6 hours ago, urichingu said:

i can't fully blame the fan if they don't like their idol have relationship, because sometimes i think the entertainment industry in east asia country can be blamed to for creating this kind of behaviour. the way they sold their idol with love ban rule in that country is like "your idol is the one and only for you", and with that make the fan have sense of owning of the idol.

I agree with you. these girls spend their time studying so they look up to the idols.

ut not being homophobic and to read rated scene between men in novel is two different thing.

I read young adult book in french and s.e.x i hardly ever mentioned and if they do its along the lines "we did something that human beings have been doing since the dawn of time". BL is very explicit (which i don't mind hahaha) in my opinon especially for the public it's aimed at. 

finally i decided to read the novel.

Im scared of reading it. I don't want it too end

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ghettomilkshake said:

questioning the interviewer whether he should answer regarding male or female and then awkwardly brushing it off.

I still remember the interview was asked what was his type and he asked the mc if he was talking about girls, he couldn't be any more obvious than that if he strying to hid:D

2 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ's front cover collection for this year. 18 Mags!!!! 

Cr 小象王国

Men's Uno really loves ZZ haha. 4 times in Hongkong, China and Taiwan!! Good job ZZ!!! 

WoW and it's not even the of the year. Uno know how Shuai zz is

• Like 6

21 hours ago, clediver said:

the mc asked them if they have been confessed by a guy???

i really like this questtion, at first i think it's must be wow if just one of them have been confessed by a guy, but it's turn out all four of them have been confessed by a guy before, that's really shocking me to the death. maybe because china have 1.4 billion population so of course they have a lot of homo and bi, right? lol

20 hours ago, clediver said:

before addicted JY had 2 girlfriends OLDER than him older older older,,,

is it true?

knowing this fact, for me it solved the mistery about him and older woman. it seems that he only attracted to woman older than him.

18 hours ago, clediver said:

I like yuzhou story more that addicted novel...... its still playing until now but we cant see it ,we just feel it.
their story is sooooooo hooooot I hope one day in the far far  future they release their love story in a book

I know zz is soooo jealous and insecure :flushed:JY is so caring and understanding

LOVE THEM

as for me, i don't know why but if i like a film or series adaptations, i always found the source of adaption, like novel, is more interesting and better than the adaptation. because of that i never care so much about the actor. lol

17 hours ago, ghettomilkshake said:

i like how everyone is analyzin yuzhou again ^_^ apart from their on and off screen chemistry and intimacy we've witnessed numerous times from their interviews and etc it's very possible they were (& hopefully still are) very much attracted to each other. their eye contact and subtle body gestures always suggest to me that they are more than friends, and there were alot of times during interviews they tend to (foolishly) reveal details that they might be together but always immediately try to cover it up with jokes and teasing which end up making it worse (diggin their own graves:rolleyes:

both of them have admitted to being str8 before (maybe lying to protect themselves??) but i feel that ZZ is maybe more open or playful with his sexuality bc he doesn't stress about questions probing his sexuality or discussing about dating the same gender 

JY, on the other hand, probably feels more pressured to keep up the str8 image bc he looks and behave manly af (zz looks beautiful and likes to act cute) but from all the interviews i've seen of him he always seemed very awkward when it comes to such questions. some examples include flustering/quickly denying (like when lying), ideal type keeps changing, weird answers for ideal girl type: inner beauty, outer beauty (haha really JY u cant think of anythin better??), and ofc questioning the interviewer whether he should answer regarding male or female and then awkwardly brushing it off. hence overall im getting this closeted vibe from JY or at the very least he was str8 until he met ZZ :wink:

to all of yuzhou/zhouyu shipper, i think all your imagination/fantasy is really something. sometimes i felt scared with that, but sometimes i felt amazed with that. you all must know how most people in this world would be seeing "that kind of thing" as disgusting, but with your imagination/fantasy "that kind of thing" can be showed with cute and sweet ways and also can be enjoyed by general audience like me. like in shangyin, how a guy care so much to a guy or how jealous a guy can be with a guy, i never thought before that can be so cute.

