6 minutes ago, bearology said:

Everyone remember this? 

Q: Do you think the other is gentle?

ZZ said YES and JY said NO :lol: *look at their faces* - gentle hubby and rough wifey :lol:

005KymYkjw1f83ptdr1e7j30mf0cgmyn.jpg

LOL that smug look on ZZ... it's like he knew what JY's answer was without even looking. And that look JY has - that's a look of sincere honesty.  :D

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, bearology said:

Everyone remember this? 

ZZ said YES and JY said NO :lol: *look at their faces* - gentle hubby and rough wifey :lol:

ZZ is soooo yandere and he knows it too! xD

Thank you for your diligence in posting updates, @bearology, @aeislaeigh. Also thank you @gashupingo, @ryokise, @jlt4ever for subbing various videos and translating many things. 

ZZ today looks super handsome. He's gaining weight and I guess has bounced up from the stressful period he was having. He's back to Addicted!ZZ whom I love! Perky, cheerful, teasing ZZ.

Now, if only JY has finished his filming and can participate in charity concerts again... That would be great!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, bearology said:

@bearology look at there faces LOL i love to see them together teasing eachoter i enjoy that so mutch. And thankssssss for all the spam i love it :wub:

@gashupingo wow thank you for translating that video and the fanart :heart:

• Like 10

credit to princeselva weibo.

I following her weibo, quite informative and translate for international fans. 

ee8cbe.png:洲洲你的三百万福利呢
ee818f.png:让它随风而逝吧
--------------------------------------
ee8cbe.png: Zhouzhou, where is your 3m welfare?
ee818f.png: Let it go with the wind.

I think ZZ want to treat the one he gave in the concert as the welfare.. the flying kiss.:wub: lol

• Like 3

ZZ Rehearsal for Zebra Music Festival tomorrow

Spoiler

Cr 粥刊话报

CtDP4RgVUAAoo13.jpgCtDP4CBVYAANk9Z.jpg

CtDO2iaUIAAY1v7.jpg

Spoiler

Cr MIXUNIVERSE

CtDP2XiUAAEkpW6.jpgCtDP2_PVUAAuZ8E.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 沫色惜年

CtDMrFoUsAAT9wU.jpg

CtDMrFnUkAAGN9c.jpg

CtDMrFpUEAAvq3U.jpg

CtDMrFqUkAA7bQ3.jpg

Spoiler

Cr chosen1

5e615563jw1f83tyveo81j20ey0l1ab1.jpg

ZZ's tattoo. To add to @joycemay This is what fans think? what the tattoo is

Spoiler

CtDPUFjVIAAwmME.jpg

YZ Manip

Spoiler

Cr Ling_yz

CtDSR9TUAAMd3g_.jpg

CtDSTCTUAAAK4Zi.jpg

CtDST0MVYAEGyTt.jpg

@baw74 That clip is from Date With Star variety show. 

• Like 10

Staring compilation of YuZhou!

Spoiler

Long read!

These two deserves a break so bad. Look at ZZ's smile when JY was coming over to his side! That big smile is like shining so bright, same with JY's. ZZ licking his lips too!

Look at those side glances. First it was JY side eyeing ZZ. Darren Wang and JY laughs together and ZZ looks startled, lol, and side eyes him and Darren, in his mind he's probably all like 'Why are you laughing with Wang Dalu, JY?! I'm the only one who can make you laugh! Wait until we get home. Hmph.' 

Throughout this video though it looks like JY's the one whose facial expression can be read the easiest. He has that sad smile on his face and teary eyes. While ZZ's face still has the smile but it doesn't reach his eyes. If you compare the smile from the end, and when JY was walking towards him, it's different. He looks sad when he's leaving ZZ's side. 

More HC videos in spoiler. Happy Camp is a goldmine for YuZhou. 

Spoiler

Notice in these two videos, you'll know why ZZ likes the work "Lai" so much. 

https://youtu.be/lBXTJKN7tbk

I'm sure there are more but these are the ones I could find. 

Edit: ZZ's tattoo seems fitting. Wonder if we could find hidden images in his tattoo? ;p

• Like 7

7 hours ago, bearology said:

FULL new BTS. OMG! JY was like hugging ZZ's arm :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

7 hours ago, bearology said:

Edit: Another BTS 

Reveal hidden contents

I miss them together so much... :bawling: (and watching "This Promise" mv again isn't helping)

I wondered about this before and watching the new full bts make me wonder again.

