Quantcast

How's  everyone holding up? Things r really topsy-turvy rite now!  Coping with the aftermath of dat clip of ZZ and ZHOU YUTONG!:bawling:  I believe is the management  idea ! And everything is staged for the sake of their careers! 

I believe in YUZHOU, TIME WILL TELL!  :heart: the boys is probably going be lying low :( And my selfish thots, all I care is not able to get candies anymore !:bawling:

• Like 3

I know this is really late... 

BUT Please can someone tell me where I can fully read the "News" regarding ZZ :bawling:

I can't find a source that clearly states what happened and what the News is all about :bawling:
Help...

• Like 2

@yzcraze- dont worry...our boys will find a way! hehehhe he

Do you believe it was destiny that brought them together? then set your heart in its right place. their stars will guide them through!

Where is our boss 5ML? I'm worried about him. has he posted anything recently? we need you bossss! use your magical powerss!

What is the status of fans in mainland China after this news broke out? any new updates regarding our boys? I hope sparft( Did I get thatright? lol!) won't censor this forum too!! hahahaha....

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bearology said:

I believe that JY won't let bad things happen to ZZ. He said more than once that he wants to protect ZZ, he said broad shoulder are to carry responsibilities. JY - the guy who wanted to travel the world, open a bar near the beach, live a free life yet now he's trying so hard for his career, working around those stupid bans and restrictions. I believe ZZ is one of JY's purposes (or one of the main purposes even) to stay in this stardom. And ZZ, that humble and kind-hearted boy who always smiles so brightly to fans and tries his best in every performance. ZZ is not only JY's sunshine but also ours'. He is a strong man but maybe its the time for us to show him that we can be his sunshine too. Just have faith in the boys and wait until this storm goes away!

Very well said. Lovely comment and beautiful thoughts.

KEEP CALM AND SUPPORT OUR BOYS!!!!

JY - ShangHai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr 阿毛在学习

7c2a9181gw1faaupx1ojrj21ii29stkz.jpg

7c2a9181gw1faauq1kqsqj22hm1nqk6e.jpg

7c2a9181gw1faauq2owbbj22nr1rutr6.jpg

7c2a9181gw1faaupy6y52j22oi1scgzc.jpg

7c2a9181gw1faaupw84iwj22r61u4wu6.jpg

7c2a9181gw1faauq3rollj21k32c5gyo.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 乾澄影视

006tjWOIjw1faay4y8ivuj30qo141tgt.jpg

006tjWOIjw1faay4z8fyxj30qo0qodli.jpg

006tjWOIjw1faay5050cfj31400qoai0.jpg

006tjWOIjw1faay5197r6j30qo15vn5l.jpg

006tjWOIjw1faay4xcs0aj30qo1030yk.jpg

006tjWOIjw1faay52mpxyj31400qo10r.jpg

006tjWOIjw1faay55xn55j30zk0nqjvq.jpg

006tjWOIjw1faay56n9ytj31130qodn4.jpg

006tjWOIjw1faay57dismj31400qodnv.jpg

JY - Hello Goddess 130816

Spoiler

Cr Timmy_and_Johnny

006lGMY5gw1fabc1vg62zj31kw2e97wh.jpg

006lGMY5gw1fabc25j40xj31kw2h6e4m.jpg

006lGMY5gw1fabc2d60wpj31kw2f04qp.jpg

006lGMY5gw1fabc1m0nvpj31kw2i37eh.jpg

-------------

And don't forget to vote for ZZ. Link here. Voting will end tomorrow

-------------

Another BTS

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 19

Well this fantastic journey of fandom, I never regret it!:) Always love reading the sugars of these 2 young men, delulu stories even become apart of my life:sweatingbullets: LOVE this family.

ZZ please be happy with your chosen path, we always support you. dont bothers those bad words. always be the light!

Dear Boss Huang, i never doubt your love to your beautiful kitten. your sincere heart, i feel you. How you look at him, protect him, care about him from afar, now i know why you wrote that beautiful love letter at Nanjing FM and Jay Chou songs.:tears:  seems that you already knew this will happen sooner or later. once the kitten entering your life, he always be apart of it. please always be like who you are. hope you also always be happy.

I will keep watching and support Timmy and Johnny careers:heart: becoz i love them both equally:grin:

#sorryformylongpost#

• Like 9

Cr. Laneige Weibo 

12.5为你开启#兰芝星梦“许”愿季#

mWn21K6.jpg

On the 5th. Timmy has an event with Laneige. Lol. Who else has a surname Xu that collaborated with Laneige? And don't forget to vote for ZZ in esquire. (Which bearo mentioned at the top)

Spoiler

edit: why use a galaxy/space universe for a poster laneige? Unless ZZ asked for it. Ah there goes another YuZhou. Hehehe

Spoiler

@HaiYin to each their own I guess. 

@yzcraze62 take it slowly. Have faith in YuZhou.  Whatever happens they still love each other. 

@michirin26 Some fans have left some stayed. Some went out a bit and may comeback. Nothing definite. 

@gesseki 5ML probably quiet for now. Who knows 5ML is both YuZhou and they wanna lay low for now. With all the eyes on them Sparta is carefully watching the two. (Sparta is what I call the censorship sector of China.)

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 9

32 minutes ago, bearology said:

Another BTS

Till this day I still don't understand, the purpose of folding the end of the jeans so tentatively like that. Was that really needed? Was the fold going to be the main center of the shoot? Was it really uncomfortable if it's not folded? Will it tripped the person wearing it? Tsk! Typical people in love.

• Like 4

Question. Will CJD do the same promo wise with Shibukedang like she did with Shangyin? Just saw the ost and it looks good. Song sounds awesome too.  lots of eye candy but it feels it isn't as hype up as Shangyin or CA. Sparta's fault?

