54 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Droolzzzzz at Johnny with longer hair. Is he gonna grow his hair for a movie or something? He'd usually trim it every now and then especially the side part. Or is it because wanna look more and more similar to his baobei??? I always include delulu in my post. Sue me.

Yesss! This is what in my delulu mind as well xD

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@gashupingo Ooooh google translate had not translated that part from the banner ooooops i have only made a logo and i tought it was for his work studio aaaaah

Is it for his workstudio for on his work weibo or a website? or is that not discribed?

Since they asked for a digital copy, it could be for his company official weibo and website. Would you like to draft an email to his work email? I can help you translate. Just pm me :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:
3 hours ago, nedaaa said:

ZZ with his bodygaurd

Cr:Euyzaguin

Hide contents

68ea9389gw1f6d47a4iz9j20k00jxk75.jpg

Is it the same bodyguard who has a crush on Zhouzhou? Did he attend Zhouzhou's concert as a fan or as Zhouzhou's bodyguard? I only saw Geng ge and some airport guards protecting Zhouzhou? LOL.

He was there as ZZ's bodyguard. We can see him in the photos of ZZ with his crew, on the right of the pics with the other bodyguard.

EDIT:

ZZ during his Concert in Bangkok:

Spoiler

Coqh_sXVYAAUEoY.jpgCoqiCmdVUAAt9pH.jpgCoqiEUlVIAECxjF.jpgCoqiEUlUkAEHyMr.jpg

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

But in lurrrrveeee now with his soft long hair.

Oh man, how I agree. I love, love, love his hair now. He looks so beautiful and soft and sweet. It changes his face. (And I seriously thought he was ZZ when I saw the first photo of him from today...) Just look at this darling face!

Spoiler

fcm3e8X.jpg

I'm back home for a few days (before I'm off again - us Swedes have a lot of vacation time!) so I'm trying to catch up with everything.

ZZ's concert was another great success! Too bad he didn't feel well, I can't even imagine having to perform like that if I had a fever. Ugh. He's such a hard working lad.

Thank you all for posting everything happening! You are awesome. You guys who were there are coming back to report in detail, right? ;) 

Love the I (J) love you outfit. Of course, it's also an I love you to the fans, but these boys are all about double meanings and mystery so yeah. Also, everytime he sings Walk Slowly and When Hai Had Yin (shall we decide that it's name? I like it, it's sweet) it just reinforces how silly it is that he doesn't dare sing them in China. (I can't imagine he's actually forbidden to do so, just that they want to appease the authorities.) I missed the I'll be fine-dance - I like it better than the Sorry-dance. It's seems really appropriate that he's chosen to sing It's My Life - the message of that song seem to fit ZZ's fighting attitude. 

The song that ZZ sang with the Thai band and which 5MilesLoves quoted the other day, is that their most famous song? Was it therefore a very high probablity that they would choose this song? Did ZZ perhaps sing it with them the last time he was here? If the answer to these is no, then it seems that account really are insiders. Which is so brilliant. @skeletonworks - if they didn't practice this song before and it's not even the band's song, then that really does prove it! Yay!

Here's hoping JY & ZZ will stay together in Shanghai for a while now! Because, judging from JY's latest post, I'm guessing he might not have moved to Beijing after all. It seems we might have misinterpreted the other cactus post. Because that B&O speaker is still in the same place and the lilac suitcase too. But it looks like a painting or something is leaning against it. Or maybe he's still in the process of moving? (Sorry if already discussed, I might have missed it.)

Spoiler

I42GTxq.jpg

I love that the 5MilesLove post really did seem to break his barrier towards having more than 50 posts! It does seem significant. I so love the mysterious, obscure side of JY. I really do think he's a thinker and a poet at heart. I've no idea what the cactuses and its flowers represents to him (might not be the same as for the fans), but I love that he posts such things, flowers and sea and peace and quiet. It's ever intriguing. ZZ's posts are much more straight forward. Maybe less personal? I can imagine him having a completely personal account where the posts look very different...

Edit: @bearology and @gashupingo - I think it might be 82 days before ZZ is 22 (Oct 20) and can get legally married in China. @skeletonworks - when I count, it fits perfectly. If you imagine they get married on his birthday, it was yesterday 82 days before Oct 20. 