Would you really let your best friend laying on your torso and stomach and arm and just enjoying the sun?

My head would hurt when I lay on those bones and I would feel uncomfortable when someone laying on my stomach. I don't have any muscle so my arm would quickly goes numb when someone use it as a pillow so I don't like doing that either.

Yes, all of that for a photo shoot but still, one would have some complain or uncomfortable-ness but there were none. And pretty sure there wasn't a need for Yu to have Zhou's arm in his hold so close and tightly like that. :wub:

And probably his arm was getting numb too but Yu didn't want to hurt Zhou's feeling so he masked it as jiujitsu practice. :P

1 hour ago, joycemay said:

Did anyone share this already? ZZ tattoo006wkCADgw1f83yxtwfogg308w050x1d.gif

Hide contents

006wkCADgw1f83yxw1gjaj30zk0qo0xw.jpg

So it isn't an abstract image of a whale. Fingers reaching for the mic. It's very beautiful and detailed but I prefer less black? But who am I to say anything. I don't even have the power to oppose too since everything bb kitten did I immediately agree.

Maybe I missed it but does Yu have any tattoo? And does he smokes too? And is Zhou still smokes? I really don't mind tattoos but I prefer they don't smokes.

• Like 9

Great there's continuous update in this thread about addicted. I really wish this show will be more popular. If not for TV hope they could just make a feature film for the rest of the story. Very rare we find such chemistry in actors. 

Really rooting for something to come out of this

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, fantard said:

Great there's continuous update in this thread about addicted. I really wish this show will be more popular. If not for TV hope they could just make a feature film for the rest of the story. Very rare we find such chemistry in actors. 

Really rooting for something to come out of this

Here's what will happen (everybody's gotta concentrate on this to make it work):

1. ZZ's singing career will get more successful. Because of that, he'll tour more, and to surrounding countries as a gesture of goodwill.
  2. JY's acting career will explode. His current film will be a blockbuster, and he has to go to various premier nights for the movie.
  3. Both Leng Fengsong and Chen Wen have dropped off the radar, to the dismay of loyal fans.
  4. ZZ will have a concert in Taiwan. JY will be there for a premier. They'll both declare political asylum.
  5. Coincidentally, CJD, FengWen, and a movie crew will be in Taiwan as well. Suddenly, the world realizes it's been coordinated stupendously.
  6. Filming resumes for the Are You Addicted novel - however, this time it's a higher production and budget, so they take the opportunity to re-film the first season, and make this and the subsequent storyline a full feature-length movie.
  7. Towards the end of filming, the hullabaloo that has been caused by China making a stink over the asylums has gone global, bringing attention to their plight and the movie. This only makes the four actors famous worldwide, and household names. China protests to the U.N., initiates war games near Taiwan, etc. Eventually the Chinese authorities realize they're being a huge richard simmons about this and decides to reverse course and welcome the actors and crew back into the fold, hoping that their fame and fortune ushers in an even grander golden era for China.
  8. Instead, it ushers in that basic human desire for freedom, and the dominoes start falling for the end of the political regime in China. A period of detente ensues, and a renaissance of artistic freedom explodes. China is able to navigate the revolutionary waters with minimal negative impact, and the whole country prospers from a world that wants to come and see and experience the wonderful sights and culture the country has to offer. Throughout all of this, ZZ's and JY's careers flourish and they become the symbol of the New World Order - a Free China, and Love In All Forms prevails - because ZZ and JY finally come out to the world about their love for each other.

Anyway - that's my take on the future...  :phew:

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, bearology said:

5ML weibo update

当清风吹起心海的甜蜜 我就爱上这鹿城爱情的温度

It's 1.40 am, and I was actually sleepy, but after I saw the BTS I'm wide awake... Damn! I miss them too much... :tears:

5ML began to tag another person again... kekeke~ 

So, busy that I only dropped by for liking all of your updates here, everyone... hhuhu 
So, need to sleep and continue my work again :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, baw74 said:

11 minutes ago, jaydee0491 said:

...where's this clip came from???

Per @bearology - That clip is from Date With Star variety show. 

...date with star variety show? It was never aired/broadcast as well??

...who's the other guy anyways haha

got wake up when i saw him kissed JY, and i was like, ZZ might get angry and jealous because of this haha kidding..

• Like 4