36 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

@mrsaturn actually the caption says JY and LL: trying to create Rumours? 

And on the photo: JY - trying to Create Rumours..

LL - I am going to Weibo to scold you. 

It is obvious to me that the show is trying to pair them to get more viewership...unfortunately they have to fight with YZ whom are too ingrained into people's mind. 

绯闻 can also meant scandal. Rumours is more of 传闻。and it said jy 撩 (liao) lulu so it is definitely not "and"

Couldnt really think of the correct word for translation just now but the caption should be

Jy tease lulu: trying to create scandal?

About lulu said she will go weibo scold jy, you can watch the bts DWS link that i shared.

• Like 10

ZZ 

Spoiler

Cr dear_dongbling IG

Cl3vy5zVEAAMIjM.jpg

Cl3v0L1UgAALKNP.jpg

Spoiler

Cr mixkeyyeo_remixer

Cl3uA0WVYAA7aJ2.jpg

Cl3uCQNUkAA7Swa.jpg

Light Concert Korea

Spoiler

Cr nekobbus

Cl3zHlQVEAA3-Po.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Time_Of_Dreams

Cl3ytb6VEAECdlY.jpg

Cl3yugtVEAANW22.jpg

Cl3zoX2VAAAtFKV.jpg

Cl3zqN3VAAAnhX9.jpg

Cl309r_VEAAqAGu.jpg

Cl31DEnVEAAWCqo.jpg

I wonder how JY would react if ZZ do these face expressions to him?

Spoiler

Cr acrosstheunivers

Cl30iECVAAIrcJq.jpg

Sth like this? :wub:

ziPgkp6.gif

c4Ybyln.gif

36 minutes ago, narakeiko said:

What did he shoot..??? Is he still in Korea right now? 

Yes, he's in Korea having a photoshoot for Dazed Magazine - August Issue 

• Like 20

OMG. These vids... Zhouzhou sweetness overload! How could fans attending the concert survive? XD

Bonus video 1

Spoiler

Okay. ZZ + white + bed = unhealthy imagination for me. JY, scold him! This is worse than dancing Latin dance with that lady! XD

Bonus video 2

Spoiler

Bonus video 3

Spoiler

That smile! That smirk!!! OMG! JY. SCOLD. HIM! He should never be allowed to smile like that! OMG! Punish him, JY!!! Cactus, durians, porcupines! Bed of nails and broken glass! XD

See, these videos are exactly why I am saying it is very easy to make a MV for ZZ's songs! No need for expensive models or choreography or stuffs. Just one camera, ZZ and you are done! That video will be one weapon of mass heart throb! FM, learns from SNPMedia please! Make. Those. Darned. MVs!

Also, this is a news on ZZ's concert? What does it say? I hope good coverage/review on ZZ's concert!

Spoiler

@izziehudson Thanks! This change is the same with what @gashupingo mentioned a couple of pages ago, right? ZZ is turning a sad song into a more hopeful one!

@nippy2002 Well, not only YZ image. If they push JY-LL ship too strongly, I am afraid that the fanatics (who consider everyone else but themself is harmful for JY) will start attacking LL. I remember how they spread vicious rumours about a lady who was rumoured to be JY's assistant replacing Vivi. That was not pleasant at all, forcing the lady to make some explanation on her weibo. This is why I always dislike fanatics like that, double hate when they are attacking ZZ -_- 

@abbraccio91 you could put the youtube link to this link and download the video as mp3.

@narakeiko Yes, ZZ is still in Seoul.

• Like 24

JY DWS

Cr : nicole

Spoiler

Cl2H1T-VAAMt0g9.jpg

Cr : Encounter_瑜见绿洲

Spoiler

Cl2RqZLWgAAPCKO.jpg

Cl2UE90WYAARubq.jpg

Cr : 宇宙警卫

Spoiler

Cl3l3K1UgAAgcqq.jpg

Cl3l3wmVYAAuBDu.jpg

Cl3l_6vUsAAw34Z.jpg

ZZ First Light in Seoul

Cr : BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

Spoiler

Cl2vUeVVYAAg70E.jpg

Cl2vUeXUsAEE-7d.jpg

Cl2vUeeUsAAWAAL.jpg

Cr : Encounter_瑜见绿洲

Spoiler

Cl2GC2yUYAEg3xX.jpg

Cr :HT11301020

Spoiler

Cl3wvVxVYAYnVCT.jpg

Cl3wvVyVAAAuj6q.jpg

Cr :10DUCKOO

Spoiler

Cl3xVdPUkAAsYDw.jpg

Cl3xPLAUYAAi-O3.jpgCl3xP5-UkAIFYa8.jpg

• Like 20

@mrsaturn  then it is even worse...than I thought...haha...scandal is worse than Rumours.