• Like 23

3 hours ago, bearology said:

JY TODAY!!!!! COSMO EVENT 

Spoiler

CorxtvLUMAAIl2X.jpg

I opened Inke a bit too late and missed JY coming in to sign, shouldn't go down to eat.
His clothes is a bit too long so his legs looks shorter than normal(or maybe it's the angle?). Luv his hairstyle.
I was opening and closing inke a lot just now and there was one time I heard the MC mentioning or thanking HJY when I open it, so maybe I missed him again, or maybe I heard wrong cause very hard to hear. 

Trans(can't hear some, especially what JY said) of the red carpet, refer to this video clip:
https://twitter.com/FlukeGirl_/status/759691466994135040

MC: Thank you. Wait a moment wait a moment. Our director, our audience and our livestream viewers are now very concerned about some of your current status. They strongly requested that I come here to ask you some questions and not too easily let you go.
MC: So may I ask Mr. HJY, what are you busy for lately?
JY: Lately, I'm resting.
MC: Simply resting, this sounds so weird(?) Do you not do body building? Not body building, your body still so nice (? Not exactly sure he said like this, but the idea is there)
JY: I don't do body building but I exercise
MC: Ohh, What kind of exercise do you like?
JY: That is like the normal types like push ups.
MC: So everyday you need to do a lot of push ups to maintain your body shape right?
MC: So about fashion in this aspect, do you have your own unique insights?
JY: Unique insights. About fashion, this... I don't dare to say I have unique insights but I have some small opinions
MC: What kind of small opinions? Please tell us
JY: ??? I like my own style
MC: What kind of style do you like ma! Don't let me ask one sentence by one sentence.
JY: Simple, clean
MC: Likes Simple, clean (style). Then when working, what kind of style do you normally like a bit more to wear?
JY: ?? Relaxed, fashionable
MC: Relaxed, most fashionable and portray(?) yourself

--------------------

@bearology Oh no, spam more please :wub:  I don't know why 82, think so it's the first day they met. (Ohh thanks @charlie10, yeah ZZ's bday to 22 years old!)

------------------
Trans for HJY studio wb:

#黄景瑜##时尚成就梦想# Today high temperature in ShenZhen, all baobao at the front lines has worked hard! [好棒] Boss is inside the site, and going to appear handsomely! [推荐]Official-kun cannot help but give a welfare photo, boss don't know oh! [许愿]

2 hours ago, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update

Hide contents

Cor_iuuUIAAMUs-.jpg

Cor_3WFUkAATRUw.jpg

@Kim Kruisbessie Eh, it seems Soompi got my old post instead of the updated one(because I open a new page, the new page seems to record my old post), it's a hand banner where they show it during support. Not sure of the size though.

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
23 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Oh man, how I agree. I love, love, love his hair now. He looks so beautiful and soft and sweet. It changes his face. (And I seriously thought he was ZZ when I saw the first photo of him from today...) Just look at this darling face!

Hide contents

fcm3e8X.jpg

The song that ZZ sang with the Thai band and which 5MilesLoves quoted the other day, is that their most famous song? Was it therefore a very high probablity that they would choose this song? Did ZZ perhaps sing it with them the last time he was here? If the answer to these is no, then it seems that account really are insiders. Which is so brilliant.

Here's hoping JY & ZZ will stay together in Shanghai for a while now! Because, judging from JY's latest post, I'm guessing he might not have moved to Beijing after all. It seems we might have misinterpreted the other cactus post. Because that B&O speaker is still in the same place and the lilac suitcase too. But it looks like a painting or something is leaning against it. Or maybe he's still in the process of moving? (Sorry if already discussed, I might have missed it.)

Hide contents

I42GTxq.jpg

1) But look at his eyebags *______* My handsome baobei's eyebags T^T

2) IIRC, there was no clip of them practising. Just photos. Or I might have missed it. Some of us here with ZZ bias might be able to answer that because you probably know more than me, who's JY bias :P ? From the posts by Soompiers here, that song is not Jirayu's band's song. It's a Chinese song...

