16 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

17 hours ago, jaydee0491 said:

Can someone enlighten me, what is exactly the meaning of ZZ's hand sign? Or behind story about this? 

Ive been searching about it for almost an hour, can't find any explanation,:tears:

thanks guys :wub:

Are you referring to the finger heart? If so then @dutchaddict is correct. K-pop artist started using this sign instead of the heart with two hands. There is a detailed explanation of this posted by @prima13facie on page 1303 or 1304 of this thread. Hopes this helps.

...thank you so much @filmlore46 and @dutchaddict

i really love this group:)

...ZZ is really stunning in every angle

• Like 6

Thank you for the update and translations, @bearology and @gashupingo! A cookie for you! :cookie:

Wow, when seeing ZZ at first I was "what is he doing with that hairstyle and make up? Is he being careless with his look because JY is away?" (blame my delulu, lol).

But then, seeing ZZ in suit, darn, he is so richard simmons handsome! I like his style (will like him even more if he dyed his hair to black again, lol).

And then, seeing JY's studio announcement, I was like "Wth!? How dare people are attacking JY, saying that he is using charity to gain popularity!? JY should just sue them all!" Ugh.

(back at looking handsomeness of JY and ZZ to get rid of dark aura, lol).

• Like 17

Yes, thanks @gashupingo for translating that from JY studio. I think it's good they respond in this manner, because I think it's good for some people to remember that JY & ZZ are both people. Two young guys with feelings who get hurt just like everybody elses. I think some people tend to forget that. It's also particularly sad to think of either of them receiving such vicious slander, when they're two so very decent and seemingly kind-hearted people who're willing to do a lot of work for charity. They don't deserve any bad words. Sadly, though, it's a part of being famous. Particularly these days, when people tend to write whatever b-s they want, anonymously, in social media etc. 

Today saw yet another version of ZZ! ZZ the suave businessman. It's really fascinating how different he looks everytime he appears. He's like a one-man Spice Girls. I do prefer him with darker hair - he even lightened his eyebrows, didn't he? - I like him with a little colour on him. He's got such a distinctive face - big eyes, big-ish nose, big lips - I suppose that's why he can look so different with just a little change of his hair. JY doesn't change quite as much, I think, when his hair or weight changes.

I can see JY teasing ZZ and sending sarcastic and funny messages to him whenever ZZ wears something odd or new. Kind of like he did when he sent that bent steel pipes photo as a comment. I can imaine him messaging ZZ today saying 'hello, my name is HJY and I want some advice on how to invest in the stock market. Please, XWZ, help me.' in respons to tday's outfit. Or maybe he just started fantasising on what they should wear to their wedding...

I can only guess what kinds of comment he had on these trousers ZZ wore the other day... How can he even walk in these? Weirdest trousers ever. And ZZ wore them several times too. (Some more about them here.) I can so see JY having fun with these. (Of course, I can also see ZZ just laughing hysterically at all of JY's comments. It's probably part of their thing.)

Spoiler

yJx1791.jpg

Speaking of ZZ's outfits, I've been trying to figure out what the ring is he's been wearing since he came back from his hiatus. It's obviously not his old one, since that was gold. This looks like silver? And like it's uneven and with some kind of pattern. Perhaps it doesn't mean a thing, but I'm always curious about their jewlery. 

Spoiler

HjYsHXM.jpg

• Like 16

Dear ZZ's stylist, 

I would just like to inform you that our dear ZZ is fine without having to change the color of his hair or eyebrows. Know that we love him just the way he is, and that he's actually more attractive with black hair and eyebrows and his normal fair skin color. We don't need him to look like a white blonde scarecrow.

We've also noticed that though his suit today was a success, you've been making him wear increasingly strange outfits. Please know that Willy Wonka fashion has long been out of vogue.

Finally, we wish to emphasize that we enjoy him looking masculine, without too much makeup. He's beautiful enough as it is. 

Love,

ZhouYu heretics

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, alittlejetty said:

I was not aware of those people who attack JY, maybe they are chinese too i guess. I cant feel their presence. Lol

We should have a designated Weibo representative who can inform us on updates in Weibo about ZZ and JY as well as negative and positive stuff being said about them! I've read a couple of updates from there generously shared by some of our members here. The dynamic there seems to be completely different from how we do our fandom here. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

We should have a designated Weibo representative who can inform us on updates in Weibo about ZZ and JY as well as negative and positive stuff being said about them! I've read a couple of updates from there generously shared by some of our members here. The dynamic there seems to be completely different from how we do our fandom here. 

How so? The difference I mean. 

And thanks again to all contributors of sharing news of ZZ and JY. You guys are MVP. 

• Like 1

Just now, 1blankstare said:

How so? The difference I mean. 

The only fans seem more intense there, so many rumors and whatnot, and negativity, at least based on what some have said here about it. We are relatively tame it seems, in comparison. Just not sure about their delulu cause ours seems to be fairly wild.:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kyleaddicted said:

Dear ZZ's stylist, 

I would just like to inform you that our dear ZZ is fine without having to change the color of his hair or eyebrows. Know that we love him just the way he is, and that he's actually more attractive with black hair and eyebrows and his normal fair skin color. We don't need him to look like a white blonde scarecrow.