personally, i really don't (maybe not yet) understand what fun to be have imagination/fantasy like you have, like your world is beyond my reach, out of my mind. i think you all must explore that, so someday you can make a story as good as shangyin, or even more better. cheers

12 hours ago, urslae97 said:

Im scared of reading it. I don't want it too end

i think sooner or later you must read it. after i know the different between book 2 and book 1, i can't wait to read book 2, still in book 1. to be honest, i more interested of the theme in book 2 than highschool story theme in book 1, book 2 like promising.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, urichingu said:

to all of yuzhou/zhouyu shipper, i think all your imagination/fantasy is really something. sometimes i felt scared with that, but sometimes i felt amazed with that. you all must know how most people in this world would be seeing "that kind of thing" as disgusting, but with your imagination/fantasy "that kind of thing" can be showed with cute and sweet ways and also can be enjoyed by general audience like me. like in shangyin, how a guy care so much to a guy or how jealous a guy can be with a guy, i never thought before that can be so cute.

personally, i really don't (maybe not yet) understand what fun to be have imagination/fantasy like you have, like your world is beyond my reach, out of my mind. i think you all must explore that, so someday you can make a story as good as shangyin, or even more better. cheers

not imagination.. so much evidence to call it imagination

you just dont know all the fact and just focusing on the real imaginary story  "addicted" hhhhhhh.

anyway ,nice having you here

2 guys in love is sexy dont limit your mind in older people thoughts , habits and traditions.   growing up believing something is wrong because people say it is..... as long as 2 people are happy screw the world

I saw so many straight couples in my life... I never felt real love between them it was just superficial love they are together because looks or background or work.. it was kind of disgusting

I believe in soulmate .. I dont want to get in relationship just to not be alone.. I will wait for someone who will look at me like jy look at zz... hhhhhhhh I will die alone

• Like 8

The one JY recorded for OSM Moon Festival where he sang Red Bean will be aired on the 4th October - Dragon TV at 21:30 Beijing time

Spoiler

a66d0169ly1fjz3tyj0itj20p01124gx.jpg 

Promotional video

Spoiler

ZZ - his outfit from ELLEMen Mag

Spoiler

DK0fy09UMAAcBab.jpg 

This is close up of the ring JY took photos with for BAZAAR Charity

Cr BigCat

Spoiler

DK3_BBtUQAAiFqL.jpg 

Fanart by Hako

Spoiler

006quQ8Pgy1fjzszggb55j30m80k1gwq.jpg

By JT-Project

Spoiler

006yjIkfgy1fjzs2ioeybj3112112djy.jpg 

JY - from yesterday new emoji pack

Cr Nara7777

Spoiler

006ryF9Kgy1fk07s8cayug30dc0dcnpf.gif 

ZZ - Laneige event 280817

Cr DTT

Spoiler

006CIi3oly1fjzpm7woc0j322k3404qu.jpg 

ZZ back in 2013

20130621 CHANEL《The Little Black Jacket》Photo Exhibition of Shanghai, Zz was giving the free poster to the visitors, he got this part-time job after had college entrance examination.

Cr 嘟lulu and 北辰星拱008 

Spoiler

683b6f6dgy1fjzpeswdayj20hs0nwadx.jpg 

• Like 11

18 hours ago, clediver said:

