Cos0EGGVMAAEnS_.jpg

Cr:__meehear

Spoiler

Cos0_mQUsAAMR9b.jpg

Cos0_mdUkAQd8KS.jpgCos0_mDUIAEwLVm.jpg

Cr:lkangail

Spoiler

Cos05cXUEAAP87z.jpg

@pygmalion30 i think it was today...in BKK.I put the op,didn't u see? [Cr:armam1465]

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, bearology said:

Lets spot JY

Hide contents

Cr on pic

Coss0V2VYAU5pKK.jpg

Somebody took the saying "standing out in a crowd, head and shoulders above the rest" a little too literally :D (The photographer or event staff, whoever arranged the line up. Not JY.)  

• Like 11

2 hours ago, bearology said:

JY clip - receiving the trophy

Reveal hidden contents

@gashupingo your translation is for the red carpet? I was trying to match the translation with this clip and me :crazy: :lol:

Sorry, I forgot to mention it's the red carpet, haha.  
As always, his answers are always so amusing even when he's receiving a trophy. (talking all types of nonsense with a serious face d1VgpT7.gif)
Trans of this receiving trophy video:
https://twitter.com/FlukeGirl_/status/759722177457336320

It seems the Inke app for my dad's phone can't swipe right to hide comments.

Not in video above:
MC(male): Congrats to Mr. HJY for getting 时尚 COSMO 2016
Congrats to HJY for getting COSMO 时尚人物奖 (Err... COSMO Fashionable Person Award?)
-----------
MC(male): JY because of a web series gotten the love of all of our friends(everyone's love). Popular idol fresh meat. Recently at a concert start to sing classic Zhou Dong(Jay Chou)'s East Wind Breaks
MC(female): Ok, let's invite both to take photos. Please pose the most handsome pose!
MC(male): He's handsome no matter what. Welcome for both.
MC(female): Hello, JY. Wow, just now... Today finally same stage. So just now got divulge a bit will get an award. So now is the feeling a bit different?
JY: Not the same, happy ah
MC: Then attending this kind of event, what kind of expectation did you bring here?
JY: I brought...the expectation to get a few more awards (XDDD)
MC: Are you sure? (Look at the chairman) Can get a few more awards?
JY: I don't know, you guys pick(?) right? 
MC: Just now I was looking at Chairman Yu. You can ask him
JY: Chairman Yu, if I got awarded this(?) next time call me again. Thank you. (Audience laughs)
MC: We all know other than at the filming side you have a breakthrough, the other aspects like singing also have some breakthrough. This lets us have something to look forward to like eh, there are other kinds of attempt. Is there any surprise for fans? Can you divulge a bit now?
JY: Er... more attempt... more attempt got, surprise.... later will film more filming works for everyone
MC: What genre?
JY: Genre ah? I'm not sure. 
MC: Which is what kind of genre you'll also want to try is it?
JY: I want to try more handsome kind of genre. (XDDD)
MC: Ok leh. We have a look at you will already feel that it's a feast for eyes. If there's more good works you'll become the top grade idol and example in everyone's hearts.
MC(male): Ok, thank you JY thank you.

-------------

So, did JY wear that singlet underneath his tuxedo? XD

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Sorry, I forgot to mention it's the red carpet, haha.  
As always, his answers are always so amusing even when he's receiving a trophy. (talking all types of nonsense with a serious face d1VgpT7.gif)
Trans of this receiving trophy video:
https://twitter.com/FlukeGirl_/status/759722177457336320

It seems the Inke app for my dad's phone can't swipe right to hide comments.

Not in video above:
MC(male): Congrats to Mr. HJY for getting 时尚 COSMO 2016
Congrats to HJY for getting COSMO 时尚人物奖 (Err... COSMO Fashionable Person Award?)
-----------
MC(male): JY because of a web series gotten the love of all of our friends(everyone's love). Popular idol fresh meat. Recently at a concert start to sing classic Zhou Dong(Jay Chou)'s East Wind Breaks
MC(female): Ok, let's invite both to take photos. Please pose the most handsome pose!................

I will totally hate JY if I'm the MC. HAHAHAHAHA SO annoying!! 

• Like 12

Hola! I've been busy working on my weibo, working here and there playing around with its outrageous restriction and also toppling down the great firewall (joking)

ZZs truly a performer! always outstanding and always on focus but I'll give my thoughts later on :ph34r:

Just a quick info:

According to my research and reliable resources :ph34r:

Johnny Huang Jingyu won the fashion COSMO "dream fashion award" and then this host keep asking him his personal fashion styles.

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
5 hours ago, nedaaa said:

ZZ

Cr:armam1465

Hi @nedaaa

I got a PM from someone from the Thai fandom to please take down Zhouzhou's photos that you shared as quoted above. According to her, these photos are not allowed to be uploaded to any social media. Lihao (Zhouzhou's manager) has informed the Thai fans not to upload them because it will affect his work. I'm guessing this is for Zhouzhou's new activities. Some of the Thai fans didn't know about this as well so the ZZ-TH fandom is doing their best to ask other Thai fans to do the same as well. Appreciate your cooperation.

