8 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

But then, seeing ZZ in suit, darn, he is so richard simmons handsome! I like his style (will like him even more if he dyed his hair to black again, lol).

@gayyoxx Totaly agree with you i never paint my hair and now he has the same hair collor as me hahahaha i like is beatulful blak hair mutch more (i'm getting weak from handsome guys with black hair and brown eyes hahaha)

• Like 5

On 16/9/2016 at 6:59 PM, ronper2016 said:

i agree. sometimes zhouzhou looks like a fashion victim because of the doings of his stylists. but it doesn't matter because his good looks and personality outshine whatever he's wearing.

Yes , you're right but I need to recognize that he really like to take risks with his wardrobe. at the time of the photos his face save him...did you see the pics? even dressed like a scarecrow he looks stunning.....

• Like 1

Hi all~~ :)

handsome ZZ as always~~ hehehe i just wanna say rather than 1 thousand rabbits gazing at the moon we should rename it to 1 thousand and 1 (1001) rabbits including the most handsome and stylish rabbit....hahaha..:D as for me i could accept and frankly, loving ZZ's look yesterday..it give us different side of ZZ that exist..and i must say this look might attract new fan that more familiar with this kind of look...ZZ is really new in this industry and i think by experimenting different look on him do him good..ZZ and his team could get the feedback from his fan and from ZZ himself of which look he most comfortable with ^_^

and from the dark side of YZ land..our poor JY :( those people that cant bear to see other people achievement and popularity *sigh* its ok JY, we know you are strong!!! and by looking his past few days of photos and vids he seems ok..I completely agree and support 100% if JY and his team take legal action towards those cheap blogger and tabloids..show them that even though JY is a rookie in ent world, people cant simply step on him..HAIL, OUR BOSS HUANG!!!! 

and i wanna thanks @bearology and @aeislaeigh for all of the updates and fanarts~~

• Like 7

9 hours ago, jaydee0491 said:

...this is actually what i am about to say if given a chance to talk to his stylist,,,i prefer ZZ's black hair cause it's simple thus allowing ZZ's beautiful face to be the highlight :)

i prefer his looks during the happy camp hehe :wub:

...but still ZZ is beautiful enough to carry every version of him his stylist wants him to be,,

i wonder if ZZ knows about this forum?? Or JY?

:blink:

I'm with you, less primp/more natural. It's starting to get overdone with the make-up, etc... just my $0.02...

• Like 3

ZZ - One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916)

Spoiler

Cr [人民网时尚]

Csxu1wNWAAAcAiw.jpg

Csxu_vgXEAAFQdU.jpg

Csxu-wPXEAAXNWh.jpg

Csxu4WfXgAAR17V.jpg

Csxu5UvWgAAj3Zo.jpg

Csxu2-AXYAAFlEc.jpg

Spoiler

Cr ING1020

CsxfWNlWcAc56Y_.jpg

CsxfoHdWEAEZ-nq.jpg

Csxfm3oWYAAWbJp.jpg

CsxfljTWgAAZkqU.jpg

CsxfgKzXEAAiuOa.jpg

CsxffA5WEAADBUo.jpg

Csxfdu4XEAEzMya.jpg

CsxfY15WgAAfkhJ.jpg

CsxfXi8WYAEtQM8.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 九宫格工作室

CsxeHuDWAAEtO7p.jpg

CsxeJm1W8AARmfl.jpg

Csxca-wXYAA-yW9.jpg

CsxcaNfW8AAcMu1.jpg

CsxcZUqWAAAkVNE.jpg

CsxeMi7WEAAEFMA.jpg

CsxeVmLXEAAc5KZ.jpg

CsxebECWgAAP4zK.jpg

Csxed7xXYAA-qKy.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 冰冰TICKTOCK

CsxRe7-WYAEEbI3.jpg

CsxRe7_WcAU3EDF.jpg

CsxhXzrXEAAaebj.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 许魏洲国际后援会

Csw-hdbVMAAmdo3.jpg

Csw-jC0UAAAXJCm.jpg

Csw-wM_UsAAb9aZ.jpg

Csw-w4jUAAEpyBH.jpg

Csw-ubjUAAAkwky.jpg

Csw-iPJUAAAeSjZ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr MixUniverse_

