Hi peepzzzz! anybody homeeee?...our house is so quiettttt today.....wazzupppp? any updates with our boys my soompi babies? for those eating lunch, have fun! our kitty Zhou would always tell the fans to eat properly and stay healthy! :)

Hope our boss whale has rested well from his b-day FM.  :glasses:

• Like 8

They are saying that Zhou Yutong was at JY's FM with Chai Jidan?  The pic is on instagram (guhai.luoyin). The fact that she is there could mean a few things.  1. This entire thing is damage control and she is there to help make the relationship appear real.(video was not released at this point unless they were given aheads up that it would be released)   2.  The relationship is real and has been going on for awhile and JY was well aware of it.  3. Maybe she had always planned to attend. 

At this point we can only wait and see.  

• Like 2

No news is good news rite? Not really ! The dead silent is killing! I want to know wat the boys r up to now:bawling:@gesseki dat heartbeat song u posted is giving goosebumps and the lyrics make myheart sink!  5mileloves where r u ? When  we nid  ur comfort! :angry:

Not going to believe  Zhou Yu tong & ZZ romance unless they publicly admitted it! *PSYCH* Is no true! is not true!   YUzhou forever!  I WANT MY YUZHOU !:bawling:

• Like 3

ZZ - 时装LOFFICIEL杂志 weibo update.

N.E.W.S Full Clip http://www.miaopai.com/show/dDPn0Ecd9T2mR5sBEAZoyw__.htm

Spoiler

JY - ShangHai Birthday Party 301116

6e9bc54fgw1faccsm9ub4g208207oqv7.gif

Spoiler

Cr 爱吃鱼的鱼干

6e9bc54fgw1faccsbvh41g208w07ohdu.gif

6e9bc54fgw1facd5vgbirg207w07mkjr.gif

6e9bc54fgw1faccrqvycfg208w07ohdv.gif

6e9bc54fgw1faccrqvycfg208w07ohdv.gif

6e9bc54fgw1facd5p88ieg208707ob2b.gif

Spoiler

Cr hi_angel1130

CymixuJUUAE2Ce6.jpg

CymiyxQVQAAnwFe.jpg

CymiyxNVIAEHtu6.jpg

CymiyxPVIAElcSY.jpg

Spoiler

Cr double_F

5f8ddd3fgw1facc5yb3mgj22io2io1ky.jpg

5f8ddd3fgw1facc5zblraj21av2ba7lu.jpg

5f8ddd3fgw1facc605flaj216e23dn8e.jpg

5f8ddd3fgw1facc5sewxdj213c1xxdvs.jpg

5f8ddd3fgw1facc5ud274j21pu31xu0r.jpg

5f8ddd3fgw1facc619fsyj214u20mtou.jpg

5f8ddd3fgw1facc626h1nj21bo2crwrw.jpg

5f8ddd3fgw1facc62yka2j21321xfqej.jpg

5f8ddd3fgw1facc5vf8i0j21c52dl7jf.jpg

JY - so cuteeeee ahhhhh!!!

Spoiler

Cr 宇宙第一无敌小心肝儿 

CypuLUvVIAIFvZd.jpg

CypuLkIUkAA-ioV.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr mhmp135

Cymm8xqVIAArNZx.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Reabit

CymcJEyUUAAmda2.jpg

CymcJE1VEAEZR5p.jpg

• Like 17

NEW BTS

http://miaopai.com/show/qYLJQA-X98m8tbpKTlJV4w__.htm

------------------------

ZZ - 0512 - Hongdou Live Interview. Info here

ZZ - 0612 - Charity & Fashion event. Info here

ZZ - 0612 & 0712 - Count down activity for ZZ's new song. Info here

ZZ - 0712 - Esquire event. Info here

ZZ - 0812 - ZZ's new song will be released. Info here

JY - 1112 - Taipei FanMeeting. Info here

• Like 18

12 hours ago, lovehaiyin said:

Okay guys.. alright.. I've just watched that 'ZZ with the girl' video on youtube there.  Hmm.. I am not going 'berserk' here.. why?? because after 'pondering' a bit.. on our boys.. I'm analysing the recent happenings with the two.. so two weeks/less ago, we saw the 'sweetness and in love smiles' from JY at Korean fanmeeting.. and WE KNOW ZHOU WAS there with him.. all those sweets.. followed that and now.. seriously.. okay in that video it was Zhou.. and that girl.. released on JY's birthday..?!.. Guys.. I think it's a 'strategy' of some sort.. all the sweets and suddenly this 'bomb' like news on JY's birthday..?! A JOKE.. it's ODD and STRANGE, just don't match up..IT IS 'FISHY' this..  OK..I'm not gonna worry much on it. I'll wait and see, time will tell.. for now, I know I'm STILL a YuZhou fan.. goodnite!..:)).. Too tired now!!!