Also I hope no one else will share these photos anywhere else: IG, Twitter, FB etc... Thank you!

@pygmalion30 Yes it's taken today. Pls remove the quoted image. Thanks!

@KKmegan No. It's the above quoted one. Some photoshoots in BKK street...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@bearology OMG why am I late to the party lately? T_T I have so many backtracking to do :( 

45 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Somebody took the saying "standing out in a crowd, head and shoulders above the rest" a little too literally :D (The photographer or event staff, whoever arranged the line up. Not JY.)  

:rolleyes:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Coss0V2VYAU5pKK.jpg

Cr Youin

Cmr39y3UcAU4Vwf.jpg

@gashupingo Thank you. This clip makes heaps more sense now :lol:. They did mention web series :rolleyes:

Edit: JY. Cr [时尚COSMO]

Spoiler

Cos63IqUkAYEF1v.jpg

Cos64MtUkAAv8FB.jpg

Edited by bearology
  • Like 15

7 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Cosmo (the event JY attended today) weibo mentioned addicted (Saying Jy got his fame through webdrama addicted) earlier and i was surprised and glad about it but now it has been deleted. :(

Yeah... I believe some people requests Cosmo to take it down to protect JY.

Spoiler

Which is also why I think yesterday might be the last time we will ever hear the two songs for at least the foreseeable future.

I wonder if more and more people watch the show, would it ever reach a critical mass that the authorities will silently allow them to be mentioned as the actors of Addicted?

@KKmegan, I believe it is with regards to the photoshoot for some magazines.

So 82 days was referencing ZZ's upcoming birthday? This is interesting because while ZZ had celebrated JY's birthday, JY had not "reciprocated". I wonder how will they do that and what they will be doing? :) 

@abbraccio91, sorry... The first time they met should be 6th Nov 2015. Also, JY has this account before filming Addicted web series. I don't think he has changed the name of the account.

• Like 10

ZZ at BKK Airport

Spoiler

Cr:milktea0420

Spoiler

Cos-NNtVUAEypDE.jpg

Cr:Gyoza_Panpug

Spoiler

Cos36JFVUAUA5eO.jpg

Cr:mochalattebest

Spoiler

CotCnH-UkAAUZdq.jpg

CotCnzEUMAE8zJm.jpg

CotCmT7UMAELCE0.jpg

Cos_lKtUMAIbTTL.jpg

CotBkQoUIAEEkK_.jpg

Cos-r3wUEAA8nQI.jpg

Cos-phUUkAA4k56.jpg

Cos-nd-UMAA4gpt.jpg

Cr:ING1020_许魏洲

Spoiler

CotAjODVYAIJUWh.jpg

CotA0bzUkAEqRGe.jpg

CotA1WmVYAAfjXM.jpg

Cr:NumYun_06

Spoiler

CotCEFjVUAEA5_s.jpg

CotCEFgUMAIXgnm.jpg

CotCEFfVYAMOtcp.jpg

Cos_NzlVYAAtCiJ.jpg

Cos_NzkVIAE1aOr.jpgCos_NzjVUAUp7op.jpg

Cr:Sweet_Honey520

Spoiler

CotEEVXUsAAmwOO.jpg

CotEERmVIAEz28h.jpg

CotEE4OUAAIfHSQ.jpg

CotEE-mUkAEjfJr.jpg

CotEKUkUAAA4Uw9.jpgCotEKRdUMAId5oG.jpg

CotDDB7VYAMtfcX.jpg

CotDDB9VMAQjbs-.jpg

CotDDCAUIAAPhVD.jpg

CotDDCIUsAA8vbw.jpg

CotFNbpUIAALM6u.jpg

CotFOTWUAAEiYZe.jpgCotFPEaUsAEqFib.jpg

CotFQI3UkAA_sgS.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CotCpTRVMAENoxc.jpg