Csw5lA_VYAE9dtE.jpg

Csw5m1sVMAAR6Qd.jpg

Csw5XueUsAUIfSq.jpg

Csw5oYVUIAEXMiH.jpg

Csw5ShjUEAEdd5S.jpg

Csw5VTWUAAAArrS.jpg

Spoiler

cr.李坤默

CsxfSk4XgAASA_1.jpg

CsxhL-OXgAErXr4.jpg

CsxhIIkXYAA0Haz.jpg

CsxhFSOXYAAAk5y.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Baby 婷姐儿

CsxqfU3WcAAR2Im.jpg

Csxqf6UWcAATHZ5.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

JY - Baotou 200916

Spoiler

Cr 小奶音biubiubiu

CswxUceUAAAjCF7.jpg

CswxTP6UAAAmuP2.jpg

CswxjhaVIAUaYRt.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 用大把的愛砸你- 小魚

CswdXcaUMAEyzhN.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [YuZhouStudio19520]

Csxk46sXEAADhxo.jpg

CsxlQvzXgAANxSl.jpg

CsxlP6yWgAAosoA.jpg

Spoiler

Cr yuzhou_forever

E8J6Yqj.jpg

oa9ZR7v.jpg

-----------------

ZZ has schedule today. "Versace" at 15:30. Download 识装App

Spoiler

0069Wtrzjw1f7zyfwgebqj30ku0csgmg.jpg

CsxaMUYW8AAopco.jpg

CsxaMUZWgAEsZsT.jpg

• Like 10

Thanks for the translation @gashupingo! and @bearology! , very furious combo indeed like @@artemis1130 said.

Spoiler

After reading Boss HJY's team announcement,  I realized that the bigger enemies are out there—Jealousy and the worst side of media. I understand that the issue is widespread over weibo and I think @mrsaturn post about the photobook sales is also connected. They even questioned charity works of HJY which is so frustrating. They are probably concerned with the money, but they should've asked for a breakdown or donation receipts in a civilized way and not to rant with dirty mouths. Yeah, It's jealousy at its best from a number of people combined with the desperate hungry tongues of media just to have a scoop. Very pathetic! Sometimes, I think that SARFT is not the worst enemy and could be useful in this kind of situation in silencing media and then the sentiments of only fans can also help spread awareness to defend JY. 

Serves these malicious entities right Boss JY! I agree with legal matters and your team should not be afraid on implementing it. It's just about time to show that you also have a right to defend yourself against this malicious details, frauds and bad rumors. It's everyone's right to protect themselves and we should not be stiff about it.  I also agree to publicize the donation receipts, if these people are hungry for information then slap these receipts onto their faces tumblr_lslg82dhrj1qgp134.giftumblr_lslg34hfFd1qgp134.gif

Lastly, we may look on this point, that as HJY and ZZ continuously become popular, this kind of situations that they may encounter will be inevitable, and therefore need to learn to protect themselves which I believe they are capable already. This is actually a learning experience for them, and whose notable breakthrough is only Addicted, each with almost 3.3 million fans, and continuous popularity several months after Addicted, envious people and bad media would definitely come and threaten to bring them down.Therefore, they should never let their guard down and we fans should continue to support them especially in spreading awareness. tumblr_lslg4fgh3Q1qgp134.gifThough they are just humble and always say in their interviews that they have a long way to go, I believe they are already getting that "spark" and "effect" (aside from their personal spark/effect when they cuddle and look with each other) of high tier or veteran entertainers in China which whom they've had to earn for quite some time. Indeed they are continuously getting on that level. Ah, they shine so bright that I need sunglasses B)

Oh, I also shared this link from a youtube owner of the videos that we get from them, he/she links videos from other Taiwanese, some Hongkong Chinese, and other Chinese in the south that has access to Youtube and facebook. 