• Like 2

I just have to drop by and say that JY LOOKS SO DANG HOT in his birthday fanmeet pics! I can't understand how a guy can look so FINE! Totally drooling. :wub::wub::wub:

Thanks Bearology for sharing!

• Like 4

I'm back and totally over my depressive and sad self from yesterday  (Not 100% but 95% back on track :'D)

Everyone! Thank you for believing YuZhou and staying positive!
I'm choosing not to believe the news until ZZ says so
I will support both of them as YuZhou unless the boys say there was never any love between them!
Jiayou!! :phew:

Can somebody explain to me what exactly happened on 07.04?
I wish I had the time to read the thread but I'm so busy with school :sweatingbullets:

By the way... Any news on the boys today? Where are they?
They're not using this opportunity to meet up right? :wub:  (Let me be delulu and joke around again... makes me feel better)

Come on... There's no way he would say no to JY just like how BLY can't say no to GH :heart:
tumblr_o4h2d2ek3k1vo9dlto1_500.gif

• Like 10

@bearology (or anyone else who might know) - are these Jingyu's parents? This picture warms my heart so much if it is...

006tjWOIjw1faay4y8ivuj30qo141tgt.jpg&key

• Like 6

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

@bearology (or anyone else who might know) - are these Jingyu's parents? This picture warms my heart so much if it is...

006tjWOIjw1faay4y8ivuj30qo141tgt.jpg&key

Nope they're not... just Zhang Jia Chen (famous producer) and the woman is from Lucida Entertainment -> according to a fan in instagram
Ck6JXwrUYAA5XmC.jpg

Those are his parents :)

Aww our whale is crying ._. 
He's become such a cute crybaby :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

No, they are not. This pic was posted by Lucida Entertainment. His name is Terence IIRC - a famous producer. JY had a photo with him back in 14 Jun at 乾澄 Televesion in ShangHai (here) and again private party for JY on 2507 (pic here). JY's recent video from Korea was done by Lucida entertainment x N.E.W.S as well

JY - ShangHai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr hi_angel1130

006qt3Ddgw1faaiy99dvaj30ns0zhjzg.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1faaiyq6976j30ph0zeqal.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1faaiz6np7wj30m40zhqa0.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1faaj0870zqj30o80zh476.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1faaixpy3ilj30oh0zhqbs.jpg

ZZ will be attending Esquire event on Dec 7.

Spoiler

70c06515jw1fabqxafudrj20qo1a4n72.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Timmy & Johnny

006lGMY5gw1fabn9u62rej30m80m8ae7.jpg

• Like 14

Da Shu/Lin Feng Song in a peach ancient robes/costumes. I forgot who owns this but stole it from Weibo. (Eeek don't kill me. >_<)

vba1Uz0h.jpg

• Like 7

@baw74 On the left is Ms. Amanda Xin Yang (杨鑫) and on the right is Mr. Terence Chang. They are of the same company Shanghai QianCheng Film and Television Culture Co., Ltd. Ms. Amanda is the CEO of the company and Mr. Chang/Zhang is a famous Hongkong and American film producer which JY had interacted with and built a strong connection and I believe that they are JY's stepping stone for his upcoming film "Guns & Kidneys". So these guys watch over him but there was still no official contract signing for the company IIRC but with this strong connection, maybe they'll be responsible for JY's upcoming movies and shows in TV.

All in good hope!

just for reference

Ms. Amanda's official weibo (here)

Mr. Terence Chang's official weibo (here)

2748773709459820985.jpg

YuZhou --- everything will be alright!

cr. 鲸鱼卖个萌

two words: Perfect two!

CPrnSdw.jpg

• Like 18

While listening to the radio after lunch, this song played....never heard this song...it sounded good but when I listened closely for the lyrics....It almost made my heart burst! I had to sound hound the song...and found the title and artist......after reading the lyrics....I thought of  our boys! made me teary eyEd! 

Credit to sara

• Like 12

Okay guys.. alright.. I've just watched that 'ZZ with the girl' video on youtube there.  Hmm.. I am not going 'berserk' here.. why?? because after 'pondering' a bit.. on our boys.. I'm analysing the recent happenings with the two.. so two weeks/less ago, we saw the 'sweetness and in love smiles' from JY at Korean fanmeeting.. and WE KNOW ZHOU WAS there with him.. all those sweets.. followed that and now.. seriously.. okay in that video it was Zhou.. and that girl.. released on JY's birthday..?!.. Guys.. I think it's a 'strategy' of some sort.. all the sweets and suddenly this 'bomb' like news on JY's birthday..?! A JOKE.. it's ODD and STRANGE, just don't match up..IT IS 'FISHY' this..  OK..I'm not gonna worry much on it. I'll wait and see, time will tell.. for now, I know I'm STILL a YuZhou fan.. goodnite!..:)).. Too tired now!!!

• Like 16

After months of reading delulus (I believe some of therm are not :wub:) from this site, I finally decided to make a soompi account.

I remeber a few weaks ago, I was very happy because of lots of candies our boys were giving us but after I saw the news about ZZ, I was so heart broken. :tears::tears::tears: At first, I don't know if I am mad, feeling bad for JY, sad or what. I cried and cried and I think me being sick right now is still related to this. Ugh.

But after reading your posts in this forum, I felt slightly better. :wub: I want to believe in them. Believe in YuZhou. I think that this news is necessary to protect themselves and their careers but I have to admit that I am just really a CPF. I don't know what to do and feel if they won't be together in the future but I have to be mature enough to realize that they have their own lives. Still praying for YuZhou to be true and pure. FAITH.

• Like 12