Could you plz tell me where did watch the video or can you put the link of the video ? 

Thank you and keep supporting our boys !

• Like 1

ANOTHER BTS :phew:

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Ae5vEQVmPDgs-PRc8E7kyQ__.htm

7 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@bearology is the song going to be live on dec. 5th and released on 6-7th? And MV on 8th? 

I may be wrong but I think ZZ has a live interview on 5th. 6-7th is countdown activity before releasing the song, Im not so sure what they mean by this and the song will be released on 8th. I read somewhere that MV will be released around Christmas.

• Like 16

@yzcraze62 - i know right?? yesterday was the first time i heard that song....i liked the melody at first plus the piano...then when the lyrics hit me...boommm. this is dope!!!!...and imagined this is perfect for our boys~ i want to make a video with our boys pics and clips using this song as background..but ill be busy through the end of the year...ill do it when time allows me

thank goodness you are back my babies.....i was getting scared last night because no one was posting..i was having a "twighlight zone" moment back there.....i was thinking ...oh no! soompi sisters and brothers might have been abducted by aliens! why did they leave me behind>>>>  hahahhahhah

@1blankstare - thanks for the link but i couldnt open our little prince dashu's link. just brings me to the sina homepage

• Like 4

@@sassie - awwwwww...this is what i'm afraid of....that video of zz turned some of the fans into bashers....lets not hate our kitty zhou....come on now.....let's be real...who hasnt broken any rule here? its just hard for celebrities because their lives are under a magnifying glass...whatever they do..whether good or bad, it becomes bigger 10x...sadly though we take notice more of the bad and not the good. thanks for posting though. we love everyone here! Here in this family we respect everyone...even your frustrations...your joys...your delulu....because we are doing all of these and feeling all of these because of two simple and good hearted boys who we have learned to love. i am a CP fan...to the core...but i love them equally....regardless....let us not forget all the smiles, the happiness they gave and the true picture of SIMPLE LOVE they showed us.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sassie12 said:

15034585_1747412345582181_7300670918244696064_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5NjM3MTE4NTc3MjM5MTk2Mw%3D%3D.2

LMAO 
Am I the only one laughing my richard simmons off because of this picture? :'D he's such a badboy

The weirdest thing is.... ZZ and JY really became like Bai Luoyin and GuHai.... I mean look at the girl coming between them XDD
I can't even feel sad anymore because it's so weird....
Soooo how did it end with the ex-girlfriend coming between them? I really hope it would end the same way in real life.....
Do something JY..... declare your love to ZZ!.... and say he's your boyfriend so that no one can come between you :tears:

• Like 12

@sassie12 I think this is how it went. CJD is with him. The girl next to him is her. They were with company friends or work people. They had that section blocked off meaning they made it into private area despite the sign. Paparazzi or fan got hold of it. It's 

Spoiler

Honestly this reminds me of the restaurant scene with Gu Hai. Oh lord help me from laughing at that scene. Luoyin acting as if he's lover is dead. And the people in the restaurant are giving him weird looks. Gu Hai got pissed. Lol. 

Edit. I had added all the numbers to ZZ's date. All of them. Heres what I got  khvoMwDl.jpg

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 3

I don't know if this is allowed or not, but one of my fav YuZhou fanart artists (tuh_high_la/The Chosen One) is selling her work now (postcard form) and it's available from here

The artists in this fandom are genuinely amazing, and I always seek the opportunity to buy their work (but it's always hard for me since I don't know where to go for them). So I wanna post this here in case anyone else is interested.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@sassie12 I think this is how it went. CJD is with him. The girl next to him is her. They were with company friends or work people. They had that section blocked off meaning they made it into private area despite the sign. Paparazzi or fan got hold of it. It's 

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly this reminds me of the restaurant scene with Gu Hai. Oh lord help me from laughing at that scene. Luoyin acting as if he's lover is dead. And the people in the restaurant are giving him weird looks. Gu Hai got pissed. Lol. 