#endrant #supportyuzhou #alwaysaccompanyyuzhou

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 9/19/2016 at 7:49 PM, bearology said:

ZZ - One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916)

Cr Vuc洲帝门卫保洁大叔

9 hours ago, dazzlin92 said:

this look might attract new fan that more familiar with this kind of look.

Meanwhile, I believe that ZZ has attracted more new fans! and who says that fanboys and fangirls are just teenagers?! I don't think they are event photographers and some people had probably cooked, ate dinner, or left their newspaper at home, just to rush in this event and then get busy to *click clack* their cameras for ZZ. I wish I had cool parents like that tumblr_lslg56Dehx1qgp134.gif and I hope they are CPFs! tumblr_lslgahBQX11qgp134.gif

Spoiler

ALKxPcv.jpg

ZZ really looks ravishing in suit and no wonder it's BLUE! and the event is missing a red carpet! :D Hair style suddenly got neat and improved maybe he received his fans judgement from his previous hair! lol and I agree he suddenly got that quite western features. *Whistle call to JY* I also noticed he didn't wear his earring this time, Oh well but there are lots of bunnies so it still 1000% sexy. I wonder what would it look if he stayed on black hair and just make it a bit glossy >>> then I will be dead

I hope this charity event would not be blemished with issues and stay away from this event you malicious media and jealous haters tumblr_lslg3c01qM1qgp134.gif or else face the wrath of feline forces tumblr_lslg4fgh3Q1qgp134.gif

----------------------------------------

Smirk battle!

23 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ - One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916)

Someone said he likes Western face?? :phew::phew::phew:

Cr HOM

Cr Cheese

Hide contents

Csty8hdVYAAtBQW.jpg

AAA, ZZ's smirk! Boss JY Your kitten had a deadly smirk! What do you say?

Spoiler

a3NgW9O.gif

CR: rightful owner

#killhaterswithsmirks #yuzhouisreal #believeinyuzhou

---------------------------------------

Patiently waiting if papi 5ML has something to say :w00t:  Recently, there's red now there's blue, these are probably cues.

@bearology Ah, that's quick! he dyed back to black his hair. Wish granted, now waiting for fans to say "I die" :lol:

• Like 12

The game that is rumored to have both JY and ZZ playing it is 贪吃蛇大作战 (direct translation: battle of the greedy snakes) ZZ was seen playing this game before the "thousand rabbits gazing at moon" charity event (cr:兔子牙上瘾了) and seems like JY also plays this game in Baotou (cr:许魏洲的拉丁舞伴). After all, this game is quite popular in China now and it helps to kill time XD
(The concept is similar to Slither and.....kinda feels like a Chinese version of the game xiaoku_org.gif)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, the player(snake) grows longer as they eat dots/balls. There are default dots and dots produced from players. If the player's head crash into a wall or their head collide with other players, their body break and form into dots(they can choose to regenerate or to quit the game), which then become consumable for other players. Player's body grow even faster when they eat dots produced from other players than when they eat the normal default dots. The player with the longest body will be ranked 1st. Players can choose to enter the time limit version or timeless version.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually just wanna throwback to this old photo of Jingyu playing the snake game on Bai Luoyin's Nokia phone ..haha lxhdaigan_org.gif [posted on 151224 by 神秘助理X_FM, "sharing with you guys a boy who fell in love with old mobile's game"]

a27b8c55jw1ezb5ppxlt1j20ey0qotaq.jpg

• Like 22

Hey I'm just new here in this thread. From the Philippines.  Watched addicted few weeks ago. The series was so good I watched the entire season in one night. Very sad the show was banned and there's no longer season 2. 

