7 hours ago, ryokise said:

Translation of old fanaccounts (chap 5-10) by fansite HeroinSeries (@HeroinSeries粉丝群应援站) when they visited Addicted filming site on 151216. These fanaccounts were posted from 151217-151231. And the fanaccounts are listed chapter 1-10, I'm only translating chapter 5-10 whereby the fansite have interactions with Yuzhoufengwen. The front part of the fanacc is mainly about how they arrived at the site, gave presents to CJD, staffs, Bai granny and Bai papa. Chap 5 is after the staffs told them that they will let the cast come out and meet them for awhile.

[Trans under the cut]

*HS-kun = person writing fanaccount 

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 5. WIN

I can't remember who was the first to come out(of the filming site/house), probably Chenwen whose birthday is coming soon. That day, the staffs collected the birthday presents and brought it in, leaving behind the birthday cake for us to personally give it to him. After Chenwen came out, he was honestly a lot taller than what I thought of! He was wearing the blue-white uniform, very fair...very young....very good looking...Chenwen thanked us after receiving the cake, which woke me up from spacing out, but very soon I entered into a state of confusion (in fact, I was consistently in a state of confusion after I entered the filming production site), I took the paint marker and postcards, asking Chenwen to sign for our fansite~ At that time, I was in close proximity with him....so close that I can see stubble near his lips! Can you guys believe it! Of course I was very calm on the surface (and shy), but inwardly I was hyper! Even his stubble are handsome! The special young aura of youth! It captivated my shoujo heart, please do not call for ambulance! (faints)

*****************************************************************************************

Chapter 6. Contagious

Cutie pie Chenwen forgot to sign a "to" at the front when he was signing, so he signed a small "to" at the front of HS's name.....Hence, the "trembling when signing" condition became contagious, intitially, to make it more convenient for signings, HS wrote Heroin Series on the paper, the actors only have to copy it from the paper, yet......Dashu still signed it wrongly hahaha, he cancelled the words casually with the marker, and wrote an "I" on it again, feels like an elementary school kid doing his homework, wrote wrongly and lazy to erase it away, these tiny actions are cute in the eyes of HS-kun. You think the "trembling hands when signing" condition is only to this extent? You are wrong! "trembling hands when signing" condition also comes along with the "temporary blankness" condition, a specific sign of this is when HS-kun asked Jingyu: "Can you sign a "to" for us?", Jingyu's face was like ??? (full of question marks), afterwards Zhouzhou reminded him, that he has to write a "to" and add a colon beside it, and obviously Jingyu was in a state of blankness throughout the signing, because when HS-kun went back to the motel and looked carefully at Jingyu's signature, I don't know what he signed.....

*****************************************************************************************

Chapter 7. to

Anyway probably no one knows what exactly did Jingyu signed, even dan CEO (CJD) jokingly asked Jingyu "what is this thing that you are signing......." When it was Zhouzhou's turn to sign, out of mannerism, HS-kun also asked Zhouzhou: "Can I have your autograph?" I thought that Zhouzhou would also respond politely, but unexpectedly, what came out first was Zhouzhou's smile at HS-kun, from that moment, HS-kun understands the meaning of the spring wind's freshness, the meaning of a peach blossom face, the meaning of an alluring smile.....cough cough let's return to the main topic, Zhouzhou has a beautiful smile, he also have bright eyes, and he told HS-kun "of course you can!", totally no sense of distant, his friendliness is like the big brother next door. Afterwards.....the virgo HS-kun realized, Zhouzhou wrote "to" and not "To", he didn't capitalize the first word, Zhouzhou friendliness can be seen from his handwriting and his writing habits, it reminds HS-kun of my youth days, the classmate who was a sunshine boy and laid back, yet at the same time, people are drawn to him.