Edit. I had added all the numbers to ZZ's date. All of them. Heres what I got  khvoMwDl.jpg

Can I get an explanation please? :sweatingbullets:

Other than this..... anybody here knows where the boys are? :o 

• Like 3

Good Morning/Afternoon, Evening or Night to my much loved Soompi family,

It seems I have missed quite a bit since I last posted so never mind me I will be back reading the thread to catch up on what's been happening.

First off one of the first notifications that I received upon opening the thread @sohocomo giving me a mention (please be careful 'auntie' I thought it was a new fic and I nearly had heart failure ) While it has been a pleasure hosting your wonderful fics on Wattpad I am pleased that you will be posting them to an account yourself. Thanks for always presenting your best.

Now on to some business that I would have taken care of had I been on earlier. Greetings to all new or long time lurkers who are just beginning to post, welcome to the Soompi Addicted Family.

Spoiler

WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

Congratulations to @bearology for becoming the threads first Immortal. @bearo I do apologize in my late congratulatory post but I sincerely thank you for all of your contributions to this thread.

Spoiler

confetti.gifcongrates4-confetti.gif

I can not and will not forget those who tirelessly contribute to this thread whether it be spam posts or translations, please know that you are appreciated by this Soompi Family member. Thank you!!! :)

Spoiler

184703.gif For @bearology @skeletonworks @prima13facie @ryokise @1blankstare and for all others 

I was driving myself hard to be online for Johnny's birthday and was unable to do so. Please believe me that was an event I would not forget although I was unable to give my well wishes to both JY and thread founder @skeletonworks it is my hope that you will have a blessed year and remain healthy, happy and receive all of your dreams. I'm sorry it's late, better late then never. For both JY and @skeleto I wish the happiest and best wishes that you both enjoyed your special day. Because I got a little behind, I am sending out to the both of you a big hug full of warmth, love and gratitude. Even though they maybe late my wish that you had a great day is sincere.

Spoiler

Happy-today-happy-tomorrow-happy-belated

Lastly, my thoughts on the trending situation. Because this post is already super long I will place it under spoiler. 

Spoiler

Whether it was ZZ, management or whomever, the timing of the release makes me salty. :crazy: On what  should have been a day all about HJY became something bizarre. By this I mean for weeks we were bombarded with sweets alluding to their close relationship only to get blindsided with a leaked video release of ZZ with his "alleged" new girlfriend??? :huh: On HJY's Birthday!!!  wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon.g bad timing or deliberate F...U to CPF either way the timing was nasty and evil. Angry-Emoticon.gif(if they wanted to release such info why not on ZZ's birthday or after the new year but I suspect this was done for maximum damage and impact thus the date was chosen to send a message. :tears: ) Sorry this only made ZZ and his management or whomever came up with the ideal to release a video on HJY's BD appear to be doucebags. I suspect that is why some fans felt salty and left. I don't pretend to have the answers or have any special insight into what others were thinking/feeling because I have not seen this video with ZZ and his "alleged" new girlfriend. So on this matter I will keep my own counsel and keep those thoughts to myself until there is further development on this story. :vicx:

I'm okay either way. I've said this before and it still holds true. I just feel so betrayed that this incident happened on HJY's birthday. (heavy on the sarcasm) ;)

As a fan, I will continue to support all of them without conditions.

Seriously, I am going to wrap up this long a$$  post with a message of comfort to all the Soompi family members who may be in confusion, lost, hurt, discouraged or even angry with this quote.

"Overthinking will destroy your mood, Breathe and let go"

• Like 13

I still do not believe this video is released with ZZ or its management approval. This makes no sense for me. Just before the release of a new song? Now angry fans turned away (which I can not understand) and thus also potential buyers.
I think this is an act (from whomever) to harm both.

PS: In the photo at Instagram I can clearly see a blue light bar, the rest is only blurry. How do you recognize concrete persons? :ph34r::w00t::D

• Like 8