@gayyoxx yes yes yes. They got to fight against JY-only and Yz fans...which are so many!!! I think this is how shows and all try to create veiwership for their shows and if the ship takes off, then great for them! But now, it just seemed forced and based on what I can see so far...JY seems to have more chemistry with his male co-stars...hahahaha

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

A fan burned ZZ's Korean Concert into a CDR passed it to 铮哥 (JY's agent who is affectionately call "Brother Zheng" by his fans. His name is Liu Zheng, the dude with the tattooed arm who follows him around. He is not JY's bodyguard. I think I saw a post saying he is Jy's bodyguard. Well he does look like a beefy bouncer.. haha...) when they arrived at the shanghai airport today.The boys have some really thoughtful fans! :D The other commentors were praising the OP for a job well done! 

Translation: Yup, I have passed it to Brother Zheng. I left once I accomplished my mission. I hope the rest of the fans who are following him to the carpark gives him some space! 

OMG! This fan, whoever you are, :cookie::cookie::cookie: and :heart::heart::heart: for you :wub: . This is such a thoughtful gift, considering there wasn't a proper live stream :wub: Whoever try to pair them with someone else just for their viewer rate, good luck with this fandom :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 23

New upload by 5mileslove_瑜洲双人图博。 I love this WB account and its really popular among the CPFs. The OP always post really beautiful picture of one (super good resolution), togather with some poignant lyrics from a touching song and then tag the other. 

Spoiler

upl2b7Y.jpg

• Like 15

47 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

New upload by 5mileslove_瑜洲双人图博。 I love this WB account and its really popular among the CPFs. The OP always post really beautiful picture of one, togather with some poignant lyrics from a touching song and then tag the other. 

Reveal hidden contents

upl2b7Y.jpg

And i think a few cp fans speculating this acc is zz and jy join acc.. lol 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@may I have also thought about that but for me it does not matter if the are a couple or realy good friends the last part is for sure the are friends and the tanks there fame from the good acting together in the serie that is banned.

As a CP fan i wish for both of them the best i'm proud of both of them that the moved on in there own careers.

@Kim Kruisbessie Yes! as a fan, i support them even they are couple or good friend, support them to move on in their own careers. I wish majority of the fans are rational and not fanatic till hurting either one of them. 

19 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Hide contents

Both of them aren't at the level to be sponsored by brands like G&B and other expensive ones. Even if they made it to get the 'Rising Star' title, they are still lacking in many ways (lack publicity due to the ban) also very little works they've done as of now. JY ~probably~ managed to sign some deals as he was a model before (though I still think he's not at that level as well, probably with the help of Huayi Brothers) and casually share the clothes with ZZ...? But seeing the amount of shopping bags he held when he's in Cannes before, I believed he (and ZZ) actually bought the clothes instead of getting sponsored.

China doesn't really do clothes sponsors as much as Korea from what I've heard.

But still I wish cp fans will stop pressuring both of them to show 'affection' publicly. It's still too early to be rebellious, and I actually love when they spill hints subtly yet very clearly

@kmmyzz totally agreed, i also love when they give hints subtly. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Reveal hidden contents

Now, this is total delulu from me but I saw several times when LL glanced subconsciously toward JY in earlier days. The most telling period was right after JY's comeback to DwSS. Yet, during the last period of filming (after JY went back from Milan), from the fancams, I saw her behaving differently, not as warm as she used to be, toward JY.

So, my delulu is, she had crush on JY but somehow got rejected or she came into realisation that there was no chance for her to get JY. If that is true, I can't blame her on her feelings. Just hoping she could take the rejection (if any!) graciously.

Oh, according to this IG, apparently ZZ changed the lyric of Walk Slowly encore as well. I am curious about what FBI fans think about this? Maybe @gashupingo@xix19xix or other members can give us here info? Darn, if only I can understand Chinese XD

Yes. I heard him change from "don't say you will continue to be with me" to "you say you will continue to be with me". Maybe he is refering to the fans?

@abbraccio91, so you heard that too?! He could be referring to him and JY then! :wub:

• Like 13

@gashupingo thank you!!! For the sub of the vid of JY's now am waiting fans to make one of ZZ's too! 

@nippy2002 in line with your thought that JY has more chemistry/ bromance with his male co-star on DWS. Here is a vid to show other than yesterday's dancing. I guess his years having close promixity with men during jujitsu training helps him easily connect with his male counterpart better? Some hundred pages ago @sixte who had been gone and say never comeback (hey, you can comeback you know!!! You will be so proud that your bias just finished his first overseas concert successfully!!! We are all somproud of him!!!) he was saying something about pheromones that JY is so used to in his practice. I chuckled when one of the example was he stared at ZZ's armpit in the series :))

Spoiler

Auntie @sohocomo okay, that's the appetizer. Am ready now for the main course and dessert. Hihi

• Like 21