Chapter 8. Lai

The actors returns back to filming after they gave their autographs. HS-kun and friends were all wearing thick down jackets , yet we were still feeling cold in the Winter, but most of the actors wore thin uniforms, feels cold just by staring at them, thus, it's really tough during filming, I hope that they will take care of their health and be healthy. After the 4 of them enters the backyard, HS-kun saw a big dog outside the backyard, very very obedient, even when other dogs barked at him, it doesn't barks back, stays quietly at a corner, cooly expressed "I don't want to mingle with you guys...." HS-kun is scared of dogs, yet even I also like this dog. The staff told HS-kun, Zhouzhou especially likes this dog, Previously someone asked Zhouzhou about naming the dog, and Zhouzhou named it "lai" (come). En.....HS-kun likes this name, simple and straightforward. it also shows the obedient personality of the dog, and it's catchy, easy to remember, and......(I can't praise anymore) Zhouzhou why are you so humorous! adorable! Oh gosh I really like boys with this type of personality.

Chapter 9. Hot water bag

As proven, "temporary blankness" condition is contagious, because HS-kun can't remember when it was when Jingyu came out of the backyard the 2nd time. Of course, the main point is not the timing when Jingyu came out, the main point is when he came out, he was hugging a dog in his arms...it's a toy poodle, and even wearing a shirt with red-white stripes, looks very obedient in JY's arms, Jingyu was caressing the dog's head while hugging it, a tall handsome youth hugging a cute little puppy, leaning against the door, the winter's sunlight warmly shone on them, this image of difference is too perfect,  just as HS-kun takes a deep breathe and about to exclaim, I realized that it isn't a dog, but something similar to a hot water bag, that's right, later on it appeared in a BTS clip,  Jingyu teasing the sleepy Zhouzhou with the dog plushie.....to be honest, I can understand hugging the hot water bag because the weather is cold and he isn't wearing thick clothing, but treating it like a real dog and gently caressing it in his hug.......can I apply to be a hot water bag doggie? sob sob sob

Chapter 10. Farewell

Because they have other matters to attend to, Dashu and win (Chenwen) have to leave the filming site earlier, Zhouzhou and Jingyu stood at the front doors and waved goodbyes to them. Before they leave, Zhouzhou told them "don't cry~", and Wenwen pretended to cry, they jokingly hugged and comforted each other. Our Jingyu, is still leaning against the door and caressing the little doggie hot water bag, I predict that the doggie will soon go bald from his strokings. Dashu waved to us blankly, which is why I said, everyone really caught the "temporary blankness" condition that day. Afterwards, HS-kun ordered pizzas for them. The filming was still going on when HS-kun was about to leave, seeing everyone working hard and staffs at the site telling us the locations for water and washrooms, it makes us feel surprised and spoiled. Everyone working hard for <Addicted> web series deserves to be respected, I believe this production full of sincerity will be far more fascinating than our expectations.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Eng CC subs] 150921 Xu Weizhou Cotton girl BTS clip

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for this! This is gold! I wonder how the actor who played Bai Han Qi's doing!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, fantard said:

Wow that's great to hear.  It will will available for purchase online? I hope it sells well so the producers would get a profit from the show. Considering the small budget they have they were able to create something very beautiful and that Cita to the heart.

@fantard (lol love the name btw) you can purchase the DVD set here:  http://www.books.com.tw/products/D020061563

Yes, it's a Taiwanese website. DVD is Region Code 3 (more about those here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_code)

How I purchased it:

1. Chrome web browser - it has the ability to auto-translate webpages.
  2. Credit Card w/ no foreign transaction fees - hey, saving money is always good.
  3. Followed this guide by @izziehudson on how to navigate the website ordering process: 
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, dins88 said:

Hiiii.. I`m newbie in this thread.. actually almost.2 week have been silent reader in this thread... I`m very excited with shang yin... chemistry main actors very good, their skill, and story very touching... have several time I rewatched this series.. hee... yuzhou make me blushing.. especially weizhou he is handsome and cute on the same time.. jing yu very manly... perfect.. hehe..

