I didn't know it was for 'THAT' meaning lol... I'm too ''innocent'' haha... Now, I know! Ohhhhhh...hahaha... So that's what's about! Our boys 'loves' talking ''innocently dirty'' LOL... they have so much fun being around each other, best buddy and so compatible in nature, they are really like the real 'Tom & Jerry' cartoon characters haha.. Both admitted they're like such characters in their earlier interview, they 'teased' each other alot but VERY 'stick together' when needing love and protection of each other.  SO AMAZING these two!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

SO Cool the car number plate haha... Whether it's 'intentionally' arranged for such number plate car to pick up YuZhou/by ''coincidence'', either, it's the boys telling us 'we are an item' or the 'universe's ''proclaiming'' for them that 'This '26' pair is BACKUP by us!' (the universe).  Period.  Can't argue here!~

their birthday date is the real big coincidence here 11+30+1992=26////10+20+1994=26

1 minute ago, lovehaiyin said:

Oh seriously... is that what's that about with the 'eggplant and carrot' toys haha... I didn't know it was for 'THAT' meaning lol... I'm too ''innocent'' haha... Now, I know! Ohhhhhh...hahaha... So that's what's about! Our boys 'loves' talking ''innocently dirty'' LOL... they have so much fun being around each other, best buddy and so compatible in nature, they are really like the real 'Tom & Jerry' cartoon characters haha.. Both admitted they're like such characters in their earlier interview, they 'teased' each other alot but VERY 'stick together' when needing love and protection of each other.  SO AMAZING these two!

I dont know either, just speculate

• Like 3

On 12/09/2017 at 5:38 AM, bearology said:

From this 划船不用桨 account, a flight attendant in ZZ's flight to NY is her/his friend. His/her friend said ZZ looks thin and prettier in real life. He couldn't stop using facial masks during the entire flight LOL 

JY can publish this book in the future: when your boyfriend is a prince! Lihao can also publish one: how to raise a prince. Forgive ZZ, he needs to be pretty cause he will be JY's future brand ambassador! Shoes, accessories, skateboard, clothes, motorcycles, etc and etc :lol:

-----------------------

Continue JY....

Cr KiPun

Reveal hidden contents

006cn2Hjgy1fjgmuk8ohjj32kw3vcx6u.jpg

006cn2Hjgy1fjgmwbbd7fj32kw3vc4qv.jpg

006cn2Hjgy1fjgmxv661xj321f325b2d.jpg

006cn2Hjgy1fjgmtmxxyjj30ku0v90yk.jpg

006cn2Hjgy1fjgmydotd7j30kt0v9jv7.jpg

006cn2Hjgy1fjgmyf1x64j30kt0vewi2.jpg

006cn2Hjgy1fjgmycce2yj30tm18g7wh.jpg

COACH weibo update

if you have any questions to ask ZZ, leave them in comment and we will ask ZZ for you

Reveal hidden contents

7242e538gy1fjgmpgz0uvj20dc0hsdhn.jpg 

Tencent weibo update - livestream interview? for Coach NY Fashion show tomorroww

Reveal hidden contents

9a789c84ly1fjgnytxuizj20hs0vmafu.jpg

This fandom LOL

Cr 宇宙无敌村花酱

Reveal hidden contents

006uFhxGgy1fjgk78qnvig30920cwnpe.gif 

By Sally

Hide contents

be0e81dbgy1fjfwseihc2j20qo1dhdmc.jpg

be0e81dbgy1fjg37dkzk1j20qo11rn49.jpg 

Someone PLEASE message Sally and ''beg'' her to make a 'phone cover' with this GORGEOUS YuZhou Art!!! Oh my world, if not publishing a manga on our two boys, PLEASE SALLY, make a phone cover with this art and GIVE IT TO JYUUUUUUUUUU and ZZHOUUUUUUUU!!! They WILL LOVE IT!!!

• Like 3

On 12/09/2017 at 5:38 AM, bearology said:

From this 划船不用桨 account, a flight attendant in ZZ's flight to NY is her/his friend. His/her friend said ZZ looks thin and prettier in real life. He couldn't stop using facial masks during the entire flight LOL 

Reveal hidden contents

006uFhxGgy1fjgk78qnvig30920cwnpe.gif 

By Sally

Reveal hidden contents

be0e81dbgy1fjfwseihc2j20qo1dhdmc.jpg

be0e81dbgy1fjg37dkzk1j20qo11rn49.jpg 

LOL... our so 'vain' beautiful Meow... that's one of your 'beauty secrets' isn't it, facial masks!lol... Our wifey Meow is 'only' 'thinking' of hubby Whale for maintaining himself beautiful~~ What else???lol.... Very cool Zhou, thankyou for the beauty tip - applying lots of masks on flight journey haha.... 

