1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

For example I don't understand why both of them had be online at the same time (or few mins later) I mean I am sure both of them have each other personal phone number right..... So why did they had to be online at the same time? It couldn't be to check on each other on weibo right.

Btw does anyone encountered any issues with superstar rice ball app? That stalking app... I don't seems to get notification from that app on my Samsung phone.... Anyone can help?

I don't understand that either!! Isn't it much easier to just send each other a quick msg via wechat like normal people?? :blink:

Have you tried deleting and installing the app again? (I sound like a tech support guy.. haha) 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Hello! Welcome @Shima Kaido! Wow, we have another new posting member today :) Regarding your question, you may wish to go to the first post on the first page of the forum thread, look for "miscellaneous", click on "reveal hidden contents". Viola! The answer is in the first link. :) You can even download all the songs on the second link. Please have fun reading the first post :) 

now that you mention it, I skipped most of what's in there for their IG accounts lol thank you btw!!!

23 hours ago, yjhx86 said:

@haydeas @Shima Kaido Hello! ^^ Welcome! Ive only been here about a month, nice to meet you! Everyone is very nice here!!! 

Yep I could really see that. Nice to meet you too ^^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KKmegan said:

I don't understand that either!! Isn't it much easier to just send each other a quick msg via wechat like normal people?? :blink:

Have you tried deleting and installing the app again? (I sound like a tech support guy.. haha) 

Yeah I did uninstall and install again but still the same.

43 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I not sure if this has been fully explain in this thread, but the app that a lot of fans use for tracking their online activities, there is actually an 'uncomfirm' bug (which has been witness by fans and the probability of it being true is 90%).  Verified users on weibo use their phone number to create an account.  This bug actually also (for some strange reason), automatically see user as 'online' when they make a phone call from their phone, with an error varience of anywhere between 1-4 mins.  So when fans see JY and ZZ both online around the same time (within 1-4 minutes of each other), they typically conclude that they are calling each other.   

Ah really?! I gonna test this out when I am free... If that's the case omg omg 

• Like 1

There's an (offical? I've no idea) video from ZZ's appearance on Avenue of Stars here. He's interviewed and he gets to show off his awesome guitar skills! I'd love to know what he says, because it looks really funny, the way he's shrieking and gesturing. He looks like a true idol. 

Also, I think he looked awfully good in general for this performance, light colours really work for him and he looks much more healthy now. And he really worked that tucked in shirt style.

Spoiler

0uW5i4j.jpg

I also think he manage to photograph himself really well for his IG and weibo. I don't think he failed at all! The only thing he does wrong is to not make his photos the right way around, since they're always mirrored. Because that does affect anyone's look. But I think he looks ever so beautiful. :) 

• Like 23

I know we haven't been throwing richards simmons much around lately, but the real one went AWOL and emerged recently after an alleged reassignment surgery and wants to be called Fiona, as stated in one of the British tabloids. I wonder if it is then appropriate to richard simmons anymore. How we can vent out frustration at SAPPRFT, incompetent managers, stalking airport fans, pesky CA visitors, and such, from now on?

• Like 8

Weibo update

Timmy from yesterday's recording...

Spoiler

Source:   Twitta陪洲洲慢慢走

006em1QNjw1f4r4mzr4ioj30qo0w4dmd.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   蟹棒鱼丸

ea364db9gw1f4ragflhkkj21kw0sgn1x.jpg

ea364db9gw1f4raglhviuj21kw0sgq6d.jpg

ea364db9gw1f4ragrxqwdj21kw0sgjur.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   爆米花miu

005yDO7cjw1f4r1ykwzlbj30k00lj12e.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

Begging for translation please.. Thank you so much...

be0e81dbgw1f4mxxoggk5j20i63efh5g.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f4mxxu3zzzj20i63e6dvq.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f4mxxrlbitj20i637uqk4.jpg

• Like 19

37 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

I know we haven't been throwing richards simmons much around lately, but the real one went AWOL and emerged recently after an alleged reassignment surgery and wants to be called Fiona, as stated in one of the British tabloids. I wonder if it is then appropriate to richard simmons anymore. How we can vent out frustration at SAPPRFT, incompetent managers, stalking airport fans, pesky CA visitors, and such, from now on?

It'a okay. We can still richard simmons. That tab was false. Richard Simmons is still richard simmons. (and every time I see his name on the news, my mind automatically changes it to something else... Thanks, Soompi :crazy:)

• Like 12

ZZ from last night. Cr on pic

Spoiler

006nYNtggw1f4r8fsiry7j34mo3344qt.jpg

006nYNtggw1f4r8fiw4sgj31w01c0b2b.jpg

006nYNtggw1f4r8h4o9t8j34mo3341l1.jpg

ZZ with a lucky cat. Cr 要陪洲洲走很远

Spoiler

CkqFLw5VAAAcIMN.jpg

Throwback ZZ's BJ stage :wub: I'm still not over his BJ fan meeting yet :sweatingbullets: 

Cr enjoy11655

Spoiler

006rgv0Yjw1f4rb268125j31uo2tc7wk.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f4rb1fhjj3j34802tcu0z.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f4rb2nf3nrj33p02jcqv7.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f4rb4xavdnj34802monpi.jpg

Cr ZZZJG

Spoiler

CkqMU9FVEAA1NL6.jpg

CkqMj3eUYAACb1N.jpg

Edit: more pics

ZZ. Cr on pic

Spoiler

Ckpv0iKVAAEDqS9.jpg

Random YZ :wub:

Spoiler

CkpRmKgUUAUDWIf.jpg

CkpRmKlVEAA2rLU.jpg

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY will be attending Paris Fashion Week (Mens wear) 23/6!

He'll be walking for Issey Miyake

Reveal hidden contents

WhjOojP.jpg

My dreams came true!!....... 

Oh wait, I think it says he is attending the Issey Miyake show, not walking. But my Mandarin is atrocious. So i could have read it wrongly. 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

DWS (Date With Star) MV, song sang by the casts (including JY!)

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

006qirnrjw1f4qqw1dxxzg30ci090e84.gif

Hi @kmmyzz thank you for this! So is HJY a regular in this variety show already? :P  I guess the show realizes his importance for the ratings. :D anyway, is there a subbed video of this show already? I really want to watch the episodes that has HJY in it. :) If anyone knows any links to an english subbed video of this please feel free to message me or reply to this. Thank you so much! :heart:

P.S. HJY has a very good voice! :D lucky zz. :P 

• Like 18