actually I have read pages before and seen bts or yuzhou video on y*****e.. or stalking their IG or yuzhou fan IG too, after just to be silent reader I`ve decided post in here... very sad read shangyin season 2 have cancel,why? Many other BL Chinese Drama appear in China, but no problem.. why happened to shangyin especially main actors yuzhou...?very cruel for separating them... :tears::tears:  :tears:they`re so.look natural if together too strong chemistry.. :wub::wub::wub: I hope they can together again... #pray hope miracle for season 2 will coming eventhough difficult  and  if really release, casting have to yuzhou no one else who can change them... sorry if my english not good... btw, I.like so much weizhou songs especially dust and walk slowly... very touching and I can feel it.... :tears::tears: when I`m looking their video make me smile and happy too... cause shang yin I`m interested learn mandarin yesterday I have bought mandarin book for learning.... hope I`ll understand... :)

Don't count on me for this one, based on what I hear from Chinese fujoshis, it is because both Johnny and Timmy don't want to star in season 2, they want to get rid of their BL images and broaden their career. And the "Can't be together" in one frame is just an excuse. They actually have lost some dedicated fans because of that. Sad really.

10 minutes ago, hizurisama said:

Don't count on me for this one, based on what I hear from Chinese fujoshis, it is because both Johnny and Timmy don't want to star in season 2, they want to get rid of their BL images and broaden their career. And the "Can't be together" in one frame is just an excuse. They actually have lost some dedicated fans because of that. Sad really.

If this is true, what then is the reason for CJD's statement that if only she knew there would be no second season, then she would've borrowed money to at least shoot the car accident scene? Was that all just PR? What is CJD's official statement on this? And if no one has bothered to ask ZZ and JY themselves about this, what's the basis of your sources? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hizurisama said:

I am interested in knowing the source of this because this is against any info I have for the last 6 months. And we do have Chinese members here and even more international members who are fluent in Chinese and taking part in various Chinese fan groups.

For the record, especially for new members, there have never been any statements from JY or ZZ about distancing themselves from Addicted. Instead we have these:

- JY sang "I Only Care About You", a song he sang with ZZ in Addicted during his guest performance in A Mei's concert in Bangkok.

- JY let D&G put Addicted in his resume when they invited him to Milan.

- ZZ sang "When Hai has Yin" (other trans title: Because of the Sea) and "Walk Slowly" during his concerts in Seoul and Bangkok, and he had planned to sing these songs in his Beijing FM but suddenly cancelled it because of the ban. Those two are Addicted OST.

- Up until Thailand FM and the harsh separation there, both JY and ZZ had been talking about Addicted in various interviews. They also openly admitted their respect toward each other and during Happy Camp and RFT2 worked together very well. Unfortunately we can't watch their episodes because sparft banned them.

So, I personally do not believe it if someone says that JY or ZZ wanted to distance themselves from Addicted and somehow deceived us and lying to us about the ban. Unless you can provide further proofs, do not share empty hearsays here. Instead, take your time to read posts in this thread; there are many accountable information here.

• Like 24

4 hours ago, hizurisama said:

Watch these and tell me they're don't want to be known for Shangyin. This two reminds me of QingYu so much. YuZhou is still at the stage where it's still uncertain but they have something going on and you can't ignore it. Been watching QingYu's interaction and it's somewhat similar to their mannerism, except the difference is that YuZhou doesn't have 4 years of "Friendship" (I believe QingYu are together and living with each other) and they only met last year. The fact that they these two have such a big spark just by watching thei interviews and photoshoots together, or being in the same frame together shows that they have something going on with them. 

Spoiler

Know this you can't force two people together if they hate each other or can't be bother to be in the same frame. It would show up any kind of way despite their attempt to promote the web drama. 

The CJD money you're talking about, I'd say it's most likely the two projects that were filmed almost at the same time. Counterattack and Addicted, both being low budget and still made waves and became successful. And I have to agree with @gayyoxx. Why would ZZ put an effort in singing Addicted songs or changing up the lyrics when they want to get away from the BL image? Being a CP=YuZhou/ZhouYu basically puts Addicted and the image of BL couple to a pedestal, and if what you said has any amount of truth in it, YuZhou wouldn't be giving any sweets to their fans/cpf because that just puts more fire to being associated with the BL image, that.

Better to just wait for confirmation and think those are just baseless rumors that non fans have decided to put out there.    

