11 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I always had a suspicion that JY just protecting his crotch from showing i.e. If he has uhmhardonuhm. Other than the first time he stretched his leg, iirc he tried to cover his crotch most of the time after that. Also ZZ, that boy even covered his crotch with both of  his hand (for a while, made me wonder if he is just checking if his middle child is majestic or not hahaha I love our doc @mchansk07 definition!) so after checked up it is not majestic he removed his hand from his crotch :))) charlie10 am with limited internet now, so I have no time making my screencap. Please continue your analysis of this great bts please!!

But his middle child is like a grown up man... Can he really hide it?

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

But his middle child is like a grown up man... Can he really hide it?

Hahaha lmao, well if the pants is with pattern like in bts, plus he keeps hiding it in between his thigh I can't really see that grown up man! But, lemme get back to you on that!

rofl!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

...............................Since I appreciate all you translators so much, I also want to encourage other translator. I found today on this IG that they are translating the uncut version of Addicted with hardcoded subs. The first episode is here. Yay! Let's cheer them on so they'll sub the whole thing. 

Thanks for sharing this link @charlie10!  Like you, I appreciate all the work that is done by the translators. I am totaly depending on their craftmanship as I do not speak Chinese. I am always happy when another interview or BTS is translated.

I just watched eps 1, again ;) and did not realise untill now that even this first one was cut in many ways. This confirms my thought that the ban on this series was not triggered by the BL element, but by the social criticism. 

Can not wait for eps 2!   :D 

• Like 9

From fashion photographer Sky Park's Weibo

Spoiler

Source:   摄影师朴天一

66dfa8a9jw1f5cd0bnveaj20zk0qogpn.jpg

66dfa8a9jw1f5cd0cfkhkj20zl0qotf7.jpg

Walk of Fame (061016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

006pvaMbgw1f4v8lym6qxj31yo2y8hdt.jpg

006pvaMbgw1f5c8cktxquj31ac21k1kx.jpg

006pvaMbgw1f4u5l1q4ysj31xc2w8e81.jpg

006pvaMbgw1f5c8ch0onpj327833kx6t.jpg

006pvaMbgw1f4u5l5g0z8j32q646q7wk.jpg

006pvaMbgw1f4u5lbaev8j32uw4ggnpf.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   CaTimmy_许魏洲微站

006ql3vqgw1f5ccc9noh7j323p1jvb29.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5cccb82b1j325e1l2qog.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5ccccp4f8j31pm19fnmc.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5cccfnhalj310o1o31kx.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5ccchijk8j310t1odx54.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5cccj33xdj30vo1fxe3n.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5ccckavwlj30va1f87n6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   WHOISNEXT1020

006qd0VSjw1f5cdc3xowkj315o0rsjwz.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5cdc4ymz5j30rs15ogup.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5cdc60jxmj30rs15oakg.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5cdc72d80j30rs15o14y.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5cdc83mlrj30rs15otl2.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5cdcaqn7gj30rs15ownw.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5cdcbijuqj30rs15o15m.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5cdccmwajj30rs15odsp.jpg

DWS recording (062516)

Spoiler

Source:   Johnny的口罩

006c11Ndgw1f5a35iea7tj31400qojwg.jpg

006c11Ndgw1f590rc53blj30qo140wm1.jpg

006c11Ndgw1f59730bwi1j30qo140qau.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲PROME

a4058186gw1f5cak2366vj21kw1437bj.jpg

• Like 14

6 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Ahhhh Johnny selfie with fans and hugged them *_____*  Lucky fansssss!!!!

That first lady who took photo with jy... how many times does she needs/want to take photo with him?!

Anyway if i didnt remember wrongly, i read that demon girl will be aired at 11am (or was it pm?) China time tmr... so i guess by then there should be uploads on youtube. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Another thing I keep on wondering when I watch this scene for the nth times... is how Johnny preferred to keep his legs in a folding (?) position instead of straighten it... Because if he kept his legs in a folding(?) position, Zhouzhou had no way to be on top of him but placing his leg in between Johnny's legs, which from the way I look at it, looked way more intimate because Zhouzhou's thigh brushed against Johnny's crotch more easily this way..... Or is it just me who felt like that? 

2 hours ago, Scandani said:

I always had a suspicion that JY just protecting his crotch from showing i.e. If he has uhmhardonuhm. Other than the first time he stretched his leg, iirc he tried to cover his crotch most of the time after that. Also ZZ, that boy even covered his crotch with both of  his hand (for a while, made me wonder if he is just checking if his middle child is majestic or not hahaha I love our doc @mchansk07 definition!) so after checked up it is not majestic he removed his hand from his crotch :))) charlie10 am with limited internet now, so I have no time making my screencap. Please continue your analysis of this great bts please!!