CeCi Editor's cut

Reveal hidden contents

DK0TIscVoAAf8Z-.jpg

DK0TL-qUIAAxqnH.jpg

Our Meow Baobei, anyone who'd met him in person fell in love with him and taken aback by his 'beauty'! All the fans who've met him 'felt' the same, calling him 'angel face' cos they were stunned by his 'beautiful, fair appearance'.  Some thought ZZhou wasn't 'that' attractive on ShangYin and pictures UNTIL they saw and met him in person! Oh my world.. I'm ALREADY SO ADDICTED to him on PICTURES and 'LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT' with him from ShangYin, how could I face him if he was EVEN MORE beautiful in reality???!!! SHOOOOOOOTTTT.... I don't need to see him in person, IT'S ENOUGH FOR ME just through pictures of Zhou LOL....Some Chinese fans says recently after they saw ZZhou, ''.. jealous of HJYu!  ZZhou's beauty... his beautiful tall figure/body, with slim waist and fair skin and gorgeous fragrance from him... jealous of Whale!'... Me??... I AM JUST SO HAPPY ZZhou's HJYu PROPERTY because ONLY our Whale GuHai deserves ZZhou! So I'm not jealous, I'm SO GLAD they 'belong' and 'found' each other! as they are 'both beautiful' in their own ways!~  Got to WORK people... Talk soon.  Love u all on Soompi!xxx

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

ZZ Studio weibo update

Just confirming that ZZ is invited for Givenchy Fashion Show on the 1st October in Paris at 10am Paris time (4pm Beijing time). He should be flying to Paris today then lol

If too small, link here

Spoiler

005SXUepgy1fk0qwek2uxj30u6blznpi.jpg 

And Omo, ZZ appear d at the end of SMART Chase for 3s haha, fans will sit and wait til the very end now lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

JY landed in Thailand safe and sound

Cr Chacha_World62

Spoiler

005A1qywgy1fk0xw9cr9dj315o1qie87.jpg

005A1qywgy1fk0xvqa91uj315o1qie87.jpg

005A1qywgy1fk0xwuu2w5j315o1qi4qv.jpg

005A1qywgy1fk0xxahvbaj315o0rsb2b.jpg

Cr Gyoza

Spoiler

0061qmpTgy1fk0xz7q7h6j30u0190dkn.jpg

0061qmpTgy1fk0xz85yc2j30u0190gqd.jpg

0061qmpTgy1fk0xz72shoj30u0190gpz.jpg

0061qmpTgy1fk0xz8nm8ej30u0190tdo.jpg 

From YOKA时尚网 weibo - collaboration between ZZ and Givenchy so far.

The first photo is from previous Givenchy Fashion Show, ZZ looks so so good there! Then forth one is ZZ at Billboard Award new NewYork. No.7 is at Laneige event. The rest are ZZ at music events except for the last one with the huge earring, big red-ish coat is from LifeStyle Mag cover and one from Givenchy event

Spoiler

629db5a5gy1fk0iekn7vzj20qe0hl79c.jpg

629db5a5gy1fk0ielulw8j20qe0hltdk.jpg

629db5a5gy1fk0iemm8mzj20qe0hl77z.jpg

629db5a5gy1fk0iendqfsj20qe0hl426.jpg

629db5a5gy1fk0ieoqnlvj20qe0hln04.jpg

629db5a5gy1fk0iermi7qj20qe0hltdj.jpg

629db5a5gy1fk0ietn1azj20qe0hl0vq.jpg

629db5a5gy1fk0ievxzpuj20qe0hldjp.jpg

629db5a5gy1fk0if4bh12j20qe0hln0m.jpg

These are from his studio weibo post

The first 2 are from Beijing Fanmeeting/concert last year. Next is from Zebra music festival. Forth one is also from a music show. 5th one is Weibo Fan Fest last year. Next one is a music event iirc. The one after that with a cut on his shoulder is from Givenchy Gashion show last year, my fav! The rest are from music shows and Mag cover and Givenchy event.