@prima13facie Thank you for this! I've been waiting for some news about them. FengWen are a cute couple but I feel sorry for these two since they have less scenes. Fengsong looking good and Chenwen still looking pretty but he's trying to shed the pretty boy image. Boy it aint working. I'm sorry Chenwen but I'll forever see you as Uke.  :phew:

JY Dino fanart looks cute af. I'd get that as a tattoo somewhere. 

• Like 14

Johnny – Beijing ee809d.png Baotou (091016)

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

006wyzLDgw1f82s1o8vvkj31vk2tcu0y.jpg

Timmy – Nanjing ee809d.png Beijing (091716)

Spoiler

Source:    HAIZZ_jy

006u3oRBgw1f82pv0p6otj34802tc4qu.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82pzejwkoj34802tc1l2.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82q8acbaoj34802tc4qu.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82q8ceauoj31w81zx7pd.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82puuk6k0j31q11tnqj8.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82q8ecch1j31ux1tokab.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82q8fyfqwj31uw1tokb2.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82q7z5201j339y2tc7wi.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82pu3x4utj34802tc1l2.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82pv7hocsj34802tcx6t.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82pxeopz3j34802tc4qu.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82pxsaaxij32qs2tcqv7.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82py2h1zvj34802tcu12.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82px52fklj32if2tckjl.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f82ptx0me1j332n2tcx6p.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  ling_yz

image.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

202.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f82vq1vcdaj20d42uc1kd.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   jjseason

6f93ca23gw1f81ithji5aj20dw0rsjsu.jpg

• Like 12

6 hours ago, hizurisama said:

Hello and a warm welcome to all new members to our Soompi Family. Although @gayyoxx and @prima13facie have said many of the things I wished to convey, just let me add a few more thoughts because it never fails to amaze me when people post or spread hearsay and false rumors that clearly do not have verifiable sources.

Since all of this has been debated and analyzed by members some more knowledgeable than myself... I will only say for more information look at the first page of this forum. At your leisure take the time to go and backread this thread despite it seeming daunting because of the more than 1300 pages.

As far as I know there are no known sources for this particular rumor but it is still floating around despite being refuted many many times. JY or ZZ have never indicated by actions or words that they wished to disassociate themselves from Addicted or the BL image. This is a false and misleading story that has spread from unreputable sources.

Before, during and after the ban the cast and crew of Addicted were dedicated and sincerely wanted to complete the project. But due to circumstances beyond their control (SPARFT/Ban) they were unable to continue the project. 

So indeed the ban is real. There has never been a reason for either JY, ZZ CJD or any of the remaining cast and crew of Addicted to 'deceive the fans' They did not have to make up an "excuse" that they "can't be together in one frame" 

Here is a bit of unrefutable truth...so if the ban and all it stated and implied did not exist, why were episodes of Happy Camp and RFT2 forced to remove images of JY and ZZ and the episodes never aired??? There was also the Thailand farewell meet (I refuse to call that a fanmeeting  because it simply was not IMHO) where they were forced apart immediately, although they only stood next to each other for mere seconds. There are other incidents but since they were already discussed and in greater detail elsewhere on the forum I will not remark upon them again in this post. :vicx:

Just my personal $0.02 under spoiler

Spoiler

Unless you have a reliable source please do not believe unsubstantiated rumors and hearsay. If they lost fans it was not because of Addicted or any desire to disassociate themselves from it or the BL image.

The fans that abandoned them in my opinion were not dedicated fans if they chose to believe false rumors and lies. That's not love or loyalty. So I do not believe they abandoned JY and ZZ because of any actions perceived as negative toward a genre in which they willingly choose to work.

I suspect those "fans" left for their own personal reasons and instead decided to shift the blame onto the idols they proclaimed to love.

True YuZhou fans are aware of the systematic attempt to undermine the boys, Addicted, and its crew, thus we continue to support them despite all of the hardships this fandom has had to endure in only a little more than six months. 