We've also noticed that though his suit today was a success, you've been making him wear increasingly strange outfits. Please know that Willy Wonka fashion has long been out of vogue.

Finally, we wish to emphasize that we enjoy him looking masculine, without too much makeup. He's beautiful enough as it is. 

Love,

ZhouYu heretics

...this is actually what i am about to say if given a chance to talk to his stylist,,,i prefer ZZ's black hair cause it's simple thus allowing ZZ's beautiful face to be the highlight :)

i prefer his looks during the happy camp hehe :wub:

...but still ZZ is beautiful enough to carry every version of him his stylist wants him to be,,

i wonder if ZZ knows about this forum?? Or JY?

:blink:

• Like 7

Have you guys seen this focused .gif?

http://giphy.com/gifs/3o6ZsVvmrmrte1Cfok

(sorry not yet sure how to insert a GIF)

This was a BTS taken during one of YZ practices for one of their steamy scenes. Please direct your attention to ZZ lips. What do you seem to see? Can you confirm if we both see the same thing? Seems like JY is being  naughty with ZZ and ZZ doesn't seem to mind. Oh my delulu is going crazy.

• Like 7

I know maybe i'm not the first one to write this but i love this drama so much...

i think it's one of a life time you know? that's get under your skin

it's like a pure art of love and filming...

and i really sad it's come to an end ...and will be no second seasone or just something like this a again

also want to say that the Bl drama of the chinese so far is the best...more then anyone even the american and thai...it's so different from other chinese drama with streight romance..very cute and more natural maybe because it's not TV but law badget films..like underground

• Like 6

Thank you so much @gashupingo & @bearology for the announcement trans! lovea_thumb.gif

One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916)

Spoiler

Source:   Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

005Ipxdzgw1f7z9fwirfsj34802tcu13.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1f7z9eyfbqnj34802tchdz.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1f7z9h8cpeij32402tcnpf.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1f7z9hgk0p6j32tc480u12.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   enjoy11655

006rgv0Ygw1f7zfn723mbj31kg2tc4qq.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f7zfncjpnbj31e52f64ck.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f7zfnotg52j31kw2lz4qq.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f7zfnwtpngj31kw11xwj0.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f7zfo01v0dj31kw11xjwi.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f7zfo428b6j31kw11x43u.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f7zfoak8nxj31kw34wwxk.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   李昊

568f04ffjw1f7zh9mwfiwj21jk2bc4qr.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   冰冰TICKTOCK

ea146d5ejw1f7z7bvpwf9j22zj4io4qq.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f7z7b0iczrj22zj4iob2a.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f7z7cia46aj22zj4iou0x.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f7z7dbccu2j22zj4iox6p.jpg

Spoiler

Source:    Beginning_Only许魏洲

006yhPJVjw1f7zcm24ub6j32932tcnpf.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f7zcm5bdswj31vk2tc4qr.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f7zcly6abbj31or2j4x6q.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f7zcm8sg73j31l02tcx6q.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f7zcmw0umsj31bh2ce7wi.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f7zclrvdfjj31vk2tckjn.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f7zcmetgcnj32tc2tcx6t.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f7zcmnm9nwj32tc2tcx6t.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f7zcmu4vixj32tc2tcx6t.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:  leohild_

006qFXzrgw1f7zbmly63jj30u01hcgut.jpg

006qFXzrgw1f7zbmo6pdrj31hc0u049k.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f7zd3eqojfj20d40d40vt.jpg

• Like 11

ZZ - One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916)

MoonLight lxhholdzhu_org.giflxhholdzhu_org.giflxhholdzhu_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr [星星林林-XXLL]

CsuKMxHVIAEdfTU.jpgCsuKNAIUEAA2QKp.jpg

CsuKHLeVUAAYoWR.jpg

CsuKGfnUEAImy8f.jpg

CsuKWG9VUAAk-MP.jpg

CsuKVyPVMAA7RSn.jpg

CsuKU7iVUAAPwV6.jpg

CsuKNqqUkAEhywe.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [许魏洲海外粉丝群官博]

CsuWl1rUIAEfIxa.jpg

CsuWmlZVUAA9_Fu.jpg

CsuWnoZUMAAFnon.jpg

CsuWn6iVUAAFoOc.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [一猫蹲三窝]

CsuP0pzVUAEspfi.jpg

CsuP0_HUEAA04WW.jpg

CsuP1OoUkAETy7L.jpg

CsuQBG4UEAIQgSs.jpg

CsuQBV2UEAAB3kG.jpg

CsuQCVZVYAAyKCZ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 洲洲的大嘴鲈鱼包包

CsuOteWVUAAxIXj.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

005S2KVwjw1f7z9bnwjryj30rs3cwk76.jpg

-------
Share and spread Gashu translation: "Things Wish To Say" From 黄景瑜工作室2016 to support our JingYu. Link weibo here and Twitter here

Good morning/night everyone

Edited by bearology
Duplicate
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Thanks to bearo :wub:

Translation of JY Studio's announcement: Things Wish to Say

Reveal hidden contents

Plolg15.jpg

Thank you so mutch @gashupingo & @bearology for the translation i have forward his weibo post with the link of the translation from you so that the non speaking chinese people on weibo can also read your translation and understand his massage. Thanks a lot could on weibo not find a cooky emoticon hahaha so i give you them here :cookie::cookie::heart:

• Like 7