• Like 4

On 11/09/2017 at 3:09 AM, crystalclear18 said:

...addicted is pretty unique.. 

'Addicted' is indeed ''unique''!... And no casts would ever substitute our boys.  NONE ELIGIBLE for these two characters except our YuZhou!  The ban is definitely NOT a pleasant thing for our boys, but it is really a 'blessing in disguise' as it MAKES IT EVEN MORE SPECIAL & UNIQUE for our two dearest! And also, it has CREATED something MORE MEANINGFUL & DEEPER BOND/BONDING in our boys, I believe.  Addicted two...?  Initially, that's what my heart/a lot of the CPfans craves and desires for following the first series, but now, for most of us, I believe... we have walked and still 'walking slowly' (meaning 'loving and supporting' in Chinese term) with our boys, I think we 'simply' want them to be WELL, GOOD & HAPPY thus without addicted sequel is FINE with me/us.  ...I just hope and pray that, one day, when our boys 'powerful' enough, they could MAKE THAT DECISION THEMSELVES about the unfinished Addicted...Yes/no, it's totally fine as long as they are good and well with each other, I'm happy  :)... Goodnite everyone in Soompi.  Thankyou all for your posts and updates! Much appreciated! ;))...xx

• Like 6

5 hours ago, clediver said:

BLY surrounded by his soldiers in his wedding day

*Hearts* this so muchhh 

I'm pretty sure that ZZ also did a photoshoot with Cabbeen in early 2016. :):) I think it might have been the one they brought a little kitten in for. I think its not a big brand because its a chinese brand and probably relatively new.

ASK ME facetime interview with ZZ

Spoiler

So funny.. I think the older guy at the end is a passerby, it says at the beginning of the video that these are ppl just passing by the plaza thing but obviously the first two girls know ZZ, cause they are freaking out lol. It's funny cause ZZ is always so nice to male fans and he was so enthusiastic talking to this "big brother" lol. 

Super quick trans of some of the answers, pls excuse any mistakes (although this time i don't think there are many): :D=CANDY

Spoiler

Q: Do you miss chinese food?

ZZ: Yes i do miss it, because i still have chinese tastes, so i still rather like/prefer? chinese food.

Q: What is your favourite chinese dish?

ZZ: My favourite chinese dish.. Stir fried tomato and eggs (:D :D :D),  it still counts as a chinese dish. Just home cooked food, home cooked food. 

(Lol.. Maybe somebody cooking the tomato and eggs at home for him............. And the girl's expression is so funny too, like 'tomato and eggs? That's your favourite dish? What kind of lame chinese dish is that?')

Q: Are you getting used to New York?

ZZ: Yeah i'm getting used to New York, but there's a bit of jet lag. 

Q: Did you take any selfies in New York?

ZZ: No, no selfies. I don't do/don't know how to do selfies. 

Q: Can we take a selfie for you right now? You can take a pose right now.

ZZ: Would it look good like this? (Fan says yes) Change to another pose.

Q from older guy (OG): ZZ how are you?

ZZ: How are you big brother?

OG: Kid, you look really handsome.

ZZ: Thank you, thank you, big brother you look really handsome too.

OG: Which one of your facial features do you think is the most handsome?

ZZ: Ah, which of my facial features do you think is the most handsome?

OG: I think that you.. You look very handsome/have a very handsome look. And i also saw you singing (from the LED board in the plaza probably).

ZZ: Thank you, thank you. I think.. I think it should be my nose. Nose, nose, nose. (:D:D:D Familiar question and same answer as before, when JY was there for it)

And then it cuts off.. ;_: I want to see the rest of it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

13 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

And then it cuts off.. ;_: I want to see the rest of it.

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, lucassohappy said:

Hi im totally new to this page but i totally love this series!! only at episode 9 but already deeply in love with everything :')

Can anybody brief me on the teams? theres too much to catch up on haha

Spoiler

• Like 5