Special thanks 

Spoiler

@1blankstare thanks for providing visual proofs to confirm what all of us having been saying. :) @prima13facie so thankful that you posted info about Dashu and WinWin. I miss them all and am always glad when there is any news. :):cookie:

• Like 23

I'm sorry to be harsh but I think it's just plain silly, naive or willfully ignorant to claim that the whole six months was engineered cause JY and ZZ want to distance themselves from Addicted. 

All others before me has provided ample of examples so thank you. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, kyrie777 said:

I'm sorry to be harsh but I think it's just plain silly, naive or willfully ignorant to claim that the whole six months was engineered cause JY and ZZ want to distance themselves from Addicted. 

All others before me has provided ample of examples so thank you. 

Yet there are those who firmly believe that JY, ZZ, and CJD made up the ban to garner sympathy. But I can't understand why they would need to make up a ban when the web series was one with top ratings. 

Does it make sense for someone to use such a harsh method to disassociate themselves from a web series and a genre they willingly decided to work?

For anyone to believe they engineered such harsh treatment for themselves for these past months need to know that is preposterous. :crazy:

• Like 10

8 hours ago, hizurisama said:

Hello. Can you share where did you hear from? Which Weibo account? Which website?

It will be great if you can let us know, so that we can share with them the 1 million ways ZZ and JY try to reach out to their CP fans.

We need to bring them up to date on the relationship of the boys :)

Like the @bearology threads on their wardrobe coordination.

Like the events that transpire during their concerts, recorded here and on weibo. The recent interview with Yang Lan as well.

The existence of 5MilesLove. And how both of them have acknowledged that weibo account. 

What they post on instagram.

The sharing by @ryokise, @gashupingo and many others on fan fbi, fan arts, fan accounts, videos, etc

The analyses by @tea4two

Last but not least, my post on why so many Chinese fans think YZ is real.

We should let them know :) and you can help.

• Like 23

31 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Last but not least, my post on why so many Chinese fans think YZ is real.

We should let them know :) and you can help.

WE SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY PASS THESE ON. Way to go @xix19xix.  I can't see anywhere or at any time either JY or ZZ were trying to distance themselves from Addicted or the BL image. phew to those fans who just can't accept it.:phew:

laughing-my-butt-off-2.gif

Spoiler

Not discounting the other points in your post especially @bearology and the YuZhou closet of love and the acknowledgement of 5mileslove by both. My point is that everyone seems to think that it is the Chinese fans who believe that JY and ZZ are distancing themselves from Addicted and the BL image to broaden their career so it's good to show another side to that equation. 

• Like 13

Spoiler

Of course I welcome newcomers but if you don't know the whole story, don't act like you do. If you are too lazy to read from the 1st page, just keep being a silent reader. Old stuff will be mentioned occasionally and you don't need to make your own conclusion.

FINALLY!!! THE DAY OF the DVD SHIPPING IS HERE! Thanks to Izzie, I probably get my dvd on Mon or Tue, just like the photobook.

I probably will cry.

• Like 16

9 hours ago, hizurisama said:

this post made me on delurker mode

hope you read about Happy Camp, RTF and Amazing race in which JY&ZZ participated and let me know if you still believe that "cant be together in one frame is just an excuse"

have a good day everyone :glasses:

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, bearology said:

OMG NEW BTS! I die

They are way too cute together!!!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

This is a real gentle and touching Jiu Jitsu style!! Jiu Jitsu in bed LOL

Reveal hidden contents

:tears: Damn u all the bans!!!!!!

Damn you all the bans, indeed.  Thanks for sharing this... that first BTS, their interaction... at one point to see JY smiling and look at ZZ up and down... you can see the love...

• Like 13

@hizurisama hallo dear.. sorry that as everyone said before me, can you show reliable source for your post?  Not means to offence, but it quite hurtful to me a bit, when someone think so low for both Zhouzhou and Huang Jingyu that they dont want to be related with addicted just boost their career.  The proof of the ban has been raises on earlier pages, please check them again..

@xix19xix the Thai FM such a traumatic for me, couldnt bear to watch it:bawling:

@bearology Sincere thank you from the bottom of my heart for the BTS *bow*....

• Like 14