Good to know this thread is still active with people who appreciates this show. Really this show is something. Nice story, great actors and such a magnetic chemistry. Probably the best series of its kind. Would you agree? 

• Like 12

Johnny

Spoiler

Source:   景瑜啊_丫丫

006s7nU5jw1f80c0zz2y0g30oc0anu10.gif

006s7nU5jw1f80c12vff1g30oc0anqv6.gif

006s7nU5jw1f80c15mydng30d50alkjm.gif

006s7nU5jw1f80c177un8g30d50ale81.gif

Versace Event (092016)

Spoiler

Source:   冰冰TICKTOCK

ea146d5ejw1f808vm5rotj24az2vgqv6.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f809wzobnzj23pq2h91ky.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f808wdxkibj244a2qzx6q.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜啾啾哟

006pp6pTjw1f80aov127yj30vn1bhhdu.jpg

006pp6pTjw1f80aopyl60j30x81dtkjm.jpg

006pp6pTjw1f80ap01lhgj319c1w0b2c.jpg

006pp6pTjw1f80ap4arhbj312i1lqkjn.jpg

006pp6pTjw1f80ap9o44aj311s1kne83.jpg

006pp6pTjw1f80apdhkllj30u919d4qq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Beginning_Only许魏洲

006yhPJVjw1f809pwvjz7j34802tchdz.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f809pfvyrej34802tcx6u.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f809oj03hdj32bc1uox6q.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f809owd9j9j34802tcnpi.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f809ozoy9uj30xc1e01kx.jpg

006yhPJVjw1f809p25edij30xc1e01kx.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   TimmyRock_许魏洲个站

9f3929b6jw1f8092kdi9rj235s23ve83.jpg

9f3929b6jw1f8092ptde5j223v35sx6q.jpg

9f3929b6jw1f8092usr0sj235s23v7wi.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

005Ipxdzgw1f808xwwleaj33m82o84qx.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1f808xyj0ftj31400qowo5.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1f808y5ugqdj33ns2tcb2b.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1f808xnwx1sj328o2tcnph.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1f808ybgzyzj32ts1mgb29.jpg

One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916)

Spoiler

Source:   -真域RealZone-

006oQcrsgw1f80betjrnyj31kw11xtj4.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f80bfb6f62j31kw11xgrd.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f80bfcswn8j31kw11x0y9.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f80bfn5n5ij31kw2dc7pk.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f80bg5dmlyj31kw1kw4kk.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f80bh9d2yrj31kw2t57px.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f80bgbec9lj31kw2t4dy4.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f80bgimadoj31kw2t41bl.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f80bgmrjmpj31kw2t4wwl.jpg

Nanjing Forest Music Festival (091616)

Spoiler

Source:   HAIZZ_jy

006u3oRBgw1f7yzzqzrbfj31gx2l0e4l.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f7yzzsuwx0j31i32l01hv.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f7yzztzgbbj318d15uqbc.jpg

006u3oRBgw1f7yzzvet5gj31b216aaj7.jpg

BAZAAR Charity Event (090916)

Spoiler

Source:   HAIZZ_jy

006u3oRBgw1f7z0tgjo5gg308t0fm4qp.gif 006u3oRBgw1f802jx29ckg308r0fhhdt.gif

006u3oRBgw1f802jyhvbog30800e87ia.gif 006u3oRBgw1f802jzzq2ng309y0hiqh5.gif

• Like 18

@baw74 @Kyleaddicted i think we both always want ZZ to be as simple as ever cause his physical features are more than enough to be enhanced by make-ups, dyed hair etc...in my thought, i would actually prefer  ZZ would present himself the way JY do his style, just simple , musculine and let the natural beauty outshine everything...

@fantard welcome to the thread, you will enjoy this group im assuring you that,,,it keeps us updated...i also watched the movie overnight, and repeated watching it for almost 10 times :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4