Spoiler

DK6y8r7UEAA9id_.jpg

DK6y8r7UQAEyHpS.jpg

DK6y8r8V4AAuheU.jpg

DK6y8r9UMAAAlls.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add
  • Like 9

20 hours ago, clediver said:

not imagination.. so much evidence to call it imagination

you just dont know all the fact and just focusing on the real imaginary story  "addicted" hhhhhhh.

anyway ,nice having you here

2 guys in love is sexy dont limit your mind in older people thoughts , habits and traditions.   growing up believing something is wrong because people say it is..... as long as 2 people are happy screw the world

I saw so many straight couples in my life... I never felt real love between them it was just superficial love they are together because looks or background or work.. it was kind of disgusting

I believe in soulmate .. I dont want to get in relationship just to not be alone.. I will wait for someone who will look at me like jy look at zz... hhhhhhhh I will die alone

guys, i'm sorry if you felt offended by my post earlier, that's not my intention. i don't want to ruin your enjoyment. that's just my honest opinion, i'm a open minded person, i like having discussion from 2 different point of view, like from the positive and the negative thinking. and i'm happy if you just say your honest opinion too, happy to have a chance to know a new world.

yes yes, you got me. i think i'm more interested to fiction haha. you can say that i more shangyin fan and hailuoyin shipper, than yuzhou shipper.

as you said i totally agree, feeling comfortable to a person is not limited by gender, your heart can't deny that, like having friend, soulmate and lover. but please don't say that you'll die alone, being alone is the worst thing in the world, fighting

• Like 5

12 hours ago, clediver said:

Smart chase finale!

Omg, imagine if there is another SMART chase movie with ZZ in it!! 

6 hours ago, urslae97 said:

VOTE for zz songs (leave me alone & fun) its not a big page but it still helps meow get popular

Edit: even though it doesn't make sense lol (it's a kpop page)

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=1994714597414514

Voted even though yeah it does seem interesting since its supposed to be a kpop poll..

• Like 6

On 28/09/2017 at 9:52 PM, urichingu said:

I think you already wrote a post replying to what you wrote but i'll still respond anyway.

There really isn't anything disgusting in the equation. I agree with what other ppl have said, don't buy into what you hear, because these ppl are afraid of something they don't understand. Human beings are very complex, human emotions and relationships can be very beautiful and reality can be stranger than fiction. Just because you haven't been exposed to different situations and ppl, doesn't mean that things are as others say. They probably have had no exposure themselves, who knows if the ppl saying these negative things have even really experienced love for themselves. 

I think its sometimes hard even for some north americans to understand, gay north americans i mean, because some ppl have taught themselves to believe that love isn't something that they will be able to find since the chances are low. Yeah they can be very open about their sexuality and physicality, but its almost to the point of making up for the kind of love that they think they won't get. So they just have lots of fun in the mean time. I think some ppl are resigned to that especially since they keep hearing all the negative stereotypes around them. So they might just scoff at the idea that this is possible. Honestly the odds are low, but that doesn't mean its impossible.

Spoiler

Just as an example, about 50% of the ppl i knew and hung around with in high school are either bi, lesbian or gay. I knew them since almost before puberty, so before some of them even had an idea about their sexuality. We hung out together because we just had similar interests and perspectives i think. These weren't all just europeans/caucasian ppl either, a lot of the ppl i hung around with were asian. And now i know of two girls in the grade below mine who got married to their wives. One of them is asian, immigrated to canada like a lot of us. And about love, at the very least they love them enough to get married to them. I think that LGBTQ ppl are a very valuable demographic, many are incredibly smart, innovative, hardworking and also likely to be very loyal to ppl who are accepting of them. It is a complete waste to not acknowledge and take advantage of this group of ppl for any country.

Reality is more than we can imagine and homosexuality has always been a part of humanity. Complex and tender emotions have existed even when humans were too undeveloped to accept them. We are much more than our parts. 

And really, its not just our imagination. I feel like it might be a bit difficult for ppl who might not be exposed to south east asian or chinese culture, if they haven't been in the YZ fandom long enough, to understand why we continue to be YZ fans. I have tried explaining before and i feel like it only works to a degree. Just take your time to read through the pages of the forum and you might get a better idea.

• Like 6