@skeletonworks & @Scandani hahaha I was thinking that to i think its both of that but also tought of that jijitsju thing if you see them tackling someone to flip over the other there alsways catch one leg not both legs so from the point of JY its than easyer to flip WZ over.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, charlie10 said:

If I understand this right:

Seems ZZ has a part in an animated film,  大鱼海棠 , which apparently also is Da Hai... Ha! So brilliant. 

And ZZ is the voice of Kun, the big fish (Da Hai, right?) Imdb link.

Looks like a beautiful, very expensive, high-profile production (from Enlight, so there's the reason). Yay!

Opens July 8. 

Ooooo thank for higlgihting this @charlie10 I mentioned about this film several pages back and I thought no way there's Da Hai and Enlight ( serving as an investor ) and the next thing they need is to bring ZZ into the picture and voila !

• Like 14

@bearology

ZZ's sign meet/concert for ShenZhen started selling few days ago last Monday 26 June and will be held on 17 July.

10 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I heard ZZ will only have 2-3 lines for the character as he died early and will be the big fish most of the time and the fish has another voice actor. Not sure about another voice actor for this, I need to check this out.
This animation is in production for 12 years if not wrong...(so long)

I think @ryokise avatar is Kun right? Did you know this very long ago??? XD

• Like 17

*still on carrying tin vs opening drink* (ignore if you going to be picky)

Spoiler

Even after watching that compare vid and the Easy Idol photshoot for like infinity of times, I still can't find a concrete reason for Yu opening the drink for Zhou if they are just best friend. I don't know much about Yu's friends but I know how close Zhou and Ryan are and can't help wondering if they both ever opening drink for the other while hanging out. This is just a small thing but the littlest things tend to reveal how big someone's feeling is towards the other.

And I remember, my previous couple was caught doing something like that too. The seme opened a bottle cuz he wanted to drink and somehow the uke's hand bumped against his slightly and the seme immediately handed the water to him without even looking. Maybe the uke did want to have a sip and the bump was his way of telling it but normal best friend could have just thought it was nothing and let it pass. But the seme, didn't even look at the uke (whether he was asking for a drink or not) and just handed the water.

And in another time, the seme was seen carrying the uke's stuff when he clearly had a lot more stuff than the uke.

(There are stuff the uke did for the seme but I need something Zhou did to Yu to compare it and can't remember any :sweatingbullets:)

The phoshoot was in Feb and the confession was on March so what I can see, to Yu, Zhou already more than just a best friend. Because Zhou is a manly man. He didn't need someone to open a drink for him nor he would ask anyone to do that when he's capable of doing it by himself. And Yu too knew about this. But he still took the can, putting aside his own, and opened it for Zhou.

Now, why would he do that? Because he's a mannered man? Then how to explain the tins and Xulu? Does this mean he's a thug? Then how to explain his expression when he with that grandma and her dog?

There are many other evidence too of how the way Yu treated Zhou that a normal best friends would not normally do. Instead, those things are typically what lovers would do for each other.

And that is what they are. Again, sorry Xulu.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

I heard ZZ will only have 2-3 lines for the character as he died early and will be the big fish most of the time and the fish has another voice actor. Not sure about another voice actor for this, I need to check this out.
This animation is in production for 12 years if not wrong...(so long)

I think @ryokise avatar is Kun right? Did you know this very long ago??? XD

Ya it's him hahaha, Not really. there were rumors about ZZ having collaborations with this movie but i didn't know what his collaboration would be (either songs or voice acting)...just had a very strong feeling that he will be Kun based on the trailers(although no sound/voice from the fish XD)...but I'm hoping this is true T__T Please let it be true T_T

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, bearology said:

This is not a manip....I don't even know how to call this :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

Cr secret9294

CmGyRo1UoAQ8Fni.jpg

Awwwwwwww...... Ahhhhhhhhhhh..... My feelsssssssssssssss........... Truly a genius *_____*

19 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

0:30 

interviewer: What colour best describes you?

ZZ.            : Rainbow ! 

:w00t:

QasWQZx.gifQasWQZx.gifQasWQZx.gif

Delulu: I hope he actually understood the meaning behind rainbow HqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gif

Not so delulu: Colourful = cheerful person or someone with arrays of characters (charming, warm, cute, bossy etc)

So I was watching HC where someone subbed the wrestling part... Some interesting parts:

1) When the MC asked for any volunteer to go against Johnny, the fans were screaming "Zhouzhou" Wihw3Zu.gifWihw3Zu.gif

2) Hai Tou (the first guy) to go against Johnny and who was brutally WWE smack down by Johnny, was complaining on why Johnny threw him outside the mats when there were mats provided.... (errrrr cuz you're not his wifey??? BrCTfSI.gif)

3) Ohhh I can't with these taolu MC meAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gif The male MC asked the female MC why did she hit him when Johnny was pinning down Zhouzhou? Do you have to ask?? I mean it's obvious that they're pushing the CP image for Yuzhou... LOL...

Spoiler