3) I didn't notice the speaker but I did notice the purple suitcase. I'm guessing it's just some deco for his house.. The suitcases, the cactus, the skateboards... But if he's not moving, doesn't this mean that Zhouzhou drove there just to have a secret meeting with his hubby? :P Actually I hate to think that Zhouzhou drove all the way to Shanghai just to help him packed fragile stuffs to bring back to Beijing even though Zhouzhou is of course nice enough bf to do that. 

Johnny just reached 3 millions followers. I wonder when. Did I miss it? LOL. Did any of you guys posted it here and I missed it because I haven't finished back tracking? Can't wait for his 3M welfare!!!!!!

Spoiler

pQyJNOR.png

@gayyoxx Glad I'm not the only one with extreme delulu here hehehe.

14 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

@bearology Oh no, spam more please :wub: I don't know why 82, think so it's the first day they met.

I thought it could be that too.. But they met on 151031 right? Or maybe the C-fans knew that they met earlier? It couldn't be Zhouzhou's birthday either. It doesn't match if you count from the day the fanart was posted.

And thank you for the translation as always!!

JY clip - receiving the trophy

Spoiler

Thank you @charlie10 I didn't know you have to be 22 to get married in China. So 82 more days....JY, have you started counting down yet? :lol: Also, I don't think there were any clips of ZZ practicing with this Thai band, even the last time he visited Thailand before his Korea concert. There were some sound clips the night before Thai concert, fans recorded ZZ rehearsal inside but those songs were When Hai has Yin and Walk Slowly. 5ML post was way before that.

@gashupingo your translation is for the red carpet? I was trying to match the translation with this clip and me :crazy: :lol:

YZ manip. I swear if I don't know this fandom, I will believe this is real for sure :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cnny53UUEAExNwx.jpg

Cr to the rightful owner

Edit: More JY 

Spoiler

Cr FlukeGirl

Cosd1NQUAAEZd-J.jpg

Cosd3n4UIAEUQEl.jpg

Cosd52vUAAA6y0C.jpg

Cosd8ulVUAAGpu5.jpg

Edited by bearology
  • Like 17

Timmy

Spoiler

Random Timmy

Spoiler

Source:  Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f6ddj2tymhg30b4065hdt.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6ddhk6tr1g30b404gu0x.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6ddhkvwqzg30b40564qp.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6ddhm2d82g30b405y1kz.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6ddhn5rdog30b40514qq.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6ddhodedbg30b405s7wi.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6ddhprklog30b405y1ky.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6ddhr471pg30b404ou0y.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6ddhsq2o2g30b405akjm.gif

First Light Asian Tour in Bangkok (073016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   watermark

006qhEougw1f6dbkpyfhrg30c80bqb2b.gif

006qhEougw1f6dbkogcn1g30c80ch4qs.gif

Spoiler

Source:   XuWeizhouThaiFC

006pr4ZGgw1f6dbphdu4hj31hc0zj0wo.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dbpx3z3vj31hc0zjgpk.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dbqp059cj31ag1xoh0o.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dbu8gvtcj31ad1stap2.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dbq7o0yzj31hc0zjtdg.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dbqf1adaj30zj1hcn0t.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dbqv5oncj31ag1xodt7.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dbqk8s8hj30zj1hcgqm.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dbqsb7asj316p1o9tme.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dafhb0z0j31kw11xjxd.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dafogopdj31kw11xq9u.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dafts4sfj31kw0zkjww.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dafx5qacj31kw11x7co.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6daifhth0j31kw11xjzu.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dafku78ij31kw11x45j.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6dag2pkovj31kw11xdom.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6daggif7yj31kw11xqb4.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6daiba29fj31kw11xjz3.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6d9n77lyaj31aa1sz4o7.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6d9n9qx8ij31ag1tmtuv.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6d9ncuw1xj31af1qze6b.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6d9ng1ddqj31ag1xok3x.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6d9nj5dfrj31ag1xo4bd.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6d9nldf91j31ag1xok48.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6d9now3xcj31ag1xoall.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6d9nrx07lj31ag1xo7fx.jpg

006pr4ZGgw1f6d9nvkkk9j31ag1xoamk.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

Throwback Johnny – Bangkok ee809d.png Beijing (041816)