CotCqAzUAAMb4Bm.jpg

CotCqyjUkAEnWrc.jpg

Cr:Portalent

Spoiler

CotHQHDUIAE9W2l.jpg

Cr:LADAMAT_BB

Spoiler

CotD8MOUsAUSL_q.jpg

ZZ Light Concert

Spoiler

Cr:MeanNieTime

Spoiler

Cos1je_UsAAyKQh.jpg

CoszPVeUsAAfgkg.jpg

Cosp-i-VIAAtUtL.jpg

Cosjz3GVIAEGMu3.jpg

CoseiBRUEAAPCRr.jpg

CosejjuVIAEBvT-.jpg

CoscoqnVIAAO5YH.jpg

CoscorHUMAEUhCn.jpg

CosbwUkUkAA3qo8.jpg

CosbxzRUEAArjNh.jpg

CosZVKwVYAUx427.jpg

CosZVKtVYAEW7Me.jpg

CosUMSkVUAE1ZLj.jpg

CosUMSnUIAE7oic.jpg

Cr:KIKiizz

Spoiler

CotEDDfUIAEb9xL.jpg

CotEEqhUkAE3hOk.jpg

CotAWVFVUAAh1Yc.jpg

CotAWVGUIAEq_11.jpg

Cos5ifTUIAA8he-.jpg

Cos5lcKVMAAIz4C.jpg

Cos31EyUsAEtH8p.jpg

Cos31EyUAAAq-3J.jpg

Cos31E3VUAU75V_.jpg

Fans waiting for ZZ at Airport

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CotEUDtUIAI25WK.jpg

CotEUmvUAAAk35W.jpg

CotETgqVYAAUI3v.jpg

@skeletonworks ok

@bearology OMG What soft ,pink , Juicy and Irresistible lips,ZZ don't do this to my heart ...

@skeletonworks i know.i should delete that earlier,i saw it on twitter but i was baking and busy.thank u for reminding me

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, bearology said:

JY - COSMO. What is JY holding??

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic

CosIZ7hVUAA4xl5.jpg

CosIZ7dVIAA5nOS.jpg

CosIZ7zVUAAqa9N.jpg

I'm really interested in his shoes' brand.

His shoes :

Spoiler

H6sP5fi.png

I kinda like that he matched the plain black tux with this cheerful loafers. Maybe I'm fashion blind. Maybe I'm wearing a thick JY bias glasses BrCTfSI.gif

His tux:

Spoiler

7xJx9yp.png

1 hour ago, choccolatta said:

that woman, is she part of his entourage? reminds me of the girl in blue who was being manhandled by the security last time...

I thought so too the moment I saw her but I was too lazy to check the airport clip again.

Thanks @gashupingo as always for your translation! He's so witty & funny!!! I just can't with him!

Guest skeletonworks
8 minutes ago, bearology said:

OMG ZZ WHAT IS THIS??? :lol: Can you imagine my twitter flooding with these :lol: 

Spoiler

CotKrfLUMAAEGj9.jpg

Hide contents

CotK528UkAIvrMU.jpg

WTF IS THIS SO CUTE CREATURE? CAN WE ALL JUST KIDNAP HIM ALREADY???????!!!!! Has he board the plane yet? It'd take me 2 hours to fly from Malaysia to BKK. ROFL.

@KKmegan Stop feeding my delulu pls!!! I'm chronic already!

@nedaaa Thank you. The Thai fan said it's not your fault or anything. So don't feel guilty or whatever ^^

Just read a new candy on Weibo. You know Johnny's IG nickname is 'johnnyyy1107' I think we already talked about this, the date 11/07 is Johnny's Lunar Calendar birthday, but why did he choose this date and didn't use his Solar Birthday date (11/30) for his nickname? The first time Johnny and ZhouZhou met was on 11/07, and according to this OP this is why he chose this particular date. [doge][喵喵]

Pics here:

Spoiler

wqcstVf.jpg

oRhIbGE.jpg

BPNvmOk.jpg

Cr. Tender甜乐

I was reading the comment under the post, but not everyone agree; someone wonder which was Johnny's nickname before he met ZZ, maybe he had already that nickname but anyway it's a great coincidence (coincidences in this fandom... LOL), another said this new sugar it's really sweet, and another user said no coincidence, fate brought them together. [许愿] (Anyway, eveybody can believe what they want. :wub:)

EDIT: lmao ZhouZhou's IG update...! XD Those lips... <3 'give u' mmm 哪个u? (Which u?) [笑cry] (Do you want someone forgive you? [阴险])

EDIT 2: @xix19xix This is what I wrote in the comments up. ^^ Not everyone agrees. ^^

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

WTF IS THIS SO CUTE CREATURE? CAN WE ALL JUST KIDNAP HIM ALREADY???????!!!!! Has he board the plane yet? It'd take me 2 hours to fly from Malaysia to BKK. ROFL.

You make me remember this :lol: but please if you can and after that, please send him to Aus :lol:

On 31 July 2016 at 0:12 AM, gashupingo said:

The funny reactions of cpf at wb about ZZ's "announcement" of wanting his fans to view him as bf. hahaha.
Like:
-no thanks, I don't want to be hit by someone
-I don't want to be the 3rd wheel
-We don't dare, afraid someone will broke our legs
-I wish to but let me learn secret compilation of martial arts(wugong) first
-Don't want, you are "you ren de ren" (you are you ren's someone)(refer to Huang You Ren, Huang's boss heart has someone) 

@KKmegan the reason why I never can switch my delulul mode off....its because of everyone in this thread :lol: :thumbsup: 

@nedaaa can you imagine a twitter page full of this puppy...cat... er what :blink: eyes :lol: and this lips :warning: I die!

• Like 23