Spoiler

Source:   NicoleTsui_NNN

673ece1dgw1f6dbz8xjm6j21w019c7wk.jpg

673ece1dgw1f6dc0gj5daj21w019cx6r.jpg

673ece1dgw1f6dc3ytuxgj21w019c7wk.jpg

673ece1dgw1f6dc4r7hvnj21w019c4qs.jpg

673ece1dgw1f6dc6r4cdaj21w019ce84.jpg

673ece1dgw1f6dc7uvlmgj21w019c7wk.jpg

673ece1dgw1f6dc8iwfpuj21w019cu0y.jpg

673ece1dgw1f6dbyj71btj214j1osnpe.jpg

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler

Source:   阿福_阿福 / watermark

4ca3bea1jw1f6d7wgmpnfj20jo0tk42j.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f6d7wgrcxwj20jo0tkdk3.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f6d7wi7pz8j20jo0tk77p.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f6d7whc6vrj20jo0tkwj4.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f6d7wh6rn6j20jo0tkjw9.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f6d7whmshbj20jo0tkgq2.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f6d7whtbm9j20jo0tkn15.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f6d7wi32w4j20tk0jotao.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f6d7wgxtlrj20tk0jomzk.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

image.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Early_温风予舟

006uElQTjw1f6dc7br6jcj30qo0v4wm9.jpg

006uElQTjw1f6dc7d3s2oj30qo10pqgc.jpg

006uElQTjw1f6c9nb37vlj30zk1bethy.jpg

006uElQTjw1f6c9na0ykmj30zk1f6484.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   -M粥君-

67506a6cgw1f6dcw54ejqj20ui0dw42g.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲PROME

a4058186gw1f6de5g6hkej21ck1wwn61.jpg

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY today??

Hide contents

Cr [宇宙第一无敌小心肝儿]

Cosk1jDUAAEHAY1.jpg

Cosk1jAUAAESD84.jpg

Cosk1jCVUAA1Quh.jpg

Clip

Reveal hidden contents

that woman, is she part of his entourage? reminds me of the girl in blue who was being manhandled by the security last time...

Guest skeletonworks

@bearology He won an award for what? Being the Top 10 Most Handsome Actor in Asia???

@charlie10 Ahahahaha don't mind me and my absentmindedness.... Hahaha. This is soo funny. OMG. I got mixed up Zhouzhou's birthday with mine. Ahahaha. So embarrassing. Mine is 24/11 and I don't know why my brain kept on thinking that Zhouzhou's birthday is 24/10. LOL. So they're gonna get married in delulu land on Zhouzhou's birthday????!!! Ok I will be there!

Also Soompiers do vote for the Shangyin Reunion 7 years 9 months from now:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=57948e84e4b0fe9b9c484bb1

LOL.

Later I will put the Shangyin Reunion date on the front page :-D So we all can meet again 7 years 9 months later ;) 

Thai Translator IG update

Spoiler

CostfRGVIAEmsSC.jpg

CostfRJVYAIlXny.jpg

Lets spot JY

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Coss0V2VYAU5pKK.jpg

Fan wants to give JY letter? but she's too far, JY asks Zheng ge to take her letter

Spoiler

@skeletonworks no idea whats that trophy for lol, patiently waiting for some translation :lol: and oh yeah we celebrated JY 3m back in page 1231 :lol: I'm swimming through the thread trying to find photos for their couple items and I give up. No idea how we manage to keep up with this thread :sweatingbullets:

Edit: More JY today

Spoiler

Cr [黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博]

CoswpmxVYAAHz22.jpg

Coswoe_UAAM_j_6.jpg

CoswnIMVYAEiwqE.jpg

CosxHggUIAA0BsZ.jpg

CoswhSoUkAYQ3Ha.jpg

CoswgUJUMAEe4G3.jpg

CoswfC1UMAANGek.jpg

• Like 17

JY is spotted with a plaster on his foot, maybe thats why he is flopping around in a pair of Nike slippers.  He is looking tired actually and his face looks a little puffy from the pictures taken at the award show. But he sure rocks that suit. I wish he sleeps more instead of sufing the instagram and WB into the wee hours of the night. 

Can someone explain to me what award he won tonight? I have no idea what is that all about.  

• Like 14